Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
I've returned... to find a...
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 02:14 PM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by elaif
Today 02:11 PM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 02:09 PM
cloudheart 'n berrypaw...
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 02:07 PM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 01:55 PM

Old January 17th, 2018, 06:03 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Rulers of the sky(Dragon RP)

[QUOTE=Mystic;456944][QUOTE=Swiftheart;456916][QUOTE=Mystic;456863][QUOTE=Swiftheart;456849][QUOTE=Mystic;456446][QUOTE=Swiftheart;456442]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven hollow View Post
[FONT="Times New Roman"][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="3"]

``Exactly!`` Fara said, sounding relieved to hear that, ``I mean, Sometimes, we do have to fight if we don't have a choice or for survival.`` She said, looking a bit thoughtful, ``I know for sure water and fire elements DON'T get along!`` She said after a few moments of thinking, ``There will definitely be a battle.`` She said.
Dawn nodded."There's alwase battles.There is no way of stopping it.It's nature's way of getting rid of the weak,even if it's cruel and not fair." Dawn said,"And there is no way to stop it.We may have peace for a little while,but there will alwase be something else that causes us to fight." She said,and then took another bite from the fish,which was almost gone now.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord

Last edited by Static; January 17th, 2018 at 06:04 PM.
Old January 17th, 2018, 06:05 PM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledragon0625 View Post

fern ended up catching a small fish and walked to the bank to eat it
"Congratulations." Tide said.

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Old January 17th, 2018, 06:08 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwood Dragon View Post
"Congratulations." Tide said.
fern grumbled and finished the small fish and then got up to see if she could find more

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.
Old January 17th, 2018, 06:10 PM
joe mama

Quote:

fern grumbled and finished the small fish and then got up to see if she could find more
Tide closed her eyes again.

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Old January 17th, 2018, 06:39 PM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post

``Not really, We wouldn't know where their dens are. Either in tiny burrows or up in their nests on trees, and that could be any tree!`` She said and then stopped in a small clearing. ``Try smelling for something, I forgot my scrolls about dragons.`` She said as she slipped off her backpack and dug through her stuff, ``I need to catch up on my reading.`` She mumbled to herself.

``Hey.`` Rune said back as he flew up to the dragon and they were only a couple lengths only. ``So, what are you doing wandering around in the skies?`` He asked with a slight tilt of his head.
"I guess that is true if you can't sense them..." Shade said as they stopped in the small clearing. When Alyson told her to try smelling for something, and that he had forgotten her scrolls abour dragons, she gave a slight chuckle, then a nod, lifting her head up in the air to see if she could smell something. About a minute later she lowered her head and stopped sniffing, saying, "I think I can smell something, but it feels like a very faint scent to me." sitting down on her hind legs.
Old January 17th, 2018, 07:51 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

[QUOTE=Swiftheart;456967][QUOTE=Mystic;456944][QUOTE=Swiftheart;456916][QUOTE=Mystic;456863][QUOTE=Swiftheart;456849][QUOTE=Mystic;456446]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Dawn nodded."There's alwase battles.There is no way of stopping it.It's nature's way of getting rid of the weak,even if it's cruel and not fair." Dawn said,"And there is no way to stop it.We may have peace for a little while,but there will alwase be something else that causes us to fight." She said,and then took another bite from the fish,which was almost gone now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonChaos View Post
"I guess that is true if you can't sense them..." Shade said as they stopped in the small clearing. When Alyson told her to try smelling for something, and that he had forgotten her scrolls abour dragons, she gave a slight chuckle, then a nod, lifting her head up in the air to see if she could smell something. About a minute later she lowered her head and stopped sniffing, saying, "I think I can smell something, but it feels like a very faint scent to me." sitting down on her hind legs.

Fara nodded in agreement, ``Life isn't fair for some of us. Some dragons are just born to want blood, to feel their claws in flesh while others are born to be peacemakers and saving lives. Everybody is born differently, like I once heard, Without villains from fairy-tales, there wouldn't be a hero!`` She said, remembering that quote. After a few heartbeats Fara added, ``But this is all different, there would be war, dragons helping humans while other dragons killing humans and all who are allies with them.`` She said with a shiver, and her tail flicked nervously.

Alyson groaned in annoyance and put her backpack back on, no scrolls, then she waited when Shade sniffed the air for a smell, ``Faint? Can you describe it to me?`` She asked, she had so many questions, Is it another dragon? Was it a predator? Is it something big and dangerous? But she knew Shade was too young and would be over-stressed by answering all those questions.

Last edited by Mystic; January 17th, 2018 at 07:52 PM.
Old January 17th, 2018, 08:27 PM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Alyson groaned in annoyance and put her backpack back on, no scrolls, then she waited when Shade sniffed the air for a smell, ``Faint? Can you describe it to me?`` She asked, she had so many questions, Is it another dragon? Was it a predator? Is it something big and dangerous? But she knew Shade was too young and would be over-stressed by answering all those questions.
"I can try, but its hard to find the right words for the smell..." Shade said, trying to find the right words for the smell. "It smells a little bit musky, but also a little bit...floral?" She was really having a hard time trying to find the right words, but she could at least say that whatever the scent was, it wasn't too particularly pleasant.
Old January 17th, 2018, 08:27 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwood Dragon View Post
Tide closed her eyes again.
fern walked deeper into the water and sensed more fish,bigger fish.she leaped at the closest one but missed"fox dung!"she yelled

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.
Old January 17th, 2018, 08:29 PM
joe mama

Quote:

fern walked deeper into the water and sensed more fish,bigger fish.she leaped at the closest one but missed"fox dung!"she yelled
Tide awoke from her sleep and her eyes darted around. After she learned that it was just Fern getting angry, she let out a sigh of relief, and closed her eyes again.

Old January 17th, 2018, 08:31 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonChaos View Post
"I can try, but its hard to find the right words for the smell..." Shade said, trying to find the right words for the smell. "It smells a little bit musky, but also a little bit...floral?" She was really having a hard time trying to find the right words, but she could at least say that whatever the scent was, it wasn't too particularly pleasant.

``Well, I don't know what that could be but, If it's not a pleasant smell, lets head away, if it smells.. I don't know, safe? Then we don't worry about it.`` She said and looked around, ``Want to see something cool?`` She asked as she took of her backpack and took out a bow ad some arrows.