Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Prepare for the Worst [p]
by Rani
Last post by zozelen
Today 08:06 PM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by forest
Today 08:02 PM
i have to many questions...
by forest
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 08:01 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 07:59 PM
bewitched curse
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 07:51 PM

Old January 16th, 2024, 05:08 PM
*Furret walc intensifies*

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: January Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollapsingStars View Post

STARRYMIST

Her smile stayed plastered on her face as she eyed her apprentice. Her attention then went to the kit, she softly purred. "You are quite adorable, Willowkit." She then spoke to Catchingflame, "Did she come with you? I'm amazed she made it this far."
Catchingflame and Willowkit:
(Both Windclan)

“I helped her a bit, but she walked most of the way. She’s actually much more resilient than she looks!” Cathingflame looks down at the kit, “She’s been pretty much attached to me since I found her behind the nursery, tangled in the brambles.”

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
Sun, Stars, Moon, Comet, Earth
—————————————

<3

—————————————
"Don't doubt yourself; if anyone tells you your art is bad, then smack them with a frying pan." - FluffyToasterBunny.
Old January 16th, 2024, 05:11 PM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: If you think I take too long to reply, please bump me!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustleaf View Post
(Both Windclan)

“I helped her a bit, but she walked most of the way. She’s actually much more resilient than she looks!” Cathingflame looks down at the kit, “She’s been pretty much attached to me since I found her behind the nursery, tangled in the brambles.”
STARRYMIST

“She seems quite resilient! She’ll be a wonderful warrior or medicine cat when she is older!” She continued to purr. The sight of the kit had quelled most of her worrying. “She is quite sweet too, any cat would be lucky to have her as their kin, friend, or even apprentice!”
Old January 16th, 2024, 05:21 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Catchingflame:
(WindClan)

“I didn’t mean to dampen the mood, I’m sorry…” and she really was, this was supposed to be a place to connect, to be happy without all the tension between the clans.

Willowkit:
(Windclan)

Willowkit bounced up to Catchingflame and Starrymist, and said, “Hi Catchingflame!” And to Starrymist, “ I’m Willowkit! What’s your name?” The excitable kit hadn’t been to a gathering before, and was keen to meet new cats.
Hawkfur
WindClan
he/him | 46 moons
[Deep russet tabby with a white chest, muzzle and paws, and sky blue eyes]
· · ────────────── · ·
[Softsong - @lesbianism ] [Willowkit - @Rustleaf ] [Starrymist - @CollapsingStars ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Hawkfur blinked from where he sat next to Softsong, something about a few of the gathered cats not sitting right with him. He recognized Catchingflame, but who was that tiny cat next to her? Sudden alarm coursed through him, and he twisted to Softsong. "I'll be right back." Pushing himself to his paws, he watched Twilightstar warily as he approached his clanmates.

"Hey-" he hissed, glaring urgently at Catchingflame. "Did you seriously bring a kit to the Gathering?" He glanced down at Willowkit, and his face softened a little. "You can't be here, little one. You're not old enough yet." Then he directed his glare to Starrymist, who smelled of RiverClan. Why was he not surprised. "You are a warrior, are you not? And you're just okay with a kit being here?" He assumed the little kit sitting by Slytiger had to be important, since he caught Dawnstar glancing at him a few times, ire in her gaze. That was no excuse for random kits to be brought to the Gathering. "Catchingflame--you have to bring Willowkit back to camp. Immediately. Don't you know how much trouble someone can get into for bringing a kit to the Gathering?"
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~

Last edited by Mica; January 16th, 2024 at 05:31 PM.
Old January 16th, 2024, 05:24 PM

Quote:

STARRYMIST

“She seems quite resilient! She’ll be a wonderful warrior or medicine cat when she is older!” She continued to purr. The sight of the kit had quelled most of her worrying. “She is quite sweet too, any cat would be lucky to have her as their kin, friend, or even apprentice!”
(Both WindClan)

Although Willowkit wasn’t Catchingflame’s kit, she (Catchingflame) felt a swell of pride in her chest. “I agree, Willowkit will be a wonderful apprentice to whomever gets to be her mentor. Speaking of, I hope I get an apprentice soon!”

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
—————————————

<3

—————————————
"Don't doubt yourself; if anyone tells you your art is bad, then smack them with a frying pan." - FluffyToasterBunny.
Old January 16th, 2024, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micanomancy View Post
Hawkfur
WindClan
he/him | 46 moons
· · ────────────── · ·
[Softsong - @lesbianism ] [Willowkit - @Rustleaf ] [Starrymist - @CollapsingStars ]
· · ────────────── · ·
Hawkfur blinked from where he sat next to Softsong, something about a few of the gathered cats not sitting right with him. He recognized Catchingflame, but who was that tiny cat next to him? Sudden alarm coursed through him, and he twisted to Softsong. "I'll be right back." Pushing himself to his paws, he watched Twilightstar warily as he approached his clanmates.

"Hey-" he hissed, glaring urgently at Catchingflame. "Did you seriously bring a kit to the Gathering?" He glanced down at Willowkit, and his face softened a little. "You can't be here, little one. You're not old enough yet." Then he directed his glare to Starrymist, who smelled of RiverClan. Why was he not surprised. "You are a warrior, are you not? And you're just okay with a kit being here?" He assumed the little kit sitting by Slytiger had to be important, since he caught Dawnstar glancing at him a few times, ire in her gaze. That was no excuse for random kits to be brought to the Gathering. "Catchingflame--you have to bring Willowkit back to camp. Immediately. Don't you know how much trouble someone can get into for bringing a kit to the Gathering?"
Catchingflame:
(Windclan)

“I-I’m really sorry! I didn’t know! I’ll take her back now!”
*she ran off, carrying Willowkit by the scruff*

(Oops! I saw that Fogkit was here, and didn’t realise he was special! Sorry again!)

Sigpic done by @ramen
—————————————
—————————————

<3

—————————————
Old January 16th, 2024, 06:04 PM
chasing away dreams

Bump Policy: once a week/48 hours for anything time sensitive
My Mood: Blah

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Tensions between both RiverClan and ShadowClan made it difficult for Springpaw to focus clearly on the cold, winter night. She was a little bit late, but being late was better than not arriving at all. To be honest, she had been continuously debating on staying back at camp and not bother attending this gathering. All they did was give her constant headaches from the continuous bickering, and this horrible weather wasn’t helping in the slightest from how uncomfortably cold it was against her paws. If she continued standing on the snow for any moments longer, she’d be certain that they’d fall off the moment that she stepped up towards the Seastones. Speaking of the foreign stones, Springpaw felt her eyes squinting as she quietly took note of a new face making itself apparent on the Seastones, seemingly taking Elmshadow’s spot. Curiosity now overcoming her exhaustion, the calico leapt onto the stones and neatly placed herself onto her own seat.

The new cat screamed zero familiarity at her, but the scars masking her face made Springpaw quietly wince as she eyed the molly. What she could assume was that this was a new medicine cat of ShadowClan, and yet she couldn’t really feel surprised about it. Or, maybe she did and she just had no clear idea how to handle it properly. Uneasiness prickled at the base of her neck, soon trailing down her shoulders and onto her spine as her tail instinctively lashed against the snow-crested stone. A question burst itself at the seams of her mind, her blue gaze tearing itself away from the scarred molly as she impotently focused herself towards the crowd of felines. Her stomach felt uneasy, almost churning and twisting as if fireflies were attacking it with ferocity. Her paws felt numb by the icy touch of the smooth stone that she couldn’t tell that they were starting to freeze over. Each frigid intake of air made her lungs fill to an extent that it felt like she would throw up the time she exhaled, yet she withdrew that breath, watching the frost disappear without a trace after exhaling.

“Hello… I hope… your nights… have been… well…” Springpaw began, shifting herself slowly so she could focus on the two felines, her gaze lingering on the chocolate tortoiseshell of Tansypaw longer than the unfamiliar molly. Her natural instinct told her that the molly simply couldn’t be trusted; exactly how she was with Elmshadow when she first met him many moons ago. The feeling was neutral, and yet she couldn’t keep herself hurled from the ongoing conflict that was burdening itself inside her. Fluttering her eyes from stray droplets of snow, the calico glanced away, watching the crowd of WindClan cats as she kept her eyes peeled for the familiar lithe form of Lightningstorm to show. Even if she didn’t know the molly very well, she could at least see herself on neutral terms with her far better than she did with both Tansypaw and… whoever the ShadowClan molly was. Maybe her name was recalled at the last gathering, but her mind was far too hazy to memorize it enough to think about the whole charade with the last gathering.

[ @Omari @silver. @Rose ]

┏━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┓
Springlight is one of ThunderClan’s current medicine cats.
She has a semi-closed den policy.
Feel free to DM or VM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Please know that my character's personal thoughts and opinions do not reflect my own.
I am simply playing as their character.

My writing often depends on my motivation and therefore due to having autism, I struggle with maintaining focus for writing.
I hope that's understandable.

ThunderClan HealingThunderClan Medicine DenCharacter Biographies

┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛

worm wiggled his way in owo
ghostie is haunting this sig!
surprise! it's velli, several months late. shocker
Old January 16th, 2024, 06:05 PM
Moony!!

Bump Policy: If you think I take too long to reply, please bump me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micanomancy View Post
Hawkfur
WindClan
he/him | 46 moons
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Hawkfur blinked from where he sat next to Softsong, something about a few of the gathered cats not sitting right with him. He recognized Catchingflame, but who was that tiny cat next to her? Sudden alarm coursed through him, and he twisted to Softsong. "I'll be right back." Pushing himself to his paws, he watched Twilightstar warily as he approached his clanmates.

STARRYMIST, tags @Rustleaf

She blinked. “Ah- I’m sorry but I didn’t even realize that she brought the kit before she told me. I assumed the little one followed some cat.” She dipped her head. “I’m really sorry.” Starrymist looked anxious, she did NOT want to interact with this cat, not with him being so angry. Although, he was justified in his anger. After all, what if the kit had gotten hurt?
Old January 16th, 2024, 06:09 PM
FORMERLY: dizzy

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

FUZZPAW
he/him. 9 moons. lanky yellow tom with golden, tan, and brown splotches; bright green eyes
( purrks ; silver tongue )

oh wow, this cat seems really depressing. all fuzzpaw gets back is a murmur, and he raises a brow, staring at the warrior. based on the scent, he's pretty sure they're shadowclan..maybe. "you are really...quiet!!!" he points out in a matter-of-fact tone, pointing an accusing paw. "you should speak louder, like - LIKE THIS." he suggests, raising his voice to the point hes almost yelling.

he plops down, eyes still wide and that grin still on his maw. it's a little weird. "anyway!!!! I'm fuzzpaw, from thunderclan! see - that cat up there," fuzzpaw says, stopping briefly to point a paw towards bumblestar. "that's my leader, bumblestar. she's like..REALLY cool, okay? like, not to brag..but I talked to her!! and found out that she doesn't have a favorite prey!" he rambles, letting out a giggle. yes, he was so cool. the shadowclanner would definitely be jealous.

[ @finley.exe ]

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old January 16th, 2024, 06:12 PM
Hey, kids! Look, a deer!

Bump Policy: Doesn't really matter-

| Nightpaw |

The young tom padded up to the area, looking around as he sat down, looking at every river clan cat he saw with a glare.
(Open!)

Looking for a Crowfeather.... (Matchmaker event)

Characters:
Nightpaw (ThC) ~ Sparksky (ShC) ~ Rabbitkit (RC) ~ Coryo (Rouge)

"I don't care, get it done before my nap's over."
Old January 16th, 2024, 06:20 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:

STARRYMIST, tags @Rustleaf

She blinked. “Ah- I’m sorry but I didn’t even realize that she brought the kit before she told me. I assumed the little one followed some cat.” She dipped her head. “I’m really sorry.” Starrymist looked anxious, she did NOT want to interact with this cat, not with him being so angry. Although, he was justified in his anger. After all, what if the kit had gotten hurt?

Quote:
Catchingflame:
(Windclan)

“I-I’m really sorry! I didn’t know! I’ll take her back now!”
*she ran off, carrying Willowkit by the scruff*

(Oops! I saw that Fogkit was here, and didn’t realise he was special! Sorry again!)
Hawkfur
WindClan
he/him | 46 moons
· · ────────────── · ·
· · ────────────── · ·
Relief swept through him as Catchingflame quickly scooped up Willowkit and raced off. "It happens." he assured her, though not entirely sure it DID happen. "You just can never be too careful." Starrymist sputtered through an excuse, but he just shook his head and gave her a tired look that wasn't unkind. "It's alright." He didn't really have an words of encouragement or wisdom, so he left Starrymist with a nod of his head, turning to head back to Softsong.

[All good fellas!!! Just figured someone would tell her before a leader called her out on it ]
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~