Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Seastones

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
need a header for Snowleaf
Last post by leopard.
Today 10:35 AM
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by hermeswind
Today 10:35 AM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 10:30 AM
Family Gathering
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 10:24 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 15th, 2017, 03:09 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default January Gathering

Do NOT post here with a clan cat until their respective clan leader has arrived.

Leaders can post their entrance here, however they should take their roleplay to this thread.

Last edited by BEAR.; April 15th, 2017 at 03:44 PM.
Old January 15th, 2017, 10:28 AM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Cool Re: January Gathering

Halestar took quick and light steps into the gathering place, letting her clan mates follow her. This would be the first gathering of her being a leader herself, and that worried her. It had not been too long since the clans had been taken back from the Dark Forest leaders, so she wondered who would be taking control of the clans now. The leader also wondered how SkyClan would also fit into the mix- there had always been four leaders.

With her head held high, Halestar made her way to the large stone overlooking the large clearing. She noticed a newer face above her before swiftly making her way up the jagged stone. It must have been Grousestar from Skyclan- the cat she had heard all about.

She looked back down at the cats who were now gathering beneath the stone and took a small breath...who would ShadowClan be allies with now? That was now for her to decide, and hopefully the clans she did ally with- were good and not corrupt.

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Old January 15th, 2017, 10:29 AM
led into temptation

Default Re: January Gathering

Littlepaw looked around in the clearing, sniffing the air around her. Grousestar had finally led them to the gathering. The Siberian she-cat bounced around as the other clans arrived. She looked around for Silverpaw. He has to be here! She thought. Littlepaw found a spot to sit looking around for Silverpaw. Meanwhile, Caramelcloud slowly approached the clearing. Her calico fur ruffled in the wind as she sat in the shade. Caramelcloud looked up at Grousestar, sniffing the air. She waved her tail, hoping the other clans wouldn't attack.
--
Darkoak walked behind Halestar. @Tiny His apprentice and daughter followed behind. "Be careful kits. This is your first gathering. Don't get in truble.." He purred to his new kits. If only Moonfang was here with them instead of me

Last edited by judas; January 15th, 2017 at 10:31 AM.
Old January 15th, 2017, 10:36 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Inkclaw watched as the new clan entered the clearing-shadowclan. His lamplike eyes scanned the crowd. Will they be a threat or a friend? Many dark forest believers may be bitter at us, while those who were true of heart will respect us. Huh. We don't know. The sleek black tom walked towards a shadow clan cat, "Hello, my name is Inkclaw of sky clan, I'm pleased to make your acquaintance."

(Open)

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends

Last edited by Momotaro; January 15th, 2017 at 10:36 AM.
Old January 15th, 2017, 10:41 AM
led into temptation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefall View Post
Inkclaw watched as the new clan entered the clearing-shadowclan. His lamplike eyes scanned the crowd. Will they be a threat or a friend? Many dark forest believers may be bitter at us, while those who were true of heart will respect us. Huh. We don't know. The sleek black tom walked towards a shadow clan cat, "Hello, my name is Inkclaw of sky clan, I'm pleased to make your acquaintance."

(Open)
Darkoak nodded at Inkclaw. "Darkoak..." He mewed quietly, slashing his tail. The tom gazed up at the leaders. "Skyclan, first gathering?" He mumbled. The Shadowclan warrior, looked over at Crystalpaw. He purred slightly. Littlepaw on the other hand was looking up at all the leaders. She purred happily, as More cats came. Come on Silverpaw! She walked over to Caramelcloud. The calico she-cat waved her tail. "I hope Grousestar won't anger them..." She mumbled. Caramelcloud sighed, clawing the ground.

Last edited by judas; January 15th, 2017 at 10:42 AM.
Old January 15th, 2017, 10:44 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

A large, thinly built ShadowClan warrior padded over, looking around. He didn't actually want to be here, but out of fake respect fore Halestar, as he didn't like Halestar any more than he liked StarClan, he had come. He glanced around, a rather angry, reluctant look on his grayish tabby face. Redpool's reddish colored ears were flat to his skull as he sat down, scuffing his paws in the dirt. One of the many reasons he hated StarClan was because Redmoon followed it, and Eaglesong, his daughter, also followed it. But StarClan was evil. They were out to taker over the living. How can't the others see that? He thought rather scornfully, a scowl on his face and his tail lashing back and forth.
Old January 15th, 2017, 10:45 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
Darkoak nodded at Inkclaw. "Darkoak..." He mewed quietly, slashing his tail. The tom gazed up at the leaders. "Skyclan, first gathering?" He mumbled. The Shadowclan warrior, looked over at Crystalpaw. He purred slightly. Littlepaw on the other hand was looking up at all the leaders. She purred happily, as More cats came. Come on Silverpaw!
"Yes, it is," The tom mewed calmly, he watched the shadow clan warrior gaze at a few apprentices, "Are those your kits? You must feel anxious, is this your first gathering?" Inkclaw questioned, staring at the warrior, he seems like a good cat, he may be an exception, we'll just have to wait and see...

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old January 15th, 2017, 10:50 AM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Blackblaze padded around, marveling at the SeaStones. He looked around for some of his friends and Sandspeckle, as he couldn't see them around.

@StarLightGlimmer @Cedar @Pink Orca!
(Sorry I roped you into this)

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old January 15th, 2017, 10:51 AM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Badgerclaw looked around at all the other cats. He had never felt so anxious in his life.
Old January 15th, 2017, 10:51 AM
led into temptation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefall View Post

"Yes, it is," The tom mewed calmly, he watched the shadow clan warrior gaze at a few apprentices, "Are those your kits? You must feel anxious, is this your first gathering?" Inkclaw questioned, staring at the warrior, he seems like a good cat, he may be an exception, we'll just have to wait and see...
Darkoak shiffled his paws when the other warrior mention the kits. "Y-Yeah..I adopted them after...there Mother died..during the Evil Era.." He shifted his weight to the side. Sapphirestorm wasn't even here to see his kits in the gathering. He was a better father then Sapphirestorm in his opinion. He had been there more. He had taken care of them during the Evil Era. Darkoak sighed, "What about you? You got kits?" he asked. His mind went back to Crystalpaw. She was like here mother, and he had the privilege of mentoring her. He loved the others, but Crystal was..different. She had accepted him as a father before Moonfang died.