Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Abyssopelagic
Today 07:43 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 07:38 AM
Cattail Pond
by BEAR.
Last post by willooowfeather
Today 07:06 AM
Sketches by a plant
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:06 AM

Old January 3rd, 2017, 04:58 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Default Re: ThunderClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
Leafstorm frowned, but secretly his smile was growing. "Now, now. You mustn't do things that could get your hurt." He narrowed his eyes as she hissed. This cat was by far the most peculiar he had ever met, switching from polite to threatening with one flick of the tail. He smoothed the hair on his back watching her carefully. "Why would I do anything you wanted?" He asked, raising his eyes.
The white and grey patched female lowered her haunches. "Just don't come on my side," she mewed. She sadly didn't have a come back to his last statement. She sat there now unsure what to do.
Old January 3rd, 2017, 05:05 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
The white and grey patched female lowered her haunches. "Just don't come on my side," she mewed. She sadly didn't have a come back to his last statement. She sat there now unsure what to do.
"So now you don't want me to come onto your side." Leafstorms eyes glittered menacingly with the happiness confusing other cats gave him. This she-cat was definitely providing him with the pleasure of creating chaos. Such a step up from his boring life back in the Thunderclan camp. "Please Miss Dewpatch don't trouble yourself ." He traced his claw over the dirt crossing the invisible line and quickly pulling his paw back tauntingly. He watched himself do this and slowly looked up not moving his head to see if the she-cat was watching.

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.
Old January 3rd, 2017, 05:09 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
"So now you don't want me to come onto your side." Leafstorms eyes glittered menacingly with the happiness confusing other cats gave him. This she-cat was definitely providing him with the pleasure of creating chaos. Such a step up from his boring life back in the Thunderclan camp. "Please Miss Dewpatch don't trouble yourself ." He traced his claw over the dirt crossing the invisible line and quickly pulling his paw back tauntingly. He watched himself do this and slowly looked up not moving his head to see if the she-cat was watching.
Dewpatch's fur rose as she saw the claw come over. She hissed as she pounced on the tom, but her claws were sheathed. "I told you not to come over to my side. I should have been more specific," she said as she pinned him down and looked at him. Her hazel green eyes looking to her paws to see if he would fight back.
Old January 3rd, 2017, 05:13 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

Quote:
Dewpatch's fur rose as she saw the claw come over. She hissed as she pounced on the tom, but her claws were sheathed. "I told you not to come over to my side. I should have been more specific," she said as she pinned him down and looked at him. Her hazel green eyes looking to her paws to see if he would fight back.
Leafstorm coughed and sputtered, at the she-cat quick movements. "Starclan! It was one claw!" He took a deep breath, which hurt because the she-cat was right on his lung. He smiled when he realized something. "Are.... you.... a honorable cat?" He asked. "I mean do you uphold the warrior code?"

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.
Old January 3rd, 2017, 05:18 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
Leafstorm coughed and sputtered, at the she-cat quick movements. "Starclan! It was one claw!" He took a deep breath, which hurt because the she-cat was right on his lung. He smiled when he realized something. "Are.... you.... a honorable cat?" He asked. "I mean do you uphold the warrior code?"
The she-cat knew his tactic. "Yes," she said as she got off of him. She then backed up to a tree after realizing what she had done. She looked at her still out claws. She sheathed them as she looked at the male. She was stressed now. "I'm sorry," she simply said. It was unlike her to attack another cat. It was like something came over her. She was just stressed about all that was going on. New changes were happening in all the clans. She wasn't used to it. She scrunched her body up against the tree as far as she could. She was now on Thunderclan territory. The male could do as he wished now, and she understood that she deserved punishment.
Old January 3rd, 2017, 05:28 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

Quote:
The she-cat knew his tactic. "Yes," she said as she got off of him. She then backed up to a tree after realizing what she had done. She looked at her still out claws. She sheathed them as she looked at the male. She was stressed now. "I'm sorry," she simply said. It was unlike her to attack another cat. It was like something came over her. She was just stressed about all that was going on. New changes were happening in all the clans. She wasn't used to it. She scrunched her body up against the tree as far as she could. She was now on Thunderclan territory. The male could do as he wished now, and she understood that she deserved punishment.
"Its interesting you say that..." Leafstorm chuckled licking his chest. "Not only did you attack me you yourself crossed the border ENTIRELY, just to hurt me..." He trailed off flicking his tail in her face. The black cat ran up the tree Dewpatch was scrunched against. It was interesting to him how she gave so quickly.

Old January 3rd, 2017, 05:30 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
"Its interesting you say that..." Leafstorm chuckled licking his chest. "Not only did you attack me you yourself crossed the border ENTIRELY, just to hurt me..." He trailed off flicking his tail in her face. The black cat ran up the tree Dewpatch was scrunched against. It was interesting to him how she gave so quickly.
The she-cat looked up to the tom, "Your not going to punish me?" she asked tilting her head. "I deserve it," she mewed. This tom confused her. One moment he was begging for a fight, then the next he wouldn't even attack her. She was on his land.

(Oh and in the Star wars rp I responded to you)

Last edited by Slash-GNR; January 3rd, 2017 at 05:30 PM.
Old January 3rd, 2017, 06:01 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

Quote:
The she-cat looked up to the tom, "Your not going to punish me?" she asked tilting her head. "I deserve it," she mewed. This tom confused her. One moment he was begging for a fight, then the next he wouldn't even attack her. She was on his land.

(Oh and in the Star wars rp I responded to you)
Leafstorm tilted his head. "Why would I attack you? I earn nothing from that, just a ruffled pelt. Your weak." He called down from the tree. He looked down again and realized she was still there. "You can leave now! I don't care about you!"

Old January 3rd, 2017, 06:02 PM
I got nothing...

Quote:
Leafstorm tilted his head. "Why would I attack you? I earn nothing from that, just a ruffled pelt. Your weak." He called down from the tree. He looked down again and realized she was still there. "You can leave now! I don't care about you!"
"Fine," she said as she began to pad across the border. She dare not look back at the dark colored male. She tried to redeem herself, but she felt like she got slapped on the face. She passed the border.
Old January 3rd, 2017, 06:47 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

Quote:
"Fine," she said as she began to pad across the border. She dare not look back at the dark colored male. She tried to redeem herself, but she felt like she got slapped on the face. She passed the border.
Leafstorm watched the she-cat go. He was a little disappointed. The black tom did his best not to call out for her. He was enjoying himself, making her feel uncomfortable. He frowned to himself. Why did he feel so sad?