Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Spookez.
Today 11:46 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 14th, 2018, 02:54 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post

The she-cat cowered even more into herself, feeling the toms closeness. Why does he have to get so close! Her ears flattened to her head and was hoping the tom would eventually walk away but obviously that wasn't going to happen. The beautifully marked molly lifted her head up slightly and gazed up at the tom in front of her. She felt the words about to pool out of her mouth get lodged in her throat. Fighting against her anxiety that now wafted off her pelt in crashing waves, the she-cat cleared her throat which was no more than a little squeak.

Mustering up enough courage, the molly pushed herself onto her paws. Her leg locking in the sudden motion. Cursing herself under her breath, she could feel the throbbing pain of the bruise. She had been put on nest rest for a moon after the Evil Era. Surgestorm had told her not to expect to make a complete recovery. On top of the bruise, the bone had been knocked out of place. Surgestorm told her she'd have to do a lot of running and working her joint again, but that wouldn't guarantee the leg wouldn't lock up at certain sudden movements. The she-cat did her best to stand up, leaning on one side more than the other as her leg currently refused to bend or move. Her crystal blue eyes gazed over at his shoulder, almost afraid to look Duskflight in the eyes. It was a terribly habit of hers. Crowheart had managed to get her to look him in the eyes eventually and a few others who were close to her and knew her story before entering WindClan. But this was Duskflight, a tom she didn't quite know very well. Of course, they lived in the same Clan but she wasn't exactly popular or one a clan mate would jump up to get to know. The she-cat relatively kept to herself.

"Uhmm...th-that won't be necessary. I'm o-okay. I think." She stuttered out as she was frozen in place. A pained expression hidden in beneath her eyes. The molly didn't know how to react. And this certainly wasn't the kind of introduction the she-cat wanted to have with Duskflight. So she tried to evade the situation at hand by changing the topic. "I uhh..hope I di-didn't wake you...I am sorry if I may have...kinda pushed my way into your...nest" She swallowed a bit, her voice soft and quiet. Still unable to completely meet his eyes, the she-cat blinked and quickly looked up into his eyes and then to his shoulder again. For most cats, looking at WindCrest's appearance, she wouldn't look like a cat that would be very shy, have anxiety, or act like a mouse-brain. She looked like a confident, well kept, able warrior. I hope he doesn't think I'm weird or..."
[/COLOR]
For a moment it seemed that the warrior wouldn't respond, which only made him all the more nervous. Was her injury more severe? Was there something going on that he couldn't even begin to comprehend; some kind of head injury from slamming into the ground so hard? For a second, he kind of wished he had become a medicine cat apprentice, just so that he could help his clanmates when things like this happened, and that he knew what was going on, and didn't really have to fight. But he knew that would never happen, not for him. He was too old to be a medicine cat apprentice, it was past his time, and he was sure, even if he was younger, he would not be the one chosen to be Surgestorm's apprentice. He wasn't bitter about it, he wasn't even really all that sad, he has come to accept the fact as it is. But in that moment, he did wish he knew more about injuries and what not. Because right now, with her laying on the ground, he felt helpless in his ability to help her as he didn't even really know what was wrong.
And to make his worrying all the more worse, all Windcrest really managed out after those few moments of waiting, was a squeak. "Oh dear oh dear oh dear..." Now his pawsteps were pacing back and forth, his brows creased in worry and his eyes focused on her as he tried to rake his brain for anything that might help.

Then, suddenly, she started to try and get up on her own, much to his surprise. "Oh no, should you be doing that? Are you okay to be standing?" He hated to be a worry wart, but when it came to the safety and well being of his clanmates, he couldn't help but worry. He had always loved his clan and the cats that lived there, and though he was a particularly quiet tom who didn't gossip or talk much, he liked to make sure that everyone was alright. Or at least everyone he could visit and check up on. He might not even say anything to them, he might just sit there in the clearing and watch with careful eyes, observing everyone's general well being and if he could help, he would almost always try to do so. Seeing her lean more one one side, he'd quickly switch over to help her stand a little bit straighter, so that she wouldn't have to worry about falling over and hurting herself more, at least in his mind that's what he believed he was doing. He allowed her to put as much weight as she wanted on him, doing his best to remain steady to be that support for her.

"Are you sure about that? You seem to favor one side over the other..." There was an obvious hint of uncertainty in his voice, but he would let the topic go if she herself believed that she was fine. He didn't have the authority or knowledge to challenge her on how she felt. If she thought she was okay, then that was that, but until he was completely sure she could stand straight on her own, he would remain standing at her side to let her lean on him.
"Well... I'm a truthful tom by heart and will have to admit that you did wake me. It was really no problem though, it allowed me to join the morning patrol and do something for my clan. So if anything, thank you." He chuckled quietly and glanced away for a moment. "Your name is Windcrest right?" His baby blue gaze flickered back to her as he clarified what her name was.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old February 14th, 2018, 02:59 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortex View Post
Phantom's expression became crestfallen at Shineflower's words, and she nodded slowly, although she couldn't keep the bitterness out of her gaze. She had come here to either ask Shineflower to come with her, or to say a final goodbye. She couldn't keep longing for a home that wasn't hers. But then, it wasn't the home she longed for. It was the cat that lived there. Shaking her head, Phantom stood up. “I'm glad that you've found somebody who makes you happy,” she said at last, but although she meant it, her words were heavy and almost angry. Stepping forwards, she touched her nose to Shineflower's ear. “It will be too late then. I won't stick around and wait much longer,” Phantom said, sliding her claws into the dirt while she spoke, her entire body going tense.
"No! Please don't leave yet! He's...I mean He's not exactly a mate...but...we do most things together these days and...I get the impression he wants me to be his mate but...I don't know...oh Phantom. I love you so much..." ShineFlower just gave in. She was basically begging Phantom to stay at this point. "I can't stand to be away from you but also...I find it hard to bare when I am with you..."
Old February 14th, 2018, 03:08 PM
so nasty

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post

Ah, Stormglare could feel his heart be squeezed tightly. It was something he wasn't immune to, his greatest weakness was always Gorsebird. Her doe eyes. It melt the tom's anger away as he gently lick her forehead. "I-it okay, Gorsebird. You aren't. I should have remember, I'm sorry. I'll never be mad at you, okay? You can tell me anything. I'm the bad mate." He said, softly. His face twisted into a worried expression. He hope to calm her down not make her start trembling. Stormglare always wondered if she thought he was horrible- he couldn't have that. He just couldn't. He nuzzled her a little, "Why don't we go out in the territory or at least out of the nursery? Being in here isn't so good for you, I can get someone to watch them sleep for a second. " He said, knowing that she would probably want to stretch her legs. His tail stopped lashing angrily, it was just swaying now. His eyes soften like always.
Gorsebird let a tiny smile grace her lips, "T-that would be n-nice." She mewed making sure that at least a little of trembling remained so that it wouldn't seem like she had made a total 180. "We've hardly h-haven a moment alone since Tawnykit and Streamkit w-were born and it would b-be nice to have a moment a-alone for once." Gorsebird murmured softly before giving Stormglare a brief (yet affectionate) lick on the cheek.
Old February 14th, 2018, 03:12 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
"No! Please don't leave yet! He's...I mean He's not exactly a mate...but...we do most things together these days and...I get the impression he wants me to be his mate but...I don't know...oh Phantom. I love you so much..." ShineFlower just gave in. She was basically begging Phantom to stay at this point. "I can't stand to be away from you but also...I find it hard to bare when I am with you..."
Phantom shook her head and looked down. “I love you too... but I can't stay. There's nowhere here for me anymore.
Not with the Syndicate gone. I don't have anywhere to stay, so I have to leave,”
she murmured, looking back up at Shineflower. She frowned slightly at the other molly's words, head tilted to one side. “Why is it hard when you're with me?” she asked in confusion, feeling slightly hurt, but ignoring it. It didn't matter. Stepping forwards, she stood at Shineflower's side. “I'd give almost anything to stay, but.... It's not worth starving over,” she said quietly. There wasn't enough prey in the unclaimed territory, and she was always better at fighting than hunting.
Old February 14th, 2018, 03:20 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Gorsebird let a tiny smile grace her lips, "T-that would be n-nice." She mewed making sure that at least a little of trembling remained so that it wouldn't seem like she had made a total 180. "We've hardly h-haven a moment alone since Tawnykit and Streamkit w-were born and it would b-be nice to have a moment a-alone for once." Gorsebird murmured softly before giving Stormglare a brief (yet affectionate) lick on the cheek.
Stormglare left her for a second, talking to a nearby queen that he barely knew. When the queen nodded, he walked back to her. "It would be, now lets go. Any spefic place you wish to go?" He asked, lightly brushing against her side without meaning to. It would be nice to be alone for a bit. After all, they had to have some alone time. He didn't know why but he knew, just knew that a lot of times mates departed their ways when kits were born. They grew apart or the kits made them. Stormglare knew from experience, the tom grew up with only his mother and his sister that died as a apprentice. His past was often hidden in his eyes. Truth be told, he looked relived. Being tired seem at the back of his mind now. He slowly walk to the entrance of the nursery before exiting, waiting for Gorsebird to follow.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old February 14th, 2018, 03:33 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Stormglare left her for a second, talking to a nearby queen that he barely knew. When the queen nodded, he walked back to her. "It would be, now let's go. Any specific place you wish to go?" He asked, lightly brushing against her side without meaning to. It would be nice to be alone for a bit. After all, they had to have some alone time. He didn't know why but he knew, just knew that a lot of times mates departed their ways when kits were born. They grew apart or the kits made them. Stormglare knew from experience, the tom grew up with only his mother and his sister that died as a apprentice. His past was often hidden in his eyes. Truth be told, he looked relieved. Being tired seem at the back of his mind now. He slowly walk to the entrance of the nursery before exiting, waiting for Gorsebird to follow.
Gorsebird got up letting her legs stretch for a moment before following Stormglare out of the nursery, "I wouldn't really mind any place as long as it's quiet." She chimed, "And we're alone" Gorsebird added not wanting any cat to intuitd on private time with her mate. Alone time, with Stormglare was scarce and she didn't want some dull cat to come in and mess it up! "I have something I want to tell you anyway." She cooed, remembering an important matter they would need to discuss.

[ooc: I have to go to show choir but, I'll be back in an hour]

Last edited by Tavvi; February 14th, 2018 at 03:35 PM.
Old February 14th, 2018, 03:40 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Gorsebird got up letting her legs stretch for a moment before following Stormglare out of the nursery, "I wouldn't really mind any place as long as quiet." She chimed, "And we're alone" Gorsebird added not wanting any cat to intuit on her private time with her mate. Alone time with Stormglare was scarce and she didn't want some dull cat to come in and mess it up! "I have something I want to tell you anyway."

[ooc: I have to go to show choir but, I'll be back in an hour]
[ mk, have fun! ]

Stormglare thought for a second, "I have a idea. " He said, but the last thing she said spark interest. What was it? She couldn't be pregnant again. What did she want? He wasn't rather worried about it, he didn't think he should. Should he? Ah, he was overthinking the situation. "Lets go to the territory, I know a spot that I use to spend most of my time before you came and saved me." Stormglare meowed. It was true, he was a rebel. A young warrior that couldn't be caged but when he met Gorsebird it changed. He was lucky to have her. Stormglare didn't really know. Their were things he wondered since Gorsebird was his first ever mate. Not to mention he never was focused on love. Everything was still new. He didn't know how to deal with problems that was thrown at him like her fits.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; July 25th, 2018 at 10:42 PM.
Old February 14th, 2018, 04:59 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Thea had lightly snorted at Weaselshade’s response. Kits were naturally rowdy, it was in their nature to be aspired to play. It was always the mothers to put their kits into place while the fathers really had no say. Most kits’ Father’s checked on them, played a bit with them, and left. It was always the mothers job to discipline and do the weaning of her little ones. “You want to try and stay with those three for an entire night? Be my guest! But I bet you wouldn’t last long in keeping up with them.” Thea purred a laughter. Truth be told, the kits weren’t that bad. They could actually be very respectable kits when Thea reprimanded them. She followed his gaze to stare at the kits, noticing the little aggression displayed against Raccoonkit and Silhouettekit. The two always had the knack of tugging each other’s tails. Little Clearkit, who was sulking in the midst of her siblings’ rebellion against each other. Thea nodded, “Sily...she...she, uh - she can be sweet.” Thea’s ears twitched. “She’s not an angel. I’ll happily and honestly give that title to Clearkit. But, Sily’s more or less a trick to the eye. You know what I mean? She’s not an angel, yet she’s not andevil. I’d say, she’s a perfect mix.” Thea had observed while nursing Silhouettekit how she could be rebellious and how she could be sweet. “If you notice how quiet she could get, then she’s up to something. Sily’s sneaky.” Thea giggled. She continued to watch her kits fondly. Normally, she would had separated the two fighting siblings and forced them into a “time out”, but she was comfortable in her nest, and she was warm. So, she allowed the bickering kits to resolve the issue themselves. Clearkit looked as if she needed all the help she could get. When Weaselshade asked her about Silhouettekit’s name, Thea was quiet for a moment. She was rummaging through her mind the real reason she named her daughter that. The molly stiffened at the coarse feeling of Weaselshade’s tongue on her head. It took her a few moments to relax, but she calmly continued to breathe. “Hmmm...well, when Sily was born, she was a tiny version of her father. She was literally the only kit that looked like you. A silhouette is another word for shadow, so I guess I named her after you because she’s like a miniature female version of you. She’s your shadow.” Thea responded, then dipped her head to hide her muzzle into her tiny paws. Her eyes drifted back to the kits. “Heh, she probably has more of my attitude. She’s a sweet kit, but she has such a spicy nature to her.” Thea personally felt that it was a good thing, considering who their brother was. “But, Clearkit? I think she needs all the help she could get.” She chortled, softly. “Especially when it comes to those two.” Thea snorted with a roll of her eyes. Her whiskers had wiggles out of faint amusement. “Maybe you could take them out sometime. Let them get to know the moors a little bit. I know they’re getting pretty tired of the nursery den, and it wouldn’t kill you to spend time with them, don’t you think?” Not to mention, she also needed a small break from the kits every once in a while.

Weaselshade purred, he was having a great time in the nursery, he wouldn't deny that. "No thank you, I think that I can sleep in the warriors den." He grinned as he watched the tussling kits. He nodded along as Thea spoke, she was correct. Silhouettekit was not the angel, nor the devil of the group. Raccoonkit seemed to be the aggressive one, and Clearkit the sweet one. But Silhouettekit appeared to be the one in the middle. The one with constant moodswings, the one whose personality changed with the time. But they were all kits, and he would never blame him for the way they acted. They were too adorable and innocent for that. He wouldn't try and stop them from fighting, couldn't they resolve it themselves? Raccoonkit might not be able to but Sil could at least have a mood change couldn't she? He assumed so, and anyway he wasn't going to move. He was fine where he was. He would have to get up at some point, but that would be to leave. And he wasn't ready to leave yet. He was calm, and warm and he didn't intend to leave the comfort of the nursery for a while. When he felt Thea stiffen, he slowed the strokes of his tongue, when she seemed to calm down he continued, she hadn't asked him to stop, and she hadn't been stiff for very long so he didn't think that it was bothering her. He nodded as she spoke. Silhouettekit was the only kit who looked like him, and she looked a lot like him too. He could see why she had been named Silhouettekit. "That makes sense." He said quietly, stopping grooming her to speak. Weaselshade half-closed his eyes happily. He couldn't recall a time when he had felt as relaxed. The tussle of his kits didn't bother him, but of course it wouldn't. He opened one eye to look at them, and couldn't see Silhouettekit. Panic surged through his muscles. He stopped grooming Thea's head, and felt the fur on his back bristle. He opened his mouth to say something, and bunched his muscles to leap to his paws, but then he felt a sharp nip at his tail. He turned to look at who had done that and saw that it was just Silhouettekit. A calming sensation spread through him as he saw his older daughter.

Silhouettekit had gotten away from her siblings when he gaze caught on an older version of herself, her father obviously. She had ran over to her mothers nest and gave him a sharp nip on the tail. But it was a nip of excitement. She had always assumed that her parents hated each other. But seeing them curled up in a nest together made her decide that that was definitely not the case. Her eyes filled with mischief she turned her gaze to her mother. "Mommy, you told me you weren't mate with dad!" She squealed, knowing that that was just the way to get under her mother's skin, and with her father there it would be very entertaining, especially when she saw him freeze and look to Thea for her response. Cocking her head to the side innocently she looked at her mother and waited for her to say something.
Old February 14th, 2018, 07:08 PM
The World Spins Round

My Mood: Blah
Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

(Raypaw)
Raypaw trotted into the lonely moor, his eyes bright and curious.
"I haven't been here yet...," he thought absentmindedly. He hoped his mentor would one day stalk into the expansive field and flex their prolonged claws.
He briskly pushed the thought aside and crouched low to the ground. His paws felt big and clumsy all of a sudden compared to the gracefulness of the other warriors. He raised his haunches and flicked his tail feverishly. Then, with a tenacious pounce he caught his claws in a brittle auburn leaf and awkwardly bit at it. He stumbled to get a firm grip of the ground again and his honey colored pelt was fluffed up gawkishly. He let his breath expel from his mouth and flow into a misty cloud of frost "Better try again," and he returned to his original spot. Every time his movements seemed spastic and uncoordinated but despite his aching bones and freezing pads he leaped at the beaten leaf once again.

He knew he should wait for his mentor or at least tell someone where he was going but he felt too fidgety to wait so off he bounded through the moor. He thought about going back soon but again he seemed unable to turn back and he returned to crouching clumsily. Eventually he gave up stalking and just launched his hide forward and barreled into the leaf with a vexed face then fell back with a din. His head stirred with bursting thoughts as he swerved his weary pelt back and tried to crouch. "This is so hard without a mentor but I want to impress my mentor!" Raypaw snorted as his hind legs pushed forward and sent him gliding above the ground and then colliding with the ground in a thump. He shook himself and rolled his eyes bitterly, trying to forget the anger that convulsed in his heart. "Come on!" he growled softly to himself. His muscles felt like they were boulders he had to carry and they seemed to scream at him every time he moved but he didn't want to go back until he could do this!
Old February 14th, 2018, 07:31 PM
so nasty

Quote:
[ mk, have fun! ]

Stormglare thought for a second, "I have an idea. " He said, but the last thing she said spark interest. What was it? She couldn't be pregnant again. What did she want? He wasn't rather worried about it, he didn't think he should. Should he? Ah, he was overthinking the situation. " Let's go to the territory, I know a spot that I use to spend most of my time before you came and saved me." Stormglare meowed. It was true, he was a rebel. A young warrior that couldn't be caged but when he met Gorsebird it changed. He was lucky to have her. Stormglare didn't really know. There were things he wondered since Gorsebird was his first ever mate. Not to mention he never was focused on love. Everything was still new. He didn't know how to deal with problems that were thrown at him like her fits.
"That sounds lovely!" Gorsebird mused as they walked into the clearing, knowing that now that she was in the public eye she would have to watch every single word and, make sure she was painting a perfect picture of a loving mate and mother, "Through, I don't if I'm keen on leaving Tawnykit and Streamkit alone for too long I mean they are only three moons old!" Gorsebird mewed, making sure that her voice ever so slightly edged to anxiousness. "But," She began softly rubbing her cheek against the taller tom's neck, "If you...insist I guess we could go on a short walk."

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; July 25th, 2018 at 10:42 PM.
Closed Thread