Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 01:25 PM
now and forever [p]
by alec
Last post by Bean
Today 01:19 PM
Willow art please?
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 01:17 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Bean
Today 01:11 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 01:03 PM

Old July 5th, 2017, 11:32 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Once the shecat was stand up, Daypaw was right at her side. They moved closer next to her, letting her lean on them for support. Amber hues looked towards the kittypet, "Its not that far, once were there I can patch you up, there will be a nest waiting for you." anything was better then staying in the rain, only growing colder and colder against their pelts. The small cat was slightly shaking from the cold, but they ignored it. Instead they started to walk, now supporting the weight of Lucky on their shoulder. "We'll be there soon."
As Lucky limped along, leaning against the kind clan-cat, she breathed a sigh of relief. "Thank you," she meowed softly to the other cat, "Thank you," she breathed again, wishing she had the words to share how grateful she was to the cat who had helped her when she in most desperate need.
Old July 6th, 2017, 10:30 AM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"What makes you think I'm grumpy?" Forestpelt asked cautiously. Yeah, sure she was - but this cat didn't need to know everything about her personality. What business did this cat have assuming she was grumpy? For a moment, Forestpelt was tempted to break out in a smile and start bubbling on about nothing, just to prove the other cat wrong. But, it wasn't in her nature - and Forestpelt was a cat of her ways. She always had been. "Look, I don't even know who you are. So why would I talk to a complete stranger? I'm sure you have a little mate and kits, and you're nice to them - so run along now, and go play with your friends." Rude. That was one word that described Forestpelt very well. "Respectful" did not seem to be in her vocabulary but really, who could blame her? After everything? Yeah, sure, perhaps Forestpelt was rude. Did she care what others might say about that? No. No she did not, and she never would.
Mousesongs tail twitched a bit at the mention of mates and kits. "Actually no, my mate left me when I was younger and my kits died at birth, except for one and he doesn't speak to me." She said, she didn't seemed bothered by her past at all. "Besides, you look like you need a friend. I mean, the only other cat who would be friends with a grumpy cat like you would just be another grumpy cat." She smirked a bit. This was kinda enjoyable, she wondered if Forestpelt would actually break at some point. She shrugged to herself and tilted her ears towards the other she-cat, waiting for a response.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old July 6th, 2017, 11:55 AM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkblazingstar View Post
once darkshadow passes the border he is instantly flooded with scents of shadowclan he had almost forgotten" man it feels good to be back" darkshadow wanders around a little bit then notices how dark it has gotten its this late already? i better find somewhere to sleep he opens his mouth a little to let the scents flood in he notices a really faint fox trail and follows it. Once he reach an abandoned foxhole, he plops down after making a temporary nest and closes his eyes. After a couple moments he falls asleep
Sleep did not come easily to the ginger feline. It never did. Every moment that her eyes were closed, the hidden memories that she forced away in waking hours would dance in front of her, blurred through time and ignorance, and distorted with fear, but nevertheless capable of keeping her awake.
Tonight was bad though, and often she would walk through the territory to calm her mind enough to gain an unconscious state upon her return to her nest. These had been one of those nights where she had done this, having left the confines of the camp a short time before. Now she would run.

It never really mattered where to, or even if there was a destination at all. Running helped on some deeper level than she could comprehend. It was escaping these things that haunted her mind, but it was also escaping the world.
And altogether, not truly escaping anything.
She ran until her limbs grew as weary as her mind and heart, she ran until her breaths lost their steady rhythm and became heavier, until her chest heaved to draw in adequate oxygen. Only until this happened would she slow her pace to a stop.

Here, standing amongst the foliage and trees of her beloved territory, she closed her eyes, trying to regulate her breaths again.
On a night – not quite unlike this one – many, many moons ago, she had ventured from the camp like this at night, with Thornbright and had found the rogue.
The Rogue.
Time had worn his name from Gingerwish's memory, leaving his image a paled and shattered form and his scent washed dry and tasteless from moons of absence.
If she were to see him now, she may not have recognized him. The Rogue.
But that was okay. He was gone, left. She doubted that she would ever cross his worn path again.

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.
Old July 6th, 2017, 05:06 PM
Gone jellyfishin'

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle View Post

Halestar quickly lifted her head, turning towards the voice that was yelling at her. She stopped quickly, "Everyone halt!" She yelled, quickly sprinting towards the voice of her deputy, Goldeneye. The leader couldn't believe that her clan... everything they worked for was going to be washed away.

"Have you gotten the queens and kits out!" She yelled, worrying about her own kit, Whitekit, as the rain and thunder kept crashing around them, water flowing in between her paws. Her tail lashed as she faced the other cat, worry growing in her heart and eyes.

ShadowClan would have to ask help from other clans, and the closest clan would be RiverClan at this very moment. "You go get everyone out! Lead them to the RiverClan boarder, keep the kits and queens safe! Get everyone out!" she repeated, turning back to the patrol. "Go help get the clan out of camp! Follow everything Goldeneye tells you! Hurry!" she screamed. "I am going to ask for RiverClan's help!"

With saying that, she ran in the direction of RiverClan, praying to StarClan that everything would be okay- that her clan would recover and be alright.

@Aashka @Chameleon @Darkclaws @Splash @Aura @Aquarius
Wispdance's eyes widened at the news. They were just about to destroy RiverClan, and now they were asking for help? At least RiverClan didn't know their original intentions. The ebony-black she-cat debated running after Halestar- after all, RiverClan may be feeling hostile- but she decided against it. Halestar had told her to go back to camp and help, and even if she didn't like it, she had to obey. Narrowing her eyes in determination, Wispdance spun around and raced back in the direction of camp, her long legs propelling her. She tried to advoid wet needles that would cause her to slip, and soon entered the camp, glancing around for someone to help. It still was her night to shine, as a savior rather than a soldier. 'Wispdance the Savior'. The silver-eyed she-cat smiled. She liked the sound of that.
Old July 6th, 2017, 06:13 PM
Rogue/Loner

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklyn Trees View Post
Sleep did not come easily to the ginger feline. It never did. Every moment that her eyes were closed, the hidden memories that she forced away in waking hours would dance in front of her, blurred through time and ignorance, and distorted with fear, but nevertheless capable of keeping her awake.
Tonight was bad though, and often she would walk through the territory to calm her mind enough to gain an unconscious state upon her return to her nest. These had been one of those nights where she had done this, having left the confines of the camp a short time before. Now she would run.

It never really mattered where to, or even if there was a destination at all. Running helped on some deeper level than she could comprehend. It was escaping these things that haunted her mind, but it was also escaping the world.
And altogether, not truly escaping anything.
She ran until her limbs grew as weary as her mind and heart, she ran until her breaths lost their steady rhythm and became heavier, until her chest heaved to draw in adequate oxygen. Only until this happened would she slow her pace to a stop.

Here, standing amongst the foliage and trees of her beloved territory, she closed her eyes, trying to regulate her breaths again.
On a night – not quite unlike this one – many, many moons ago, she had ventured from the camp like this at night, with Thornbright and had found the rogue.
The Rogue.
Time had worn his name from Gingerwish's memory, leaving his image a paled and shattered form and his scent washed dry and tasteless from moons of absence.
If she were to see him now, she may not have recognized him. The Rogue.
But that was okay. He was gone, left. She doubted that she would ever cross his worn path again.
Darkshadow wandered the forest and came upon a white cat with claws soaked in blood. behind the cat layed many motionless bodies of cats that smelled of clan born. Darkshadow backed up in fear as he went to take a step back, he couldn't find a place to put his hind leg realizing as he glanced back that he no longer was in the forest with his back to a cliff edge. When he turned to look back at the white cat that reeked of death and was covered in blood, the cat instantly pounced for darks neck. Not being able to act in time darkshadow felt the cat bite deeply into his neck crushing his throat with a swift and heavy bite to darkshadows throat. He closes his eyes in pain believing this was his end.
Darkshadow opens his eyes seeing he is back in his nest. It was just a dream, thank goodness.. still feeling very shaken up from it, he desides to leave his makeshift nest in the abandoned fox den and get some air outside. That was intense.. I wonder why I had that dream. I wonder if it meant anything.. Darkshadow thought to himself. well whatever, if it was important it will happen again. I think I will go for a walk before I head back to sleep again. So darkshadow stands up and starts walking around. after he walks through the forest a bit, he stops dead in his tracks when he notices a scent vaguely familiar. That scent... I know this scent but.. who or what is this scent coming from.. He follows the scent until he knew that he was about to find out what was the origin of this familiar scent. The scent is just beyond this bush.. When his curiosity hit it's peak, he finally enters the bush and pokes his head out just enough to see into the clearing. What he saw was a she-cat with gingerfur standing alone breathing heavily with her eyes closed. When he saw this cat he immediately blurted out without thinking "Gingerwish?"

Last edited by darkblazingstar; July 6th, 2017 at 06:14 PM.
Old July 6th, 2017, 06:32 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
Mousesongs tail twitched a bit at the mention of mates and kits. "Actually no, my mate left me when I was younger and my kits died at birth, except for one and he doesn't speak to me." She said, she didn't seemed bothered by her past at all. "Besides, you look like you need a friend. I mean, the only other cat who would be friends with a grumpy cat like you would just be another grumpy cat." She smirked a bit. This was kinda enjoyable, she wondered if Forestpelt would actually break at some point. She shrugged to herself and tilted her ears towards the other she-cat, waiting for a response.
"Wow. That's a sad sob story, isn't it? Would you like me to shed a few tears over your losses?"
Forestpelt mewed sarcastically. She had lost her own mate quite a while ago - or he had disappeared, rather, but if anyone asked she generally said she had lost him. That was pretty much the truth as far as she was aware. "For your information, I don't need anyone. And if you're referring to your own experiences, I'm surprised even another 'grumpy cat' would take it from someone who stereotyped them." She hissed, her tail lashing, green hues sparking like emeralds. Dawnstripe had used to call them her 'jewel eyes,' but she never wanted to think about that anymore. She didn't want to think about him anymore. She wished he was gone, dead, disappeared... anything that it would take for him to be gone off the face of the earth, she wished he was. And yet she missed him. It was sad for an older cat like Forestpelt to be alone... and if she didn't find someone soon, she was going to die alone. Not that the black feline minded. To her? Either with someone or alone, it wouldn't matter. Nothing made a difference anymore.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old July 7th, 2017, 01:01 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Wow. That's a sad sob story, isn't it? Would you like me to shed a few tears over your losses?"
Forestpelt mewed sarcastically. She had lost her own mate quite a while ago - or he had disappeared, rather, but if anyone asked she generally said she had lost him. That was pretty much the truth as far as she was aware. "For your information, I don't need anyone. And if you're referring to your own experiences, I'm surprised even another 'grumpy cat' would take it from someone who stereotyped them." She hissed, her tail lashing, green hues sparking like emeralds. Dawnstripe had used to call them her 'jewel eyes,' but she never wanted to think about that anymore. She didn't want to think about him anymore. She wished he was gone, dead, disappeared... anything that it would take for him to be gone off the face of the earth, she wished he was. And yet she missed him. It was sad for an older cat like Forestpelt to be alone... and if she didn't find someone soon, she was going to die alone. Not that the black feline minded. To her? Either with someone or alone, it wouldn't matter. Nothing made a difference anymore.
"Wow, you've really put up a strong wall there." Humor glinted in the she-cats eyes, she found this quite entertaining. "I bet you lost someone, a kit or maybe a friend, or even a mate. "You seem to like spouting insults to cats whenever you aren't comfortable with what they're saying." Mousesongs kneaded her paws into the ground before shaking herself. She wasn't worried if the other cat attack her, it would just give her something else to do.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old July 7th, 2017, 03:18 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

@Fern
The small apprentice padded out through the camp’s entrance, her heart pounding in her chest. This was the first time that she had ever walked out of the camp, or even been allowed to - with all the strict queens that babied her over the moons. She looked up in awe at the tall, large trees that towered over the she-cat and smiled as she could see a few birds flying overhead in the breaks in the treeline where you could see the sky. Newtpaw wondered what would be the first thing that her new mentor would teach her. Hunting was her first guess, as she had told Lionpaw, but she never assumed anything right away. The fresh green grass tickled her belly which was low to the ground and made her whiskers twitch with amusement. The apprentice would make sure not to disappoint Brightfluff, despite her appearance and disadvantages - that would not get her down, no matter what. “I’ll be the best apprentice in all of Shadowclan!” She declared, leaping up onto a fallen log and puffing out her chest with a proud smirk on her maw. Newtpaw giggled to herself and sat down, wrapping her tail around herself so it rested on her paws. Her ear twitched now and then to the occasional sound the sparked in the distant woods as she awaited her mentor to meet her in the place that they agreed on.
Old July 7th, 2017, 03:54 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin-chan View Post
@Fern
The small apprentice padded out through the camp’s entrance, her heart pounding in her chest. This was the first time that she had ever walked out of the camp, or even been allowed to - with all the strict queens that babied her over the moons. She looked up in awe at the tall, large trees that towered over the she-cat and smiled as she could see a few birds flying overhead in the breaks in the treeline where you could see the sky. Newtpaw wondered what would be the first thing that her new mentor would teach her. Hunting was her first guess, as she had told Lionpaw, but she never assumed anything right away. The fresh green grass tickled her belly which was low to the ground and made her whiskers twitch with amusement. The apprentice would make sure not to disappoint Brightfluff, despite her appearance and disadvantages - that would not get her down, no matter what. “I’ll be the best apprentice in all of Shadowclan!” She declared, leaping up onto a fallen log and puffing out her chest with a proud smirk on her maw. Newtpaw giggled to herself and sat down, wrapping her tail around herself so it rested on her paws. Her ear twitched now and then to the occasional sound the sparked in the distant woods as she awaited her mentor to meet her in the place that they agreed on.
The 24 moon old warrior padded through the trees, towards the spot where she agreed to meet Newtpaw. Honestly, the warrior was excited to meet her, Newtpaw would be her first apprentice. She saw a small figure jump on a log in front of her and shout something about best of Shadowclan. "I guess you are Newtpaw? I heard you jump on a log." She said softly as she approached the younger cat, placing her tail on her apprentice's shoulder gently to not alarm her. The fluffy shecat smiled, looking at the apprentice. Brightfluff walked in front of her and turned to face Newtpaw, calmly waiting for a reaction. Afterward, she would explain what they would be doing that day.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old July 7th, 2017, 04:03 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
The 24 moon old warrior padded through the trees, towards the spot where she agreed to meet Newtpaw. Honestly, the warrior was excited to meet her, Newtpaw would be her first apprentice. She saw a small figure jump on a log in front of her and shout something about best of Shadowclan. "I guess you are Newtpaw? I heard you jump on a log." She said softly as she approached the younger cat, placing her tail on her apprentice's shoulder gently to not alarm her. The fluffy shecat smiled, looking at the apprentice. Brightfluff walked in front of her and turned to face Newtpaw, calmly waiting for a reaction. Afterward, she would explain what they would be doing that day.
While the smaller cat looked up at the trees above her with curious, green-hued eyes and a kind smile on her maw, a sudden voice made her ears perk up and turn her head towards the noise, which was a she-cat that she recognized as Brightfluff. “Yes, ma’am! I’m Newtpaw, the one and only there is.” She purred, the long-furred apprentice looking to the older female, who seemed friendly and calming by the softened tone of her voice. Newtpaw glanced at Brightfluff’s tail resting gently on her shoulder, which made her feel accepted by this warrior. “I’m ready for whatever you wish to teach me today.” She remarked, her eyes watching as the warrior walked in front and faced the smaller she-cat. Newtpaw sat up, tall and proud, being such not to slouch or come off as lazy or not enthusiastic about learning. She didn’t even bother to mention her ‘differences’ compared to other cats, with her shortened legs, the warrior could see that for herself. So far, though, Newtpaw could tell that Brightfluff wouldn’t be bothered by it.