Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Velli's Pop-Up Egg Hint...
Last post by wendigo
Today 11:19 PM
WindClan Clearing
by Lillith
Last post by elaif
Today 11:10 PM
Character interaction and...
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 11:09 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 11:05 PM
LF- VenomWink art.
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 10:55 PM

Old July 18th, 2017, 02:55 AM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: GG[Gay Guys] [Private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphypoin View Post
The man hummed as the boy talked. Well, he didn't talk much, but he really couldn't get enough of his voice. It wasn't just the accent, it was the way he spoke, too. The way he put words together. It wasn't interesting, but Ky liked it. Smooth, sultry. He was so outside the box, over the top, he really didn't see why anyone spent the time to talk to someone who would eventually talk more than them and talk over them. Really, he could speak for two, and then some.

"Ah," He cooed, "Inteligente, hm, Cas? I'm going to call you Cas. I'm an entrepreneur myself. I own a store, Diseño de Moda, here in town, a few blocks away from this shop. I have a personal fashion line there, and Chi here sells her makeup there. Brother sister business, sort of."

Hana came over with a cup, their largest size. He said a soft thank you and took a sip. really want Casper to know about it yet.
He raised an eyebrow at the nickname but didnt argue. "A business man? that sounds cool," hes heard of the place before, most people atleast owned one if not more things from the store itself. Hed check it out someday, maybe hed see Kyran there too. "Im just starting to get into the science industry, still trying to get on my feet from moving to America and all." he moved to America a few years ago, but it was still a major change to move all across the world to have more opportunities.Hell, it took him a month to adjust to the timezones. His nervousness was starting to ease a bit more;still clearly there though. The man was easy to talk to and seemed to pick up on social cues that the loud voices startled him a bit, which calmed him a bit. perhaps it was worth driving two hours for a lunch break.
Old July 18th, 2017, 03:03 AM
no u

Lightbulb Re: GG[Gay Guys] [Private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
He raised an eyebrow at the nickname but didnt argue. "A business man? that sounds cool," hes heard of the place before, most people atleast owned one if not more things from the store itself. Hed check it out someday, maybe hed see Kyran there too. "Im just starting to get into the science industry, still trying to get on my feet from moving to America and all." he moved to America a few years ago, but it was still a major change to move all across the world to have more opportunities.Hell, it took him a month to adjust to the timezones. His nervousness was starting to ease a bit more;still clearly there though. The man was easy to talk to and seemed to pick up on social cues that the loud voices startled him a bit, which calmed him a bit. perhaps it was worth driving two hours for a lunch break.
"Eh, a drag sometimes, but you know. Not everyone loves their job all the time." Which was true. Ky needed a break from time to time. He had a few other stores in some other nearby cities, but that was it. His brand was popular though. It's what brought Chi up on the scale she was already on. He liked his job, most of the time.

The moving part, Kyran could understand. When he was younger, his mother and father immigrated from Mexico to here. It had been rough for him, it still was now. He could relate to Casper. He took a bit sip of his drink, "I'm sure what you do is much more interesting than selling things, no?"

love
characters
Old July 18th, 2017, 03:21 AM
whats up danger?

Quote:
"Eh, a drag sometimes, but you know. Not everyone loves their job all the time." Which was true. Ky needed a break from time to time. He had a few other stores in some other nearby cities, but that was it. His brand was popular though. It's what brought Chi up on the scale she was already on. He liked his job, most of the time.

The moving part, Kyran could understand. When he was younger, his mother and father immigrated from Mexico to here. It had been rough for him, it still was now. He could relate to Casper. He took a bit sip of his drink, "I'm sure what you do is much more interesting than selling things, no?"
"W-well," she paused for a moment thinking,"I work with genes, plants and animals, though its mainly working in a lab and staring at things that are very small through a scientist version of a magnifying glass." he gave a small chuckle. "Im sure youre quite busy running businesses and all,though I bet youre doing a good job, even when it gets a bit tough." thy gave a small encouraging smile. Besides working in a lab Casper did basic stuff, puzzles or watch documentaries on national geographic. "When Im not working though I like to take pictures, photography and that kind of stuff-just a hobby." his voice sounded a bit shyer this time,not in a sad way though. He wasnt proud of his photgraphy no matter how many times Carmen would gush over it. Maybe it was because he didnt really think high of himself in the first place, but he didnt talk about it to much.
Old July 18th, 2017, 03:36 AM
no u

Quote:
"W-well," she paused for a moment thinking,"I work with genes, plants and animals, though its mainly working in a lab and staring at things that are very small through a scientist version of a magnifying glass." he gave a small chuckle. "Im sure youre quite busy running businesses and all,though I bet youre doing a good job, even when it gets a bit tough." thy gave a small encouraging smile. Besides working in a lab Casper did basic stuff, puzzles or watch documentaries on national geographic. "When Im not working though I like to take pictures, photography and that kind of stuff-just a hobby." his voice sounded a bit shyer this time,not in a sad way though. He wasnt proud of his photgraphy no matter how many times Carmen would gush over it. Maybe it was because he didnt really think high of himself in the first place, but he didnt talk about it to much.
Ky lit up at the mention of photography. Casper was already smart and got to do all that cool science stuff, and now he was a photographer on his lunch breaks? Seriously? This guy was something out of a movie, Kyran swore.

"Photography? Do you have any examples? I love photography." And he did. He loved how easily some people could manipulate a rainy day into a gorgeous picture. It was talent and hard work. It was something Kyran had always been jealous of. He was sure, now looking back on it, if he'd only had enough time and practice, he would have gotten pretty good at it, but he never had the knack for it. He couldn't take a scene and make it beautiful. He couldn't play with lighting, he couldn't shift angles, he wasn't that type of person. And if Casper could do it, Ky would really enjoy seeing that.

love
characters
Old July 18th, 2017, 03:45 AM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Ky lit up at the mention of photography. Casper was already smart and got to do all that cool science stuff, and now he was a photographer on his lunch breaks? Seriously? This guy was something out of a movie, Kyran swore.

"Photography? Do you have any examples? I love photography." And he did. He loved how easily some people could manipulate a rainy day into a gorgeous picture. It was talent and hard work. It was something Kyran had always been jealous of. He was sure, now looking back on it, if he'd only had enough time and practice, he would have gotten pretty good at it, but he never had the knack for it. He couldn't take a scene and make it beautiful. He couldn't play with lighting, he couldn't shift angles, he wasn't that type of person. And if Casper could do it, Ky would really enjoy seeing that.
He was surprised that Ky cared about his hobby, but nodded along anyway,"Y-yeah Im sure I have something on my phone for you to look at." he took out his phone and unlocked it, clicking the the folder labeled as photography. He pulled up a picture Australian dessert at night time, the brown hues of the red sand blended in with the red purple sky. The camera had a fine lens and he was proud that he caught many of the stars in this picture. He slid the phone across the table in view for Kyran. "Its an older picture, b-but its something I took from Australia before I left. Not that good but..I still enjoy it," he scratched the back of his head in slight nervousness. He hadnt shown anyone his photos besides Carmen, and was frankly just afraid of opinions. Though he remembers taking that picture. It was a few weeks before he left to america and wanted to grab photos of his homeland before he had to leave to remember something bye.
Old July 18th, 2017, 03:57 AM
no u

Quote:
He was surprised that Ky cared about his hobby, but nodded along anyway,"Y-yeah Im sure I have something on my phone for you to look at." he took out his phone and unlocked it, clicking the the folder labeled as photography. He pulled up a picture Australian dessert at night time, the brown hues of the red sand blended in with the red purple sky. The camera had a fine lens and he was proud that he caught many of the stars in this picture. He slid the phone across the table in view for Kyran. "Its an older picture, b-but its something I took from Australia before I left. Not that good but..I still enjoy it," he scratched the back of his head in slight nervousness. He hadnt shown anyone his photos besides Carmen, and was frankly just afraid of opinions. Though he remembers taking that picture. It was a few weeks before he left to america and wanted to grab photos of his homeland before he had to leave to remember something bye.
It took a lot to shock Ky, even merely make him say wow. But the photo. It was all reds and oranges mixed with the deep blues of the night sky. There were so many stars. More stars than Kyran had seen, even in Mexico, even here. It was amazing. He picked up the phone, bringing it closer to his face. It was truly an amazing photo. He'd never really seen Australia himself, only in phone shots and cameras that were even decent quality, but this. It was a side of Australia he'd not seen before. He could say the same about Casper himself. Really, it was amazing.

Ky, frankly, was speechless, just a breathless wow escaping his lips as he put the phone down and slid it back over to Casper. It took him a moment to speak, "Wow, Casper. That is truly some talent, you'll have to show me how you do it sometime."

love
characters
Old July 18th, 2017, 10:54 AM
whats up danger?

Quote:
It took a lot to shock Ky, even merely make him say wow. But the photo. It was all reds and oranges mixed with the deep blues of the night sky. There were so many stars. More stars than Kyran had seen, even in Mexico, even here. It was amazing. He picked up the phone, bringing it closer to his face. It was truly an amazing photo. He'd never really seen Australia himself, only in phone shots and cameras that were even decent quality, but this. It was a side of Australia he'd not seen before. He could say the same about Casper himself. Really, it was amazing.

Ky, frankly, was speechless, just a breathless wow escaping his lips as he put the phone down and slid it back over to Casper. It took him a moment to speak, "Wow, Casper. That is truly some talent, you'll have to show me how you do it sometime."
"T-thank you," he couldnt help but gush, accent thick, feeling a bit of heat rise to his cheeks again but he ignored it. "I havent shown anyone but Carmen my pictures, I get shy about it." Casper picked at his sweater slightly but he now couldn't stop smiling, showing his pearly whites and all, even if it was a small nervous smile; it was a genuine one. "And Id like this, I like teaching people." a simple compliment went a long way with Casper, and with the mans both surprised and good reaction it only made his heart swell a bit. "D-do you have any hobbies?"
Old July 18th, 2017, 03:46 PM
no u

Quote:
"T-thank you," he couldnt help but gush, accent thick, feeling a bit of heat rise to his cheeks again but he ignored it. "I havent shown anyone but Carmen my pictures, I get shy about it." Casper picked at his sweater slightly but he now couldn't stop smiling, showing his pearly whites and all, even if it was a small nervous smile; it was a genuine one. "And Id like this, I like teaching people." a simple compliment went a long way with Casper, and with the mans both surprised and good reaction it only made his heart swell a bit. "D-do you have any hobbies?"
Kyran stirred his drink, swirling it around in its big cup. He just wanted to listen to Casper talk. He could listen to him stutter all day, and for once, Ky didn't feel like talking up a storm, and that was definitely something new. He snorted and rolled his eyes with a sigh.

"Frankly, I wish. Too busy working my company to have many hobbies. Other than annoying little sister?" A hand flitted to Chi for a moment, "Not much. Sometimes I read if given the time." That was a thing Kyran hated. Apart from the annoying customers, ignorant cashiers, and people gushing over him anytime he left the vicinity of his usual neighbourhood, he hated that he didn't get much time to be with himself or his friends. Sure, he could higher people to deal with that, but that was the part of his job that kept him humble and grounded, reminding him that he was still a normal person, even if he had a very successful company.

Chi's schedule was flexible, for the most part. She could pick and choose, decline and deny, but Ky was sort of stuck. Same things all day every day. He could change that, but he didn't want to. He could make things flexible, he was the big boss of his company, but he didn't want to. Well, maybe if Cas asked him with that pretty accent, he would.

love
characters
Old July 18th, 2017, 04:00 PM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Kyran stirred his drink, swirling it around in its big cup. He just wanted to listen to Casper talk. He could listen to him stutter all day, and for once, Ky didn't feel like talking up a storm, and that was definitely something new. He snorted and rolled his eyes with a sigh.

"Frankly, I wish. Too busy working my company to have many hobbies. Other than annoying little sister?" A hand flitted to Chi for a moment, "Not much. Sometimes I read if given the time." That was a thing Kyran hated. Apart from the annoying customers, ignorant cashiers, and people gushing over him anytime he left the vicinity of his usual neighbourhood, he hated that he didn't get much time to be with himself or his friends. Sure, he could higher people to deal with that, but that was the part of his job that kept him humble and grounded, reminding him that he was still a normal person, even if he had a very successful company.

Chi's schedule was flexible, for the most part. She could pick and choose, decline and deny, but Ky was sort of stuck. Same things all day every day. He could change that, but he didn't want to. He could make things flexible, he was the big boss of his company, but he didn't want to. Well, maybe if Cas asked him with that pretty accent, he would.
"You should take breaks more often then, life isnt all about work sometimes." he already had one workaholic friend, he didnt need another. He paused for a moment in thought. He seemed like a busy guy, but with the simple conversation Casper was just growing more and more eagar to talk to him,"I-I know it sounds weird and all but, I havent taken that many pictures since Ive been to America," he picked at the hem of his sweater again,"you seem like you could be a model,theres a forest nearby town thats really pretty-Ive been wanting to take pictures of it for awhile." once he spoke and rethought the words he had just said, calling Kyran and model and all, he could feel his face glow red in embarrassment "T-that sounded c-creepy-Im sorry, s-sounded better in my head.."
Old July 18th, 2017, 04:14 PM
no u

Quote:
"You should take breaks more often then, life isnt all about work sometimes." he already had one workaholic friend, he didnt need another. He paused for a moment in thought. He seemed like a busy guy, but with the simple conversation Casper was just growing more and more eagar to talk to him,"I-I know it sounds weird and all but, I havent taken that many pictures since Ive been to America," he picked at the hem of his sweater again,"you seem like you could be a model,theres a forest nearby town thats really pretty-Ive been wanting to take pictures of it for awhile." once he spoke and rethought the words he had just said, calling Kyran and model and all, he could feel his face glow red in embarrassment "T-that sounded c-creepy-Im sorry, s-sounded better in my head.."
Humming, he took a long drink, listening to Casper's proposal. It wouldn't be the first time someone's asked him to model, after all, he did own a fashion line and had modelled most of it himself when he'd first started out. Ky gave him a sympathetic look, placing both hands on the table.

"Oh, no, no, no, cariño, it's okay," He said, voice soft but insistent, "I understand, really. I know what you're talking about, that place is gorgeous. It looks amazing at this time of year, early autumn? Simplemente hermoso," Kyran cooed, He really wouldn't mind getting into modelling again, it was something like tying your shoes; once you learned how to, you never really forget it.

Besides, it had been a while since he'd been around town, and with a cute new friend, that would make it much better. Besides, Casper was right, he did work too much too often, even Chi would agree to that, and she was more of a hard worker than him! Still, the difference between them was that Chi could pace herself, and Ky just wanted to work nonstop.

love
characters