Last post by Rani
Today 12:31 AM

Old May 28th, 2018, 06:34 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
daydream listened carefully. they knew what kittypet life was like, being taken away from their parents at a young age, never knowing who they are. they felt..bad for luckynight, she had been through stuff, too, yet was alwasy so happy and perky all the time. they loved that about her. well, they loved her in general. "At a young age i disowned my mother for not..being a mother to me. i sort of drifted away from the rest of my birth family now, too." they confessed, it was something that they werent proud of. there was so many moments where they thought they were going to die, regretting that they hadnt tried to get closer with their family before hand. they didnt want the mood to be too dark, so they sighed contently,"I found family in other cats instead. geckoleaf, cricketpaw, juniper. flashpaw." three out of those four names were dead. they were dead and daydream knew that. "ive found family in you, too. especially you." it wasnt often that they got senitmental or soft, sometimes they were scared of showing that side of them, but all worry went away when they were around luckynight.
Luckynight's heart could have melted on the spot. Daydream had confessed to feeling what Luckynight now realized she felt for a while, like that while they were together, she was home. But it was bittersweet. She was starting to realize that her feelings for Daydream went beyond that... And that Daydream certainly didn't feel the same. The warrior swallowed the hurt beginning to build up inside her down. She wouldn't tell Daydream any of this. She wouldn't burden them with it. She'd let it sit in the pit of her stomach. What would ultimately become of it, she couldn't say. But it wouldn't ruin this moment. Not now. "I feel the same way," she said. "I never really knew what it was like to belong somewhere before I came to Shadowclan... I think that's why I stayed. Even after I saw how hard it was out here. Here I felt like I was... home." She looked at Daydream, a joyous gleam in her eyes. "You made me feel that way when you welcomed me. I knew I couldn't go back to just... existing somewhere."

Old May 28th, 2018, 06:53 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
daydream closed their eyes and opened their mouth to continue, but they were interrupted by flashpaws voice. opening their eyes they raised an eyebrow, sighing playfully and walking over, using their claws from their right paw to detangled the cobwebs from her tail,"Not to mentions cobwebs are sticky, and want to catch anything they can in their webs. its what makes them good for stopping bleeding." they snorted, placing the webs in a pile next to her,"you found some cobwebs, though. we can collect some more and head back to camp if you want, we did travel quite a bit."

The she-cat, who wasn’t normally one to play, giggled a little bit as her mentor stripped the cobwebs from her tail. “Yeah, I figured that out,” she laughed as she drew her tail back in. Flashpaw had truly learned to let go when she was with Daydream, to not be so worried and calculated for a while. It was taking a huge burden off of her mental stability, and she was slowly edging back to her old self. Sure, it would take time, but at this point, Branchpaw was simply an excuse. She knew she had no more excuses now. He was a thing of the past, a mere memory. And while she couldn’t wait to see him in StarClan (or in her dreams), she was beginning to think maybe his death was for the better. It was guaranteed that she would definitely not be a medicine cat apprentice now if he was still alive. Her mentor’s voice alerted her and forced her out of her thoughts. “Hehe, I guess I did. That sounds good to me.” A new weight dragged at her paws. She hadn’t slept in a while. It would be good to go back to camp and get some rest. Plus, the sun was already setting. Flashpaw stood and turned around, beginning to gather some more cobwebs so they could start going back to camp.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old May 28th, 2018, 08:13 PM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
"Don't worry, you've scented a lot of new things today. I wouldn't expect your nose to be able to separate all of the scents the first day of your apprenticeship. You'll have everything figured out a half-moon from now." Ashnose tried to comfort his apprentice. He wished he could help Mistpaw, but in truth she only needed time. His body tensed a little bit when his apprentice began to climb the tree. "I'm not sure that's a good idea, Mistpaw." Ashnose warned, adjusting himself to catch the smaller cat if she fell. He wasn't one to ruin the fun, but the warrior knew a potential danger when he saw one. Mistpaw was hardly more than a kit. Ashnose knew warriors that had fallen from trees and gotten permanently injured.
Mistpaw flicked her tail at Ashnose as she took another deep sniff. “Really? Just a half-moon?” Her tail tip flicked excitedly. She couldn’t wait until she could smell everything. Her claws dug into the branch when she almost fell out ok not a good idea... Mist thought while slowly inching back towards the trunk of the tree. Soon she glanced down at her mentor, a tiny spark of fear in her eyes but didn’t stop. Soon, the young tabby inched her way down the trunk before landing next to him, her pelt bristling a bit. “Yea that was great...umm..I won’t be doing that again anytime soon.” She licked her shoulder in embarrassment. “What’s the next place?”
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old May 29th, 2018, 07:32 AM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
(It's fine XD)
Silentlightning jumped a bit when he called after her, waiting once she heard it. Her fluffy tail swayed from side to side as she awaited him. She didn't bother looking back, she mostly kept her eyes watching their surroundings in search of any prey. She couldn't remember the last time she had company to hunt with her, so when he offered, she accepted happily. As the trotted alon, she couldn't spot anything, but she could smell the scent of a bird once he mentioned it. She followed his eyes, soon spotting the wren as well. She gave a slight nod, not wanting to move too much and catch the wrens attention. Once he began to claw up the tree, she sat down with her tail wrapped around her legs, all the while observing his hunting abilities. Her mouth opened in a silent mrrow from the amusement of watching him hunt. Our deputy sure is on the clumsy side, huh? Now that he had returned to the ground, she allowed her ears to flick about to listen for more prey. That bird probably scared all prey from here to camp, but I supposed there's no harm in continuing our search. Common sense told her that they wouldn't find much prey after that, but she ignored it. It was still new leaf, so there was plenty of prey, and there was always the possibility the other prey in the forest didn't hear.

His limbs were sore, but he knew all he did was probably land on them too hard. Even then, Windygale had to laugh. He knew he probably scared all of the prey from there to the WindClan border, but maybe there was still a chance of finding some prey. He slowly stood up, once more making sure nothing was broken. Thankfully, nothing was. So he started to walk, listening and scenting the air for a fresh scent of prey. The scent of the wren still hung in the air, as well as the echoes of its alarm call in the pines. He flattened his ears, only half-joking bitterness, then tried to find another scent.

[ I’m sorry it’s short ]

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old May 29th, 2018, 01:42 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
Mistpaw flicked her tail at Ashnose as she took another deep sniff. “Really? Just a half-moon?” Her tail tip flicked excitedly. She couldn’t wait until she could smell everything. Her claws dug into the branch when she almost fell out ok not a good idea... Mist thought while slowly inching back towards the trunk of the tree. Soon she glanced down at her mentor, a tiny spark of fear in her eyes but didn’t stop. Soon, the young tabby inched her way down the trunk before landing next to him, her pelt bristling a bit. “Yea that was great...umm..I won’t be doing that again anytime soon.” She licked her shoulder in embarrassment. “What’s the next place?”
The older tom let out a sigh of relief when his apprentice's paws met the ground once more. "Leave the tree climbing to ThunderClan and SkyClan for now." Ashnose mewed, guiding Mistpaw away from the tree trunk. "We'll head this way towards the marsh area. That's where you're going to find frogs and toads and sometimes other creatures that like to hang about there. You'll have to be extra light on your paws so you don't make any noise when you're hunting here." The tom explained as the two cats neared the marsh.

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic
Old May 29th, 2018, 11:20 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Luckynight's heart could have melted on the spot. Daydream had confessed to feeling what Luckynight now realized she felt for a while, like that while they were together, she was home. But it was bittersweet. She was starting to realize that her feelings for Daydream went beyond that... And that Daydream certainly didn't feel the same. The warrior swallowed the hurt beginning to build up inside her down. She wouldn't tell Daydream any of this. She wouldn't burden them with it. She'd let it sit in the pit of her stomach. What would ultimately become of it, she couldn't say. But it wouldn't ruin this moment. Not now. "I feel the same way," she said. "I never really knew what it was like to belong somewhere before I came to Shadowclan... I think that's why I stayed. Even after I saw how hard it was out here. Here I felt like I was... home." She looked at Daydream, a joyous gleam in her eyes. "You made me feel that way when you welcomed me. I knew I couldn't go back to just... existing somewhere."
there was something in her eye that daydream could recognize easily. longing. but what of? they seemed so happy right now, under the sun and the flowers. was there something in their paths that daydream had over looked? they had been so busy with themselves that they..hadnt really asked how luckynight was. they felt guilty. she had so much dedication to them that it was almost blinding, yet they couldnt even ask how her day was sometimes. they vowed silently to do better. to be a better friend. "Im glad weve found home in eachother, then. im sure if i didnt have you id lose my mind." in reality, she was their only constant in their life. no matter how much they lost, who they lost, luckynight had always been there. they were so greatful for that. "I love you."
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
The she-cat, who wasn’t normally one to play, giggled a little bit as her mentor stripped the cobwebs from her tail. “Yeah, I figured that out,” she laughed as she drew her tail back in. Flashpaw had truly learned to let go when she was with Daydream, to not be so worried and calculated for a while. It was taking a huge burden off of her mental stability, and she was slowly edging back to her old self. Sure, it would take time, but at this point, Branchpaw was simply an excuse. She knew she had no more excuses now. He was a thing of the past, a mere memory. And while she couldn’t wait to see him in StarClan (or in her dreams), she was beginning to think maybe his death was for the better. It was guaranteed that she would definitely not be a medicine cat apprentice now if he was still alive. Her mentor’s voice alerted her and forced her out of her thoughts. “Hehe, I guess I did. That sounds good to me.” A new weight dragged at her paws. She hadn’t slept in a while. It would be good to go back to camp and get some rest. Plus, the sun was already setting. Flashpaw stood and turned around, beginning to gather some more cobwebs so they could start going back to camp.
daydream lightly chuckled along with the apprentice, something that was rare. they started to walk back with flashpaw at her side, wanting to make a comment about how the cobwebs looked when she held them with her maw. it looked kinda funny, whiteish grey webs, all fuzzy in every direction coming from her mouth. but they didnt to save her some embarrassment. so, instead, they started to just make small talk,"Growing up, i didnt really have a mentor. i had geckoleaf, sure, but she was all across in riverclan and it was rare that i saw her after the flood." they mewed, turning their gaze towards the molly. they were glad she wouldnt have to go what they went through, struggling to learn herbs on their own, basically having to teach themselves. "Heatherfur and Oriolepaw need training, now that surgestorm is gone. so theyll be visiting from time to time, or well be going over there so they can learn next to you. i thought id tell you ahead of time. someones got to pick up the slack." they didnt know how they could be in three clans at once, teaching three cats at the same time, but they sure as hell would try, even if they were constantly tired. "I think itll be good for you, geting to know the other medcats beyond gatherings and see what the other clans are like."
Old May 30th, 2018, 09:40 AM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:

daydream lightly chuckled along with the apprentice, something that was rare. they started to walk back with flashpaw at her side, wanting to make a comment about how the cobwebs looked when she held them with her maw. it looked kinda funny, whiteish grey webs, all fuzzy in every direction coming from her mouth. but they didnt to save her some embarrassment. so, instead, they started to just make small talk,"Growing up, i didnt really have a mentor. i had geckoleaf, sure, but she was all across in riverclan and it was rare that i saw her after the flood." they mewed, turning their gaze towards the molly. they were glad she wouldnt have to go what they went through, struggling to learn herbs on their own, basically having to teach themselves. "Heatherfur and Oriolepaw need training, now that surgestorm is gone. so theyll be visiting from time to time, or well be going over there so they can learn next to you. i thought id tell you ahead of time. someones got to pick up the slack." they didnt know how they could be in three clans at once, teaching three cats at the same time, but they sure as hell would try, even if they were constantly tired. "I think itll be good for you, geting to know the other medcats beyond gatherings and see what the other clans are like."
She picked up some cobwebs with her maw, which was all in all a bad idea. The she-cat felt weird with the binding tool all around her jaw, preventing her from speaking, so she scraped it off and decided to simply wrap some around her paw. It was a good idea; the wrap didn't fall and didn't feel too weird. She walked alongside her mentor, content with the silence, until Daydream broke it. Flashpaw listened intently. She felt bad for them. They had trained over half the forest by now, constantly going to and fro each Clan camp. It wasn't fair. They were ShadowClan's medicine cat, not RiverClan's or WindClan's. Why did they have to act like one? With this realization came another one. She was so, so lucky to be able to have a living, capable mentor. Sure, Oriolepaw had, but it hadn't lasted a moon before he had died. It made her realize how short-lived you were if you chose the path of a medicine cat. How easily you could die off. Briefly, she closed her eyes, and opened them again. These were the moments Flashpaw needed to cherish. Just simple talk with her mentor. Because maybe someday soon, they wouldn't be here. "Is there no one else that can do that? You've already trained so many. Can't StarClan give you a break?" She didn't know too much about Daydream, but she did know that they did not like StarClan. Was she treading on thin ice? Maybe, but the question still stood. Couldn't one of those lazy bums in the stars come down to train a few medicine cats so that they had time to train their own apprentice? Inwardly, the female sighed. She was being selfish. It wasn't Oriolepaw or Heatherfur's fault that they had no mentor. "I guess you're right, though. It will be good for me to know the other medicine cats." She let out a small chuckle thinking of how awkward Heatherfur, a seasoned warrior, would feel training alongside two apprentices.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old May 30th, 2018, 10:52 AM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thistledawn View Post
The older tom let out a sigh of relief when his apprentice's paws met the ground once more. "Leave the tree climbing to ThunderClan and SkyClan for now." Ashnose mewed, guiding Mistpaw away from the tree trunk. "We'll head this way towards the marsh area. That's where you're going to find frogs and toads and sometimes other creatures that like to hang about there. You'll have to be extra light on your paws so you don't make any noise when you're hunting here." The tom explained as the two cats neared the marsh.
“Frog?” She asked curiously as she followed him towards the marsh. Her face screwed up a bit as she felt the wet, squishy ground beneath her paws. “I thought Riverclan was the only clan who liked to get their paws wet?” Her paw steps were a bit awkward, like she was somehow trying to avoid getting them wet. Something, a toad, jumped in front of her and then disappeared through the undergrowth. Mist, startled, slipped and fell, getting her left side dirty and wet. “What was that??” The young apprentice scrambled to her paws, and looked at her side with a soft huff.
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old May 30th, 2018, 10:28 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfall View Post

[oops]

His tail flicked behind him as he waited for the awkward air to disappear. Neither had said a word and it had been a few seconds after tucked the flower behind the deputies ear. The white warrior began to panic, he began to feel as though he did something wrong, maybe Windygale didn't want the flower after all? Panic danced in the skinny felines hues and he was about to take a step forward, take the flower back, and turn tail and run, hopefully the other would forget? Thankfully, however, the deputy spoke up, and all the worry that was coursing through the other vanished instantly. His perplexed expression melted away and was instantly replaced with a soft smile. At the tan colored tom's compliment that was followed by an offer, the smaller shook his head, eyes fluttering open once again "No, you k-keep it. I've already got t-too many blue flowers anywho." he said, his tail swaying back and fourth behind him. Snowflower broke eye contact with the other and began to look around "B-besides, I'm on the hunt for r-red flowers." he added. It was true, he was looking for red flowers, he had a few Poppies already he had plucked near the Windclan border, but he wanted a different shade of red, not such a fiery red that the poppies held, maybe a gentler one? After a minute his gaze returned to the deputy, ears tilting forward "Um...by the way, h-have you seen any red flo-flowers?" he asked, figuring that it wouldn't hurt much since they were already talking.

Windygale nodded, only half-disappointed that Snowflower didn’t want to keep the icy flower for himself. He found that he kind of liked it, the natural placement behind his ear. The tan-furred feline focused as Snowflower spoke to him. He knew he said the right thing; he hadn’t wanted to damage the tom’s feelings. He couldn’t say he’d done so before, as he wasn’t well known - or well liked, for that matter - before his deputyship began. In fact, he hardly interacted with any cat at all, besides his mentor and kin, perhaps a few friends who came and went. His heart had been broken before. And repaired. In fact, he was glad to have his heart broken. It shaped him into the cat he was now. He concentrated back on the snowy feline before him, just as he mentioned something about looking for red flowers. He tipped his head to the side slightly. He probably had, but, unfortunately, he didn’t usually pay attention to the flora around him. To Windy, it was ‘tree, tree, flower, tree, grass- stupid brambles in my fur!’ Finally, the deputy answered. “I don’t think so. But, if you’d like, I could help you look. It’s getting kind of dark out.”

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old May 31st, 2018, 11:19 AM
hoh! wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Pumpkinpatch was quite unaware of his examiner and was simply too focused on the clear white wings of the insect that danced and fluttered just out of reach with its partner not to far behind it, mimicking its same movements. The orange tom ceased his movement and dropped with a thud down onto the spongy earth for a brief moment, a smirk curled onto the sides of his lips. He crouched sinking deeper towards the earth, than with a burst of effort he extended both legs and sprang up into the air, his fur stirring up in the air and plastered back against his body. As the butterflies twisted upwards and attempted to dance out of the way the orange tom twisted mid air allowing his paw to gently come down on one of the slower insects, although its light wings seemed to barely tickle his paw pad. As he began his more than awkward descent to the ground it slipped right out of his grasp and struggled to regain its dynamic.

Just than the tom began to slip back through the air and just as he did the sight of a cream coloured warrior crouched behind a tree caught his eye. For a split second he found himself panicked, he or whoever it was had many similarities to his father but- ' ' whump ' ' pumpkinpatch slammed against the soggy ground bringing down with him all his extra weight, which stood away his breath in an instant. ' ' Huhhh ' ' he wheezed laying dazed on his back with his paws up in the air and his eyes glazed with pain. Of course it's only me. Of course. he couldn't bring himself to turn and see who had been standing there to watch him completely twist and fall on the flat of his back chasing a butterfly and not prey, amazing. Right in front of my new family and you've got nothing better to show for your hunting trip than a hurting back. the Tom let out a low moan of agony than rolled away from the prying eyes, pushing his muzzle into his paws too embrassed to raise his head.

mumblehen leaned intently forward as the orange tom began an extravaganza- a show to put on airs to his hunting prowess, until.. "woah!" the small tom meeped in shock as this skill came careening down to an abrupt whump. he had coiled back to the cover of the tree, tail spiked in a fluffy, fearful bob as he remembered that moment of eye contact. he had been infiltrated. but mumblehen had to look back at the scene; the wheeze and the tom belly up on the ground spread panic into him. he found the greater good in a tough argument; keep his embarrassment levels in tact or help the cat out and.. well he didn't like it but he was padding towards him now.
"..hey ar-" he stopped himself as he made an obnoxious voice crack, clamping his jaws shut and swallowing as if burying the embarrassing ordeal. "are you okay?" he meowed with an attempt at forcing confidence into his voice. he was in front of the tom, leaning and almost looking at the top of his head.

you're my dad!
boogie woogie woogie

*was inglewood binks !!*

characters || || (old da)