Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by rubberRatroom
Yesterday 11:46 PM
Desert Rain Frog's Art...
Yesterday 11:43 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Yesterday 11:32 PM
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Yesterday 10:48 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 20th, 2017, 03:28 PM

My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
((Ehhh....why are you calling me master? I think the term is mentor, and I'm not anyone's mentor, yet. Just call my of SmokePelt, or Smoke, or s omthing other than Master lel.))

SmokePelt eyes flew open as the sinkhole formed, barely getting out of its reach in time. "Unholy Starclan......Thanks..." he mumbled, starring at the hole, before looking at the apprentice. "What.....what else do you feel?" He asked after a long silence.
"Mr. Smokepelt, I...I think it would be best to get to higher ground." Greypaw replied. "I don't know where else there are sinkholes, but let's not tempt fate."
Old December 20th, 2017, 03:33 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
"You do realize this means you'll just be seeing more of Springwind, don't you?" Ratheart didn't look pleased with this fact as he sat down beside Hunterfang, pretty much glaring at his son. He'd been going on and on about it trying to make him understand but Hunterfang would only nod and look away. Ratheart was just about done with it. "Hunter, look at me when I am speaking to you." He snarled. Still hardly any reaction, but he saw the other Tom's ears twitch a bit. Finally, Ratheart simply lashed his tail at Hunterfang's shoulder, prompting his son to flinch and finally, finally turn to him. "Now, like I was saying, since Springwind is mentoring your sister, it'll be harder to stay away from him, but I think you can manag--"

"For StarClan's sake, shut up!" Hunterfang wasn't taking this crap anymore. He was done. Done with his father's abuse, done with putting up with someone so idiotic and foolish and selfish and - ugh. The black and white Tom pushed himself to his paws, shaking out his fur, which fluffed up, bristling. His ears flattened when he realized what he'd just said, but he did feel a deep rush of satisfaction when Ratheart jerked back in surprise. "I really, really don't care what you have to say about this anymore. Springwind is pretty much the closest thing I have to a father and I will not avoid him because you say so."

StarClan's sake this felt good. Getting this off his chest felt so good.

"Where is this coming from?" Ratheart was too shocked to be angry at this point. What was going on with his son? Hunterfang never talked back, much less interrupted him in the middle of a sentence. And he never, ever spoke to Ratheart like this. Now the Tom was beyond confused.

"I'm done. I'm done listening and following your stupid rules and being afraid, I'm done." Hunterfang spun around. "Look, I'm busy and I have an apprentice now, so, bye. If you don't like it, why don't you just leave?" And Hunterfang left. For the first time he was the one to walk away, and he did so feeling free and light, yet at the same time, feeling like something heavy was pushing down onto his chest. The warrior shook it off and looked around, searching for his brother. Since he couldn't see him in the clearing, he assumed the Tom would be in the apprentices den. Well, it was still early. Sighing, he turned and headed for the apprentices den, poking his head inside and scanning for his apprentice. "Lynxpaw?"
If Lynxpaw would had known that his big brother - well, big half-brother was standing up to their father, the tougher would had cheered him on. Stayed on his side. It was about time someone put Ratheart in his place. Lynxpaw wasn't close to his father just like their other siblings, quite frankly he was weirded out by the rat-looking Tom. So, Lynxpaw stayed away. Currently, he had been batting at a fallen leaf, cornering it as if it were his prey. He growled at it, taunting the object, and laughing as well. Others around him may see that he...was still a kit at heart. He liked to frolic around without a care in the world. You'd expect this Tom to never be bored. But, as he clawed at the lead, it drifted onto his nose. Lynxpaw stared at it, cross eyed and he wiggled his figure in order for it to fall off. Smirking, Lynxpaw crouched again. He was ready to attack his 'prey' but a loud argument entered his ears, so he stopped playing. "What's with all the commotion?" It was such a beautiful day on the windy moors, so what was the need to argue?

Lynxpaw heard the familiar voices. Definitely Ratheart and Hunterfang. Lynxpaw could feel his fur heating up - was their father bullying Hunterfang!? That thought alone made Lynxpaw want to rip his father's eyes out because no one messed with Hunterfang. No one. He was about to storm into their direction, getting into a battle that wasn't his, but Hunterfang had walked away. So, Lynxpaw followed after him, a heavy stride that displayed that he wasn't happy. Lynxpaw appeared behind his role model, and puffed out his chest. "Hunterfang!" He called, happily, with a hint of worry. "Do you want me to claw his eyes out? Tear his ears off? Rip his tongue out? Just give me the word, and I'll do it!" He didn't like it when his Half sibling was mad. Hunterfang deserved all the finest in life. It was ashame that Ratheart didn't see it.

~OWO~

It's been a tough moon for Springwind. He lost the only thing that made him feel whole. Like the sun. Or, the moon on a full moon night. He felt like he lost all his stars, the pieces of his heart, scattered and lost; forever unable to find. After the death of his mate, and the birth of new kits that went along with her, Springwind been a traveling nomad within his own clan. He felt like he had no home. After all, he lost his brother, his best friend...now, his mate and kits? What type of game was Starclan playing at? Springwind knew he couldn't shout his pain, or show others his misery. It wouldn't be fair to them, for a Tom to be heartbroken and they're uncomfortable to be within his company. So, he strolled about, the world mute to him. No birds were chirping, no crickets, no bird songs - nothing. Just uneasiness as he bowed his head down. The white and grey splotched tom felt that he was grieving enough. So, he tried to get out and get some sun; it didn't work. He just felt worse. He dropped his ears, closing out all sounds. He closed his eyes, hoping that by a miracle he'd find a cliff and recklessly fall off. Death was on the top of his list currently, and that was the sad fact. On the other hand, he still had duties to carry out. He had another apprentice that needs to be taught, and he couldn't abandon her just because of his own sadness, so he continued to walk about. Aimlessly, he looked for her (not really) but he rather for her to find him than him to find her. If anyone could see him from a distant, they'd realize he was a walking zombie.
Old December 20th, 2017, 03:52 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

If Lynxpaw would had known that his big brother - well, big half-brother was standing up to their father, the tougher would had cheered him on. Stayed on his side. It was about time someone put Ratheart in his place. Lynxpaw wasn't close to his father just like their other siblings, quite frankly he was weirded out by the rat-looking Tom. So, Lynxpaw stayed away. Currently, he had been batting at a fallen leaf, cornering it as if it were his prey. He growled at it, taunting the object, and laughing as well. Others around him may see that he...was still a kit at heart. He liked to frolic around without a care in the world. You'd expect this Tom to never be bored. But, as he clawed at the lead, it drifted onto his nose. Lynxpaw stared at it, cross eyed and he wiggled his figure in order for it to fall off. Smirking, Lynxpaw crouched again. He was ready to attack his 'prey' but a loud argument entered his ears, so he stopped playing. "What's with all the commotion?" It was such a beautiful day on the windy moors, so what was the need to argue?

Lynxpaw heard the familiar voices. Definitely Ratheart and Hunterfang. Lynxpaw could feel his fur heating up - was their father bullying Hunterfang!? That thought alone made Lynxpaw want to rip his father's eyes out because no one messed with Hunterfang. No one. He was about to storm into their direction, getting into a battle that wasn't his, but Hunterfang had walked away. So, Lynxpaw followed after him, a heavy stride that displayed that he wasn't happy. Lynxpaw appeared behind his role model, and puffed out his chest. "Hunterfang!" He called, happily, with a hint of worry. "Do you want me to claw his eyes out? Tear his ears off? Rip his tongue out? Just give me the word, and I'll do it!" He didn't like it when his Half sibling was mad. Hunterfang deserved all the finest in life. It was ashame that Ratheart didn't see it.

~OWO~

It's been a tough moon for Springwind. He lost the only thing that made him feel whole. Like the sun. Or, the moon on a full moon night. He felt like he lost all his stars, the pieces of his heart, scattered and lost; forever unable to find. After the death of his mate, and the birth of new kits that went along with her, Springwind been a traveling nomad within his own clan. He felt like he had no home. After all, he lost his brother, his best friend...now, his mate and kits? What type of game was Starclan playing at? Springwind knew he couldn't shout his pain, or show others his misery. It wouldn't be fair to them, for a Tom to be heartbroken and they're uncomfortable to be within his company. So, he strolled about, the world mute to him. No birds were chirping, no crickets, no bird songs - nothing. Just uneasiness as he bowed his head down. The white and grey splotched tom felt that he was grieving enough. So, he tried to get out and get some sun; it didn't work. He just felt worse. He dropped his ears, closing out all sounds. He closed his eyes, hoping that by a miracle he'd find a cliff and recklessly fall off. Death was on the top of his list currently, and that was the sad fact. On the other hand, he still had duties to carry out. He had another apprentice that needs to be taught, and he couldn't abandon her just because of his own sadness, so he continued to walk about. Aimlessly, he looked for her (not really) but he rather for her to find him than him to find her. If anyone could see him from a distant, they'd realize he was a walking zombie.
Hunterfang must have been still too furious if he hadn't noticed his little half-brother trailing behind him. He jumped, fur bristling, and spun around when he heard Lynxpaw. Hearing his rapid questioning, the Tom gave a weary sigh and flicked his tail, waiting for his brother to get it out of his system, because he knew talking over Lynxpaw was not a good idea. But it gave him time to think about his response. He was about to snap at him, tell him to leave the matter alone, but the worry in his brother's voice stopped him. The Tom paused, and his expression softened considerably. "No, Lynxpaw." He murmured, flicking his tail over the Toyger's back gently and shooting a sharp glare toward Ratheart, who looked... Honestly a little lost, and pretty angry, but Hunterfang didn't care. Not anymore. No. He was done. Done with his father forever. "It's fine." He said again, looking down at his half-brother.

"Well, now that all that is outta the way," Hunterfang spoke up again after a moment, letting his tail-tip brush gently against Lynxpaw's shoulder. The younger Tom was annoying at times with how much he followed Hunterfang around and his excited nature... But at the same time, Hunterfang seriously adored the kid. He was a good cat. He was gonna be a good cat. Hunterfang couldn't wait to see the kind of Tom his brother turned out to be. "Why don't we do a little training now? Whattya say, bro?" He offered a grin, looking down at his apprentice.

##

Sorrelpaw was annoyed beyond belief. First; Springwind was assigned her mentor. Her mentor. She had to deal with that - that annoying Tom who didn't even take her seriously. And then, she was abandoned, ignored, neglected. Not being trained like she should be. A hiss escaped her lips, claws raking over the ground. Her eyes narrowed as her gaze followed Hunterfang and Lynxpaw, then her eyes flickered toward Ratheart. So, he finally stood up to that rat. She thought, feeling something... Close to respect for her brother for the first time. But that wasn't the point. Sorrelpaw was annoyed. Too annoyed to even try to listen for the voices right now. She wanted to get her training over with and become a warrior. So, she scanned the area for her mentor, and when she found him, she immediately surged forward, growling to herself as she stormed over to him. "Springwind!"

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old December 20th, 2017, 08:31 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

Whitewhisker took a step closer to his daughter, carefully nosing her right-side-up. "Careful little Nightkit," The tom meowed gently, looking down fondly at all of his kits.

The little kit squirmed away, heading back towards the warmth of her mother. Once there she nuzzled into her fur. Soon enough she was breathing softly, indicating that she was fast asleep.
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old December 21st, 2017, 01:02 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

A small black kit squirmed beside some other bodies; even though she wasn't entirely sure, her instincts were telling her that these cats were good, that they were her family. They would help her when she got older. The small feline opened her tiny maw and let out a piercing, squeaky mew... as loudly as her little lungs would let her. She was hungry. She squirmed over to the largest of the bodies, trying to find somewhere for her to latch on. Sweet milk filled her mouth, and the tiny kit tried to give a mew of pleasure at the same time - it didn't go exactly as she had planned, but that was okay. Everything was warm and comfortable right now, and warm and comfortable it would remain as far as the tiny cat was concerned.

@Okapi @FadingEchoes

(Ebonykit is a female)

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 21st, 2017, 01:11 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
A small black kit squirmed beside some other bodies; even though she wasn't entirely sure, her instincts were telling her that these cats were good, that they were her family. They would help her when she got older. The small feline opened her tiny maw and let out a piercing, squeaky mew... as loudly as her little lungs would let her. She was hungry. She squirmed over to the largest of the bodies, trying to find somewhere for her to latch on. Sweet milk filled her mouth, and the tiny kit tried to give a mew of pleasure at the same time - it didn't go exactly as she had planned, but that was okay. Everything was warm and comfortable right now, and warm and comfortable it would remain as far as the tiny cat was concerned.

@Okapi @FadingEchoes

(Ebonykit is a female)
Quailheart purred,” she’s perfect, like ebony...” she murmered, not thinking that she should name the kit Ebonykit yet. She would soon think of the name. For now she was happy, and that’s what mattered, soon the kits would pester her about her missing forearm, but not now, not yet.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 21st, 2017, 01:46 PM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomRiderYT View Post
Blinking happily, Hareflight padded after him. Suddenly she stopped, "Oh, what about that rabbit I caught earlier? We should bring it back to camp with us!"
(Sorry this is late, computer troubles!)
Its okay! I have been busy anyways so I didn't get it before now)
EaglePelt swiveled his ears around towards Hareflight as she spoke. He nodded. ''Yeah you're right'' he meowed. He padded in that direction. Suddenly the blind tom froze, stretching out his tail in front of Hareflight to prevent her from moving forward. ''I smell fox'' he hissed, his ears lying flat on his head. ''It's very close. Stay behind me'' He slowly inched forwards towards the fox scent. Suddenly the fox scent was very strong and close, and sounds of messy devouring was heard.
The fox was eating the rabbit!
Yowling an angry battle cry, EaglePelt launched himself towards the sounds. He landed on the fox's back, surprising it. He sunk his teeth in its ear and slashed his claws at its muzzle. Even though he had the advantage now, he knew he could not defeat it on his own. It was much too big and his unability to see would go against him sooner or later. The fox began fighting back and EaglePelt knew now was the time for Hareflight to help him.

♡ character page wip ♡
Old December 21st, 2017, 02:47 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
Hunterfang must have been still too furious if he hadn't noticed his little half-brother trailing behind him. He jumped, fur bristling, and spun around when he heard Lynxpaw. Hearing his rapid questioning, the Tom gave a weary sigh and flicked his tail, waiting for his brother to get it out of his system, because he knew talking over Lynxpaw was not a good idea. But it gave him time to think about his response. He was about to snap at him, tell him to leave the matter alone, but the worry in his brother's voice stopped him. The Tom paused, and his expression softened considerably. "No, Lynxpaw." He murmured, flicking his tail over the Toyger's back gently and shooting a sharp glare toward Ratheart, who looked... Honestly a little lost, and pretty angry, but Hunterfang didn't care. Not anymore. No. He was done. Done with his father forever. "It's fine." He said again, looking down at his half-brother.

"Well, now that all that is outta the way," Hunterfang spoke up again after a moment, letting his tail-tip brush gently against Lynxpaw's shoulder. The younger Tom was annoying at times with how much he followed Hunterfang around and his excited nature... But at the same time, Hunterfang seriously adored the kid. He was a good cat. He was gonna be a good cat. Hunterfang couldn't wait to see the kind of Tom his brother turned out to be. "Why don't we do a little training now? Whattya say, bro?" He offered a grin, looking down at his apprentice.

##

Sorrelpaw was annoyed beyond belief. First; Springwind was assigned her mentor. Her mentor. She had to deal with that - that annoying Tom who didn't even take her seriously. And then, she was abandoned, ignored, neglected. Not being trained like she should be. A hiss escaped her lips, claws raking over the ground. Her eyes narrowed as her gaze followed Hunterfang and Lynxpaw, then her eyes flickered toward Ratheart. So, he finally stood up to that rat. She thought, feeling something... Close to respect for her brother for the first time. But that wasn't the point. Sorrelpaw was annoyed. Too annoyed to even try to listen for the voices right now. She wanted to get her training over with and become a warrior. So, she scanned the area for her mentor, and when she found him, she immediately surged forward, growling to herself as she stormed over to him. "Springwind!"

Lynxpaw puffed out his cheeks, narrowing his eyes as he stared into the distance at their lost father. When Hunterfang dismissed the matter, Lynxpaw didn't take it that lightly. His claws were unsheathed, and he was ready to do some predator hunting when it came to his older Half brother, and his mentor. But, like an obedient younger sibling, Lynxpaw flicked his tail to cool down his anger. He loved family - he truly did. They were important to him, which was why he was fierce when it came to them. "I'm just sayin' now. Whenever you change your mind, Hunterfang..." Lynxpaw playfully growled, and he swiftly entered into a fighting crouch. "I'll claw him greatly! I'll even bite him if you wanted me to! I'll rip him to shreds!" He exclaimed, then jumped up laughing.

On the other hand, Lynxpaw would rather not hurt anyone close to him, but since he looked up to Hunterfang, then that's all that mattered. As long as he was happy, then Lynxpaw could be happy. He went from extremely protective back to the jumpy, fun loving tom that he was. Hunterfang suggested some time training, making Lynxpaw bounce once again. He started to dart forward a bit, stopping to look back at Hunterfang. "Do you even need to ask?" He snorted. Then, started darting off again (not even knowing where he was going) when he through his head back, Lynxpaw called, "Maybe I could teach you something this time!" He laughed. There was no doubt that Lynxpaw loved spending time with his older siblings. He was far much more intelligent than Cavestorm...a lot more fun than Curly and Snow. This was the tom cat Lynxpaw strived to be like -

Lynxpaw ran quickly. As if it were a chase between the two brothers. He ran so fast that he didn't see the lump of fur that he bumped into. Immediately Lynxpaw jumped back, arching his back, and keeping his claws deep within the ground. "Gah!" He should had know that he would run into Sorrelpaw. "Oh, Gosh! I'm sorry, Sory!" He regained his posture, his smooth fur flattening as he gave his shoulder a couple licks. When he looked up from his sister, he seen Springwind, and he put on a jolly grin. "Hiya, Springy!" Leave it to Lynxpaw to give every feline he knew a nickname as he considered the entire world his best friend.

Springwind didn't even notice the toyger apprentice running towards him. He didn't realize she was calling him. He had been sprung into his own world of depression. This was reality. What was the point of life? What message was Starclan trying to send to him? Whatever it may be, he wasn't happy at all with the results. It took him a moment, as he aimlessly walked. He would had continued, but he didn't want to run the apprentice over. He looked down at her, his ears peeking up slightly until they dropped once again. "Oh, Sorrel..." he paused, sighing deeply, sadly. "...paw, I was," another pause. This time he shook his head. His eyes were a heady yellow, the obvious signs that he had been crying. "...looking for you." Finally getting that sentence out, it was then when Lynxpaw ran into them. Seeing the energetic tom could had made him smile under different circumstances, but instead Springwind looked down at his paws. "Hi, Lynxpaw." He finally replies after a minute. In the distance he could make out another familiar scent; Hunterfang... Springwind would had looked up and greeted the black and white tom with friendly affectionate, but all that ever did was remind the fact that Springwind lost two biological sons that he'll never get to name. That he'll never get to know. So, instead he simply ignored the other two toms, and flicked his tail at Sorrelpaw. "I guess we might as well start training." So, I can get this over with...
Old December 21st, 2017, 03:07 PM
Rider of Phantoms

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosePelt145 View Post
Its okay! I have been busy anyways so I didn't get it before now)
EaglePelt swiveled his ears around towards Hareflight as she spoke. He nodded. ''Yeah you're right'' he meowed. He padded in that direction. Suddenly the blind tom froze, stretching out his tail in front of Hareflight to prevent her from moving forward. ''I smell fox'' he hissed, his ears lying flat on his head. ''It's very close. Stay behind me'' He slowly inched forwards towards the fox scent. Suddenly the fox scent was very strong and close, and sounds of messy devouring was heard.
The fox was eating the rabbit!
Yowling an angry battle cry, EaglePelt launched himself towards the sounds. He landed on the fox's back, surprising it. He sunk his teeth in its ear and slashed his claws at its muzzle. Even though he had the advantage now, he knew he could not defeat it on his own. It was much too big and his unability to see would go against him sooner or later. The fox began fighting back and EaglePelt knew now was the time for Hareflight to help him.
Hareflight stood frozen, staring at the intense battle. Then, it hit her that her valiantly fighting friend could not fight the fox alone, especially without vision.
She snarled viciously, leaping in front of the fox, distracting it from EaglePelt. For good measure, she clawed its muzzle, letting out a shriek in order to catch its attention. The fox turned on her instead, letting out a vicious growl.
"EaglePelt, what do we do?" Hareflight wailed. She wasn't the best in unexpected situations- she was better with a plan laid out.

I will be slightly less active this week due to family in town and birthday celebrations!
My Wattpad (All warrior stuff): @WarriorsBackstories

Last edited by PhantomRiderYT; December 21st, 2017 at 03:08 PM.
Old December 21st, 2017, 03:26 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Lynxpaw puffed out his cheeks, narrowing his eyes as he stared into the distance at their lost father. When Hunterfang dismissed the matter, Lynxpaw didn't take it that lightly. His claws were unsheathed, and he was ready to do some predator hunting when it came to his older Half brother, and his mentor. But, like an obedient younger sibling, Lynxpaw flicked his tail to cool down his anger. He loved family - he truly did. They were important to him, which was why he was fierce when it came to them. "I'm just sayin' now. Whenever you change your mind, Hunterfang..." Lynxpaw playfully growled, and he swiftly entered into a fighting crouch. "I'll claw him greatly! I'll even bite him if you wanted me to! I'll rip him to shreds!" He exclaimed, then jumped up laughing.

On the other hand, Lynxpaw would rather not hurt anyone close to him, but since he looked up to Hunterfang, then that's all that mattered. As long as he was happy, then Lynxpaw could be happy. He went from extremely protective back to the jumpy, fun loving tom that he was. Hunterfang suggested some time training, making Lynxpaw bounce once again. He started to dart forward a bit, stopping to look back at Hunterfang. "Do you even need to ask?" He snorted. Then, started darting off again (not even knowing where he was going) when he through his head back, Lynxpaw called, "Maybe I could teach you something this time!" He laughed. There was no doubt that Lynxpaw loved spending time with his older siblings. He was far much more intelligent than Cavestorm...a lot more fun than Curly and Snow. This was the tom cat Lynxpaw strived to be like -

Lynxpaw ran quickly. As if it were a chase between the two brothers. He ran so fast that he didn't see the lump of fur that he bumped into. Immediately Lynxpaw jumped back, arching his back, and keeping his claws deep within the ground. "Gah!" He should had know that he would run into Sorrelpaw. "Oh, Gosh! I'm sorry, Sory!" He regained his posture, his smooth fur flattening as he gave his shoulder a couple licks. When he looked up from his sister, he seen Springwind, and he put on a jolly grin. "Hiya, Springy!" Leave it to Lynxpaw to give every feline he knew a nickname as he considered the entire world his best friend.

Springwind didn't even notice the toyger apprentice running towards him. He didn't realize she was calling him. He had been sprung into his own world of depression. This was reality. What was the point of life? What message was Starclan trying to send to him? Whatever it may be, he wasn't happy at all with the results. It took him a moment, as he aimlessly walked. He would had continued, but he didn't want to run the apprentice over. He looked down at her, his ears peeking up slightly until they dropped once again. "Oh, Sorrel..." he paused, sighing deeply, sadly. "...paw, I was," another pause. This time he shook his head. His eyes were a heady yellow, the obvious signs that he had been crying. "...looking for you." Finally getting that sentence out, it was then when Lynxpaw ran into them. Seeing the energetic tom could had made him smile under different circumstances, but instead Springwind looked down at his paws. "Hi, Lynxpaw." He finally replies after a minute. In the distance he could make out another familiar scent; Hunterfang... Springwind would had looked up and greeted the black and white tom with friendly affectionate, but all that ever did was remind the fact that Springwind lost two biological sons that he'll never get to name. That he'll never get to know. So, instead he simply ignored the other two toms, and flicked his tail at Sorrelpaw. "I guess we might as well start training." So, I can get this over with...
Hunterfang couldn't help but crack a grin and smirk at Lynxpaw's words. "I'd have to teach you some battle moves first," He teased lightly, flicking his tail over his brother's ears playfully. "He's an idiot, but I doubt you could take him just yet." Of course, he didn't want Lynxpaw fighting Ratheart. And not out of worry for their father. No, Ratheart could go fall in a ditch, Hunterfang couldn't care less. Ratheart was dead to him. Disowned completely. The black and white Tom fluffed up his fur and shot another look toward Ratheart, who had now turned and was walking away to the warrior's den, still looking lost. By the time Hunterfang turned back to Lynxpaw, his brother had yelled something and dashed off across the clearing. And, sighing, Hunterfang followed after him quickly, but slower than his brother. "Lynxpaw!" He called as he walked, tail tip twitching irritably. He frowned when he saw the direction Lynxpaw was actually headed and he stopped. "Hey! Watch where you're--" And he cut off, cringing, as Lynxpaw crashed into Sorrelpaw. "...Going."

Sorrelpaw shrieked when Lynxpaw barrelled into her, and she sat back on her haunches, claws sinking into the ground. She shrieked a growl at her brother, fur prickling up slightly as she bared her teeth. "Watch it, furball!" She snarled. The growls that came from her were loud and fierce, something she'd picked up from other apprentices around. She continued to glare for a moment before letting her fur flatten, and she whirled around to face Springwind when the Tom spoke again. She was beyond annoyed at this point. Heck, she was furious. The Toyger's tail lashed violently from side to side behind her and her ears were flattened down against her head. "Yeah, fantastic idea." She spat at her mentor's words, but for a split second the anger faltered when she got a better look at Springwind. Oh, he looked terrible. The apprentice's expression went blank, staring at him silently now. Well, what happened to him, then?

"Easy, Lynx," Hunterfang chided when he reached his brother, gently brushing his tail over Lynxpaw's shoulder. He blinked in surprise when Sorrelpaw started snarling, and instinctively, a low growl rose in Hunterfang's throat. But he quickly pushed it back and took a deep breath. "Sorrel, don't," He said warningly, earning a condescending, harsh look from Sorrelpaw, but the Tom only brought his gaze back to Lynxpaw. Then, he finally brought his gaze to Springwind... And flinched. Oh, what had happened to his former mentor? Springwind looked terrible. Had he been... Crying? Hunterfang felt a fresh wave of guilt wash over him. He should had been there for Springwind sooner. Whatever happened, it wasn't good. So what had happened? He wanted to know... Why his mentor looked so upset all of a sudden. But he didn't want to bring it up. So, for a long time, he just stared at Springwind, brown eyes flickering with concern, before lowering his gaze again. He didn't have to avoid Springwind anymore and he wasn't going to, but right now he didn't know what to say to him. So he said nothing, turning his gaze to Lynxpaw. "....We should go train too, Lynx."

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Closed Thread