Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Spookez.
Today 11:46 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM

Old November 14th, 2017, 08:26 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
He smiled,"Okay." He began to lead the way to camp.
Ivorypaw followed ((Camp?))
Old November 14th, 2017, 08:58 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar whirled around. He had felt a touch on his leg, so that was good. He padded over, “Nice job!” He said, looking at Nightpaw warmly. “We’ll have to work on those attacks,” he murmured to himself, “But other than that, I think you’re doing pretty good!” He perked up. He was starting to get a little tired, looking over at Nightpaw. “You ready to call it a day? Or do you want to try a few more times?” He asked, trying to ignore the stinging in his wounds.
Nightpaw hesitated, about to go ahead and just tell Goldenstar that she was ready to be done for the sake of letting him go back to camp to rest. After all, he was still wounded and here she was keeping him out to train. But she wanted to learn just one more thing first, and she decided to try asking. He could always say no, and that would be ok. "I don't feel ready to go back just yet, but it's ok if you need to rest. After all, you're still healing. I didn't get hurt at the battle. But I would like to learn how to strike with me paw better. I feel like I'm not doing it right. If you show me I could watch how you do it, then I could stay for a bit longer and practice it on my own. Is that ok?" She asked her mentor.

Old November 14th, 2017, 11:24 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@blue jellie

Vixenpaw trudged after her mentor through the territory. She could already feel pine needles getting caught in her lovely tail, and the smell of sticky sap made her grimace. Why couldn't Featherfur just have her clean out bedding back at camp? Why did she have to learn to be a warrior? She would have been able to take some comfort in the idea that she could stay in camp when she was old enough to be a queen, but truth be told, she didn't want to have kits either. What shecat really wanted to have a bunch of needy little mewling kits bothering them day and night? "How many pieces of prey do we need to catch today?" the shecat asked, her voiced pitched high in a definite whine.
Is it possible to be stuck with an apprentice who is this much of a pain in the tail? I don't have the patience for this, Goldenstar! "As many as I say. So you'd better hope I'm in a good mood, Vixenpaw, because if not, it's gonna be a long night." Featherfur wasn't joking, and the fact that she was already in a sour mood today didn't help the situation.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old November 15th, 2017, 01:08 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Nightpaw hesitated, about to go ahead and just tell Goldenstar that she was ready to be done for the sake of letting him go back to camp to rest. After all, he was still wounded and here she was keeping him out to train. But she wanted to learn just one more thing first, and she decided to try asking. He could always say no, and that would be ok. "I don't feel ready to go back just yet, but it's ok if you need to rest. After all, you're still healing. I didn't get hurt at the battle. But I would like to learn how to strike with me paw better. I feel like I'm not doing it right. If you show me I could watch how you do it, then I could stay for a bit longer and practice it on my own. Is that ok?" She asked her mentor.
Goldenstar was waiting half-hopful. Maybe that was something wrong with him. He sometimes wanted his way, even though he knew he shouldn’t. He knew that was wrong, however, and listened to what the apprentince wanted to do. “We could keep practicing if you’re sure you don’t want to go back.” He said calmly, swallowing all the pain. He wasn’t sure why, but he hadn’t been expecting that response from Nightpaw. He was been expecting either a Simple yes or no. This seemed like a somewhat mature answer, but he didn’t know. “Don’t worry about me, I won’t die just yet,” he added, which was true. He wasn’t planning on dying anytime soon anyways. He didn’t know if he could, but he had 9 lives, so there was that. “Let’s keep practicing,” he finished, now quietly waiting for a response.
Old November 15th, 2017, 05:22 PM
Queen Of Darkness

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarredSecrets View Post

(Sorry was gone for a few days!!)
Moonclaw bounded after Tansylight's scent. She was late for her hunting trip with her friend. The grey patched shecat was a streak dodging obastacles left and right. Her icy blue eyes keenly searched for her hunting partner. Her ears pricked up as she heard her name. Moonclaw skid to a stop, smirking, "Sorry I'm late..."
Tansylight stopped clawing the soft earth with her front claws. She heard her friend voice. She turned her head to one side and saw icy blue eyes looking at her. "Moonclaw your here" she padded toward her friend her tail swooshing behind her. She stopped and a sly grin spread across her lips. "Hey do want to have a hunt off whoever losses has to do apprentice duties."
Old November 15th, 2017, 08:13 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by The one and only me View Post
Tansylight stopped clawing the soft earth with her front claws. She heard her friend voice. She turned her head to one side and saw icy blue eyes looking at her. "Moonclaw your here" she padded toward her friend her tail swooshing behind her. She stopped and a sly grin spread across her lips. "Hey do want to have a hunt off whoever losses has to do apprentice duties."
She grinned wolfishly and took off without a word. Her grey and white patches were a blur as she ran to a spot, only she liked to hunt. She took several directions away from her spot, just to make sure Tansylight wasn't following her. She stopped, keeping her breathing quiet and her footsteps silent. Her eyes were slits and she searched for the tiniest movement.
Old November 15th, 2017, 10:23 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
Is it possible to be stuck with an apprentice who is this much of a pain in the tail? I don't have the patience for this, Goldenstar! "As many as I say. So you'd better hope I'm in a good mood, Vixenpaw, because if not, it's gonna be a long night." Featherfur wasn't joking, and the fact that she was already in a sour mood today didn't help the situation.
The little shecat groaned. Why did Featherfur have to be so mean?! She trudged on in silence as they made their way through the woods, seething. Why did Goldenstar have to stick her with a mentor who was so strict? If only her mentor had been a male. She'd never have to lift a paw. All she'd have to do is bat her pretty eyes. As they padded along the trail, she caught a whiff o prey scent on the breeze and slowed, certain her mentor had smelled it to and would make her stop and catch it. I hope it's not another slimy frog, she thought, grimacing with distaste.

Old November 15th, 2017, 10:28 PM
Sigh...

Quote:

Goldenstar was waiting half-hopful. Maybe that was something wrong with him. He sometimes wanted his way, even though he knew he shouldn’t. He knew that was wrong, however, and listened to what the apprentince wanted to do. “We could keep practicing if you’re sure you don’t want to go back.” He said calmly, swallowing all the pain. He wasn’t sure why, but he hadn’t been expecting that response from Nightpaw. He was been expecting either a Simple yes or no. This seemed like a somewhat mature answer, but he didn’t know. “Don’t worry about me, I won’t die just yet,” he added, which was true. He wasn’t planning on dying anytime soon anyways. He didn’t know if he could, but he had 9 lives, so there was that. “Let’s keep practicing,” he finished, now quietly waiting for a response.
Nightpaw's whisker's twitched as she liked at Goldenstar, feeling a bit guilty about asking for more training. It was pretty clear he was feeling a little sore. She could make this quick though. "Can you show me how to do a good strike with your paw?" she asked. "I think I'm doing it wrong. I was hoping I could copy you. I'll be done after that," she promised, hoping that wasn't too much to ask.

Old November 16th, 2017, 05:22 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Nightpaw's whisker's twitched as she liked at Goldenstar, feeling a bit guilty about asking for more training. It was pretty clear he was feeling a little sore. She could make this quick though. "Can you show me how to do a good strike with your paw?" she asked. "I think I'm doing it wrong. I was hoping I could copy you. I'll be done after that," she promised, hoping that wasn't too much to ask.
Goldenstar nodded. He was open to one last move. After that, well, he probably would collapse from exhaustion. He actually probably wouldn’t, but he was beginning to feel fatigued nonetheless. “Of course!” He said, as he actually knew how to use this move well. He had just used it awhile ago, at the battle, as long ago as that felt. He quickly did the motion on a stone, explaining what to do as he went. “How was that? Do I need to show it again?” He asked, letting the last of his adrenaline perk him up.
Old November 16th, 2017, 07:54 PM
Sigh...

Quote:

Goldenstar nodded. He was open to one last move. After that, well, he probably would collapse from exhaustion. He actually probably wouldn’t, but he was beginning to feel fatigued nonetheless. “Of course!” He said, as he actually knew how to use this move well. He had just used it awhile ago, at the battle, as long ago as that felt. He quickly did the motion on a stone, explaining what to do as he went. “How was that? Do I need to show it again?” He asked, letting the last of his adrenaline perk him up.
Nightpaw studied her leader as he struck out at the stone with his paw. Now she saw what was wrong! When he did the strike, he put his whole body into it. She had just been moving the leg. There was more power in his move. She found a pebble of her own, crouched lower, and flashed out at the small stone, letting her should and her side turn into the move. That felt right. That was what was missing. "Yes! I get it now!" she said happily. She'd have time to practice more later. Right now, Goldenstar was obviously ready to get back to his den. "I guess we'd better be getting back. I promised Daypaw I'd help them clean the old moss out of the medicine den," she fibbed turning to Goldenstar with her tail raised. It was just to spare him the trouble of trying to put on a brave face for him. She'd already asked for too much. Besides, Daypaw probably actually would appreciate a helping paw.