Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 11:32 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:37 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:13 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:11 PM

Old March 16th, 2018, 08:11 PM
so nasty

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
he nods “ yes I will! But you won’t die! I promise you won’t die” He Says as he rubs his head against his “ don’t worry I’ll love them. I’ll make sure they grow up strong.. I love you and I love them “
Wildstrike blinked his eyes making his pout bigger as he trembled, "S-silverscar," He began with a whimper getting visibly more upset as he pressed his nose into his mate's neck, "I w-want s-s-strawberries and h-h-h-honeycomb and another r-r-rabbit and cuddles and n-n-n-nuzzles a-and f-f-flowers!" He then rambled forgetting all about his essential crisis as he gave his mate a desperate look wanting nothing more than the items and actions he had just mentioned.

@Broken Madness

Last edited by Tavvi; March 16th, 2018 at 09:38 PM.
Old March 16th, 2018, 10:00 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Wildstrike blinked his eyes making his pout bigger as he trembled, "S-silverscar," He began with a whimper getting visibly more upset as he pressed his nose into his mate's neck, "I w-want s-s-strawberries and h-h-h-honeycomb and another r-r-rabbit and cuddles and n-n-n-nuzzles a-and f-f-flowers!" He then rambled forgetting all about his essential crisis as he gave his mate a desperate look wanting nothing more than the items and actions he had just mentioned.

@Broken Madness
His eyes widened as he licks his nose “ okay! Let me go get them and I’ll be back to nuzzle and cuddle with you!” He Says as he begins to walk away a bit

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; March 16th, 2018 at 10:01 PM.
Old March 16th, 2018, 10:14 PM
so nasty

Quote:
His eyes widened as he licks his nose “ okay! Let me go get them and I’ll be back to nuzzle and cuddle with you!” He Says as he begins to walk away a bit
"Make sure the flowers are peonies!" Wildstrike stated rather matter of factly happy that he was getting what he wanted when he wanted no questions asked, "Oh and when you get back, I want to tell you something really really special!" He gushed softly fidgeting from sheer excitement, "I love you I love you so much Honey Bee~" He beamed as he thought about...something.

@Broken Madness

Last edited by Tavvi; March 17th, 2018 at 08:29 AM.
Old March 17th, 2018, 05:04 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
"Make sure the flowers are peonies!" Wildstrike stated rather matter of factly happy that he was getting what he wanted when he wanted no questions asked, "Oh and when you get back, I want to tell you something really really special!" He gushed softly fidgeting from sheer excitement, "I love you I love you so much Honey Bee~" He beamed as he thought about...something.

@Broken Madness
He laughs softly “ as you wish! And I love you too!” He Says happily as he walks away after a long while and a few painful attempts to get honey, he comes back with a honeycomb, some strawberries, peonies and he puts them down in front of her soon he walks away and comes back with a rabbit “ is this enough?”
Old March 17th, 2018, 05:27 PM
so nasty

Quote:
He laughs softly “ as you wish! And I love you too!” He Says happily as he walks away after a long while and a few painful attempts to get honey, he comes back with a honeycomb, some strawberries, peonies and he puts them down in front of her soon he walks away and comes back with a rabbit “ is this enough?”
"There you are!" Wildstrike grumbled, unhappy by how long his mate had taken to get back, "What took you so long!" He hissed quickly grabbing the rabbit as he started to eat it, "Is it really that difficult to get your mate some food and flowers when he's in pain because he's carrying your kits!?" He inquired rather cranky from lack of sleep and the dull pain that was still lingering in his stomach, "If you were the one in my position I would do all you asked no questions asked because you'd be having cramps and nausea and be really exhausted and hungry all the time and really big!" He hissed seizing some peonies as he started to carefully weave a flower crown with his teeth glaring at his tom the whole time, "You know I was going to this to you for being such a good daddy cat but obviously you don't want it!"

@Broken Madness

Last edited by Tavvi; March 17th, 2018 at 07:37 PM.
Old March 17th, 2018, 10:46 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
"There you are!" Wildstrike grumbled, unhappy by how long his mate had taken to get back, "What took you so long!" He hissed quickly grabbing the rabbit as he started to eat it, "Is it really that difficult to get your mate some food and flowers when he's in pain because he's carrying your kits!?" He inquired rather cranky from lack of sleep and the dull pain that was still lingering in his stomach, "If you were the one in my position I would do all you asked no questions asked because you'd be having cramps and nausea and be really exhausted and hungry all the time and really big!" He hissed seizing some peonies as he started to carefully weave a flower crown with his teeth glaring at his tom the whole time, "You know I was going to this to you for being such a good daddy cat but obviously you don't want it!"

@Broken Madness
He smiles softly “ the honeycomb took a while especially with all the bees” he says softly as he begins to sit down in front of him “ I do want it! It’s made by you so of course I would love to have it! “ he says happily “ please?”
Old March 17th, 2018, 11:05 PM
so nasty

Quote:
He smiles softly “ the honeycomb took a while especially with all the bees” he says softly as he begins to sit down in front of him “ I do want it! It’s made by you so of course I would love to have it! “ he says happily “ please?”
"No." He seethed finishing the crown with relative ease as he placed it on his own head, "I get it because I'm having bad stomach cramps and the flowers make me feel better! And if you wanted one so bad you'd have come back quicker to comfort me." He growled as he then started to munch on the strawberries overwhelmed by their surprisingly sour flavor, "I-eww! What are you trying to do you, idiot! Stress me out so I miscarry!" He hissed the strawberries working to make him both nauseous and more emotionally distraught.

@Broken Madness

Last edited by Tavvi; March 18th, 2018 at 11:34 AM.
Old March 18th, 2018, 06:54 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
"No." He seethed finishing the crown with relative ease as he placed it on his own head, "I get it because I'm having bad stomach cramps and the flowers make me feel better! And if you wanted one so bad you'd have come back quicker to comfort me." He growled as he then started to munch on the strawberries overwhelmed by their surprisingly sour flavor, "I-eww! What are you trying to do you, idiot! Stress me out so I miscarry!" He hissed the strawberries working to make him both nauseous and more emotionally distraught.

@Broken Madness
He laughs softly “ sorry .. I was in a hurry..” he says calmly as he licks his cheek “ forgive me let me go get some better ones okay?” He asks a He begins to stand up
Old March 18th, 2018, 07:04 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

At first, Chrysanthemumshade was in the clearing. Not near the other cats, but that secluded area where one decides to isolate themselves from the crowd. Normally, the silver feline was more than willing to make a new friend by striking up a conversation, but on this particular day she felt a bit...well she couldn’t explain it. She wasn’t happy. Nor was she sad. She was in that mood anyone would describe as bored, but she didn’t want any company currently. She was fine being hidden by the shadowed vines of the clearing. Every other warrior worked their tail off. She could see a few warriors making it back from hunting. The long branches of a bent tree hid her well into its darkened, hollowed stump. Truth be told, she was hiding from Halfgaze. Recently, the Shadowclan deputy seemed to have taken a liking in forcing her to participate in hunting or scouting patrols. That was her initial reason for hiding in this dim place - to not be seen. However her attention was directed to a fluttering insect that made home in this spot Chrysanthemumshade locked herself in. The insect - a mottled moth flew in front of her, her gaze following the bug. When it came too close to her, she began to tensed. Clearly, she wasn’t too fond of any type of insect. No matter how pretty they appeared. Finally, the moth flapped its wings to land on her nose. Chrysanthemumshade jumped up, causing a disruption where she bumped her head onto a low hanging thick Branch. “Ow!” She exclaimed, half-whispering to not be too loud where others would notice her.

That was when she scampered from her hiding place and unconsciously moved into the territory. Her head still held a faint pain and she licked a paw to at least cease the hurt. “Dumb bugs and they’re stupid audacity to try and scare you and just be a nuisance and act like they can’t leave you alone. Why in the world do they even exist? Just to cause an annoyance and a disturbance to a cat? Ugh! I can’t stand bugs!” Chrysanthemumshade muttered, vehemently under her breath. It took her a moment to cool down as her fur was still on end. She was a bit paranoid because she felt that it was a creepy crawler still on her. Finally, regaining her senses, Chrysanthemumshade looked around the area, “Where am I?” Possibly, this was a part of the territory that Chrysanthemumshade never been through. She hardly liked to leave the clearing anyway but whenever she wanted to get away - she always known one specific route through the territory that she never strayed from. “Don’t tell me I’m in the territory.” She deadpanned, sighing annoyed. “I’m in the territory. Just great.” Chrysanthemumshade got up shaking her fur, looking around, but it was obviously that she appeared to be at a lost.

@RedHead
Old March 18th, 2018, 08:30 PM
so nasty

Quote:
He laughs softly “ sorry .. I was in a hurry..” he says calmly as he licks his cheek “ forgive me let me go get some better ones okay?” He asks a He begins to stand up
"If you really loved me you would have gotten the sweet strawberries, the fattest rabbit, and the biggest piece of honeycomb the first time because you want the fragile sick Mama of your kittens to feel happy and cherished! But obviously, you're too lazy now cuddle me or so help me Silverscar." Wildstrike growled getting up and nibbling his ear as hard as he could, "And when I'm ready to go back to camp you are going to carry me because I am too weak and too tired to do so myself! And also stop laughing all the time it makes me think you don't care you foxheart!"

@Broken Madness

Last edited by Tavvi; March 18th, 2018 at 09:52 PM.