Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Dark Forest

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by paris
Today 09:46 AM
Dakotaas art shop!
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 09:30 AM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 09:21 AM
Wolfhive Roleplays
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 09:11 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 08:57 AM

Old April 7th, 2024, 10:20 AM

Bump Policy: 1 week (3 days if urgent)
My Mood: Dead
Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSpider. View Post
(i said that this was an alastor cat but i could gte rid of the radio sound but could we keep the mist?)

He stared deep into her eyes "UNLITMED POWER" they shrieked and they seemed to grow, it turns out they were pretending to be a kit to lure them in "Let's make a deal..." Suddently the trees started to yowl and shreik a warning... will you make a deal?
(okay)
She quivered a bit but tried to keep a straight face. In her mind thoughts flashed through her head. Being the fastet runner,hunter, being respected. It would be really nice for cats to finally recognize her and respect her. The trees seemed to shreik warning but it must have been the wind. It turned out that the cat was really a warrior not a kit. They seemed to grow in size until they were the size of a warrior. " A deal hm? What do I need to give you?
(When she makes the deal can she die then be stuck in the dark forest?)
Old April 7th, 2024, 10:24 AM

Bump Policy: Anytime i might be slow to Respond
My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moondapple View Post
(okay)
She quivered a bit but tried to keep a straight face. In her mind thoughts flashed through her head. Being the fastet runner,hunter, being respected. It would be really nice for cats to finally recognize her and respect her. The trees seemed to shreik warning but it must have been the wind. It turned out that the cat was really a warrior not a kit. They seemed to grow in size until they were the size of a warrior. " A deal hm? What do I need to give you?
(When she makes the deal can she die then be stuck in the dark forest?)
(Yes!)
"Your Life! Then Unlimited power" The trees tried to warn her but The red Demon Cat sushed them with a glare "c'mon Put you paw in mine!"
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Perchstar is the current leader of MeadowClan!
Old April 7th, 2024, 10:32 AM

Quote:
(Yes!)
"Your Life! Then Unlimited power" The trees tried to warn her but The red Demon Cat sushed them with a glare "c'mon Put you paw in mine!"
My life? But I could be respected.Maybe it would be better this way. She thought of how cats had looked over her for being young and small. She hesitated when the strange cat held out their paw. She took a deep breath and clapped her paw in the other cats.
Old April 7th, 2024, 10:37 AM

Quote:
My life? But I could be respected.Maybe it would be better this way. She thought of how cats had looked over her for being young and small. She hesitated when the strange cat held out their paw. She took a deep breath and clapped her paw in the other cats.

"MWHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" they cackled "Big mistake... The unlimited power was to serve me for all of eterinty!"
He grabbed her paw aggresively as red mist swirled around them "you will wake up and serve me" they put her to sleep
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Old April 7th, 2024, 10:42 AM

Quote:
"MWHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" they cackled "Big mistake... The unlimited power was to serve me for all of eterinty!"
He grabbed her paw aggresively as red mist swirled around them "you will wake up and serve me" they put her to sleep
She let out a startled gasp as the cat grabbed her paw aggressively. Red mist swirled around them both, obscuring her vision. She felt herself grow very tired and it felt as if her heart slowed down. She could barley breath and collapsed on the damp forest floor. She closed her eyes and a final breath escapped her and she was dead. A gentle black wave seemed rock her back in forth in sleep.
Old April 7th, 2024, 11:34 AM

Quote:
She let out a startled gasp as the cat grabbed her paw aggressively. Red mist swirled around them both, obscuring her vision. She felt herself grow very tired and it felt as if her heart slowed down. She could barley breath and collapsed on the damp forest floor. She closed her eyes and a final breath escapped her and she was dead. A gentle black wave seemed rock her back in forth in sleep.
"WAKE UP NOW!" you hear a voice and you wake up in the dark forest but you see poor dead cats working thier tails off (did not know what to write XD)
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Old April 7th, 2024, 08:37 PM

Quote:
"WAKE UP NOW!" you hear a voice and you wake up in the dark forest but you see poor dead cats working thier tails off (did not know what to write XD)
The she-cat wakes up to find herself on the ground of the Darkforest. A cat had awoken her with a yowl. She felt irritable that she was woken up but then realized it was the same cat from before. "Hello again." She mewed with a side glance. " You really did me a favor, letting me live here now. Now that I live here we should properly introduce ourselves. What is your name?" As she waited she looked down at herself in a puddle and realized she looked different.Along with her new deeper voice, she loved the new look. It suited her well. Her fur was a dark red and she had black paws and tail. Her eyes were a very dark read. She had grown taller too, no longer looking like a puny apprentince. She smirked as she thought of what she used to look like. I looked like a stupid little kit. She snarled in her mind.

(Now that she is in the Darkforest her personality has changed. She is a devilsh she-cat. Also can we maybe have her eventually help your cat with the work? She seems a lot more attractive with her new form and personality. She is also going to change her name in the next post to suit her better! I hope you dont mind! ^^)
Old April 8th, 2024, 11:03 AM

Quote:
The she-cat wakes up to find herself on the ground of the Darkforest. A cat had awoken her with a yowl. She felt irritable that she was woken up but then realized it was the same cat from before. "Hello again." She mewed with a side glance. " You really did me a favor, letting me live here now. Now that I live here we should properly introduce ourselves. What is your name?" As she waited she looked down at herself in a puddle and realized she looked different.Along with her new deeper voice, she loved the new look. It suited her well. Her fur was a dark red and she had black paws and tail. Her eyes were a very dark read. She had grown taller too, no longer looking like a puny apprentince. She smirked as she thought of what she used to look like. I looked like a stupid little kit. She snarled in her mind.

(Now that she is in the Darkforest her personality has changed. She is a devilsh she-cat. Also can we maybe have her eventually help your cat with the work? She seems a lot more attractive with her new form and personality. She is also going to change her name in the next post to suit her better! I hope you dont mind! ^^)
"Ahahaha! well darling my name is *Voice becomes distorted* Alastor...." he smiled *voice is normal* but my souls *Points to the servants* call me master"
Meadowclan Sign Ups!

Old April 8th, 2024, 01:16 PM

Quote:
"Ahahaha! well darling my name is *Voice becomes distorted* Alastor...." he smiled *voice is normal* but my souls *Points to the servants* call me master"
"Hmmmm well maybemy name is bloodshadow. Maybe we can work together." SHe mewed with a sly look on her face, weaving around him.
Old April 8th, 2024, 02:29 PM

Quote:
"Hmmmm well maybemy name is bloodshadow. Maybe we can work together." SHe mewed with a sly look on her face, weaving around him.

"Haha hmm, i will think of the offer I haven't been that entertained since the Great Attck of Shadowclan!, hahaha! ...So many Dead cats." he walked away.
----------------------------------
"Hey i see your new, I'm honeyfern"
Meadowclan Sign Ups!