Closed Thread

Old October 19th, 2017, 06:07 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
(Ye ;3; )

Blossompaw met his gaze and blushed, fur heating up badly, she then reached up, and without a single word, brought his face close and pressed her muzzle against his, sharing what would be a kiss, she was so small so she had to bring his head down to hers
Spideepaw looked at Blossompaw. His fur grew hot in embarrassment at what Blossompaw. The Tom stood up, shuffling his paws as he brushed his fur with Blossompaw. I needed to stand up for a bit.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old October 19th, 2017, 06:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleDemon View Post

Spideepaw looked at Blossompaw. His fur grew hot in embarrassment at what Blossompaw. The Tom stood up, shuffling his paws as he brushed his fur with Blossompaw. I needed to stand up for a bit.
Even if the tom stood up, Blossompaw remained sitting, her head now resting on his chest once again as she listened to his heartbeat, it was pretty relaxing, she really enjoyed it, she just didn't want to break away from the tom as of right now. "You mean so much to me... You don't even know..." She whispered, hoping he hadn't heard her.
Old October 19th, 2017, 06:21 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Even if the tom stood up, Blossompaw remained sitting, her head now resting on his chest once again as she listened to his heartbeat, it was pretty relaxing, she really enjoyed it, she just didn't want to break away from the tom as of right now. "You mean so much to me... You don't even know..." She whispered, hoping he hadn't heard her.
Spiderpaw stretched for a moment before sitting back down with his tail wrapped around Blossompaw. "What was that?" asked Spiderpaw in Blossompaw's ear. He had noticed that she had said something, but didn't quite hear or understand if she was talking to herself.

Old October 19th, 2017, 06:25 PM

Quote:

Spiderpaw stretched for a moment before sitting back down with his tail wrapped around Blossompaw. "What was that?" asked Spiderpaw in Blossompaw's ear. He had noticed that she had said something, but didn't quite hear or understand if she was talking to herself.
Blossompaw cuddled close to him as she felt his tail wrap around her, she then looked up at him. "N-Nothing, why are you asking?" She asked, her fur heating up even more, if only she was ble to keep her maw shut sometimes...
Old October 19th, 2017, 06:36 PM
Angelique's Brother!

Quote:
Blossompaw cuddled close to him as she felt his tail wrap around her, she then looked up at him. "N-Nothing, why are you asking?" She asked, her fur heating up even more, if only she was ble to keep her maw shut sometimes...
Spiderpaw pressed his cheek to hers not wanting to move it away from her. The Tom cuddled as much as he could against her. "Don't ever forget this. I am forever yours and I will try never to leave your side unless I'm training or your training." Spiderpaw whispered in Blossompaw's ear. He really meant it, especially since he found the right words to tell her how he really felt.

Old October 19th, 2017, 06:37 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
Dustpaw nodded a moment, looking to the other apprentice. "Normally we just walk around and chat with other cats for a bit until the leaders say something important. We find out how the other clans are doing. Normally the leaders stay over there." The tom paused to flick his tail over towards the leaders huddling in a circle. "It can be pretty cramped depending on how many cats come, but we aren't allowed to fight. The full moon signals a treaty between the clans on gathering night." The apprentice smiled, hoping he helped a little. He fidgeted slightly, grooming his tail.
Ravenpaw felt themself relax. Their shoulders dropped into a casual position and the fur flattened on their neck. It was an alien feeling, almost. Feeling comfortable around those around them. Their parents made them paranoid beyond reason. They were once again thankful that WindClan took them away from their abusive home in the TwolegPlace. They snapped back to the present, realizing they hadn’t responded to Dustpaw. “Thank you,” they purred happily. “What Clan are you from? I don’t have the scents down yet,” they added sheepishly. It was all a jumble to them, honestly.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old October 19th, 2017, 07:01 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Oh its fine.Some cats just don't talk much."Burningforest replied briskly.'But i am not one of them...' he thought.He shuffled his paws some more,getting more and more uncomfortable and nervous.
Sure, We can end here))
Coyotecry nodded. He was one of those cats, no doubt about it. The tom cat flicked his tail, hearing raised yowls coming from the leaders' place. He blinked and looked over at Blazingforest. "Please excuse me," he meowed, standing up abruptly. His tail lashed once as he gave a small tip of his head. Without another word, he padded off into the sea of pelts.

Last edited by Undercover; October 19th, 2017 at 07:01 PM.
Old October 19th, 2017, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
The small apprentice raised an eyebrow at him with a sly smirk slipping on her maw as she watched him stand up, facing her with a playful growl. “At least I fight with my claws while your legs can get you out of the situation - coward.” She said, jumping up to stand as well with him, “Oh, Eburneanpaw, you wouldn’t dare judge a lady by her size, would you?” Newtpaw held back a slight giggle as she padded around him, flicking his chin with her long, skinny tail with the smirk still evident on her face. This was too much fun. “Oh, yeah?” She objected with a lash of her tail, “Prove it then, Windclanner!” Newtpaw crouched a few steps in forth of him, her tail waving behind her in a playful fighting manner. Out of the corner of her eye, the youth could see cats looking at them strangely, but she simply casted a smile their way to let them silently know that this was all fun and games. “Challenge accepted!” Newtpaw mewed, bounding over to the male before leaping into the air, leaping onto his back with a giggle, “I have the upper-ground, Eburneanpaw!” The munchkin teased, keeping her claws unsheathed, of course, so she wouldn’t hurt him. He was actually a little bit larger than her, meaning that her weight wouldn’t be too much for, hopefully. Newtpaw’s ears perked up at a yowl that came from the leaders upon the Seastones, seeing the Windclan and Thunderclan leader arguing with such hostility. “Holy Starclan..” She murmured, hoping her friend knew what was going on - that was his leader, after all, up there that started this.
Eburneanpaw narrowed his eyes, a light snarl ripping from his throat. "Coward?" He scoffed. "Hardly! Size judging?" He purred. "That's more like it!" As he heard her mew 'Challenge accepted,' he grinned. With a false yowl of battle, Eburneanpaw darted toward the she-cat, quick as a barely. He was about to bowl her over head on and attempt to hold her down when he felt her light weight on his back. "You might not be such a slow-Shadow after all!" The young tom meowed as he attempted to shake her off. He stopped as he heard his leader, Blazingstar, yowling his ears off at Snowstar. Baring his sharp teeth in a grimace, he blinked. "Well," he meowed. "That doesn't sound like it's going well after all." His tail flicked. Eburneanpaw new something bid was going on between the two clans, but he hoed it wouldn't end as many of his clanmates assumed it would, a battle.
Old October 19th, 2017, 07:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamCats View Post
"As do I." Breezetail sighed, glancing up to where the leaders were conversing. They looked tense but not hostile; Blazingstar hadn't yet given his announcement. The black and white tom turned back to Oakenshade in time to hear his comment about ThunderClan. He frowned, his tail twitching nervously.

"ThunderClan has reason to be. You'll hear this from Blazingstar regardless, so it's not disloyal to tell you that ThunderClan and WindClan are not on the best terms at the moment." He hesitated, unsheathing his claws and digging them into the earth below, needing to focus his upset on something, anything, and not wanting it to be his RiverClan friend. He could hear the leader's voices growing angrier, more scared, as Blazingstar confronted Snowstar, as she denied doing anything wrong. "I... I'm scared that things are just going to get worse. I can't see any way to end this without both leaders apologizing at once, and we all know that won't happen."
Oakenshade nodded. Yes," he meowed slowly, working his front paw lazily in the pebbles below him. "I could tell whenever I arrived with RiverClan that things were not as they seemed. I felt, and still feel, the familiar tension that should be kept on borders here at the gathering." He remembered their moment on the border, where the two had first met, and a prickle of pleasure swept through his tense body. Oakenshade visibly relaxed at the amusing moment, shown by the subtle softening of his shoulders and sharp angle of his tail lashing to and fro had relaxed into a slow, subtle wave. His eyes hardened as he heard taised voices coming from the Leaders' place. Teeth revealed in a grimace, the tabby tom glanced up to meet the sight of Snowstar and Blazingstar beginning a row.
"Well," Oakenshade murmured quietly back. "One can hope."
Old October 19th, 2017, 07:20 PM

Quote:

Spiderpaw pressed his cheek to hers not wanting to move it away from her. The Tom cuddled as much as he could against her. "Don't ever forget this. I am forever yours and I will try never to leave your side unless I'm training or your training." Spiderpaw whispered in Blossompaw's ear. He really meant it, especially since he found the right words to tell her how he really felt.
Blossompaw listened to him and smiled, that's what she wanted to hear from the very beginning. "So this means that we'll have a nest?" She asked, staying close to the other apprentice and closing her eyes, she was pressed against him as much as her body would let her. "I-I feel the same way, Spiderpaw..." She whispered.
Closed Thread