Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 03:57 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by SentimentalSquid
Today 03:56 PM
LEOPARDKIT FAMILY
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 03:48 PM
CURE. [VA]
by Rose
Last post by Rose
Today 03:47 PM

Old July 18th, 2018, 12:42 PM

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: naruto rp(private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant View Post

Kaira got up quickly and with one arm he stopped the boy's rolling and with the other slammed his fist into his stomach and watched as wood wrapped around him and covered him entirely,"I didn't even get to test out my new fighting style, but you were a huge challenge. Of course you're nothing compared to Itsuki."He sighed as he began to watch the other battles carefully watching for who needed help.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Set View Post
The Hyuuga struck out at Cole as he narrowly dodge some of the attacks, barely keeping up with the sharingan. He knew it would only be a little while longer before his chakra ran out, then the boy started to speak.

"Eight Trigrams: 64 palms!" Aki-Jui struck the Uchiha's body at rapid speeds "2 Palms, 4 Palms, 8 Palms, 16 Palms, 32 Palms, 64 Palms!" The Uchiha slumped against the tree unable to move, Aki-Jui had disabled his movements and closed his chakra points.
The dog attacked again,but this time she was prepared.When it was only a few inches away from her,she surrounded herself in steam,the dog also becoming surrounded in it.The dog yelped,falling to the ground.It now had burns covering its body,but nothing that would be life threatening.It just wouldn't wake up for a few hours.
Now that the dog was out of the way,She charged at the boy,kicking his stomach before hitting the back of his neck,knocking him out.She relaxed,seeing that Kaira had also defeated his opponent.She turned to Cole,seeing him slumped against the tree.She pulled out three Kunai,throwing them at the Hyuga so that he would be distracted for a minute and Cole could recover.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord

Last edited by Static; July 18th, 2018 at 12:42 PM.
Old July 18th, 2018, 08:01 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
The Hyuuga struck out at Cole as he narrowly dodge some of the attacks, barely keeping up with the sharingan. He knew it would only be a little while longer before his chakra ran out, then the boy started to speak.

"Eight Trigrams: 64 palms!" Aki-Jui struck the Uchiha's body at rapid speeds "2 Palms, 4 Palms, 8 Palms, 16 Palms, 32 Palms, 64 Palms!" The Uchiha slumped against the tree unable to move, Aki-Jui had disabled his movements and closed his chakra points.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
The dog attacked again,but this time she was prepared.When it was only a few inches away from her,she surrounded herself in steam,the dog also becoming surrounded in it.The dog yelped,falling to the ground.It now had burns covering its body,but nothing that would be life threatening.It just wouldn't wake up for a few hours.
Now that the dog was out of the way,She charged at the boy,kicking his stomach before hitting the back of his neck,knocking him out.She relaxed,seeing that Kaira had also defeated his opponent.She turned to Cole,seeing him slumped against the tree.She pulled out three Kunai,throwing them at the Hyuga so that he would be distracted for a minute and Cole could recover.
Kaira watched as Cole slumped to the ground,"Saki stay back, if he's a Hyuuga then two of us going in there could be the end. He can hit both of us if he really wants to. Plus I doubt you've trained as hard in taijutsu as I have since you have those swords."He lept past her and went into the battle with a flying kick and as the Hyuuga dodged he smiled and put his arm out, his arm caught Aki-Jui and brought them both to the ground.
Old July 19th, 2018, 01:14 AM

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Quote:

Kaira watched as Cole slumped to the ground,"Saki stay back, if he's a Hyuuga then two of us going in there could be the end. He can hit both of us if he really wants to. Plus I doubt you've trained as hard in taijutsu as I have since you have those swords."He lept past her and went into the battle with a flying kick and as the Hyuuga dodged he smiled and put his arm out, his arm caught Aki-Jui and brought them both to the ground.
Cole watched the ensuing battle, barely able to lift a finger. "Kaira, don't get close to him...." He spoke out slightly weak.
Old July 19th, 2018, 05:57 PM

Quote:

Quote:
Cole watched the ensuing battle, barely able to lift a finger. "Kaira, don't get close to him...." He spoke out slightly weak.
Saki let Kaira go,going over to Cole."Should we get away from the right from now?He acts like he wants to handle it himself."Saki asked him,knowing that theynwould be in the way right here.

Old July 19th, 2018, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Saki let Kaira go,going over to Cole."Should we get away from the right from now?He acts like he wants to handle it himself."Saki asked him,knowing that theynwould be in the way right here.
Kaira had been too busy focusing on dodging Aki-Jui's attacks,'He's immensely fast and if I get hit by one of his attack in the wrong place that could be the end of this exam.'He thought as instead of dodging he began countering Aki-Jui's attacks,'Then I guess i'll just have to resort to my new fighting style.'He added in his thought and then wood armor that coated his body and protected Kaira's chakra points getting closed fell off,"Much lighter."He boasted. Kaira was moving obviously faster almost to the point where it was a little hard to see,"Wood Style:Wood Knuckles!"He said as he performed a hand sign combination and wood wrapped around his fist.
Old July 20th, 2018, 01:53 AM

Quote:
Quote:

Kaira had been too busy focusing on dodging Aki-Jui's attacks,'He's immensely fast and if I get hit by one of his attack in the wrong place that could be the end of this exam.'He thought as instead of dodging he began countering Aki-Jui's attacks,'Then I guess i'll just have to resort to my new fighting style.'He added in his thought and then wood armor that coated his body and protected Kaira's chakra points getting closed fell off,"Much lighter."He boasted. Kaira was moving obviously faster almost to the point where it was a little hard to see,"Wood Style:Wood Knuckles!"He said as he performed a hand sign combination and wood wrapped around his fist.
Aki-Jui began spinning around rapidly and a rapid chakra sphere formed around him "Eight Trigrams: Palm Rotation"

Cole felt some of the feeling come back and wrapped it around saki nodding. "Yeah we should go."
Old July 22nd, 2018, 09:46 AM

Quote:
Aki-Jui began spinning around rapidly and a rapid chakra sphere formed around him "Eight Trigrams: Palm Rotation"

Cole felt some of the feeling come back and wrapped it around saki nodding. "Yeah we should go."
Kaira lept away as fast as he could but even moving as fast as possible his arm was till hit sending him into a spin,"Oh, crap that hurts mighty bad."He winced.
Old July 22nd, 2018, 04:03 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Kaira lept away as fast as he could but even moving as fast as possible his arm was till hit sending him into a spin,"Oh, crap that hurts mighty bad."He winced.
Saki helped Cole get to a quiet place away from the fighting.The battle could still be heard from here,but it wasn't near as loud,and they where out of the way." Right here should be fine.I don't sence anyone near by."She told Cole.

Old July 22nd, 2018, 06:43 PM

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static View Post
Saki helped Cole get to a quiet place away from the fighting.The battle could still be heard from here,but it wasn't near as loud,and they where out of the way." Right here should be fine.I don't sence anyone near by."She told Cole.
Cole nodded "Thank you, some of the feeling in my body is starting to return."

"Some one as stupid and weak as you could never beat me" he stated as the veins around his eyes bulged "BYAKUGAN!" He looked at the boys chakra points choosing which ones he would strike. He rushed the senju striking at his torso aiming for a chakra point.
Old July 22nd, 2018, 06:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static View Post
Quote:
Cole nodded "Thank you, some of the feeling in my body is starting to return."

"Some one as stupid and weak as you could never beat me" he stated as the veins around his eyes bulged "BYAKUGAN!" He looked at the boys chakra points choosing which ones he would strike. He rushed the senju striking at his torso aiming for a chakra point.
Kaira smiled,'Right where I want you.'He let the blow almost hit him and at the perfect moment he dodged and as he was turned around he sent a two swift elbows one to the chest and the other aiming for the face.