Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:59 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Fits
Today 12:57 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Morrigan
Today 12:49 PM
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 12:40 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:39 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 8th, 2018, 09:32 PM
so nasty

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgefur View Post
With a tug, Snailflower pulled her face out of the snow and shook the flakes and slush away, only to get buffeted by more as her clanmate pounced and sent snow flying. When the vole slipped away from Nimblewhisker, she chuckled before giving a tired sigh, they probably both looked pretty silly, scrambling around after their prey as if running on ice, but the smile on her muzzle didn't falter. One lost vole wasn't going to endanger the clan, despite the snow the temperature hadn't dropped enough lately to make prey entirely scarce.

Tromping over, the molly closed the gap between her and Nimblewhisker before leaning over and blowing some stray snowflakes off the top of his head.
"First time with the new legs?" She laughed, whiskers curling, "me too. What have you been up to?"
"Not much, though before I left I did manage to stop by the nursery and, play with Leapkit for a while." He purred, he had always had a quiet love of kits and remembering that his sister almost an apprentice made his mind somewhat wonder about the future. Would he ever have kits? If so who with? There wasn't really anyone in WindClan that he fancied tom or she-cat. And, that brought up another question what if he fell for a she-cat and they wanted to have kits? They obviously couldn't do it biologically. And...

He then felt slightly embarrassed when he realized that he had probably spent the last two minutes staring blankly at Snailflower. Him and dumb little day dreaming mind!
Old February 8th, 2018, 10:06 PM
so nasty

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual Scribbles View Post

Ploverpelt frowned. This wasn't how Nimblewhisker usually acted. She licked the tip of his ear comfortingly and fluffed up her fur, leaning against him to keep him warm. "What's really bothering you?" She asked, concerned for the cat. "And don't lie to me. I can't help you if you lie to me."

"I'm fine." He answered, knowing full well that she was not at all gonna buy it. But, that didn't matter what mattered was that he was a disappoint to his clan. And, nothing Ploverpelt or any other cat would say would change that. He couldn't even hunt prey correctly something cats were meant to do! He had at that point started to tremble letting short whimpers escape his mouth.

(OOC: hope this is isn't too much.)

Last edited by Tavvi; February 8th, 2018 at 10:09 PM.
Old February 8th, 2018, 10:50 PM

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"Not much, though before I left I did manage to stop by the nursery and, play with Leapkit for a while." He purred, he had always had a quiet love of kits and remembering that his sister almost an apprentice made his mind somewhat wonder about the future. Would he ever have kits? If so who with? There wasn't really anyone in WindClan that he fancied tom or she-cat. And, that brought up another question what if he fell for a she-cat and they wanted to have kits? They obviously couldn't do it biologically. And...

He then felt slightly embarrassed when he realized that he had probably spent the last two minutes staring blankly at Snailflower. Him and dumb little day dreaming mind!
Seeing the pointed cat's dreamy expression as he mentioned his sibling brought the corners of Snailflower's smile up into a more genuine smile. Occasionally she would watch some of the kittens if the queens had to leave camp or rustle up a play session, and the young little cats had always brought joy to her day. There was no rush for her, but unkowingly like Nimblewhisker, the chocolate molly also coveted the thought of having kittens of her own one day. The warmth of family and loved ones, something that lacked in her kittenhood but that Snailflower was eager to share.

It was then she realized that she had begun spacing out as well, her mental bubble popped and she twinged her whiskers in embarrassment despite her friend sharing essentially the same expression. Just two cats staring longingly, nothing awkward about that, nope.
"Does he live up to his name? I bet the new litter can be a handful." She chuffed before taking a few steps through the snow before looking back to see if Nimblewhisker would follow on a little walk- they were meant to be hunting after all.
"I wonder how far StarClan plans ahead." the warrior said, a little out of the blue.
Old February 9th, 2018, 05:06 AM
Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
"I'm fine." He answered, knowing full well that she was not at all gonna buy it. But, that didn't matter what mattered was that he was a disappoint to his clan. And, nothing Ploverpelt or any other cat would say would change that. He couldn't even hunt prey correctly something cats were meant to do! He had at that point started to tremble letting short whimpers escape his mouth.

(OOC: hope this is isn't too much.)
Ploverpelt grimaced. So she'd have to force it out of him. She stepped away and padded to stand in front so she was looking Nimblewhisker directly in the eyes. "Nimblewhisker." She growled, emphasizing each half of his name. "You are going to sit down right there and tell me exactly what is bothering you, and then you are going to let me fix it, and then you and I are going out hunting, and neither one of us are coming back to camp until we've got something." She hated using her stern voice, but sometimes it was necessary.

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/
Old February 9th, 2018, 08:48 AM
so nasty

Quote:
Seeing the pointed cat's dreamy expression as he mentioned his sibling brought the corners of Snailflower's smile up into a more genuine smile. Occasionally she would watch some of the kittens if the queens had to leave camp or rustle up a play session, and the young little cats had always brought joy to her day. There was no rush for her, but unkowingly like Nimblewhisker, the chocolate molly also coveted the thought of having kittens of her own one day. The warmth of family and loved ones, something that lacked in her kittenhood but that Snailflower was eager to share.

It was then she realized that she had begun spacing out as well, her mental bubble popped and she twinged her whiskers in embarrassment despite her friend sharing essentially the same expression. Just two cats staring longingly, nothing awkward about that, nope.
"Does he live up to his name? I bet the new litter can be a handful." She chuffed before taking a few steps through the snow before looking back to see if Nimblewhisker would follow on a little walk- they were meant to be hunting after all.
"I wonder how far StarClan plans ahead." the warrior said, a little out of the blue.
"I wouldn't know," He stated simply before deciding to follow his friend. The subject of StarClan had never really been his strong suit or, anything theological for that matter. And trying to butt in now would probably result in him looking rather uneducated.
"But, to answer your first question Leapkit most certainly does. Always hopping around the nursery, it quite the sight to see!" He said with a chuckle before taking the time to shake some of the snow that had accumulated, off his pelt.
"Look!" He said suddenly snapping his head up the sky "It's a flock of Bohemian waxwing! Those things are super rare! Snailflower we have to catch one!" He said giving Snailflower a desperate look.
Old February 9th, 2018, 12:16 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Mothpaw looked around the gathering of cats. Her gaze caught on two toygers, Lynxpaw and a older version of himself not to far away. She started to pad over to her best friend, but her head suddenly jerked to the other cat. The other cat was Lemonspotted, her mentor, the cat who didn't train her. She'd gone a whole three moons of apprenticeship without learning anything. Her friends all had mentors who had taught them something. But Lemonspotted didn't even know she existed. The calico molly changed direction and padded over to her mentor. "Lemonspotted!" She said as innocently as she could, though she was fighting the urge to yell at the molly for being a terrible mentor. She plopped down in front of the older she-cat and cocked her head sideways. "I'm Mothpaw, your apprentice and I'd like to know if you're ever going to teach me to do anything." She growled in annoyance. Hopefully Lemonspotted had just been busy, but from the looks of things she had just been plain lazy and didn't care about training the younger molly. She didn't turn to look and Lynxpaw, but she was sure he could see her.
Lemonspotted took two bites of her shrew before she cast the unfinished meat aside. It occurred to her that he wasn’t hungry. At all. At least, for food. She had an unquenched desire to run away from the moors and never come back. She’s run to the sun and jump into its embrace but before she could get into it, Ratheart would always end up finding her and being her back because their kits needed her. They seemed to be doing just fine without her! Lemonspotted quickly gave herself a grooming to clear her thoughts of intentions of leaving. She would leave one day. Just not today. When her yellow orbs looked ahead, she caught a glimpse of her youngest son. A little bit of pride swelled into her as she realized how handsome her boy was. Obviously, since he inherited her looks instead of that hideous father of his. Sorrelpaw and Lynxpaw were lucky when it came to appearances. Suddenly, a calico female stole her attention, making Lemonspotted barrow her eyes upon the interruption. Lemonspotted blinked. And, how does she know her name? Following after, this apprentice introduced herself. “Oh, so you’re Mothpaw?” Lemonspotted questioned, casually. Whatever slick tone Mothpaw tried to cover up didn’t make it to Lemonspotted’s ears. She flicked them about, but didn’t bother to move from her spot. She had forgotten that she was given an apprentice. Lemonspotted gave a luxuriously stretch, elegantly laying down and crossing her paws. She curled her tail inwardly, looking like the beautiful feline she was. “So, I’m guessing you’re here for a lesson, huh?” Lemonspotted asked, a smirk forming on her fine features. One thing about Lemonspotted was that she hardly knew anything herself, so what could she had taught Mothpaw? Yet, Lemonspotted was pretty lazy today. She didn’t feel like moving, let alone being in the presence of this apprentice. The spotted Molly let out an obnoxious yawn, “Why don’t you make yourself useful and bury my prey for me? I’m finished with it.” She said, using her tail to motion towards the half eaten shrew. Lemonspotted has rolled into her back so that her eyes fixated on the sky.

From afar, a familiar scent had found its entrance into Lynxpaw’s nose. He stopped tugging at the stick rooted in the ground and was about to run head first to greet Mothpaw - saved from boredom, surely! But he stopped when he saw her approached...his mother? Lynxpaw was confused for a moment because anybody hardly approached Lemonspotted. His mother was a firecracker that likes to remain unbothered. His siblings never approached their mother without a reason. Scratch that. A good reason, actually. “Ohh, right. That’s her mentor.” Lynxpaw nodded to himself, feeling a little idiotic for a moment. He felt bad for Mothpaw being the apprentice of Lemonspotted. His mother was not mentally stable to care for an apprentice, but he couldn’t barge into Mothpaw trying to obtain a lesson from Lemonspotted. Most of his other friends was busy, and his last friend appeared to be busy as well, so he welcomed boredom in once more. For Lynxpaw it was either time to make a new friend...or, steal the attention of his working buddies.
Old February 9th, 2018, 03:01 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Lemonspotted took two bites of her shrew before she cast the unfinished meat aside. It occurred to her that he wasn’t hungry. At all. At least, for food. She had an unquenched desire to run away from the moors and never come back. She’s run to the sun and jump into its embrace but before she could get into it, Ratheart would always end up finding her and being her back because their kits needed her. They seemed to be doing just fine without her! Lemonspotted quickly gave herself a grooming to clear her thoughts of intentions of leaving. She would leave one day. Just not today. When her yellow orbs looked ahead, she caught a glimpse of her youngest son. A little bit of pride swelled into her as she realized how handsome her boy was. Obviously, since he inherited her looks instead of that hideous father of his. Sorrelpaw and Lynxpaw were lucky when it came to appearances. Suddenly, a calico female stole her attention, making Lemonspotted barrow her eyes upon the interruption. Lemonspotted blinked. And, how does she know her name? Following after, this apprentice introduced herself. “Oh, so you’re Mothpaw?” Lemonspotted questioned, casually. Whatever slick tone Mothpaw tried to cover up didn’t make it to Lemonspotted’s ears. She flicked them about, but didn’t bother to move from her spot. She had forgotten that she was given an apprentice. Lemonspotted gave a luxuriously stretch, elegantly laying down and crossing her paws. She curled her tail inwardly, looking like the beautiful feline she was. “So, I’m guessing you’re here for a lesson, huh?” Lemonspotted asked, a smirk forming on her fine features. One thing about Lemonspotted was that she hardly knew anything herself, so what could she had taught Mothpaw? Yet, Lemonspotted was pretty lazy today. She didn’t feel like moving, let alone being in the presence of this apprentice. The spotted Molly let out an obnoxious yawn, “Why don’t you make yourself useful and bury my prey for me? I’m finished with it.” She said, using her tail to motion towards the half eaten shrew. Lemonspotted has rolled into her back so that her eyes fixated on the sky.

From afar, a familiar scent had found its entrance into Lynxpaw’s nose. He stopped tugging at the stick rooted in the ground and was about to run head first to greet Mothpaw - saved from boredom, surely! But he stopped when he saw her approached...his mother? Lynxpaw was confused for a moment because anybody hardly approached Lemonspotted. His mother was a firecracker that likes to remain unbothered. His siblings never approached their mother without a reason. Scratch that. A good reason, actually. “Ohh, right. That’s her mentor.” Lynxpaw nodded to himself, feeling a little idiotic for a moment. He felt bad for Mothpaw being the apprentice of Lemonspotted. His mother was not mentally stable to care for an apprentice, but he couldn’t barge into Mothpaw trying to obtain a lesson from Lemonspotted. Most of his other friends was busy, and his last friend appeared to be busy as well, so he welcomed boredom in once more. For Lynxpaw it was either time to make a new friend...or, steal the attention of his working buddies.

The calico molly flicked her ear trying to dismiss a few lingering thoughts at the back of her head. She looked over at Lynxpaw, the handsome toyger tom was a splitting image of his mother. But the personalities completely different. Already she could tell that Lemonspotted didn't care about anybody. Lynxpaw did and that was why he had so many friends. He was kind and sweet, and sometimes his flirting even earned him friends, even though it could also make him lose them. Taking a deep breath to steady herself before turning her head back around to face the beautiful yet probably insane toyger molly. Mothpaw opened her mouth to say something about being kind to cats, even if you barely knew them, but closed it quickly remembering how she acted to the cats Lynxpaw flirted with, she barely knew them and yet she hated them. She didn't know what they were like, what they liked, what they didn't like, she just knew that Lynxpaw flirted them, that was enough for her. Maybe Lemonspotted had something against apprentices. Maybe she thought Mothpaw was a bad influence on her son. But that to was unlikely. Suddenly Mothpaw realized that her best friend didn't really talk about his mother, or said nice things about her the way Mothpaw was able to do. His parent figure was probably his mentor, Hunterfang, the reason he flirted. She probably doesn't know that her son is my best friend. Mothpaw looked up with renewed energy. "That's no way to treat your son's best friend," She stated, "I am not picking up that shrew!" The calico molly didn't even look at the shrew, if Lemonspotted couldn't bury her own prey, or decide to share it with someone instead of wasting it, then there was no way she was a good mentor at all. She glanced over her shoulder at Lynxpaw again, willing him to come over, but knowing that he probably wouldn't. She turned back around to glare at the older molly.
Old February 9th, 2018, 03:47 PM

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
"I wouldn't know," He stated simply before deciding to follow his friend. The subject of StarClan had never really been his strong suit or, anything theological for that matter. And trying to butt in now would probably result in him looking rather uneducated.
"But, to answer your first question Leapkit most certainly does. Always hopping around the nursery, it quite the sight to see!" He said with a chuckle before taking the time to shake some of the snow that had accumulated, off his pelt.
"Look!" He said suddenly snapping his head up the sky "It's a flock of Bohemian waxwing! Those things are super rare! Snailflower we have to catch one!" He said giving Snailflower a desperate look.
She nodded at Nimblewhisker's short answer, sometimes StarClan just wasn't someone's forte, it was alright. When he brought up Leapkit's boundless excitability, the molly gave a chuckle; whoever became Leapkit's mentor would have to be either extremely patient or strict enough to keep her in line. Hopefully such energy would be of use, especially during training.

After being quiet a moment, Snailflower looked back over her friend, quietly admiring his pale coat surrounded by snow. He seemed to fit into it, picturesque, even if he hated the cold mess that was Leafbare. It wasn't until he called out that she stopped and looked up, to watch as a flock of tan-coloured birds flitted over the moor.
"Rare?" She sniffed, though she gave Nimblewhisker's desperate expression a sideways smile, "sure! I'm not the most agile, but I'll give it a shot." Her yellow eyes followed the birds and she took off at a trot as they began to slow into a descent by a shallow treeline.

"Do you know many birds by name?"
The molly asked over her shoulder, "Like the kinds of sparrows?" Oh so many sparrows, Snailflower couldn't keep them straight. Her old mentor had listed them off to her, but they seemed to fly in one ear and out the other.

[ooc: Yay birdwatching nerds! -high five-]

Last edited by Midgefur; February 9th, 2018 at 03:48 PM.
Old February 9th, 2018, 05:25 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casual Scribbles View Post

Ploverpelt grimaced. So she'd have to force it out of him. She stepped away and padded to stand in front so she was looking Nimblewhisker directly in the eyes. "Nimblewhisker." She growled, emphasizing each half of his name. "You are going to sit down right there and tell me exactly what is bothering you, and then you are going to let me fix it, and then you and I are going out hunting, and neither one of us are coming back to camp until we've got something." She hated using her stern voice, but sometimes it was necessary.
Nimblewhisker looked up at the Ploverpelt and, could tell from her body language alone that another 'I'm fine' wasn't going to cut it. He let out a soft whimper before looking up at her, "I-I'm a failure Ploverpelt! I can't hunt, I can't think without getting distracted, I-I c-can't do anything right!" He knew he was on the verge of hysterics (if not already there) and knowing that many of his clanmates where probably watching this display only worsened his anxiousness.
Old February 9th, 2018, 06:07 PM
so nasty

Quote:
She nodded at Nimblewhisker's short answer, sometimes StarClan just wasn't someone's forte, it was alright. When he brought up Leapkit's boundless excitability, the molly gave a chuckle; whoever became Leapkit's mentor would have to be either extremely patient or strict enough to keep her in line. Hopefully such energy would be of use, especially during training.

After being quiet a moment, Snailflower looked back over her friend, quietly admiring his pale coat surrounded by snow. He seemed to fit into it, picturesque, even if he hated the cold mess that was Leafbare. It wasn't until he called out that she stopped and looked up, to watch as a flock of tan-coloured birds flitted over the moor.
"Rare?" She sniffed, though she gave Nimblewhisker's desperate expression a sideways smile, "sure! I'm not the most agile, but I'll give it a shot." Her yellow eyes followed the birds and she took off at a trot as they began to slow into a descent by a shallow treeline.

"Do you know many birds by name?"
The molly asked over her shoulder, "Like the kinds of sparrows?" Oh so many sparrows, Snailflower couldn't keep them straight. Her old mentor had listed them off to her, but they seemed to fly in one ear and out the other.

[ooc: Yay birdwatching nerds! -high five-]

"Yea, I know a few." He, said snorting slightly at the end, knowing that had been the understatement of the season. In truth, he knew alot more than a 'few' but, Nimblewhisker had never been much of a bragger and he didn't plan on starting now. Not that there was a lot to brag about seeing that (in his eyes at least) anyone could learn bird names if they really wanted to. Which most cats sadly didn't with Nimblewhisker being one of the few self-proclaimed 'bird nerds' in the clan.
"Now let's getting moving before we miss our chance to catch one!" He exclaimed excitement flickering through his pelt like wildfire. Bohemian waxwings were one of his favorite prey items and the prospect of catching one was throwing him into a frenzy.
Closed Thread