Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by Blazing
Today 02:07 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Blazing
Today 01:54 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Blazing
Today 01:46 AM
Closed Thread

Old February 26th, 2023, 04:38 PM
eagle sounds

Bump Policy: Whenever
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

stumpypoppy and mossdream chatted about their day.
[ activity]
Old February 26th, 2023, 04:56 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooncake View Post
"Uhm... whats your name?" Specklekit asked, still trying to decide whether she wanted to to befriend this kit or not. She looked nervously at Cedarkit.

@Scallywagz
Cedarkit was muttering. "Hi......im cedarkit....whats-" She said, shifting her tail
@zeebles

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁
Old February 26th, 2023, 05:27 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours. busy during weekdays until 4 p.m. EST
My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scallywagz View Post
Cedarkit was muttering. "Hi......im cedarkit....whats-" She said, shifting her tail
@zeebles
Quote:
"Uhm... whats your name?" Specklekit asked, still trying to decide whether she wanted to to befriend this kit or not. She looked nervously at Cedarkit.

@Scallywagz
"...I'm Magnoliakit." She mewed. "I hope I didn't interrupt anything. If you want to continue on with your conversation, don't mind me." She dismissively waved a paw at them, mouth quirking up into a small smirk. "I'll try not to listen."
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Old February 26th, 2023, 06:08 PM

Status: Maybe my existence is just one big unskippable liberty mutual ad.
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeebles View Post
"...I'm Magnoliakit." She mewed. "I hope I didn't interrupt anything. If you want to continue on with your conversation, don't mind me." She dismissively waved a paw at them, mouth quirking up into a small smirk. "I'll try not to listen."
@Scallywagz
Specklekit decided that she liked the dry nature of the she-kit. Magnoliakit. Say, I've seen a magnolia before! They're that sunny flower. Specklekit leaned in towards Sunnykit (which is what Specklekit had renamed Magnoliakit in her mind) confidentially, "Guess what Sunny? Cedarkit knows something secret and evil that happened in the Clan!" she said, thrilling in the dramatic feel of the words which flew freely from her mouth. She turned to Cedarkit. "Is it okay if I tell her about what happened?
Old February 26th, 2023, 06:10 PM

Quote:
@Scallywagz
Specklekit decided that she liked the dry nature of the she-kit. Magnoliakit. Say, I've seen a magnolia before! They're that sunny flower. Specklekit leaned in towards Sunnykit (which is what Specklekit had renamed Magnoliakit in her mind) confidentially, "Guess what Sunny? Cedarkit knows something secret and evil that happened in the Clan!" she said, thrilling in the dramatic feel of the words which flew freely from her mouth. She turned to Cedarkit. "Is it okay if I tell her about what happened?
Cedarkit almost hissed with surprise. Soon she would get the REAL Lilyantler in trouble! "NO!!! Erm... I mean..what if shes a spy?" She asked to specklekit.

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁
Old February 26th, 2023, 06:15 PM

Quote:
@Scallywagz
Quote:
Cedarkit almost hissed with surprise. Soon she would get the REAL Lilyantler in trouble! "NO!!! Erm... I mean..what if shes a spy?" She asked to specklekit.
Magnoliakit narrowed her eyes. "S-Sunny?" Where had that come from?

Despite the abrupt nickname, Magnoliakit was intrigued. A spy? This conversation might be more interesting then some childish kit fantasies. She padded into the nursery, looming above the both of them.

"...Tell me more. And no, I'm not a spy, Cedarkit."
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; February 26th, 2023 at 06:16 PM.
Old February 26th, 2023, 06:17 PM

Quote:
@zeebles
"Hey Lilyantler isn't real, is she?" Specklekit asked Cedarkit. She'd begun to suspect this early on, as Cedarkit wasn't a very good liar, but had enjoyed acting as though there was some big dramatic conspiracy going on. She was getting kind of bored of the game though. She wanted to take Sunny and Cedarkit to find some real apprentices to talk to.

Last edited by mooncake; February 26th, 2023 at 06:19 PM.
Old February 26th, 2023, 06:19 PM

Quote:
@zeebles
"Hey Lilyantler isn't real, is she?" Specklekit asked Cedarkit. She'dbegun to suspect this early on, as Cedarkit wasn't a very good liar, but had enjoyed acting as though there was some dramatic plot going on. She was getting kind of bored of the game though. She wanted to take Sunny and Cedarkit to find some real apprentices to talk to.
Cedarkit froze for a moment. "Shes real as day!" She yelped, hoping Specklekit just brushes it off, without having to tell Specklekit it was all a lie.

@zeebles

Last edited by Spookez.; February 26th, 2023 at 06:19 PM.
Old February 26th, 2023, 06:22 PM

Quote:
@zeebles
"Hey Lilyantler isn't real, is she?" Specklekit asked Cedarkit. She'd begun to suspect this early on, as Cedarkit wasn't a very good liar, but had enjoyed acting as though there was some big dramatic conspiracy going on. She was getting kind of bored of the game though. She wanted to take Sunny and Cedarkit to find some real apprentices to talk to.
Quote:
Cedarkit froze for a moment. "Shes real as day!" She yelped, hoping Specklekit just brushes it off, without having to tell Specklekit it was all a lie.

@zeebles
Ah. So this game was all a ploy? Typical. Windclan wasn't interesting enough to ever have spies.

Cedarkit was clearly lying. Sighing, Magnoliakit tilted her head while looking down at them. "There's no need to make up stories. If you want something interesting to talk about, just go to some other clan and spy on them yourself, hm?" She rolled her eyes. "If you're done with all this, I'll be going."
blazepaw

my rp tracker

Last edited by zozelen; February 26th, 2023 at 06:23 PM.
Old February 26th, 2023, 06:26 PM

@zeebles @Scallywagz
Specklekit narrowed her eyes at Cedarkit, unimpressed. She turned to Magnoliakit and told her about Lilyantler, catching her up on all that she'd missed. "Lilyantler's supposedly an evil warrior who tried to give Cedarkit away to ShadowClan, and Twilightstar killed her to shush it up!" she said, deciding that keeping the game up for a little longer didn't hurt. Plus, if Sunny was interested, it might be grounds for making a new friend! Maybe they could ignore the fact it was all made up for now.

Last edited by mooncake; February 26th, 2023 at 06:27 PM.
Closed Thread