Last post by gs29513
Today 06:36 PM
Shadow's Break
by Pitou
Last post by silver.
Today 06:35 PM

Old January 28th, 2018, 09:45 PM

Default Re: Another Rainy Day [PRIVATE]

"No- No, I insist on paying." Anastasia protested weakly, only to be cut off by Dark introducing himself. Internally, she was pretty skeptical- How edgy is this man? before she sighed and shrugged. She wouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth. Her eyes focused on the recording room door and with a small squeak, she found herself being dragged into the room and the door being shut right behind her. She took a moment to familiarize herself with the room before she moved over to take a seat where Amator had gestured. Folding her hands neatly in her lap, Anastasia took off her raincoat and set the umbrella and the coat neatly beneath the chair. She clasped her hands together and smiled at Amator with a gentle look of curiosity flickering in her gaze. The background music began to play, a lovely melody with a melancholy tone to it. She paid close attention to the lyrics as Amator sang, his voice ringing through the room and hitting her right in the heart. It was hauntingly beautiful, and yet part of Anastasia couldn't quite relate to the song. She wasn't depressed or anxious herself, just another average person without much emotional baggage. She smiled at Amator as he glanced at her, finding his nervous expression oddly adorable. "I like it." She replied, tilting her head with a smile. "It isn't quite my style of music, personally." She admitted with a bit of a sheepish smile. She tucked her hair behind an ear and stood up. She moved over to the mic, looking at it curiously and tapping it gently. "I've never been in a recording studio," She confessed, a little bashfully. Anna turned to Amator and looked up at him with a cheerful expression. "Anyways- do you want to head out to the park?"
Old January 28th, 2018, 10:36 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Another Rainy Day [PRIVATE]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incandescence View Post
"No- No, I insist on paying." Anastasia protested weakly, only to be cut off by Dark introducing himself. Internally, she was pretty skeptical- How edgy is this man? before she sighed and shrugged. She wouldn't look a gift horse in the mouth. Her eyes focused on the recording room door and with a small squeak, she found herself being dragged into the room and the door being shut right behind her. She took a moment to familiarize herself with the room before she moved over to take a seat where Amator had gestured. Folding her hands neatly in her lap, Anastasia took off her raincoat and set the umbrella and the coat neatly beneath the chair. She clasped her hands together and smiled at Amator with a gentle look of curiosity flickering in her gaze. The background music began to play, a lovely melody with a melancholy tone to it. She paid close attention to the lyrics as Amator sang, his voice ringing through the room and hitting her right in the heart. It was hauntingly beautiful, and yet part of Anastasia couldn't quite relate to the song. She wasn't depressed or anxious herself, just another average person without much emotional baggage. She smiled at Amator as he glanced at her, finding his nervous expression oddly adorable. "I like it." She replied, tilting her head with a smile. "It isn't quite my style of music, personally." She admitted with a bit of a sheepish smile. She tucked her hair behind an ear and stood up. She moved over to the mic, looking at it curiously and tapping it gently. "I've never been in a recording studio," She confessed, a little bashfully. Anna turned to Amator and looked up at him with a cheerful expression. "Anyways- do you want to head out to the park?"
He sighs in relief hearing that “ Thank you... oh! This is also new to me so it’s not exactly my type of music as well but it is good to sing something else once in a while “ He Says happily as he begins to put the headphones back laughing a bit when she tapped on the mic “ really? It’s really fun.. well for me it is. I love singing but writing songs isn’t my thing so my friends do that.” He Says smiling softly as he looks down at her. “ ... sure! I know a ice cream stand there would you like to go get some ice cream as we-“ suddenly the door opens and he jumps a bit when it did. A woman short like Anastasia but she looked more punk than anything with her crazy blonde hair and biker outfit “ oh my god it’s true! “ she says happily closing the door suddenly but even that couldn’t stop them from hearing them. The woman was speaking “ Dark! Dark! We need to call everyone! Call the old guy, the crazy chick, that cute gay guy and the cute girl and everyone else!! Amator got himself a girl and I sure in hell ain’t going to miss it for the world!! Mama is getting grandkids!!! “
Almost immediately Amator blushes madly covering his face a bit “ ... let’s sneak out the back door before they force you into a wedding dress...” he says out of pure embarrassment.