Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by taillow
Today 01:19 AM
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by rubberRatroom
Yesterday 11:46 PM
Desert Rain Frog's Art...
Last post by rubberRatroom
Yesterday 11:43 PM

Old February 4th, 2018, 09:04 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Rulers of the sky(Dragon RP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
'Is he seriously disrespecting of his own kind?He should care more about dragons than humans.' Inferno thought.This dragon was getting on his last nerves,but he tried to remain calm."I'm inferno.And you?" He asked.
He smiles softly “ my name is unimportant to you. So .. what’s up?” He asks playfully
Old February 5th, 2018, 11:44 AM
Under your bed sleeping

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant View Post

"Look.!"He pointed with his tail to the dragon laid out in the sun,"Why don't we go say hi!"Xoloron roared before diving down and quickly landing in front of Nymira.

Rhaegar leaped off his friends back his armor clanking together as he hit the ground,"Do you speak my tongue."He questioned,"Or do you speak this one."He was now speaking in dragon tongue and while it was still a bit sloppy it was understandable to say the least.

Xoloron snorted as Rhaegar spoke the language that was so native to him.
Nymira looked at the large dragon in front of her, closing her wings. She tilted her head as the human spoke. "I understand you," she said, her voice like silk.

https://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/Silvershadow
Pls give me huggles UWU and tanks chu~ <3

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)
Old February 5th, 2018, 11:51 AM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow View Post
Nymira looked at the large dragon in front of her, closing her wings. She tilted her head as the human spoke. "I understand you," she said, her voice like silk.
Rhaegar unbuckled his sword belt and let it drop as a sign of non-aggression,"Wow I guess I got lucky this time."He said sitting down comfortably.

"Well I mean we do have reason to be wary of humans."Xoloron stated and sat down, bringing his wings to fully rest on his back.

"So what brings you out here on this lovely evening if I may?"He questioned.
Old February 5th, 2018, 12:12 PM
Under your bed sleeping

Quote:

Rhaegar unbuckled his sword belt and let it drop as a sign of non-aggression,"Wow I guess I got lucky this time."He said sitting down comfortably.

"Well I mean we do have reason to be wary of humans."Xoloron stated and sat down, bringing his wings to fully rest on his back.

"So what brings you out here on this lovely evening if I may?"He questioned.
Nymira sat down, her long tail curling around her legs. "I love being in the sun," she said. The swirls on her wings started to glow in the sunlight.

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)
Old February 5th, 2018, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Nymira sat down, her long tail curling around her legs. "I love being in the sun," she said. The swirls on her wings started to glow in the sunlight.
Rhaegar watched in amazement as her wings began to glow,"Very beautiful, I've never seen such a dragon like you."

Xoloron was dazed by this dragons pure beauty,"Wooooooooooow."He purred but snapped out of it making sure to keep that high pride,"Of course I can do something similar."He stayed sitting still but the marks and cracks on his body began to glow a dark green.

Rhaegar chuckled at his dragons pride,"Quiet down Xoloron... Oh my how rude of me I never introduced us."He shook his head,"My name is Rhaegar friend of most dragons."He joked and then nudged at Xoloron to do the same.

Xoloron stood up causing Rhaegar to tip over,"I'm Xoloron, the youngest Dragon Lord around!"He roared sending a blast of fire into the air, his head hung high.

Rhaegar shook his head,"Pipe down idiot."He sighed before turning back to Nymira,"And if I may ask who might you be?"
Old February 5th, 2018, 12:53 PM
Under your bed sleeping

Quote:

Rhaegar watched in amazement as her wings began to glow,"Very beautiful, I've never seen such a dragon like you."

Xoloron was dazed by this dragons pure beauty,"Wooooooooooow."He purred but snapped out of it making sure to keep that high pride,"Of course I can do something similar."He stayed sitting still but the marks and cracks on his body began to glow a dark green.

Rhaegar chuckled at his dragons pride,"Quiet down Xoloron... Oh my how rude of me I never introduced us."He shook his head,"My name is Rhaegar friend of most dragons."He joked and then nudged at Xoloron to do the same.

Xoloron stood up causing Rhaegar to tip over,"I'm Xoloron, the youngest Dragon Lord around!"He roared sending a blast of fire into the air, his head hung high.

Rhaegar shook his head,"Pipe down idiot."He sighed before turning back to Nymira,"And if I may ask who might you be?"
Nymira watched in wonder as Xoloron's scales lit up. "Thank you," she said to Rhaegar. "I am Nymira. The last of my breed."

Old February 5th, 2018, 12:55 PM

Quote:
Nymira watched in wonder as Xoloron's scales lit up. "Thank you," she said to Rhaegar. "I am Nymira. The last of my breed."
"Sorry if i'm too intrusive but may I ask what has happened to your breed."Rhaegar asked sitting back down up against Xoloron.
Old February 5th, 2018, 01:02 PM
Under your bed sleeping

Quote:

"Sorry if i'm too intrusive but may I ask what has happened to your breed."Rhaegar asked sitting back down up against Xoloron.
"It's alright," Nymira said, her eyes clouding with sadness. "We were hunted for our scales and horns. My mother was able to hide me. She said she would be back but, she was killed. I am the last." Nymira sighed. It was lonely, being the only one left.

Old February 5th, 2018, 01:09 PM

Quote:
"It's alright," Nymira said, her eyes clouding with sadness. "We were hunted for our scales and horns. My mother was able to hide me. She said she would be back but, she was killed. I am the last." Nymira sighed. It was lonely, being the only one left.
"I'm sorry for your loss, I too know what its like to lose a loved one."Rhaegar gave a long sigh,"When I was just a youngling still my village was attacked by a group of dragons, they killed all of my family and Xolorons too, the only reason I lived was because of this behemoth."He gave Xoloron a pat on the side who sent a roar of sadness back.

Xoloron looked at Nymira,"So what do you like to do for fun?"He asked trying to change the mood.
Old February 5th, 2018, 01:15 PM
Under your bed sleeping

Quote:

"I'm sorry for your loss, I too know what its like to lose a loved one."Rhaegar gave a long sigh,"When I was just a youngling still my village was attacked by a group of dragons, they killed all of my family and Xolorons too, the only reason I lived was because of this behemoth."He gave Xoloron a pat on the side who sent a roar of sadness back.

Xoloron looked at Nymira,"So what do you like to do for fun?"He asked trying to change the mood.
Nymira gave a sad smile. "At least you had someone to protect you." She looked at Xoloron and said "I like to do a lot of things. Mostly flying and feeling the wind in my wings. It's calming."