Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 05:01 AM
Doeflame finder
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 04:42 AM
★ ramen's little art shop ★
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 04:23 AM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 04:23 AM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 04:22 AM

Old May 22nd, 2023, 07:36 AM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Past Life... [OPEN]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeboe_Bean View Post
Simon blinked back at the ghost. "Does giving you our names give you control over us or som-"

The other boy elbowed him in the ribs, managing to stop staring between his friend and he ghost girl. "That's Simon, and I'm Jacob," he introduced.

Simon glared. "First off, ow, and second, are you not confused by the fact that this is a ghost you're speaking to?" he asked. Jacob shrugged, and took a sip of his water bottle.

"Welllll, panicking is a horrible idea and the ghost hasn't killed you this entire time. It even said it wasn't gonna possess you," Jacob pointed out. "Also, I'm tired and you made me walk all the way across town to make sure you weren't DEAD."

———
school... why must it suck the joy from all things :'/
Phantom watched them argue, and twirled her short hair around her finger. "Okay..." She said quietly.

(SHORT POST BC HOO BOY I'M TIRED)

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old May 23rd, 2023, 08:43 PM
a FNAF enthusiast

Bump Policy: anytime necessary
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*FredTheFrog*~ View Post
Phantom watched them argue, and twirled her short hair around her finger. "Okay..." She said quietly.

(SHORT POST BC HOO BOY I'M TIRED)
Jacob gave a thumbs up to the ghost girl. "Okayyy, weirdo, we'll be on our way now," he announced, yanking Simon by his sleeve.

"But- what- but it's a ghost," Simon sputtered. Jacob gave him an exasperated look.

"I thought ya didn't want the scary ghost to possess you," Jacob mocked, shoving Simon out onto the sidewalk.

Simon opened and closed his mouth, before finally getting out, "Well, yes? But it's ... a ghost? It's cool?" He glanced down the alley. "Uhm, also IT'S A GHOSSSTTT ? No one's ever seen a GHOST before."

His friend stared at him like he was dumb. Which he was. Very much so. Before Simon could say anything else, Jacob began dragging him home.

"Worse? Or better?"

Last edited by Kacey!; May 23rd, 2023 at 08:44 PM.
Old May 24th, 2023, 07:35 AM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person

Quote:
Jacob gave a thumbs up to the ghost girl. "Okayyy, weirdo, we'll be on our way now," he announced, yanking Simon by his sleeve.

"But- what- but it's a ghost," Simon sputtered. Jacob gave him an exasperated look.

"I thought ya didn't want the scary ghost to possess you," Jacob mocked, shoving Simon out onto the sidewalk.

Simon opened and closed his mouth, before finally getting out, "Well, yes? But it's ... a ghost? It's cool?" He glanced down the alley. "Uhm, also IT'S A GHOSSSTTT ? No one's ever seen a GHOST before."

His friend stared at him like he was dumb. Which he was. Very much so. Before Simon could say anything else, Jacob began dragging him home.
Before the two boys could get very far, Phantom lifted them into the air. She rose to meet their eyes, her glare cold and furious. "Did you call me a weirdo?" She hissed, dropping Simon so just Jacob was still in the air.

Old May 24th, 2023, 07:05 PM
a FNAF enthusiast

Quote:
Before the two boys could get very far, Phantom lifted them into the air. She rose to meet their eyes, her glare cold and furious. "Did you call me a weirdo?" She hissed, dropping Simon so just Jacob was still in the air.
Jacob blinked, and ran a hand through his hair nervously, not liking this situation. "Uh, yeah?" he confirmed, as the girl dropped his friend. "Yer pretty weird, being a ... ghost and all." The boy glanced down at Simon, who wasn't trying to help in the slightest.

"You're fLoAtInG," Simon gasped, staying some feet away but still watching.

Jacob glared at his friend. "And anywho, we were leaving. I was under the impression ya didn't want us here," he added, looked back at the angry ghost.

"Worse? Or better?"
Old May 25th, 2023, 07:31 AM
don't eat me

Quote:
Jacob blinked, and ran a hand through his hair nervously, not liking this situation. "Uh, yeah?" he confirmed, as the girl dropped his friend. "Yer pretty weird, being a ... ghost and all." The boy glanced down at Simon, who wasn't trying to help in the slightest.

"You're fLoAtInG," Simon gasped, staying some feet away but still watching.

Jacob glared at his friend. "And anywho, we were leaving. I was under the impression ya didn't want us here," he added, looked back at the angry ghost.
Her hands started to shake, and they tightened into fists. "That's what I thought you said." Phantom said through gritted teeth, unconsciously raising Jacob higher. "Oh, you're not leaving quite yet. I could kill you right now." She seethed, glaring right into the boy's eyes. Phantom's glare snapped down to Simon, and her look was telling him to shut up.

Old May 25th, 2023, 06:05 PM
a FNAF enthusiast

Quote:
Her hands started to shake, and they tightened into fists. "That's what I thought you said." Phantom said through gritted teeth, unconsciously raising Jacob higher. "Oh, you're not leaving quite yet. I could kill you right now." She seethed, glaring right into the boy's eyes. Phantom's glare snapped down to Simon, and her look was telling him to shut up.
Jacob leaned away a bit, aware he'd made a mistake. He clearly regretted saying anything.

Simon opened his mouth to say something, but instead threw his backpack at the ghost. "You can't kill him- I mean you could, but DON'T," he shouted, looking for more things to throw.

"And it isn't my fault yer weird," Jacob said, glaring at Simon. Him throwing things wasn't helping. "You just ARE."

"Worse? Or better?"
Old May 26th, 2023, 07:18 AM
don't eat me

Quote:
Jacob leaned away a bit, aware he'd made a mistake. He clearly regretted saying anything.

Simon opened his mouth to say something, but instead threw his backpack at the ghost. "You can't kill him- I mean you could, but DON'T," he shouted, looking for more things to throw.

"And it isn't my fault yer weird," Jacob said, glaring at Simon. Him throwing things wasn't helping. "You just ARE."
(wow, Jacob's really stupid /j)

Phantom's anger became a little more obvious. "Shut. Up." She hissed, coming a little closer to Jacob. "I am NOT weird."

Old May 26th, 2023, 04:31 PM
a FNAF enthusiast

Quote:
(wow, Jacob's really stupid /j)

Phantom's anger became a little more obvious. "Shut. Up." She hissed, coming a little closer to Jacob. "I am NOT weird."
(But he is stupid tho)

Jacob tried to somehow move away from the ghost, which didn't work. Simon, having nothing else to throw at the ghost girl, jumped up and tugged Jacob's legs to try and get him down. This also didn't seem to work.

"Ya are kiiinda weird," Jacob muttered under his breath.

Simon glared up at his friend. "Jake. Just. Say. Sorry."

With a very, very long sigh, Jacob said, rather sarcastically, "Okay, I'm sorry, for calling the floating poltergeist weird." He glared at ghost. "Now lemme down?"

"Worse? Or better?"
Old May 30th, 2023, 07:15 AM
don't eat me

Quote:
(But he is stupid tho)

Jacob tried to somehow move away from the ghost, which didn't work. Simon, having nothing else to throw at the ghost girl, jumped up and tugged Jacob's legs to try and get him down. This also didn't seem to work.

"Ya are kiiinda weird," Jacob muttered under his breath.

Simon glared up at his friend. "Jake. Just. Say. Sorry."

With a very, very long sigh, Jacob said, rather sarcastically, "Okay, I'm sorry, for calling the floating poltergeist weird." He glared at ghost. "Now lemme down?"
Phantom took Jacob by the shirt, which for some reason, worked. She pulled him close. Her eyes were filled with only fury, and her chill was now radiating onto the boy. "That was no apology."

Old May 31st, 2023, 02:01 PM
a FNAF enthusiast

Quote:
Phantom took Jacob by the shirt, which for some reason, worked. She pulled him close. Her eyes were filled with only fury, and her chill was now radiating onto the boy. "That was no apology."
"Coldcoldcold," Jacob muttered, trying to somehow push the ghost girl away. His hands continuously fazed through her body, which was irritating. He did indeed regret making the girl angry, but he was a teenage boy, and thus far too stubborn to apologize sincerely.

Simon watched from below, and slowly pulled out his phone. The more the merrier! he thought, texting another one of his friends, despite it being near ten at night.

"Worse? Or better?"