Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 04:39 PM
Now THIS is Paradise!
Last post by Quacky
Today 04:34 PM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by GalaxyDreams
Today 04:07 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:56 PM

Old June 9th, 2017, 09:30 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ※ OASISCLAN - LIMITED ※

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludicrous Lunacy View Post
[ @happycyanide ]
Emberwing is going to be the deputy!! Scorpionstar will make an announcement

Roleplay may now start

---

In the beating sun of the desert wasteland, a sandy colored cat walked to the dusty edge of a legde overlooking the camp. The greenleaf air was dry, and the new leader felt hot, unsure if it was nerves or weather making her pelt warm. The slow poisoning of Sandstar, the past leader, from a snake bite had been a difficult ordeal, and she wasn't quite ready to name a deputy, but Scorpionstar didn't have much of a choice. Lifting her chin, the she-cat opened her mouth and yowled out so that her voice rang out, "All those old enough to walk the yellow sands and swim the blue rivers, gather here for a Clan meeting!" Maybe she had made a bad choice. Only one way to be sure, though. There was no more time to name them, it was nearly Sunhigh, the time she had to make her choice. As cats gathered below her, the leader kept her face composed and her chin up. When she could see all the cats of her Clan, she began, her voice which she had thought was lost still strong and clear, "As you know, Sandstar has passed on. In light of this, I must decide now on my deputy." Taking a deep breath, still atop the ledge that reached a foxlength in the air, she meowed, "Emberwing, please come forward."
Sunleaf eagerly padded to Scorpionstar as she announced the meeting. She was excited to see who the deputy may be. She knew she had a chance. As an ambitious cat, she saw her chance to become leader. She hoped it was her. Sunleaf pricked her ears, drinking in every word. Her green eyes gleamed. As she was about to announce the deputy, she imagined herself being chosen. Organizing patrols, helping Scorpionstar, keeping the peace... it was almost too good to be true. Then she imagined herself as leader, deciding the fate of OasisClan. She kneaded her paws in the sand as her vision flowed through her mind. But she clearly heard her leader say "Emberwing..." Sunleaf's vision shattered. Her eyes wide with shock and a little hurt. The sandy she-cat looked at her paws. Was something wrong with her? Is that why she wasn't chosen?

(Instead of blaming others she doubts herself. Poor baby (even though she's my baby) lol)

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old June 9th, 2017, 10:24 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brxken View Post
An abyss. That's how everyone described his eyes. Just dark, empty, and emotionless. His fur, also a dark, somber colour, is what gave him his prefix.

Dark.

Now, he never knew why the suffix of song had ever been chose, but he decided not to question the authority of the now deceased leader, Sandstar. He lifted his head as an announcement rang through the camp, but didn't bother rising from his spot within the shadows. It's where he always remained. In the darkness.

His eyes rolled at the name of who had beem assigned deputy, never really caring for Emberwing. Darksong huffed and perked his ears, which were of a grey colour, and listened in on what Scorpionstar had to say. His tail curled over his side as he listened, suppressing a snort while he awaited each word. This was just a waste of his time. He should be out hunting, being the best warrior of the whole clan.

He didn't want to be deputy, oh, how awful that would be. Having to be relied on, yet the tiniest mistake could ruin everything? No thanks. He'd rather stay a prideful, overconfident warrior.
A yellow molly limped halfway towards where her former mentor led a Clan meeting, but something, or more accurately, the lack of something, caught her eye and she glanced around. Darksong. She shouldn't let him spend such an important ceremony moping! It didn't take long to notice the shadow that was the other warrior and Venom bounded over, carefully keeping a tail length away. "Cmon, Darksong, why are you back here?0
Old June 9th, 2017, 10:37 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:

A yellow molly limped halfway towards where her former mentor led a Clan meeting, but something, or more accurately, the lack of something, caught her eye and she glanced around. Darksong. She shouldn't let him spend such an important ceremony moping! It didn't take long to notice the shadow that was the other warrior and Venom bounded over, carefully keeping a tail length away. "Cmon, Darksong, why are you back here?0
Darksong growled softly,
his eyes narrowing. "I don't want to waste my time on a hare-brained ceremony for a hare-brained she-cat." He huffed and sat up, resting all his weight on his haunches. Flicking his ear, Dark began to groom his fur and bargain a plan within his mind.

He found another victim.

The dark abyss of his optics lit up, and he began to sneak glances at the molly. His voice began with a low purr as he continued grooming himself.
Wonderful.
Old June 10th, 2017, 11:27 AM
casually vacant

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
[ @happycyanide ]
Emberwing is going to be the deputy!! Scorpionstar will make an announcement

Roleplay may now start

---

In the beating sun of the desert wasteland, a sandy colored cat walked to the dusty edge of a legde overlooking the camp. The greenleaf air was dry, and the new leader felt hot, unsure if it was nerves or weather making her pelt warm. The slow poisoning of Sandstar, the past leader, from a snake bite had been a difficult ordeal, and she wasn't quite ready to name a deputy, but Scorpionstar didn't have much of a choice. Lifting her chin, the she-cat opened her mouth and yowled out so that her voice rang out, "All those old enough to walk the yellow sands and swim the blue rivers, gather here for a Clan meeting!" Maybe she had made a bad choice. Only one way to be sure, though. There was no more time to name them, it was nearly Sunhigh, the time she had to make her choice. As cats gathered below her, the leader kept her face composed and her chin up. When she could see all the cats of her Clan, she began, her voice which she had thought was lost still strong and clear, "As you know, Sandstar has passed on. In light of this, I must decide now on my deputy." Taking a deep breath, still atop the ledge that reached a foxlength in the air, she meowed, "Emberwing, please come forward."

Emberwing had a feeling Scorpionstar would choose him from the start. He raised his chin proudly, remembering what Sandstar had taught him about his ego. He knew that it was wrong to boss other cats around, so he wouldn't. Emberwing padded forward unto the leader, and replied, clearly, though he was trembling with excitement. "Yes, my leader." His eyes twinkled.
My DA | Charrie Finder
Old June 10th, 2017, 01:13 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brxken View Post
Darksong growled softly,
his eyes narrowing. "I don't want to waste my time on a hare-brained ceremony for a hare-brained she-cat." He huffed and sat up, resting all his weight on his haunches. Flicking his ear, Dark began to groom his fur and bargain a plan within his mind.

He found another victim.

The dark abyss of his optics lit up, and he began to sneak glances at the molly. His voice began with a low purr as he continued grooming himself.
Wonderful.
"Well, excuse me," said Venomdancer, affronted, "It appears someone left their manners in their nest today. Are you alright?" It was hard to judge if it was a genuine question, because it came with a hint of both snideness and concern, but she didn't give Darksong much time to puzzle it togethers, because she went on and meowed, "Anyway, if it wasn't for a ceremony you would have no name, so what's hare-brained, now?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by happycyanide View Post

Emberwing had a feeling Scorpionstar would choose him from the start. He raised his chin proudly, remembering what Sandstar had taught him about his ego. He knew that it was wrong to boss other cats around, so he wouldn't. Emberwing padded forward unto the leader, and replied, clearly, though he was trembling with excitement. "Yes, my leader." His eyes twinkled.
A bit of remorse tickled the back of her mind. Perhaps this pride might lead to great danger. But she found that rather doubtful, and Emberwing was as good a choice as any. With a leap down the steep side of the short cliff, her paws appearing to run across the sandy wall, she hit the ground lightly on four paws. "Do you, Emberwing, swear before the sun and sky to serve your Clan until death, at whatever cost?"
Old June 10th, 2017, 01:24 PM
casually vacant

Quote:

"Well, excuse me," said Venomdancer, affronted, "It appears someone left their manners in their nest today. Are you alright?" It was hard to judge if it was a genuine question, because it came with a hint of both snideness and concern, but she didn't give Darksong much time to puzzle it togethers, because she went on and meowed, "Anyway, if it wasn't for a ceremony you would have no name, so what's hare-brained, now?"

A bit of remorse tickled the back of her mind. Perhaps this pride might lead to great danger. But she found that rather doubtful, and Emberwing was as good a choice as any. With a leap down the steep side of the short cliff, her paws appearing to run across the sandy wall, she hit the ground lightly on four paws. "Do you, Emberwing, swear before the sun and sky to serve your Clan until death, at whatever cost?"
Emberwing kept still and stayed vigilant, his eyes boring into Scorpionstar's. "I swear I will serve my clan at whatever cost." He mewed, his voice shaking a little.
My DA | Charrie Finder
Old June 10th, 2017, 02:46 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:

Emberwing kept still and stayed vigilant, his eyes boring into Scorpionstar's. "I swear I will serve my clan at whatever cost." He mewed, his voice shaking a little.
With a slight nod at the words, the leader meowed, "Then with the power that StarClan has granted me, I name you deputy of OasisClan." Scorpionstar had done it. Regardless of whether it was wise or not, OasisClan had a deputy, now, and she couldn't undo that choice. Allowing a moment's pause, she meowed curtly, "Dismissed," and turned uncerimoniously to leap up towards the den entrance, push off a ledge near the top to complete the jump, and vanish into the cool darkness of it.
Old June 10th, 2017, 05:12 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Quote:

With a slight nod at the words, the leader meowed, "Then with the power that StarClan has granted me, I name you deputy of OasisClan." Scorpionstar had done it. Regardless of whether it was wise or not, OasisClan had a deputy, now, and she couldn't undo that choice. Allowing a moment's pause, she meowed curtly, "Dismissed," and turned uncerimoniously to leap up towards the den entrance, push off a ledge near the top to complete the jump, and vanish into the cool darkness of it.

Sunleaf sighed. She hesitantly stood and walked toward the shade of a small tree. She collapsed and lay there, wondering why Emberwing was picked. 'Is it me?' she wondered. 'Or...' She flicked her tail half-heartedly as she thought of the possibilities.

(Open for interactions)

Old June 10th, 2017, 05:35 PM
casually vacant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post

Sunleaf sighed. She hesitantly stood and walked toward the shade of a small tree. She collapsed and lay there, wondering why Emberwing was picked. 'Is it me?' she wondered. 'Or...' She flicked her tail half-heartedly as she thought of the possibilities.

(Open for interactions)
After Emberwing's ceremony was over, he padded over to some shade by Sunleaf. He noticed she was twitching her tail unhappily, and asked immediately, "What's wrong?"

(i said i'm fine with ships loll)
My DA | Charrie Finder
Old June 10th, 2017, 11:50 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Quote:

After Emberwing's ceremony was over, he padded over to some shade by Sunleaf. He noticed she was twitching her tail unhappily, and asked immediately, "What's wrong?"

(i said i'm fine with ships loll)
Sunleaf looked up to see Emberwing. She blinked and flicked her ear, unsure of what to think of him now. She had always had a small crush on him, but now he had stolen her dream. 'But he'll probably do better than me,' she thought with an internal sigh. She looked up, her green hues meeting Emberwing's. "Nothing's wrong," she meowed. "Why?"

(Lol saaaaame)