I wrote this. I put it in the wrong category. Here it is! xD

This idea is credited to @Spoopy Dream.
There are five spy organizations:
Exo, @Spoopy Potato
Tauri, @*Spoopy Carrot*
Sceptre, @Black Cat
Chaucer, @Checkmate
Wire One, @Spoopy Dream

"Hello. Welcome to Exo. You're the new recruit, aren't you? What'd I tell Frostbite about recruiting unexperienced children? Oh, whatever. I'll have to talk to her about it later.
Anyways, welcome! You'll be here most of the time, so you might as well get used to the place. Since we spies don't want you exploring places you're not allowed into yet, I'll show you the places you can go. Here is the fabricator area. Fabricators, in case you don't know, are the people who make us all our spy outfits. You can be one of them if you choose to.
This is the hackers' hangout. I'm sure you've heard of hackers, maybe even had encounters with them, but these are all of our hackers. If you're intelligent enough, maybe you can become one.
And, of course, the spies' section. This is, after all, a spy organization. Over here is your training area, where you'll be assigned a mentor to train you. They'll teach you how to handle certain situations, hand-to-hand combat, combat with melee weapons, combat with guns, how to disarm a person, and how to use all of our high-tech gadgets. No matter your job, whether you're a spy, fabricator, or hacker, you are taught at least the basics of all these things. You better be listening! I see you taking your phone out! *grabs your phone* Now, here is our list of gadgets. You'll be given a panic button to press if you're in an emergency. If you press it twice within a minute, we will be alerted and come for you. It's disguised as an inhaler. All spies that are on missions have trackers attached to them, so you don't go running off rogue and spilling off all our information to the public. Got it? There are other gadgets, and sometimes we'll be testing you without you knowing it.
Now, for the rules. You are not allowed to call someone by their true name. The people here use codenames, and call each other by them. You must get accustomed to being known as *insert codename*, and not *insert real name*. You will not know anyone's real name, making it easier to just remember them as their codename. That's all for now. Oh, and don't do anything stupid."

And that is how it all started.

~Form~

Name-
Codename-
Gender-
Age-
Appearance-
Personality-
Job-
Skill Rank-
Other-
Questions-
Partner-
All people have a partner. They will be close to the same skill rank as your character.
I'd like for all people to be within the age group of 18-27. Personality cannot be tbrp'd unless you have a good reason for it. Please at least provide 1 negative trait and 1 positive.

Members:
Spies
Exo { real name- Seraphina } - rped by me.
Frostbite ( real name- Winter } - rped by me.
Nyx { real name- Ketki } - rped by @Black Cat [ love the names btw]
Fabricators
--
Hackers
Spinter { real name- Coral Coralin Fenera } - rped by @Spoopy Dream.
--
READ:
Spy Doc

Everyone's Info:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoopy Potato View Post
Org Name:
Exo (( if you think it's not a font, check google docs x-x ))
Name:
Seraphina
Looks:

She has this hair color
She wears this Monday & Tuesday
She wears this Wednesday, Thursday, & Friday
She wears this Saturday
She wears this Sunday (( white hair, though ))
She wears this to Special Events
She wears this to any type of dance/formal event.
In case of any confusion, the dance/formal-event outfit is for a formal event. The Special Event outfit is for any special event that's serious, for example an important get-together or when she goes to an important fair. Any important event. I'll specify which one she's wearing in any case where she might wear either one.
[added]
She wears this random days
She wears this for weapon / spy practice
She wears this to funerals and such

Perso:
She hates everyone. Seraphina's the sassy queen of the organization. Need I say more? (( tell me if I do ;w; ))

Okay, so I worked on this a bit more:
Okay.. let’s start off with this girl’s insane fighting skills. She’s like a ninja ;-; You can never see it coming. With a natural talent and an average amount of practice, she’s became an extremely talented fighter. She prefers melee weapons like knives and katanas when they use weapons, but she’s fine with guns and knows how to use them. Seraphina is a skilled warrior. Don’t mess with her. Sometimes she dresses up a little girly to throw people off; some people believe a “girly girl” isn’t able to defeat them. Well, heh… they can say bye bye to that c;.
Next up; Seraphina can see things other people can’t. No, it’s not superhuman eyesight or x-ray vision. She sees the little things and she’s able to tell lots of things about the person or the situation from that. Let’s say, someone went to Los Angeles. If they had an L.A times magazine in their suitcase or bag, yet didn’t live in California/L.A, Seraphina would be able to tell that they traveled to L.A when most people won’t take that into consideration. It’s not always that simple, but she takes the little puzzle pieces and snaps them together in her mind; coming up with things most people wouldn’t realize because they’re close-minded. It’s called T.O.A.S.T. It’s basically the Theory Of All Small Things.
Heh. Did you think this girl was going to be a Mary Sue? Course not. She’s got her own little problems. Like how she’s one of the most socially awkward people in the organization. She’s not extroverted nor introverted; she’s one of those people who are in between the two. However, she’s very socially awkward. Seraphina has no knowledge of how to continue a conversation and this is usually the cause of the uncomfort people feel when conversing with her. It’s not that she doesn’t want to talk with people ( though, again, she’s not extroverted ). It’s that she doesn’t particularly know how.
Seraphina.. Well. She believes little white lies don’t hurt. Of course, she wouldn’t lie to her organization, but that still doesn’t change her belief. Seraphina prefers the term “acting” rather than lying. She kind of switches around her personality as if she’s playing a role in a play, yet the 6 personality traits listed are always mixed in the list somewhere. Her entire personality, basically, is fake and imaginary except for these 6 traits. Seraphina doesn’t talk as if there are set lines for her, but her characteristics switch around as if she’s starring as different characters in a movie.
Well, so far we’ve talked about 4 of her traits. There are two left. Guess what they are. I’ll give you 3 seconds. 3. 2. 1. Okay. So if you haven’t guessed this first one, it’s how she *ahem* hates everyone. Well.. ‘hate’ is a strong word. But it suits the situation. Of course, she doesn’t hate anyone particularly, but she hates humans overall. In her opinion, they “litter the entire Earth with their own trash. They take their lives because of other people. They try to hurt others to higher their self-esteem. Hah, careers? They just want to become become rich OR famous, and then they feel like they’re too popular for their old friends. Then, humans become fake friends and use each other. And, oh, those people who act all nice and sweet and innocent! They disgust me the most because they’re just hiding underneath fake smiles, waiting for your downfall. Instead of laughing at your jokes, they secretly mock and laugh at you, not your jokes. In fact, they probably think you’re the joke.” But that’s just her opinion. She doesn’t think all people are the same, just that most people are the same. There are the people she trusts ( the population is close to extinction, but it exists ), and she doesn’t think those things about those people. But…. the rest are all horrible people in her mind. She’s not stuck on that idea; as I said, she’s open-minded and looks at all the small things, but that’s her original point of view and it hasn’t changed for the past.. Let’s see here.. 17 years or so? She didn’t have an opinion the first 2 years of her life ))
Ah. The last trait. My fingers will finally get a break. I’m not going to give you any time to guess this one; it’s not hard to guess, either. The last part of her personality that sticks with her no matter which role she claims is her sassy-ness. Seraphina here is the queen of all sassy people. She doesn’t need more than a second to make up and say a sassy reply. She’s not bossy or anything, just sassy and extremely sarcastic. She knows how to get things done. However, as I said, she’s very sarcastic. She likes to pick fights with people, but she doesn’t injure them too badly. Sometimes the fights are verbal, sometimes physical. The verbal fights usually start with her speaking out a sarcastic comment and the other person acting all insulted. Things continue and the more sarcasm Seraphina uses, the angrier the individual gets. And.. it ends up in either a verbal or physical SMACK-DOWN.

o. did I mention she loves fighting? She knows how to keep a low profile, but she's all for fighting if they need to do any.

[ no partner yet, skill rank is 5; max, rank is leader]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoopy Dream View Post
Name- Ceral Coralin Fenera
Codename- Spinter
Gender- female
Age- 19
Appearance- she often has black dress pants on and a white longsleeved shirt, but she often wears a hoodie. she also has silver rimmed glasses. She has pale skin, grey eyes, and a pixie cut that's black
Personality- she is very antisocial and pretty snappy, on a bad day. On a good day she keeps her jibes to a minimum and just glares at you.
+Considerative of others ideas
-Hard to work with
Job- hacker
Skill Rank-3
Other-
Questions-
Partner-
@Spooky Potato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Cat View Post
@Spoopy Potato

Name: Ketki (Means flower)
Codename: Nyx (Greek goddess of the night)
Appearance: Ketki
Personality: Ketki is a fierce one. She doesn't care what people say about her, or what they think. She doesn't care who likes her and who doesn't. If someone has a problem with her, they can stay out of her way. Ketki is pretty antisocial. She keeps to herself and as long as others can do the same, she wont have a problem. Ketki can be pretty violent if she's provoked. Its pretty easy to set her off, and you'll know when she's mad, because she wont hold back. Now, even though she can be vicious sometimes, Ketki has a lot of restraint. Despite her "anger issues", she knows her limits, and knows when to stop and walk away. Ketki can be sweet when she needs to be, though. And she can flirt her way through any situation. Not that she does this often; She doesn't exactly like to. Mostly due to her feelings on love - Which are "it doesn't exist". Ketki doesn't believe in love one bit. She doesn't have any reason to. Ketki has a wall built around herself. A fortress, if you will. She's guarded, and refuses to let anyone in. Though, people have managed to break past her careful shell before; Those who do are extremely lucky.
Job: Spy
Skill Rank: 3
Other/Questions: N/A
Partner: Open

tba

Name- Asuna Hoshi Hotaru
Asuna- Strong-willed. Hoshi- Star. Hotaru- Firefly
Codename-
Persephone [ name origin- greek goddess of spring, daughter of demeter and zeus, queen of the underworld ]
Gender-
Female
Age-
Appearance-
She wears this to Formal Events
[url=http://www.wallpapermaiden.com/image/2016/08/09/anime-girl-pink-hair-dress-anime-3977.jpg]She wear this to Special Events]
She wears this for Spy Training / practice
She wears this on Mondays and Tuesdays
She wears this Wednesdays, Thursdays
She wears this Fridays
She wears this Saturdays
She wears this Sundays

Personality-
one sec, im tired.
Job-
Skill Rank-
Other-
Questions-
Partner-

Partners-
Spinter and Nyx
Frostbite and ____
Exo and ___
Persephone and ___
i’m smiling too”

---

Last edited by panchiko; October 28th, 2018 at 10:33 PM.
Old October 22nd, 2018, 04:54 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Default Re: Exo (Spies)

Codename- Spinter
Gender- female
Age- 19
Appearance- she often has black dress pants on and a white longsleeved shirt, but she often wears a hoodie. she also has silver rimmed glasses. She has pale skin, grey eyes, and a pixie cut that's black
Personality- she is very antisocial and pretty snappy, on a bad day. On a good day she keeps her jibes to a minimum and just glares at you.
-Hard to work with
Job- hacker
Skill Rank-3
Other-
Questions-
Partner-
@Spooky Potato
Old October 22nd, 2018, 06:10 PM
An indecisive rat

@Spoopy Potato

Personality: Ketki is a fierce one. She doesn't care what people say about her, or what they think. She doesn't care who likes her and who doesn't. If someone has a problem with her, they can stay out of her way. Ketki is pretty antisocial. She keeps to herself and as long as others can do the same, she wont have a problem. Ketki can be pretty violent if she's provoked. Its pretty easy to set her off, and you'll know when she's mad, because she wont hold back. Now, even though she can be vicious sometimes, Ketki has a lot of restraint. Despite her "anger issues", she knows her limits, and knows when to stop and walk away. Ketki can be sweet when she needs to be, though. And she can flirt her way through any situation. Not that she does this often; She doesn't exactly like to. Mostly due to her feelings on love - Which are "it doesn't exist". Ketki doesn't believe in love one bit. She doesn't have any reason to. Ketki has a wall built around herself. A fortress, if you will. She's guarded, and refuses to let anyone in. Though, people have managed to break past her careful shell before; Those who do are extremely lucky.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:

Last edited by Silhouettes; October 28th, 2018 at 10:43 PM.
Old October 22nd, 2018, 06:20 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Appearance: Minus the glasses
Ceral can be her partner if they get accepted!
Old October 22nd, 2018, 06:41 PM
An indecisive rat

Quote:
Ceral can be her partner if they get accepted!
Ok! ^ ^

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:
Old October 28th, 2018, 10:07 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Codename- Spinter
Gender- female
Age- 19
-Hard to work with
Job- hacker
Skill Rank-3
Other-
Questions-
Partner-
@Spooky Potato
Quote:
@Spoopy Potato

Accepted!
i’m smiling too”

---

Old November 2nd, 2018, 08:26 PM
wanna play a game?

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Queenly