Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Falling Wishes and Sweeter...
by Tiabirb
Last post by hades.
Today 06:16 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 22nd, 2019, 04:50 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post

Oh, rats!

When Dawnstrike lunged for him, Foxpudge jumped with surprise and sprang out of her way, avoiding her teeth by mere millimeters as her fangs grazed his fur. "Stars, that escalated quickly!"

He recognized the foaming, and.. it didn't bode well for anyone here. "Dawnstrike..." he knew talking was useless, but it was strange to see a cat he was.. more familiar with.. in this state. Borderline unbelievable. "What did you do to yourself..?" How did she get infected with Mad Cat Sickness?

@Fuzzy

Wait what was going on? This made no sense. Wasn't what made everyone go crazy gone? Then again this wasn't like that. Dawnstrike looked different somehow. Her eyes distressed, mouth foaming. What was this?...
Suddenly her best friend lunged at Foxpudge making her thoughts instantly jump to him. "What in the stars!" She yelped in surprise. Brightstar was relieved that Foxpudge had dodged Dawn's attack but still was on edge. This wasn't normal.
"Dawn... what happened to you?" She asked basically repeating Fox. Why was this happening? Could things even get worse? Glancing at Foxpudge For a moment Brightstar's eyes filled with confusion from the display. "Foxpudge, do you know what could be going on?" She asked before glancing back at her distort friend. The tom was smart, she'd figured out that a while ago. Surely he knew something about this?

@Alaska

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old December 22nd, 2019, 05:02 PM
Grieving

My Mood: Dark
Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

@Fuzzy

Thistlefeather pads silently through the den, keeping his mouth open as he scents for any passed apprentices. He reaches the end of the den, and sighs in relief. 'Thank Starclan... There isn't any--" Right then, he brushes against something in a nest and freezes. Slowly turning his eyes to peer into the nest, the tom is instantly filled with a flood of deep settled regret.

There, lying stiff and cold, was Smallpaw. The young she-cat was still as stone, her dull eyes unseeing. It was painfully obvious that she has been here for quite some time... Thistlefeather stifles a mewl of terror, cowering in on himself and shutting his eyes to try to block out the sight.

I just made up an apprentice, I hope you dont mind ^^))

A saint bernard sits at the
TOP OF THE DRIVEWAY
YOU'VE ALWAYS SAID HOW YOU LOVE DOGS
I DON'T KNOW IF I COUNT
BUT I'M TRYING MY BEST
WHEN I'M HOWLING AND BARKING THESE SOOOONGS
Old December 22nd, 2019, 05:27 PM
Engine engine number nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by damaatsii View Post
Puddleleap was as exhausted as any Windclan warrior. So many bodies - so many fallen clanmates, waiting to be buried in cold dirt, the graves maybe a little too shallow and spotted with blood from the paw pads of the diggers. She had been one of the volunteers to claw out the graves, and her shoulders and paws ached horribly.

As she padded through the camp, she let habit lead her towards her nest. When something - someone? - collided with her legs. Blinking, Puddleleap looked down and smiled at the kit, her gaze softening. As Swirlkit mumbled an apology and shrank away, Puddleleap crouched to get closer to her, eyes warm and gentle.

"Hey, it's not problem, kit. Getting some fresh, cold air, huh?" Her breath fogged slightly as she spoke.
Swirlkit relaxed a bit, seeing that it wasn't too big of a deal that she had ran into him. Her face lit up in excitement that a cat qas talking to her. She was popular with the warriors, but sith the storm that have sriven cats mad they never visited her except for the cats that tried to protect her.

"Yeah. It was getting really boring ans stuffy in the den, so I decided to play with this leaf.", she meowed. Swirlkit hooked the leaf in her claws and threw it up in the air playfully. She batted it towards Puddleleap to try and bat it back at her. She hoped he wouldn't mind playing with her for a bit.

"Can you play a game with me?", she asked with a squeak. Her fur grew hot with embarrassment when she squeaked. It was something she did often. Her adopted mother thought it was weird, but she still loved her.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old December 22nd, 2019, 05:36 PM

My Mood: Tired

@Psycho Bandit

Puddleleap smiled at the kit as she spoke and played with the leaf. At her request, her smile faltered slightly. Tired. She was so stinking tired and Starclan knew that she just wanted to curl up somewhere that didn't smell like death to get some sleep but... Swirlkit's eyes were so big and she was so stinking cute. With a sigh, she smiled again and nodded.

"We can play for a bit." She batted the leaf back at her, long tail swishing over the ground. "What game would you like to play? Or do we need to teach this leaf a lesson for getting into your nursery?"
Old December 22nd, 2019, 06:49 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

@xoyami
(Yeah that's fine.)

Brightstar Ears dropped more as Thistlefeather found another apprentice. That made two young cats that had been victims in there own nests. Letting out a saddened sigh the molly picked up Speckpaw's tattered and lifeless body. waving her tail for the larger cat to follow her. They would have to take these bodies outside. So, the creamy molly did just that, carried the lifeless figure of a cat outside.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old December 22nd, 2019, 06:58 PM
Engine engine number nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by damaatsii View Post
@Psycho Bandit

Puddleleap smiled at the kit as she spoke and played with the leaf. At her request, her smile faltered slightly. Tired. She was so stinking tired and Starclan knew that she just wanted to curl up somewhere that didn't smell like death to get some sleep but... Swirlkit's eyes were so big and she was so stinking cute. With a sigh, she smiled again and nodded.

"We can play for a bit." She batted the leaf back at her, long tail swishing over the ground. "What game would you like to play? Or do we need to teach this leaf a lesson for getting into your nursery?"
Swirlkit let out a giggle when he asked if they needed to teach a lesson to the leaf. She thought it was funny, so she was going to go with that. The molly grabbed the leaf in her paws and threw it up in the air.

"We need to teach a lesson to this leaf!", she yowled, batting it back to the warrior. She lowered her body to the ground and waited for him to pass it back to her. Her eyes turned to slits at the sight of the leaf. She started to think it was an enemy warrior.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old December 23rd, 2019, 12:13 AM

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Poppy seeds.. Goldenrod.. And.. ahh.. something else, right? What did they do again? “Haredung!” Cursed the silvery-blue tom to no one in particular. Being a medicine cat was so much more taxing than he’d ever imagined it being. How in the stars was he supposed to remember the names of all these herbs let alone their purposes? Unfortunately, it was a little late to chicken out now. His clan was in dire need of a medicine cat, now more than ever.. Even if it meant they had to settle for a useless, half-witted one.. And a hideous reject of an apprentice.. Where was Coyotesnarl anyway? He should really have been out here helping him pick herbs. The lazy cur.. Not that he really wanted to hear his bellyaching at the moment.

With his nose low to the ground, Mistyfern kept stomping about looking for anything that looked remotely like it could be stuffed into a wound. Someone mentioned there were herbs that could alleviate joint pain.. If only he could figure out which ones. Guess he’d just have to start rubbing random things onto his leg until it went numb. The longer he searched, the more often he kept getting a whiff of something he could’ve sworn he’d smelled before. Ahh.. What was it? Vaguely sweet.. Like milk almost.. And.. warm. It was on the tip of his tongue and yet he couldn’t seem to place it. Well, if his memory served him right, he’d often catch a similar scent wafting out of the nursery.. But there was no way a kit would be out here plodding around willy-nilly.. The blue-grey tom quickly shrugged it off as nothing more than a strange smelling plant and continued his search.

@Alaska

Mistyfern / Sunspark

Finder
(character site is still a wip &
is probably missing information)

Last edited by Jesse; December 23rd, 2019 at 12:16 AM.
Old December 23rd, 2019, 09:34 AM

My Mood: Tired

@Psycho Bandit

Puddleleap crouched down as well, tail thrashing. She was still a young warrior, and she hadn't forgotten the kittish desire to turn everything into a game. As Swirlkit tried to mimic a hunter's crouch, Puddleleap purred softly. What an adorable kit. Puddleleap hadn't thought about having kits any time soon, but being around one kind of made her want a family. Starclan knew the clan could use some more cats.

She hooked her claws under the leaf and sent it back towards Swirlkit, though she made sure it went into the air. "Watch out! It's coming right back at you! Knock that naughty leaf out of the air!"
Old December 23rd, 2019, 02:54 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silhouettes View Post
The molly had just finished cleaning her paws of the horrid red liquid when the tom approached. It took her a brief moment, but she recognized the cat as Asterbounce. She knew very little of the feline, pretty much just his name. Cypressflares tail flicked from side to side, not sure what to make of this encounter. ”I’m just fine.” She mewed simply, pale green optics glued on the fluffy cat. She wouldn’t describe herself as socially awkward, since she could never think of herself in such a way. She was just... not the best with meeting others. In all seriousness, there were so many different possibilities that could happen. Cypressflare just wanted to make sure she went with the best one. She didn’t like conflict. Unless it was “justified”, in her mind, of course. But such things were quite... draining. And if there was anything the petite feline hated, it was the feeling of utter exhaustion- both mentally and physically. Realizing that a few minutes had passed, she replied once again to the tom. “How are you?” It was a 50/50 chance if Cypressflare was going to exchange such pleasantries. However, she decided it best, at least for right now, to try to be as pleasant as she could be.

Asterbounce shrugged, taking a seat next to the feline. "I'm alright. A little shaken up of course, but otherwise, nothing's severely wrong with me." He then focused her with an intense green stare, his gaze becoming soft, but scrutinizing. "Are you sure you're okay? Things have been going quite haywire around here lately." He meowed, scuffing a paw in the dirt. He glanced down to watch for a moment, his paw making shapes within the cold, dry earth, but then he returned his gaze to Cypressflare, hoping she would give a little more information on her current state of well-being that he could dive into.

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old December 23rd, 2019, 04:09 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

"Oh, sorry! I need to stop assuming," he mewed. "And thinking out loud..and talking a lot," he continued to list, mumbling 'wow that's a lot' to himself with a surprised expression. Cowpaw made a sad glance when his friend mentioned the vanishing mentor. He didn't know Boulderthrike nor does he know what the warrior looked like but it seemed like they meant a lot to Hogpaw. It felt the depth of heart started to heat up with an inexpressible emotion flashing through him like a thunderbolt, his claws sunk deep into the earthy ground. Why do I feel this way? It was all new to him and he didn't like it one bit. "Well, the rain is gone now!" trying to uplift the mood. The spotted apprentice stared at both of them purring. "Can you help us out, Foxpudge? Pleasseee?"
@BILL. @hxneysuckle

Last edited by tye; December 23rd, 2019 at 04:12 PM.
Closed Thread