Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cats:

Lostspark, Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Forest Roars
Last post by starry
Today 03:01 AM
3v1 Raid Partner Finder
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:22 AM
Search Party!
Last post by furrensic
Today 01:10 AM
Next Up Forever! [P]
by Fish
Last post by Fish
Today 12:28 AM
The Atari [Outsider Group...
by taillow
Last post by Minkuu
Today 12:05 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 12th, 2021, 07:23 PM
Powerhouse of the Cell

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default All Men are Made of Water

[Whitewolf is a Warrior and can't punish your character for failing to attend this event. Therefore it is optional. Kits are welcome to participate--this event is restricted to ThunderClan cats and was approved by Bill. If your character is former RiverClan and can help teach ThunderClan to swim, please bring it to Whitewolf.]

Event [#event]

There was a word for the way Whitewolf felt after all this time had passed. Every passing hour had her feeling darker--left her more hopeless--than the one before; it seemed a void had opened in the deep, bloody mist of war had opened just for her to shout into. Her words seemed to consistently fall on deaf ears. Why were Apprentices like Iciclepaw and Emberpaw more eager to learn than most Warriors she knew? Sunhowl was her friend, but why wasn't he or Eveningstar taking the imperative action that was needed?

[Event Contd.]

There was one opening in the void--one glimmer of distant hope that remained to stand and set foot into ThunderClan Territory--and it that hope lay in action and action alone. Whitewolf could only inspire that hope to overpower the fear that would linger in her clanmates' hearts when they understood the consequences of real war...something she knew all too well. She simply wished for something she knew well she could never obtain:

to save them from the horrors she had undergone.

"ThunderClan," she challenged, an edge to her voice as it carried throughout camp. "There are cats out there that wish us dead."

That was it--simple as could be and put into words for everyone to hear. If ThunderClan failed to grasp the reality ahead of them, Whitewolf knew they wouldn't live to see another day. ThunderClan was all she knew; it had to go on. Perhaps that was a selfish way to think of it but it was what got Whitewolf out of her nest every morning. And sometimes that was enough.

"These are cats that will take actions to fulfill their wish. We cannot let them see it through!" Whitewolf looked around at the heads that turned to her, trying to seem strong in the face of so much attention. She was getting used to this even if others didn't listen to her--it was a recent memory of Tawnybird telling her something that stopped her remaining legs from shaking.

'Well done.'

Someone knew she was trying. But trying didn't count in war and it showed. From where Whitewolf was standing, she couldn't even care to notice whether anyone noticed the matted fur she hadn't been grooming; the dark circles under her eyes earned from the nights she spent training and pacing instead of sleeping.

No. She couldn't let anyone see.

"We must recognize these cats will attempt to use their advantage against us in ThunderClan if and when they strike. While many of us haven't learned to swim, a few of us know how."

Whitewolf nodded to the Warriors, adding, "Pinewatch and Thunderchaser. The two of you will assume responsibility of teaching ThunderClan how to swim--myself included." She looked back again to survey the masses and dipped her head. "Knowing RiverClan, they will spare nothing when it comes to defeating us. And ThunderClan will not end because some other Clan wishes to see us out of our element."

Whitewolf tilted her head, gesturing to the Territory.

"To make this more entertaining, we'll hold a swimming tournament for those who have finished lessons following their completion. The winners will receive extra training of their choice from myself."

With that, she headed off into the darkness, holding herself up as high as she could without falling apart at the shoulders.

"Follow me."

__

OOC Guidelines

Swimming lessons will end on August 2nd at 11:59pm Pacific Time. Please get your posts in before that deadline if you want your character to learn how to swim in order to prepare for the battle against RiverClan!

Willowfern and Fox are helping staff this event so treat them with respect.

Please label your posts by group:

Green Group: character knows how to swim (event staff)
Yellow Group: character has basic knowledge but needs work
Red Group: character has no knowledge at all (most of us)

Pinewatch (Willowfern) will oversee Red Group.
Thunderchaser (~Fox~) will oversee Yellow Group.

Update your group as needed while your character acquires swimming skills. This way, staff will know who needs work and who has finished their lessons. I will only be putting characters at Green in the race which will start on August 3rd!

Rules for the race will release after I configure the participants. It will be based on experience, and die rolls and the winner will receive:

10,000kk if there are under 20 participants
15,000kk if there are under 30 participants
20,00kk if there are under 45 participants

Good luck!
After her resurrection from the Dark Forest, Whitewolf has not been the same. This once loyal and honorable senior Warrior is now back with a vendetta--be aware that any new interactions with her will likely reflect a hostile and/or dangerous mentality.

Please note that Tigerpaw's racist, homophobic, transphobic, and ableist opinions do not reflect my own. Be aware her views are very bigoted before requesting roleplay with her.

Oz/Ozzie/Zee - Any Pronouns - Los Angeles, CA

Last edited by Zee; July 13th, 2021 at 07:16 AM. Reason: Fixed mentions!
Old July 12th, 2021, 07:27 PM
By Unpopular Demand: Me

My Mood: Devilish

Default Re: All Men are Made of Water

Pinewatch
________
@OhZeeWolf
Green
Always eager to help, Pinewatch padded over to Whitewolf,
“At your service, Whitewolf!” The chipper Warrior meowed, choosing to stay positive despite the not-too-assuring start,
“I’m glad I’m getting a chance to teach the cats of ThunderClan my former Clan’s skill!”

Last edited by Willowfern; July 12th, 2021 at 07:40 PM.
Old July 12th, 2021, 07:31 PM
here

Bump Policy: every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Berryburr

The burly molly listened to Whitewolf's somber words with mild interest. While she didn't appreciate the air of bleakness (she thought that any leader ought to guide their followers with the intention of success, if not optimism) but she did appreciate someone stepping up to get things done. Without a question, comment, or smart remark, Berryburr climbed to her paws and followed after Whitewolf to see how this would go.

[ red group ]
Old July 12th, 2021, 07:31 PM
Slayer To Stake

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

~ThunderChaser.~
-----------------------
Green Group
-----------------------

Alright everyone! Make sure to split yourself into two groups this way me and pinewatch can start training as soon as possible! She knew if thunderclan was going to survive this war they needed to be two steps ahead of riverclan. She knew she would have to use her power in battle. But that wasn't important. Also! If you are ever going to the border be prepared for a fight. Kestrelstar doesn't know about this training make sure not to use it until all hell has broken use. We don't need a lone riverclan cat telling kestrelstar of our ability to swim! She knew what if them was going to spoiler it but she didn't care. She needed everyone to learn this and fast. Thunderchaser wanted everyone to be safe!

Last edited by Astraea; July 12th, 2021 at 07:33 PM.
Old July 12th, 2021, 07:33 PM
semi-inactive

Bump Policy: after 48 hours
My Mood: Dark

Red group!

Sycamorecreek could feel her belly weighing on her, but she wasn't going to let this stop her from training. The silver she-cat tried to, as gracefully as possible, follow after Whitewolf. The expecting warrior trudged slightly. I can't let my kits stop me from becoming a better warrior!

Last edited by CatontheMoon; July 12th, 2021 at 07:34 PM.
Old July 12th, 2021, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatontheMoon View Post
Sycamorecreek could feel her belly weighing on her, but she wasn't going to let this stop her from training. The silver she-cat tried to, as gracefully as possible, follow after Whitewolf. The expecting warrior trudged slightly. I can't let my kits stop me from becoming a better warrior!

Pinewatch
________
Green
Spotting the expectant molly walking over, Pinewatch walked up to her,
“First of all, congratulations on the kits! And second of all, don’t worry about your kits getting in the way of your swimming, anyone can swim as long as they can move their legs and hold their breath!”
Pinewatch smiled at her.
Even though it had been entirely unprompted by the other she-cat, Pinewatch felt the need to assure her that everything would be fine.

Last edited by Willowfern; July 12th, 2021 at 07:40 PM.
Old July 12th, 2021, 07:37 PM
nothing but a comedy

@OhZeeWolf

red group: Lastkit

Lastkit knew exactly what was going on. He may have been sheltered in the nursery during attacks, he may be new to this world, and he may be naive.

But he is not an idiot.

And I am not weak.

Lastkit would learn to swim. He would learn, and he would eventually beat those mouse-hearted, fox-dung-faced Riverclanners.

But first, he would beat the hell out of his clanmates in that race!

The cream-colored tom stood up and called out;

"Count me in."

just a critter
Old July 12th, 2021, 07:40 PM
Slayer To Stake

Bump Policy: 24 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vessel View Post
@OhZeeWolf

Lastkit knew exactly what was going on. He may have been sheltered in the nursery during attacks, he may be new to this world, and he may be naive.

But he is not an idiot.

And I am not weak.

Lastkit would learn to swim. He would learn, and he would eventually beat those mouse-hearted, fox-dung-faced Riverclanners.

But first, he would beat the hell out of his clanmates in that race!

The cream-colored tom stood up and called out;

"Count me in."
Thunderchaser
-------------------
Greengroup
-------------------

She walked over to lastkit. What a bravekit. Your welcome to join! Make sure you don't over work yourself, though. She smiled at them. As she walked back toward whitewolf.~

Last edited by Astraea; July 12th, 2021 at 07:41 PM.
Old July 12th, 2021, 07:43 PM
nothing but a comedy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Fox~ View Post

Thunderchaser
-------------------
Greengroup
-------------------

She walked over to lastkit. What a bravekit. Your welcome to join! Make sure you don't over work yourself, though. She smiled at them. As she walked back toward whitewolf.~

Lastkit nodded quietly. A small tail-twitch was all that showed his irritation.

just a critter

Last edited by Vessel; July 12th, 2021 at 07:43 PM.
Old July 12th, 2021, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wnder View Post

Berryburr

The burly molly listened to Whitewolf's somber words with mild interest. While she didn't appreciate the air of bleakness (she thought that any leader ought to guide their followers with the intention of success, if not optimism) but she did appreciate someone stepping up to get things done. Without a question, comment, or smart remark, Berryburr climbed to her paws and followed after Whitewolf to see how this would go.

[ red group ]

Pinewatch
________
Green
Pinewatch fell into step beside the molly,
“Hello!” She chirped, “Today’s a great day for swimming! I bet the water will be nice and refreshing!”
She smiled.
Closed Thread