Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM
cinder and stick poking...
Last post by stag
Today 05:28 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by lark.
Today 05:22 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 05:21 PM
first aid lessons [p]
by starry
Last post by stag
Today 05:19 PM

Old December 22nd, 2017, 09:13 AM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Nightpaw had landed on her back in the tumble, she flailed her legs in the air for a moment before rolling to her feet. The black shecat shook out her pelt and stared up at the warrior with a sheepish grin. "We're sorry. Snowpaw was showing me how to help the elders," she explained. She glanced around at the mention of Snopaw, checking on her white-pelted friend. "You ok, Snowpaw?"
{ @Flameleaf }

With a yowl of fright, the larger apprentice crashed into the warrior, her white fur muffling her apologies as she quickly stood up. At the question from her friend, Snowpaw nodded, her green eyes cast downwards. I wonder if she'll lecture us, she thought, sitting down with a small thump. "We're very sorry," Snowpaw mewed to the she-cat.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old December 22nd, 2017, 10:16 AM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

@Charmer @jingle jel
~+~+~
Clovermist gave her chest fur a couple of licks before lookeding at the young cats. “You should be more careful.” She purred as she pushed the mossball back to them. Then gray-and-white she-cat got to her paws, tail flicking. “Nightpaw said you guys were helping the elders, correct. By collecting moss I assume.” Clovermist tipped her head to one side. “I accept your apologies, but collecting moss doesn’t exactly mean letting the ball roll down a hill.”

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; December 22nd, 2017 at 10:17 AM.
Old December 22nd, 2017, 02:39 PM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

[ I couldn't find your last post @.:Blue Wishes:. So I'm going off of vague memory. I also took the liberty in thinking since mompaws won't be doing lots until bunny grows older perhaps we have pond meet the cats [bunny, golden, tall ] as they are running back to save her in the territory now? If that's ok with you guys? @mompaws ]
[ I also forgot to congratulate you on rc deputy c: ]

"Yeah yeah yeah, I get it, she needs food and something to drink and we don't have lots of time" Now moving quickly he constantly looked over his shoulder as he darted between the pine trees effortlessly, as if he were flying through the air. His breed was built for such easy flowing movement and it was certainly paying off as he moved along. Trying his hardest not to shake or rock the kitten too much. Than after a few minutes he finally slowed his roll turning to look over his shoulder for the thousandth time to check if goldenstar was following behind him like he had hoped. When he didn't see golden imdietly behind him he took the liberty to sit down and gently lay bunny on his stomach again to warm her whilst he waited, the shock of her cold body on his exposed belly was enough to make him gasp and flinch. He couldn't imagine the state she was in, how hollow she must feel being abandon like this? He knew she was starving and by the look of her pale gums was also very dehydrated, which was odd because you could let snow melt on your tongue but he supposed being a kitten and knowing something like that is also kind of odd. Trying to teach her how was also a lost cause, she couldn't possibly do anything right now while she was knocking on starclans door waiting for them to open up. He looked down the path he had come looking eagerly for goldenstar as he laid in the middle of a trod on path.

@Empress Of Evil @Celestial @.:Blue Wishes:.

Swift movements between the bushes announced the arrival of Pondstorm, the she-cat's paws thrusting forwards. Almond-shaped oculars completely devoted on the black bird before her. It didn't take long for said creature to be hanging from the female's jaws, teeth snagged around its limp bodice to hold it in place. Lungs fluttering for their air that they so dearly missed, whilst her head simply gravitated downwards. Small particles of dirt stirred underneath the warm wisps of air that exhaled from the she-cat's parted lips, although she barely even noticed. Moments passed by as Pondstorm gained back her usual breathing pattern and heartbeat, rather preferring to have a small rest instead of carrying on with fatigue nibbling at her like a mouse to cheese. The tabbied female craned her neck upwards, cranium bobbing from side-to-side as a gentle breeze encouraged it into its path. Pondstorm liked to have the wind tugging at her pelage, stroking her hairs with care. It made her feel as if she wasn't all so alone, like maybe she was even being watched by the cat she had once grown to love. But, that was just what she had wanted it to be. The she-cat was well aware that there was no turning back time, and that magic was merely a myth.
Claws sliding back into their shells, whereas velvet-like auds twisted upon their axis. The Shadowclanner let out a dreary sigh, her mellow hues landing on the faint paw-prints ahead of her; they would inevitably lead her back to the camp. She ambled back along the path, whiskers twitching every now and then as they caught a scent of some other critters in the territory; although right now, Pondstorm wouldn't be able to carry anything else. It was best to just let the other patrols hunt for prey, she'd already caught her fair share. Tree trunks creaked, whilst pine needles shuffled against the soft terrain below. To the femme, everything seemed almost monotone... Dull and never changing, yet something eery also hung in the surrounding areas. Shadowclan was known for being merciless after all, so their territory may as well show some signs of being barbarous. After a few quiet moments of padding through rain-clogged dirt, some newer sounds sprang to the ears of the she-cat. Hurried breathing, perhaps? She would just have to find out, her guesses probably weren't too accurate anyways.
"Oh." the subtle word dropped out from her mouth as she made her way onto the well-used path. There laid Tallwhisker, with some dismantled sort of figure upon his stomach. Her optics scrutinised the 'thing' with added interest. Without really realising it, Pondstorm was only a few steps away from the bodice of Tallwhisker, a sickly smell filtering its way through her scent glands as she now stood beside him. "Is it dead?" she pondered, glancing into his direction. The bird that had been locked between her canines had already been placed onto the ground, whilst the silver she-cat spoke in her usual, soft tone.
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡
Old December 24th, 2017, 12:59 AM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by jingle jel View Post
{ @Flameleaf }

With a yowl of fright, the larger apprentice crashed into the warrior, her white fur muffling her apologies as she quickly stood up. At the question from her friend, Snowpaw nodded, her green eyes cast downwards. I wonder if she'll lecture us, she thought, sitting down with a small thump. "We're very sorry," Snowpaw mewed to the she-cat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
@Charmer @jingle jel
~+~+~
Clovermist gave her chest fur a couple of licks before lookeding at the young cats. “You should be more careful.” She purred as she pushed the mossball back to them. Then gray-and-white she-cat got to her paws, tail flicking. “Nightpaw said you guys were helping the elders, correct. By collecting moss I assume.” Clovermist tipped her head to one side. “I accept your apologies, but collecting moss doesn’t exactly mean letting the ball roll down a hill.”
Nightpaw, taking her cue from Snowpaw, dipped her head for the warrior as she lectured the two of them. “It’s old moss,” Nightpaw explained, “I was getting it out of the elders den but I wasn’t sure where to take it, I’d made it a little too big, and well... I guess I wandered too close to the slope.” She hoped it didn’t sound like she was making excuses but she also wanted her clanmate to know she wasn’t just fooling around. “We’re sorry.” She said, echoing Snowpaw.

Old December 24th, 2017, 11:23 AM

My Mood: Cheeky

A thick furred white and black she-cat wandered through the territory, the young warrior needed fresh air, needed to get out of the camp for a short while "These past moons since I've become a warrior...and going through the rest of my apprentice training just didn't feel right..

@Raven & Co
Old December 24th, 2017, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GyreHaze View Post
A thick furred white and black she-cat wandered through the territory, the young warrior needed fresh air, needed to get out of the camp for a short while "These past moons since I've become a warrior...and going through the rest of my apprentice training just didn't feel right..

@Raven & Co
A black tom padded through the territory, it had been a while since he had set a paw close to the place, a long time... But his territory had been running pretty low on preys, and so he went to the only place he knew there would be food, amber eyes scanning the surroundings, he hadn't gotten any bit of a scent, nothing. The tom didn't look like he did back then, not in the slightest bit, mostly covered in scars.
Old December 24th, 2017, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
A black tom padded through the territory, it had been a while since he had set a paw close to the place, a long time... But his territory had been running pretty low on preys, and so he went to the only place he knew there would be food, amber eyes scanning the surroundings, he hadn't gotten any bit of a scent, nothing. The tom didn't look like he did back then, not in the slightest bit, mostly covered in scars.
The she-cat wandered around for a while longer before picking up an unknown scent, A tom...A Rogue..? slowly following the scent trying to be as stealthy as possible.
Old December 24th, 2017, 11:38 AM

Quote:
The she-cat wandered around for a while longer before picking up an unknown scent, A tom...A Rogue..? slowly following the scent trying to be as stealthy as possible.
The tom sniffed the air, catching a scent, a faint one, he stopped dead in his tracks, this wasn't any prey, this was a ShadowClanner, he spun around and headed towards the source of it, maybe it would be Ivybreeze or someone he knew.
Old December 24th, 2017, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
The tom sniffed the air, catching a scent, a faint one, he stopped dead in his tracks, this wasn't any prey, this was a ShadowClanner, he spun around and headed towards the source of it, maybe it would be Ivybreeze or someone he knew.
slowly coming to a stop, the she-cat sniffed the air and waited for the approaching tom. "Hopefully they won't be hostile..." she mumbled to herself
Old December 24th, 2017, 11:45 AM

Quote:
slowly coming to a stop, the she-cat sniffed the air and waited for the approaching tom. "Hopefully they won't be hostile..." she mumbled to herself
The tom slowly made it to whoever was there, his amber eyes aimed straight at the Shadowclanner.