Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Good as New - [SHC event]
by Myling
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 05:01 AM
Doeflame finder
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 04:42 AM
★ ramen's little art shop ★
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 04:23 AM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 04:23 AM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 04:22 AM

Old December 15th, 2016, 03:34 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: Parasyte [rp]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
@Duskflight- gah, this took so long, sorry! :c

'All parasytes say that' ... has he come across others? Keita wondered how many of their kind Kiru had come across, and if he had killed them all. He doesn't seem to think highly of our own kind, he thought in confusion. He narrowed his pale eyes, not seeing any sign of Kiru calming down and letting him go. Will I actually have to fight? If he has killed others, than he is sure to win, Keita himself hadn't been into fights. At first he would kill humans, but they weren't very good at fighting him off - but he's calmed down since than and found a much more pleasing way for him to continue living.

"Well..." he felt embarrassed as soon as Kiru questioned if he had not sensed him. "I... well, I sensed you when I got closer to your shop, but I haven't come across others so I wasn't sure what it was I was sensing," the parasyte was sure that it sounded dumb as he spoke his answer. He doubted that the other would believe a word he was saying, already decided they were enemies.

Then the older host stepped back and his murderous intent embed away. Keita stilled remained where he was, not really relaxing in case he tried to threaten him again. He was still sure there was no way he could possibly win in any fight, especially with Kiru due to him already seeming to be experienced. But as he began to cut up some more meat, acting as if nothing had happened between them, Keita began to relax and allowed his hand to return to the shape of a human's hand.

The younger hist gave a slight look of confusion. "What do you mean 'stay here'? Like in this building?" He cocked his head a bit as he returned the question with another one. "Are you're 'territory'?" After a moment of thinking this over, he simply gave a shrug. "Either way - I'll leave the building if you'd like, but I have to stay around the area since this is where my host's family lives," Keita admitted.
{Really, I should be the on who's apologizing! Sorry it took so long! ;0; }

At hearing the younger parasytes answer to his question, Kiru grunted and flashed a glance at him. I must be the first other of our kind he has met. Interesting, he must be new. Either that or he's gotten extremely lucky. Or.. He's lying. His eyes focused back on the meat he was cutting, thinking about this thoroughly.

"How long have you been in your host? Because I have no sensed you yet, not before today and I'm sure if you were in my territory, I'd be able to sense you." Eyes narrowing he turned around to look at Keita, suspicion practically wafting off of him in waves and the slight hint of murderous intent creeping back up.

He's not to be trusted, I should end him now.. But then again, perhaps he really is young. Now confusion slipped in, why was he contradicting himself, he could kill this other parasyte, dispose of the corpse, and get on with his host's life, learning what he can, living in relative 'peace', murdering as he pleased without worry.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old December 15th, 2016, 04:23 PM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
{Really, I should be the on who's apologizing! Sorry it took so long! ;0; }

At hearing the younger parasytes answer to his question, Kiru grunted and flashed a glance at him. I must be the first other of our kind he has met. Interesting, he must be new. Either that or he's gotten extremely lucky. Or.. He's lying. His eyes focused back on the meat he was cutting, thinking about this thoroughly.

"How long have you been in your host? Because I have no sensed you yet, not before today and I'm sure if you were in my territory, I'd be able to sense you." Eyes narrowing he turned around to look at Keita, suspicion practically wafting off of him in waves and the slight hint of murderous intent creeping back up.

He's not to be trusted, I should end him now.. But then again, perhaps he really is young. Now confusion slipped in, why was he contradicting himself, he could kill this other parasyte, dispose of the corpse, and get on with his host's life, learning what he can, living in relative 'peace', murdering as he pleased without worry.
@Duskflight- no, it's fine ^w^

Keita stiffened once again as suspicion with rising murderous intent seemed to come off of the other parasyte. Though he was taken by surprised yet again by Kiru as he was questioned about how long he had been in his host. He thought back, trying to remember when had first taken over his host. Hus brows furrowed as he thought. He hadn't really kept track of the days, being too busy studying up on humans as well as on his own host in order to blend into the human race.

He bit his lip slightly. He wasn't sure why Kiru would care, even if he hadn't been able to sense his presence. "I've honestly have not paid much attention to the passing days, though I suppose it had not been for too long," he stated after his moments of thoughts. The young parasyte wonder if that was a satisfying answer or if it had possibly been wrong. He true was not looking fir any kind of fight with this other parasyte.

Keita's brows furrowed again as he picked up another vibe coming off of the parasyte in front of him. Confusion...? Why what could he possibly be confused about? Did I say or do something perplexing? He wasn't sure if he was acting 'properly' for their species. The younger host only knew that the parasytes eat humans due to their nature - or at least he assumed they all did. He still knew very little about his own race, and he sadly admitted that to himself.

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛
Old December 27th, 2016, 09:50 AM
predictably unpredictable

My Mood: Amused

(bump for @Duskflight)

character siteroleplay trackerdeviantart
┗━━━━━━━━━━ ❈ ━━━━━━━━━━┛