Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Myling
Today 12:12 PM
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:53 AM
Windflowerpaw Finder
by nyx
Last post by nyx
Today 11:51 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by nyx
Today 11:42 AM

Old January 14th, 2018, 04:37 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiral Whirl View Post
Rabbitpounce was grateful that Shineflower worried about her. Tiredness took over her body, "Don't be so... worried... It.. not like I'm dying." She chuckled. "I-I don't need help, see I can walk!" She was deprsate to believe that she was fine. That she was only injured. When she tried to stand she ended up falling over, hissing at herself and mostly at the unbearable pain. Rabbitpounce let out a amused chuckle at what Onyxwhisper said. "I'll always be studdborn." The molly replied. She blinked in surprise when she realized something. They cared about her. Yes, it was normal for clan mates to care about each other but for some reason it warmed Rabbitpounce's heart. Rabbitpounce didn't want them to fuss over her, forcing her eyes to stay awake. "Stop worrying." She mumbled, "I won't leave you guys." She still refused to accept the truth. She couldn't. She was still cursing Starclan in her head, Rabbitpounce could feel her eyelids droop and for a mere second she let them close. They were closed for a long time before they snapped back open. Her breathing was hoarse and shallow. She couldn't wait to be back in the warrior's den, sleeping. She felt so, so, so, tired.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
@Zero to Hero @BluBunnie
ShineFlower rushed over to the dying warrior. "Rabbitpounce...I'm back...I'm here...Suregestorm is just coming...Rabbitpunce?" The warrior seemed weak and wasn't really responding. "You'll be okay I promise..." RabbitPounce closed their eyes and their breathing was slowing down. "Just like I promised?" ShineFlower could feel a tear slide down her face.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunnie View Post
Onyxwhisper thanked Starclan when she saw Shuneflower return. She hoped Surgestorm could do something for Rabbitpounce, she pressed her muzzle against Shineflowers shoulder for a few moments. "It's in Starclans paws now." She whispered.
Surgestorm burst through the tall grass into the bloody scene, his yellow eyes wide and wild. His chest heaved up and down as his lungs screamed for air, but that was the least of his worries at seeing Rabbitpounce crumpled on the ground and bleeding heavily. He cast a small glance to Onyxwhisper at her side, and figured most of the blood coating her pelt didn't belong to her since she was still standing. The medicine cat hurried forward, dropping his haphazardly wrapped bundle of herbs to the side to get a better look at the warrior's wound. "What happened here?" Instantly, his stomach sank at the sight of the blood gushing out in spurts, pumping steadily in time with her heart - and slowing with every second as she lost more and more of the precious fluid that allowed her to live. He swallowed heavily and pressed firmly with his paws as he used his teeth to rip into the bundle and grab what was the last of his cobwebs after Oriolekit broke into his herb store. However, it wouldn't have been enough even if he had had the stuff plastered into his nest. After all these moons, he knew what a fatal wound looked like. That didn't stop him from trying, lifting his paws for a moment to lay the cobweb down and then press again. Nonetheless, the blood just seemed to keep coming, almost as if it was endless. If only that was true... Yellow orbs moved away for a moment to meet his deputy's, the truth evident among the hues.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; January 14th, 2018 at 09:04 PM.
Old January 14th, 2018, 05:12 PM
matching w/finley.exe :3

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Surgestorm burst through the tall grass into the bloody scene, his yellow eyes wide and wild. His chest heaved up and down as his lungs screamed for air, but that was the least of his worries at seeing Rabbitpounce crumpled on the ground and bleeding heavily. He cast a small glance to Onyxwhisper at her side, and figured most of the blood coating his pelt didn't belong to him since he was still standing. The medicine cat hurried forward, dropping his haphazardly wrapped bundle of herbs to the side to get a better look at the warrior's wound. "What happened here?" Instantly, his stomach sank at the sight of the blood gushing out in spurts, pumping steadily in time with her heart - and slowing with every second as she lost more and more of the precious fluid that allowed her to live. He swallowed heavily and pressed firmly with his paws as he used his teeth to rip into the bundle and grab what was the last of his cobwebs after Oriolekit broke into his herb store. However, it wouldn't have been enough even if he had had the stuff plastered into his nest. After all these moons, he knew what a fatal wound looked like. That didn't stop him from try, lifting his paws for a moment to lay the cobweb down and then press again. However, the blood just seemed to keep coming, almost as if it was endless. If only that was true... Yellow orbs moved away for a moment to meet his deputy's, the truth evident among the hues.
Quote:
Onyxwhisper thanked Starclan when she saw Shuneflower return. She hoped Surgestorm could do something for Rabbitpounce, she pressed her muzzle against Shineflowers shoulder for a few moments. "It's in Starclans paws now." She whispered.
Quote:
@Zero to Hero @BluBunnie
ShineFlower rushed over to the dying warrior. "Rabbitpounce...I'm back...I'm here...Suregestorm is just coming...Rabbitpunce?" The warrior seemed weak and wasn't really responding. "You'll be okay I promise..." RabbitPounce closed their eyes and their breathing was slowing down. "Just like I promised?" ShineFlower could feel a tear slide down her face.
Rabbitpounce didn't mistake the Medince cat's face. Her grip on the ground slowly loosen, her vision blurred. Fighting it seem to be useless now. Blood gush out of her wounds. She slowly realized that she was dying. She forced a smile because a frown on her face shouldn't be the last memory of her. She would always be with her clan, she would because even if she was with Starclan, Windclan was her home. Rabbitpounce inhaled a sharp breath, it hurt her lugs to do that so. Soon her eyes closed, her body felling limp as she exhaled. Rabbitpounce's eyes never opened again, not for a second. She didn't inhale a breath to keep her alive. Only one sentence left her mouth that maybe no one heard. "Stay safe, Windclan." Then it was clear she was gone.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old January 14th, 2018, 07:58 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Rabbitpounce didn't mistake the Medince cat's face. Her grip on the ground slowly loosen, her vision blurred. Fighting it seem to be useless now. Blood gush out of her wounds. She slowly realized that she was dying. She forced a smile because a frown on her face shouldn't be the last memory of her. She would always be with her clan, she would because even if she was with Starclan, Windclan was her home. Rabbitpounce inhaled a sharp breath, it hurt her lugs to do that so. Soon her eyes closed, her body felling limp as she exhaled. Rabbitpounce's eyes never opened again, not for a second. She didn't inhale a breath to keep her alive. Only one sentence left her mouth that maybe no one heard. "Stay safe, Windclan." Then it was clear she was gone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Surgestorm burst through the tall grass into the bloody scene, his yellow eyes wide and wild. His chest heaved up and down as his lungs screamed for air, but that was the least of his worries at seeing Rabbitpounce crumpled on the ground and bleeding heavily. He cast a small glance to Onyxwhisper at her side, and figured most of the blood coating his pelt didn't belong to him since he was still standing. The medicine cat hurried forward, dropping his haphazardly wrapped bundle of herbs to the side to get a better look at the warrior's wound. "What happened here?" Instantly, his stomach sank at the sight of the blood gushing out in spurts, pumping steadily in time with her heart - and slowing with every second as she lost more and more of the precious fluid that allowed her to live. He swallowed heavily and pressed firmly with his paws as he used his teeth to rip into the bundle and grab what was the last of his cobwebs after Oriolekit broke into his herb store. However, it wouldn't have been enough even if he had had the stuff plastered into his nest. After all these moons, he knew what a fatal wound looked like. That didn't stop him from trying, lifting his paws for a moment to lay the cobweb down and then press again. Nonetheless, the blood just seemed to keep coming, almost as if it was endless. If only that was true... Yellow orbs moved away for a moment to meet his deputy's, the truth evident among the hues.
@NightWarrior4Life ))

Onyxwhisper watched desperately, although she knew in the back of her mind what was happening. "There was a fight." She said quickly, she wanted to discuss what happened later, she needed to support her clanmates right now rather then get after them for the battle that took place. Her green eyes met the yellow ones of Surgestorm, understanding seem to pass through them as Rabbitpounce took her last breath. The she cat took a few moments to gather her thoughts then she turned to her clanmates, "We need to get Rabbitpounce back to camp, I need to talk to Blazingstar about what happened." She said softly.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old January 15th, 2018, 12:46 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
@BluBunnie @Zero to Hero
ShineFlower fell to the ground beside Rabbitpounce. They had only known eachother for the duration of this battle but the WindClan warrior was a good friend and would've been an even better one of she had lived. "No!" the grey Molly screeched, tears running down her face. You're being a kit! You didn't even know her that well! The voice of Phantom spoke in her mind. ShineFlower looked down at her own wound, which had now stopped bleeding, and saw the cobwebs. She would have ripped them off and given them to Rabbitpounce if she could, but it was too late now. She didn't deserve to die...This is Thunderclan's fault! Next time I see any cat on that patrol, they will pay!
"We're all so proud of you..." She whispered to RabbitPounce's lifeless body. "You tried your best. I hope it was not in vain. We will beat ThunderClan and avenge you..." The she-cat then turned to Onyxwhisper and Surgestorm. "Can I help you carry her back to camp? May I sit vigil too?"
I didn't know you very well, but you deserve my respect and an appropriate farewell.
Old January 15th, 2018, 02:13 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
@BluBunnie @Zero to Hero
ShineFlower fell to the ground beside Rabbitpounce. They had only known eachother for the duration of this battle but the WindClan warrior was a good friend and would've been an even better one of she had lived. "No!" the grey Molly screeched, tears running down her face. You're being a kit! You didn't even know her that well! The voice of Phantom spoke in her mind. ShineFlower looked down at her own wound, which had now stopped bleeding, and saw the cobwebs. She would have ripped them off and given them to Rabbitpounce if she could, but it was too late now. She didn't deserve to die...This is Thunderclan's fault! Next time I see any cat on that patrol, they will pay!
"We're all so proud of you..." She whispered to RabbitPounce's lifeless body. "You tried your best. I hope it was not in vain. We will beat ThunderClan and avenge you..." The she-cat then turned to Onyxwhisper and Surgestorm. "Can I help you carry her back to camp? May I sit vigil too?"
I didn't know you very well, but you deserve my respect and an appropriate farewell.

Onyxwhisper was a bit worried about Shneflowers thirst for justice against Thunderclan, but she was in the midfle of grieving and Onyxwhisper would talk to her later. "Of course, Shineflower." The deputy bowed her head. "Come on, we should get going." She said sadly, she looked down at Rabbitpounce. The feline took a big breath before she grabbed the scruff of hr clanmate, she was cold. Onyxwhisper fought back the tears, she hated seeing a clanmember pass on, 'If only I found the battle earlier' she thought sadly.
@Zero to Hero )) ((do you guys wanna time skip to the clearing? I can mention Sus once we get there.)

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Last edited by BluBunnie; January 15th, 2018 at 02:14 PM.
Old January 15th, 2018, 02:33 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Onyxwhisper was a bit worried about Shneflowers thirst for justice against Thunderclan, but she was in the midfle of grieving and Onyxwhisper would talk to her later. "Of course, Shineflower." The deputy bowed her head. "Come on, we should get going." She said sadly, she looked down at Rabbitpounce. The feline took a big breath before she grabbed the scruff of hr clanmate, she was cold. Onyxwhisper fought back the tears, she hated seeing a clanmember pass on, 'If only I found the battle earlier' she thought sadly.
@Zero to Hero )) ((do you guys wanna time skip to the clearing? I can mention Sus once we get there.)
ShineFlower wasn't sure what else she could do. She got on the other side of RabbitPounce and pushed her along while OnyxWhisper pulled her body by the scruff of her neck. ShineFlower didn't speak or do show any emotions on the journey to the camp. The warrior just got lost in her own thoughts and grief.
Old January 15th, 2018, 02:38 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol

Quote:
Quote:
@NightWarrior4Life ))

Onyxwhisper watched desperately, although she knew in the back of her mind what was happening. "There was a fight." She said quickly, she wanted to discuss what happened later, she needed to support her clanmates right now rather then get after them for the battle that took place. Her green eyes met the yellow ones of Surgestorm, understanding seem to pass through them as Rabbitpounce took her last breath. The she cat took a few moments to gather her thoughts then she turned to her clanmates, "We need to get Rabbitpounce back to camp, I need to talk to Blazingstar about what happened." She said softly.
Quote:
@BluBunnie @Zero to Hero
Quote:
(Sounds fine to me.)
Surgestorm dipped his head sadly when Rabbitpounce took her last breath and stilled. "May StarClan light your path to the stars..." He whispered softly to her. "I'm sorry I couldn't do more for you." The medicine cat sat back slightly as Shineflower and Onyxwhisper took a few moments to grieve for their friend. Surgestorm also took the moment to absorb everything that had just happened, grieving in his own way by carving the memory into his unconscious. After a few seconds, though, things began to move again and the tom quickly moved to help the other two cats carry Rabbitpounce home.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; January 15th, 2018 at 02:45 PM.
Old January 21st, 2018, 01:04 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

Leaftail slid through the underbrush, keeping her eyes on the vole scampering in front of her. With a growl, she pounced on the prey and sank her claws into the creature's back, dispatching it with a quick snap of its neck. She sat up, eyeing the prize appreciatively, when a crack sounded behind her. She raised her haunches and looked around. "Mouse dung," she muttered to herself. She had strayed too close to the border. What would Passionblaze say?

((OPEN))
Old January 31st, 2018, 04:25 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
A half scowl settled over Kestrelpaw's maw as she watched Jaypaw disapprovingly. Him being in WindClan was bad enough, but a confession that he was actually getting better at chasing rabbits was almost worst. The thought of her ending up like that, being a sad and pitiful rabbit-chaser, was almost too much to bear for the she cat. Still, she needed to support her friend. Kestrelpaw was torn between insulting the Clan she hated and being happy for the friend who was so close to her. "That's... wonderful, Jaypaw. I'm glad you have a good mentor and you're fitting in there." This wasn't a lie, or at least it was the furthest thing from a lie she could summon up at the moment.

She really was glad that her friend was fitting in, but it wasn't quite as nice to have him so far away. Being here at the border was dangerous - if another warrior were to come along, Kestrelpaw was going to either have to flee or fight, and after her tangle with the WindClanners at the Gathering battle, she would have preferred to keep from fighting. Her wounds were healing and she would be made a warrior when they were - after that had happened, the apprentice would be more then happy to take on all of WindClan if it meant that this could end and the other Clan could be wiped out. The subject change was one that was most welcome to Kestrelpaw, and she smiled a little bit as she watched the other apprentice.

"I'll be a warrior soon, yes. I'm pretty excited for it," She purred as she shifted her weight a little. Her upcoming warrior ceremony was something the apprentice could talk on for ages if she needed to, though no one had ever actually asked her about it. Kestrelpaw was nervous as well, though... what if she messed up? Deep down, she was scared that she was going to get hurt again right before it and that she would have to wait even longer to become the warrior that she wanted to be so desperately. "And what about you? Are your friends in WindClan trusting you more now?" Sometimes, the apprentice held the belief that Jaypaw could make an incredible spy. Being in WindClan and all, and if he could gain their trust... Snowstar would know weaknesses that she could later exploit. Wouldn't that be an incredible gift?

All he wanted was to know that despite their different homes now, at least some or the original friendship still resonated with Kestrelpaw. After all, despite the divide that separated them, he cared for her. She had been one of his first friends, and Jaypaw could only imagine how hard it must've been to learn that he decided to return her favor by leaving the Clan. There was so much he wanted to say, so much that he wanted her to know, but for now he held his tongue. "Me too," he replied softly, fighting against his will to keep his gaze locked with hers. He might not have been able to say all the things on his mind, but perhaps they had gotten to know each other well enough that the ThunderClan she-cat would be able to see just how much he missed her by reading the tiny flickering flames in the depths of his eyes.

Watching her demeanor completely change as he asked about her warrior ceremony, Jaypaw felt his heart do a little flip. It made him happy to see a smile on her face in place of an uncomfortable frown. She'll make one of the best warriors in ThunderClan, he thought to himself as he grinned, watching her talk rather fast and eager about the upcoming ordeal. He was a few moons off from his own warrior ceremony, perhaps even longer with having to prove his loyalty to his new Clan over and over. Jaypaw was well aware of Blazingstar's attention upon him; being an apprentice still fresh from ThunderClan and wanting to train in WindClan was no small passing, and he was sure the leader had taken much grief over allowing him sanctuary within Windclan.

"Eh, mostly my mentor and a pawful of the other apprentices," Jaypaw mewed, shrugging his shoulders and casting his gaze to the ground. "Most of them are just waiting for me to slip up, or go back. But I think with enough time they'll learn that my loyalties lie with them now. I hope." It was all the young tom could do; hope. He knew he couldn't force his new Clanmates to like him or trust him anymore than he could force his paws to run further when they were already exhausted. The apprentice knew he just had to keep his head down, stay out of trouble, and put in hard work and effort to obtain the status his father had in the Clan; a strong, loyal warrior who would give his life for WindClan.

Despite this façade of her earlier excitement, he assumed she was probably nervous as well about her upcoming warrior ceremony.. Without thinking much, he reached across the border and batted her playfully on the shoulder with one paw, the way he used to when they were both apprentices back in ThunderClan. "Hey, you'll do great as a ThunderClan warrior," he reassured her, nodding his gray head as he spoke. Placing his paw back on the ground, not a single look of regret or embarrassment crossed his face as he shrugged. "Plus, if they don't, you'll have to tell me about it at the Gathering. I wanna hear about the great Kestrelpaw tripping on her way to receive her warrior name." A chuckle followed his statement, and his pale yellow eyes glimmered with humor.
Old February 2nd, 2018, 07:11 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post

All he wanted was to know that despite their different homes now, at least some or the original friendship still resonated with Kestrelpaw. After all, despite the divide that separated them, he cared for her. She had been one of his first friends, and Jaypaw could only imagine how hard it must've been to learn that he decided to return her favor by leaving the Clan. There was so much he wanted to say, so much that he wanted her to know, but for now he held his tongue. "Me too," he replied softly, fighting against his will to keep his gaze locked with hers. He might not have been able to say all the things on his mind, but perhaps they had gotten to know each other well enough that the ThunderClan she-cat would be able to see just how much he missed her by reading the tiny flickering flames in the depths of his eyes.

Watching her demeanor completely change as he asked about her warrior ceremony, Jaypaw felt his heart do a little flip. It made him happy to see a smile on her face in place of an uncomfortable frown. She'll make one of the best warriors in ThunderClan, he thought to himself as he grinned, watching her talk rather fast and eager about the upcoming ordeal. He was a few moons off from his own warrior ceremony, perhaps even longer with having to prove his loyalty to his new Clan over and over. Jaypaw was well aware of Blazingstar's attention upon him; being an apprentice still fresh from ThunderClan and wanting to train in WindClan was no small passing, and he was sure the leader had taken much grief over allowing him sanctuary within Windclan.

"Eh, mostly my mentor and a pawful of the other apprentices," Jaypaw mewed, shrugging his shoulders and casting his gaze to the ground. "Most of them are just waiting for me to slip up, or go back. But I think with enough time they'll learn that my loyalties lie with them now. I hope." It was all the young tom could do; hope. He knew he couldn't force his new Clanmates to like him or trust him anymore than he could force his paws to run further when they were already exhausted. The apprentice knew he just had to keep his head down, stay out of trouble, and put in hard work and effort to obtain the status his father had in the Clan; a strong, loyal warrior who would give his life for WindClan.

Despite this façade of her earlier excitement, he assumed she was probably nervous as well about her upcoming warrior ceremony.. Without thinking much, he reached across the border and batted her playfully on the shoulder with one paw, the way he used to when they were both apprentices back in ThunderClan. "Hey, you'll do great as a ThunderClan warrior," he reassured her, nodding his gray head as he spoke. Placing his paw back on the ground, not a single look of regret or embarrassment crossed his face as he shrugged. "Plus, if they don't, you'll have to tell me about it at the Gathering. I wanna hear about the great Kestrelpaw tripping on her way to receive her warrior name." A chuckle followed his statement, and his pale yellow eyes glimmered with humor.
"Oh, aren't you just a bundle of laughs?" The she cat grumbled, shaking her head a little as she tried not to smile at Jaypaw's comment. But something he had said before bothered her. How could his loyalties truly lie with WindClan? The Clan had killed a ThunderClan warrior, or at least a couple of warriors from there had. They had refused to take responsibility for it. Kestrelpaw was beginning to hate anything to do with the rabbit-chasers, but Jaypaw was her best friend - and she couldn't just ignore him. Still, she wanted to know how he could stand there and tell her that he wanted his loyalty to lie with this Clan. He had a lot going for him in ThunderClan still... he had her, and she was sure he had other friends there! Kestrelpaw hadn't been very connected with friends of friends, but she was pretty sure she'd met at least.. at least a couple! And besides, the transition to another Clan couldn't be easy.

There were bound to be cats who thought he didn't belong there (much as Kestrelpaw did) and there were bound to be cats who would treat him badly. At least here, she could have told the bullies to back off her friend. There? She had no control over what others might do or say, and she had even less control over what they wanted to do to him. She couldn't tell him when a she cat was bad for him, or when some flirtatious, evil, slim feline might catch his attention and drag him far away, intrigued by the possibilities that the tom could hold. No - Kestrelpaw was not crushing on the former ThunderClanner, but she was worried about him. Her brother was a flirt. She knew what they could do to other cats. She knew the danger that fancy words and sweet looks could hold, and she knew the dangers of falling in love.

Besides, what would happen if Jaypaw changed his mind (as he was bound to do) and decided to move back to ThunderClan? What then, would they be star-crossed lovers? Kept apart by the boundary between the two Clans? Or worse, would they run away together? That possibility was a bad one, and Kestrelpaw made a mental note to ask him about any love he had in his life later on. Just to make sure that whoever it was was going to be good for him. "What about you? When do you think they'll accept you... and is that when you'll be made a warrior?" Kestrelpaw knew that ThunderClan would take him back in an instant. Oh yes, Snowstar would be understanding about that... especially if he made her understand that his loyalties had always been with ThunderClan. He'd just been distracted by a pretty, shiny possibility for a while, and it had taken him a moment to realize that his loyalties could never really lie with that Clan.

Kestrelpaw might accept Jaypaw for who he was, she liked him, and they got along - but she would never accept this decision. She would never believe that he was gone forever, a WindClanner in mind and in heart, and that ThunderClan was no longer his home. For her, once you were a part of the strongest Clan, you could never go back. You would always be a part of them. Kestrelpaw thought about Jaypaw sometimes, whenever she heard about the news with WindClan... with war brewing, was Jaypaw going to be safe? And, would she be safe? Hopefully the tom had at least had the sense to keep his maw shut about her and his other friends in ThunderClan. Otherwise, they would be the ones targeted - if the stupid fluff-brains could recognize them from the description Jaypaw had given.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.