Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Where No One Goes [finder]
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 07:16 PM
Hide & Seek Stealth Event...
Last post by Mica
Today 07:15 PM
Lessons of the Past [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 07:15 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 07:12 PM
Yellowpaw assessment.
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 07:11 PM

Old July 17th, 2017, 11:34 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default GG[Gay Guys] [Private]

Even if Casper and Carmen lived in the same city it was rare that they hung out often anymore. Both busy with their own lives, Carmen dropped out of Highschool early to pursue her dreams as a "Ghost Hunter" and the two best friends didnt see each other since then. Since then, Casper finished high school and college, and was truly beginning his career as a biologist. He received texts from Carmen often, whether they were having a conversation or it was some cat meme she found at 3 in the morning, they tried to text often. What he was not expecting was to be invited out to lunch with a few other friends Cjs claims.

10:01am ; Hey Casper I was wondering if you wanted to go to lunch at the local cafe with me and some other friends of mine? 12pm, see ya there dude (their cool like us, dont worry )
The invite gave him anxiety simply from the fact hed have to meet new people. Though he hadnt seen Cj in awhile and he couldnt deny that. Long time no see, right? He was an early bird, already dressed and ready for the day, but he was pretty far away from where the cafe was and where Carmen lived in general, so he decided to leave right now instead. With all the lights and how far he was, he would get there on time anyway.

@alphypoin
Old July 17th, 2017, 11:55 PM
no u

Lightbulb Re: GG[Gay Guys] [Private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
Even if Casper and Carmen lived in the same city it was rare that they hung out often anymore. Both busy with their own lives, Carmen dropped out of Highschool early to pursue her dreams as a "Ghost Hunter" and the two best friends didnt see each other since then. Since then, Casper finished high school and college, and was truly beginning his career as a biologist. He received texts from Carmen often, whether they were having a conversation or it was some cat meme she found at 3 in the morning, they tried to text often. What he was not expecting was to be invited out to lunch with a few other friends Cjs claims.

10:01am ; Hey Casper I was wondering if you wanted to go to lunch at the local cafe with me and some other friends of mine? 12pm, see ya there dude (their cool like us, dont worry )
The invite gave him anxiety simply from the fact hed have to meet new people. Though he hadnt seen Cj in awhile and he couldnt deny that. Long time no see, right? He was an early bird, already dressed and ready for the day, but he was pretty far away from where the cafe was and where Carmen lived in general, so he decided to leave right now instead. With all the lights and how far he was, he would get there on time anyway.

@alphypoin
Kyran had dialled Chi out of the blue. It wasn't strange, they were friends, probably the closest Chi or Ky had. The only thing was she'd made herself so busy that, even living in the same building, they rarely saw one another. He missed his friend, he wanted to see her, and rather than hanging back and waiting for her to throw the move, he did it himself, almost ecstatic as she picked up.

"Chichima!" He shouted, echoing around his empty apartment, "So since you've overloaded your work schedule --I saw from Twitter-- let's hang out, soon, before you start crying over rude clients, yeah?"

"Kyran, I love you, dearly, like a brother, but I'm in the middle of something right now and--" Chi sounded like she was whispering, trying to keep away from someone.

"Don't tell me you've already started, Chichi, we've talked about this--"

"No! I know, but I'm-I'm sort of doing something, like, a meeting thing-- not-not a date, but like, a-a meetup. Just a get-together. A friend."

"You have friends?"

"Ky. We're at Hana's, and I'd like it if--"

"Okay, well, I'll be over in a few, can't wait to meet this other friend! Ciao." And Kyran hung up before she could answer. What could he say? He was bored, and he was actually quite curious what person Chi had reeled in that wasn't completely busy like her, and had the time.

Fixing his hair in a mirror, he slipped on a jacket and beanie, slipping his wallet, keys and phone in his pocket before hopping out of his apartment, taking three steps at a time to the parking lot.

love
characters

Last edited by yummyluc; July 17th, 2017 at 11:58 PM.
Old July 18th, 2017, 12:36 AM
whats up danger?

Default Re: GG[Gay Guys] [Private]

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphypoin View Post
Kyran had dialled Chi out of the blue. It wasn't strange, they were friends, probably the closest Chi or Ky had. The only thing was she'd made herself so busy that, even living in the same building, they rarely saw one another. He missed his friend, he wanted to see her, and rather than hanging back and waiting for her to throw the move, he did it himself, almost ecstatic as she picked up.

"Chichima!" He shouted, echoing around his empty apartment, "So since you've overloaded your work schedule --I saw from Twitter-- let's hang out, soon, before you start crying over rude clients, yeah?"

"Kyran, I love you, dearly, like a brother, but I'm in the middle of something right now and--" Chi sounded like she was whispering, trying to keep away from someone.

"Don't tell me you've already started, Chichi, we've talked about this--"

"No! I know, but I'm-I'm sort of doing something, like, a meeting thing-- not-not a date, but like, a-a meetup. Just a get-together. A friend."

"You have friends?"

"Ky. We're at Hana's, and I'd like it if--"

"Okay, well, I'll be over in a few, can't wait to meet this other friend! Ciao." And Kyran hung up before she could answer. What could he say? He was bored, and he was actually quite curious what person Chi had reeled in that wasn't completely busy like her, and had the time.

Fixing his hair in a mirror, he slipped on a jacket and beanie, slipping his wallet, keys and phone in his pocket before hopping out of his apartment, taking three steps at a time to the parking lot.
Casper was exactly on time when he finally arrived to the Cafe. He was honestly nervous. He hadnt seen Carmen in a few months, and now new friends? The simple thought of interaction with new people left the boy shivering for a moment. He sat in his car infront of the Cafe for a moment,staring at the glare of the windows with people inside. Propping open his car mirrior that was hooked to the ceiling he slightly fixed his thic curly hair; but it didnt budge a bit. Propping up his glasses and adjusting his green turtle neck, he closed up the mirror and opened the car door making sure to take slow step to delay going inside by a few seconds. Once seeing Carmen inside relief flooded over Casper. Walking up to her and the table she was sitting at, he looked across from them and saw another girl. She was well dressed and looked nice. Nothing to be worried about Casper. Carmen got up, giving the boy a bear hug and motioned him to sit on the other side of her. Casper didnt want the other girl to feel awkward or anything, despite not knowing her name so he gave her a nervous smile,"Hi Im Casper, Carmens friend. N-nice to meet you." Dammit, thought they could make it through a sentence without stuttering.
Old July 18th, 2017, 01:12 AM
no u

Quote:
Casper was exactly on time when he finally arrived to the Cafe. He was honestly nervous. He hadnt seen Carmen in a few months, and now new friends? The simple thought of interaction with new people left the boy shivering for a moment. He sat in his car infront of the Cafe for a moment,staring at the glare of the windows with people inside. Propping open his car mirrior that was hooked to the ceiling he slightly fixed his thic curly hair; but it didnt budge a bit. Propping up his glasses and adjusting his green turtle neck, he closed up the mirror and opened the car door making sure to take slow step to delay going inside by a few seconds. Once seeing Carmen inside relief flooded over Casper. Walking up to her and the table she was sitting at, he looked across from them and saw another girl. She was well dressed and looked nice. Nothing to be worried about Casper. Carmen got up, giving the boy a bear hug and motioned him to sit on the other side of her. Casper didnt want the other girl to feel awkward or anything, despite not knowing her name so he gave her a nervous smile,"Hi Im Casper, Carmens friend. N-nice to meet you." Dammit, thought they could make it through a sentence without stuttering.
It wasn't long before Kyran was rolling up in his motorcycle. He tugged his helmet off, pursing his lips as he looked at the window he knew Chi would be sitting at. Okay, her her friend, Hana. Okay, and... some guy? He didn't look familiar. Ky knew a lot of people around town, but this guy? Must live pretty far in the city, Kyran usually only knew the people around his side of town. The girl looked familiar, some kid he'd seen in the newspaper at some point, so he could say she knew her. He was missing a name, something with a C came to mind, but he didn't think too much. He parked just behind Chi's cute bug, hanging his helmet on the handle. He texted her he was there about five seconds before he opened the door, the bell rattling as he entered.

"Hello!" He greeted, getting a dirty look from Hana, he gave an apologetic one, and she gave him a smile. He sauntered to Chi's table, basically picking her up out of the chair and giving her a kiss on the cheek, "Hey mini sis!" He set her back down, leaning against the last free seat, "Would you mind introducing me to these lovely darlings?"

love
characters
Old July 18th, 2017, 01:26 AM
whats up danger?

Quote:
It wasn't long before Kyran was rolling up in his motorcycle. He tugged his helmet off, pursing his lips as he looked at the window he knew Chi would be sitting at. Okay, her her friend, Hana. Okay, and... some guy? He didn't look familiar. Ky knew a lot of people around town, but this guy? Must live pretty far in the city, Kyran usually only knew the people around his side of town. The girl looked familiar, some kid he'd seen in the newspaper at some point, so he could say she knew her. He was missing a name, something with a C came to mind, but he didn't think too much. He parked just behind Chi's cute bug, hanging his helmet on the handle. He texted her he was there about five seconds before he opened the door, the bell rattling as he entered.

"Hello!" He greeted, getting a dirty look from Hana, he gave an apologetic one, and she gave him a smile. He sauntered to Chi's table, basically picking her up out of the chair and giving her a kiss on the cheek, "Hey mini sis!" He set her back down, leaning against the last free seat, "Would you mind introducing me to these lovely darlings?"
Casper almost jumped at the loud greeting, Cj having to place a hand on his under the table as a silent comfort. That was something to get used to. Upon seeing the guy he didnt look to bad despite his loud voice. Casper opened his mouth to speak, but Carmen had answered for him,"Names Cj, and this is my friend Casper." He was slightly annoyed she answered for him but also relieved, seeing as this avoided any more stuttering. But he didnt want to come across as a guy that needed someone to answer for him,"Hi, its nice to meet you." he greeted softly. His voice was much quieter then Kyrans, having the silky accent of his Australian heritage to go along with it. But hey, he didnt stutter and that was a silent win.
Old July 18th, 2017, 01:38 AM
no u

Quote:
Casper almost jumped at the loud greeting, Cj having to place a hand on his under the table as a silent comfort. That was something to get used to. Upon seeing the guy he didnt look to bad despite his loud voice. Casper opened his mouth to speak, but Carmen had answered for him,"Names Cj, and this is my friend Casper." He was slightly annoyed she answered for him but also relieved, seeing as this avoided any more stuttering. But he didnt want to come across as a guy that needed someone to answer for him,"Hi, its nice to meet you." he greeted softly. His voice was much quieter then Kyrans, having the silky accent of his Australian heritage to go along with it. But hey, he didnt stutter and that was a silent win.
"I knew it started with a C! I've seen you in the papers, the uh, paranormal group? Cool stuff!" He yelped when he felt Chi elbow him in the leg, motioning with her eyes to sit down. He laughed nervously, following silent orders. He could have melted when Casper spoke. What could he say? He was a sucker for accents, and Casper's was thick. He grinned.

"Ah, Australiano, hm? Me gusta," Ky basically purred, not flirtatiously, but it could be taken like that, "I'm Kyran, Chichi's best friend, who doubles as an adopted big brother." When Chi gave him a sharp look he only gave her a laugh in response. He leant back in his chair, sitting with his leg on his knee, arms crossed over his chest, eyes narrowed with his ever present grin setting off his gentle dimples.

love
characters
Old July 18th, 2017, 01:47 AM
whats up danger?

Quote:
"I knew it started with a C! I've seen you in the papers, the uh, paranormal group? Cool stuff!" He yelped when he felt Chi elbow him in the leg, motioning with her eyes to sit down. He laughed nervously, following silent orders. He could have melted when Casper spoke. What could he say? He was a sucker for accents, and Casper's was thick. He grinned.

"Ah, Australiano, hm? Me gusta," Ky basically purred, not flirtatiously, but it could be taken like that, "I'm Kyran, Chichi's best friend, who doubles as an adopted big brother." When Chi gave him a sharp look he only gave her a laugh in response. He leant back in his chair, sitting with his leg on his knee, arms crossed over his chest, eyes narrowed with his ever present grin setting off his gentle dimples.
Cj gave a brief thanks to Kyran and a welcoming smile before turning to Chi and mumbling something about takeout. Casper only flushed at Kyrans..er,compliment? and it didnt help that with his skin tone that everything could be shown. "Y-yeah,its my homeland." its all he could simply say. He didnt really know how to keep conversations going, or how to even start them, but Kyran seemed bold and confident to pick up the slack in that department."Im just plain ol Casper, Im the person Carmen texts pictures of her cat to at unreasonable times in the morning." Carmen simply shrugged, she couldnt really deny it. "Do you live on this side of town?" now when he spoke Casper took in how thick his own accent was. His cheeks were probably still red.
Old July 18th, 2017, 02:22 AM
no u

Quote:
Cj gave a brief thanks to Kyran and a welcoming smile before turning to Chi and mumbling something about takeout. Casper only flushed at Kyrans..er,compliment? and it didnt help that with his skin tone that everything could be shown. "Y-yeah,its my homeland." its all he could simply say. He didnt really know how to keep conversations going, or how to even start them, but Kyran seemed bold and confident to pick up the slack in that department."Im just plain ol Casper, Im the person Carmen texts pictures of her cat to at unreasonable times in the morning." Carmen simply shrugged, she couldnt really deny it. "Do you live on this side of town?" now when he spoke Casper took in how thick his own accent was. His cheeks were probably still red.
Ky watched the boy blush. Cute. That's about all he could say. He didn't mention it, he side-eyed Chi, who was busy talking to CJ. He was actually here to visit her, not make new friends, not that he minded. He sort of liked this Casper character. He was pretty soft spoken, so Kyran would turn his flamboyancy down. For now, at least, so he could get used to him without chasing him off. He looked at Hana and gave a small wave with a smile. To which she replied with by shouting at the workers in the back Kyran's usual order.

"Thanks, Han, you're a doll!" He said, earning an eye roll, then he turned his attention back to the boy in front of him, "Oh, yes actually, you know the high rise apartments? I live there, a floor above my lovely sister here." He gestured briefly to Chi, "What about you, hm? I've not seen you around before."

love
characters
Old July 18th, 2017, 02:31 AM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Ky watched the boy blush. Cute. That's about all he could say. He didn't mention it, he side-eyed Chi, who was busy talking to CJ. He was actually here to visit her, not make new friends, not that he minded. He sort of liked this Casper character. He was pretty soft spoken, so Kyran would turn his flamboyancy down. For now, at least, so he could get used to him without chasing him off. He looked at Hana and gave a small wave with a smile. To which she replied with by shouting at the workers in the back Kyran's usual order.

"Thanks, Han, you're a doll!" He said, earning an eye roll, then he turned his attention back to the boy in front of him, "Oh, yes actually, you know the high rise apartments? I live there, a floor above my lovely sister here." He gestured briefly to Chi, "What about you, hm? I've not seen you around before."
Casper tucked a stray curl behind his ear. "I live a bit farther from here, about two hours by the hospitals and stuff. Im a b-biologist." God did that sound so nerdy. Once the words left his mouth he kind of regretted it, over thinking things like usual but he couldnt help it. He wasnt interesting, at least to himself he was a boring person. Finished Highschool and college to become a scientist, thats about it. But he guessed Ky must have some high paying job to be living in such fancy apartments. He took a side glance as Carmen and she seemed to busy herself with talking to he assumed was Chi. It had been awhile since he had a day out with people, not knowing alot of people out on his side of town or simply hanging out with work friends. Though it wasnt the same, and Kyran seemed to be nice. He didnt know why he was worry so much.
Old July 18th, 2017, 02:40 AM
no u

Quote:
Casper tucked a stray curl behind his ear. "I live a bit farther from here, about two hours by the hospitals and stuff. Im a b-biologist." God did that sound so nerdy. Once the words left his mouth he kind of regretted it, over thinking things like usual but he couldnt help it. He wasnt interesting, at least to himself he was a boring person. Finished Highschool and college to become a scientist, thats about it. But he guessed Ky must have some high paying job to be living in such fancy apartments. He took a side glance as Carmen and she seemed to busy herself with talking to he assumed was Chi. It had been awhile since he had a day out with people, not knowing alot of people out on his side of town or simply hanging out with work friends. Though it wasnt the same, and Kyran seemed to be nice. He didnt know why he was worry so much.
The man hummed as the boy talked. Well, he didn't talk much, but he really couldn't get enough of his voice. It wasn't just the accent, it was the way he spoke, too. The way he put words together. It wasn't interesting, but Ky liked it. Smooth, sultry. He was so outside the box, over the top, he really didn't see why anyone spent the time to talk to someone who would eventually talk more than them and talk over them. Really, he could speak for two, and then some.

"Ah," He cooed, "Inteligente, hm, Cas? I'm going to call you Cas. I'm an entrepreneur myself. I own a store, Diseño de Moda, here in town, a few blocks away from this shop. I have a personal fashion line there, and Chi here sells her makeup there. Brother sister business, sort of."

Hana came over with a cup, their largest size. He said a soft thank you and took a sip. really want Casper to know about it yet.

love
characters