Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
two slow dancers ||...
Last post by Poprock
Today 06:19 PM
Icy Heartlands
by pidgeon
Last post by poppy
Today 06:17 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by taillow
Today 06:05 PM
Cbox out of context
by ollie
Last post by ollie
WindClan Leader's Den
by Ian
Last post by ChaosBringer.

Old May 23rd, 2020, 02:56 PM
Back to school!

My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: Mintheart and Ravenstorm’s kits!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Splash~ View Post

I switched her prefix to Dawn. Is that okay? Moonkit is taken as a name
Oh! Umm. Sure!
Old May 23rd, 2020, 02:57 PM
I love wing Dovewing!

My Mood: Cynical

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldwhisker View Post
Oh! Umm. Sure!
KK. If its not taken...
Old May 23rd, 2020, 03:22 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Name: Hi. My name's Vixenkit. My future names are Vixenpaw, and Vixenmask.
Description: (what do you want for this?)
Personality: I'm smart, calm, and collected. Some cats say that my mind is too old for my body.
Appearance: I have long light grey fur with a white mask and paws
Quirks: I am very monotone. I can't help it, I just am.
plot ideas: When she is born, she doesn't mewl or make any noise, making Mintheart think that she was dead.
@Goldwhisker

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--

Last edited by Quasar; May 23rd, 2020 at 03:29 PM.
Old May 23rd, 2020, 08:00 PM
Back to school!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumble View Post
Name: Hi. My name's Vixenkit. My future names are Vixenpaw, and Vixenmask.
Description: (what do you want for this?)
Personality: I'm smart, calm, and collected. Some cats say that my mind is too old for my body.
Appearance: I have long light grey fur with a white mask and paws
Quirks: I am very monotone. I can't help it, I just am.
plot ideas: When she is born, she doesn't mewl or make any noise, making Mintheart think that she was dead.
@Goldwhisker
Is she dead? I already have three and that’s all I wanted. I love it though! If I have another shecatwhi has kits I will come back to this and take her.
Old May 23rd, 2020, 08:02 PM
rararara

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldwhisker View Post
Is she dead? I already have three and that’s all I wanted. I love it though! If I have another shecatwhi has kits I will come back to this and take her.
she can be still born, it fits with her description in a way

base credits go to Chuwigirls on DA!

--> | Goldenpaw [tc] | <--
-->TH profile<--
Old May 23rd, 2020, 08:06 PM
Back to school!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumble View Post
she can be still born, it fits with her description in a way
Cool!
Old May 25th, 2020, 04:08 PM
has a lot to do

My Mood: Distracted

*mad spider noises*

SO Ravenstorm had a kit with spider and broke up with her to have kits with You (Mintheart) and spider is mad gorl now.

Last edited by Greenleap; May 25th, 2020 at 04:08 PM.
Old May 26th, 2020, 08:36 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

[ @Goldwhisker ] This ended up so much longer then I intended but I like the way it turned out so sorry for my ramble! This is a more adulty version to give an idea of how her personality is, as a kit she's more innocent and sweet.

A semi small form slinks onto stage pausing just in the shadows to give the audience a suspicious sniff. She slinks on stage footsteps light but her first two paws always landing steadily and oddly strong for the small kits size, before settling herself firmly behind the mic green eyes glaring. As the audience does not settle down she waits, posture stiff and proud. Well, waits for a time anyway. Rapidly growing sick of it she unsheathes a 6 clawed paw and raises it for a beat before dragging it down the casing of the mic expressionless as the audience cowers from the shrieking sound. Settling her paws on the ground she gazes over the silenced crowd and finally speaks.
"Are you all done now?"
Despite her voice being smooth subdued and calm it worked and the small lean kit begins her speech.

"Hello everyone. I am Hookkit, or Batkit I don't think my mother has decided if she's even having me yet." She wryly joked before continuing.
"I don't blame you for not noticing my entrance as I quite frankly don't care if you do I only need your silence. As it is my only care is for my parents and littermates, only they share my blood and the connection this creates and I can only really trust them."
Her head cocked not facing the audience while a small grin appeared on her muzzle. "Well that is, at least, what my brain is convincing me. I have a condition you see that makes me paranoid and afraid every single second of my life, no breaks, none. And the only cats I can be convinced arn't trying to harm me when my guard is down is my family." She gets up and starts pacing behind the mic, still not looking at the audience.
"This rather makes my kit-hood miserable as being terrible at hiding this at a young age earns me no friends out of my litter and, despite being told not to be afraid and why I should trust my clan repeatedly, my mental condition is never addressed and undiscovered never treating the root cause."

She stops dead and preforms an in place turn using an unusually large paw to anchor herself and a sharp grin stretches across her face. "Don't worry though, by the time I reach late kit-hood though Ill figure it out. After all I have an advantage that makes me a little more hard hitting."
At this she finally raises her front paw to display her abnormality. Her front paws each have two fully functional extra toes giving her a wide paw and extra claws.
"Its called polydactylism. Though as cats we don't know this. They're due to a gene malfunction and really despite looking weird don't hinder me at all in life. I mean after a bad scrap with another kit that defiantly didn't deserve it that bad I found them only ever a help."

She holds her paw and grin before dropping them and deflating with a sigh.
"Honestly? Despite my harsh acting I'm really a huge softy that'd do anything for those I love. My demeanour is a blindingly obvious shield (to those that really know me) to protect myself. I do really, really love my family. All of them. No matter what. I'm just a slightly undersized cat with weird paws who would still hide under mom during a storm as a warrior if I could."

Her head dips down looking at her paws. "But shadowclan is no place for weakness, and though a cat will know the true me if they but some serious effort into getting my trust, it's better for my cold and smart shield to stay. But hey even if no one ends up liking me I have the best mother and father in the world (at least in my eyes) and I will always be proud that my short black and white pelt makes me look like them."

(Ah dung didnt see this was all filled up, sorry!)

Last edited by Rani; May 26th, 2020 at 08:38 AM.
Old May 26th, 2020, 10:20 AM
Back to school!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
[ @Goldwhisker ] This ended up so much longer then I intended but I like the way it turned out so sorry for my ramble! This is a more adulty version to give an idea of how her personality is, as a kit she's more innocent and sweet.

A semi small form slinks onto stage pausing just in the shadows to give the audience a suspicious sniff. She slinks on stage footsteps light but her first two paws always landing steadily and oddly strong for the small kits size, before settling herself firmly behind the mic green eyes glaring. As the audience does not settle down she waits, posture stiff and proud. Well, waits for a time anyway. Rapidly growing sick of it she unsheathes a 6 clawed paw and raises it for a beat before dragging it down the casing of the mic expressionless as the audience cowers from the shrieking sound. Settling her paws on the ground she gazes over the silenced crowd and finally speaks.
"Are you all done now?"
Despite her voice being smooth subdued and calm it worked and the small lean kit begins her speech.

"Hello everyone. I am Hookkit, or Batkit I don't think my mother has decided if she's even having me yet." She wryly joked before continuing.
"I don't blame you for not noticing my entrance as I quite frankly don't care if you do I only need your silence. As it is my only care is for my parents and littermates, only they share my blood and the connection this creates and I can only really trust them."
Her head cocked not facing the audience while a small grin appeared on her muzzle. "Well that is, at least, what my brain is convincing me. I have a condition you see that makes me paranoid and afraid every single second of my life, no breaks, none. And the only cats I can be convinced arn't trying to harm me when my guard is down is my family." She gets up and starts pacing behind the mic, still not looking at the audience.
"This rather makes my kit-hood miserable as being terrible at hiding this at a young age earns me no friends out of my litter and, despite being told not to be afraid and why I should trust my clan repeatedly, my mental condition is never addressed and undiscovered never treating the root cause."

She stops dead and preforms an in place turn using an unusually large paw to anchor herself and a sharp grin stretches across her face. "Don't worry though, by the time I reach late kit-hood though Ill figure it out. After all I have an advantage that makes me a little more hard hitting."
At this she finally raises her front paw to display her abnormality. Her front paws each have two fully functional extra toes giving her a wide paw and extra claws.
"Its called polydactylism. Though as cats we don't know this. They're due to a gene malfunction and really despite looking weird don't hinder me at all in life. I mean after a bad scrap with another kit that defiantly didn't deserve it that bad I found them only ever a help."

She holds her paw and grin before dropping them and deflating with a sigh.
"Honestly? Despite my harsh acting I'm really a huge softy that'd do anything for those I love. My demeanour is a blindingly obvious shield (to those that really know me) to protect myself. I do really, really love my family. All of them. No matter what. I'm just a slightly undersized cat with weird paws who would still hide under mom during a storm as a warrior if I could."

Her head dips down looking at her paws. "But shadowclan is no place for weakness, and though a cat will know the true me if they but some serious effort into getting my trust, it's better for my cold and smart shield to stay. But hey even if no one ends up liking me I have the best mother and father in the world (at least in my eyes) and I will always be proud that my short black and white pelt makes me look like them."

(Ah dung didnt see this was all filled up, sorry!)
It’s fine! If Mintheart has kits again she will have Batkit!
Old May 28th, 2020, 12:19 PM
Back to school!

Appearance: Look at my gorgeous blue eyes and beautiful black and gray!
Mostly white with black splotcheson back and covering ears and some face along with the tail and yellow eyes short fur
Please View This!
SCHOOL IS COMING! I WILL ONLY BE ON FOR A FEW HOURS A DAY BECAUSE OF THAT!!!!!