Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by hermeswind
Today 01:47 PM
roleplay reminders!
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 01:46 PM
[p] sugar sweetens under...
Last post by nyx
Today 01:43 PM
Neptune's Adoption Port
Last post by Neptune.
Today 01:42 PM

Old January 13th, 2018, 03:21 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Topsy's and Willow's Dens {private}

@Okapi

Willow padded along the fence to the den of her bestest and only true real friend. We'll, she hadn't really grown to learn about other people. Topsy had the den next to her, and their housefolk adopted them around the same time. Willow was only a few days older than Topsy. The kitten leaped from the fence to a concrete bench in her friends garden. The garden was simple, mostly grass but with some bushes. Willow's garden was much blander, only a few trees and some dead browned plants along the side closest to the den and closet to the monster. She padded up to Topsy's door, scratching next to the smaller door, the one she used, and walked in. Topsy's housefolk always seemed to appreciate it when they knew she was going on come in. She poked her head into the kitchen, where she found Topsy and her female housefolk. She ran up behind Topsy and bounced around. "Topsy! Topsy! You'll never guess what my housefolk bought me! It's like really soft yet I just want to test it to pieces!" She said, probably a little to excited.

Last edited by PokeCat; January 13th, 2018 at 03:21 PM.
Old January 13th, 2018, 04:37 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: Topsy's and Willow's Dens {private}

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokeCat View Post
@Okapi

Willow padded along the fence to the den of her bestest and only true real friend. We'll, she hadn't really grown to learn about other people. Topsy had the den next to her, and their housefolk adopted them around the same time. Willow was only a few days older than Topsy. The kitten leaped from the fence to a concrete bench in her friends garden. The garden was simple, mostly grass but with some bushes. Willow's garden was much blander, only a few trees and some dead browned plants along the side closest to the den and closet to the monster. She padded up to Topsy's door, scratching next to the smaller door, the one she used, and walked in. Topsy's housefolk always seemed to appreciate it when they knew she was going on come in. She poked her head into the kitchen, where she found Topsy and her female housefolk. She ran up behind Topsy and bounced around. "Topsy! Topsy! You'll never guess what my housefolk bought me! It's like really soft yet I just want to test it to pieces!" She said, probably a little to excited.
Topsy was a calico atleast that was what she believed she was. She had brown, grey, black, white, and brown fur. For funny, she said she was a tabby, just to confuse cats. She saw Willow entering yowling in excitement, Willow and Topsy were so different, Willow had so much energy about her housefolks, Topsy had energy about her garden. She smiled at Willow, her fur was rumbled, she knew her mother would scold her, but did she really care, well no frankily she could care less,” New toy Willow?” She asked curiously (I think they know what toys are)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 13th, 2018, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Topsy was a calico atleast that was what she believed she was. She had brown, grey, black, white, and brown fur. For funny, she said she was a tabby, just to confuse cats. She saw Willow entering yowling in excitement, Willow and Topsy were so different, Willow had so much energy about her housefolks, Topsy had energy about her garden. She smiled at Willow, her fur was rumbled, she knew her mother would scold her, but did she really care, well no frankily she could care less,” New toy Willow?” She asked curiously (I think they know what toys are)
"Yeah!! Also, the tiny housefolk gave me something super yummy!" She said, jumping around and almost tackleing Topsy. She padded to the other side of her friend, before starting to ramble again. "Do you want to see if we can catch any bugs out in the garden?"
Old January 13th, 2018, 07:25 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"Yeah!! Also, the tiny housefolk gave me something super yummy!" She said, jumping around and almost tackleing Topsy. She padded to the other side of her friend, before starting to ramble again. "Do you want to see if we can catch any bugs out in the garden?"
(catnip toy? Or is willow really that big of a ball of energy)
Topsy purred,"Sure. Loser has to give me the new toy!" She yowled launching herself out of the den in excitement.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 14th, 2018, 04:21 PM

Quote:
(catnip toy? Or is willow really that big of a ball of energy)
Topsy purred,"Sure. Loser has to give me the new toy!" She yowled launching herself out of the den in excitement.
(Oh she totally is)
A challenge! She was in. She bounded out after her friend,
yowling, "Your gonna owe me a new toy!" She raced out, straight into the bushes that lines the porch. She could always find ladybugs among the branches. Of course, the ladybugs had gone away because it was so cold. Oh, she was stupid. Maybe she could cheat and see if there were any ants in the kitchen. Yes, that was the plan. She bounded off, leaving her friend outside.
Old January 15th, 2018, 02:32 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
(Oh she totally is)
A challenge! She was in. She bounded out after her friend,
yowling, "Your gonna owe me a new toy!" She raced out, straight into the bushes that lines the porch. She could always find ladybugs among the branches. Of course, the ladybugs had gone away because it was so cold. Oh, she was stupid. Maybe she could cheat and see if there were any ants in the kitchen. Yes, that was the plan. She bounded off, leaving her friend outside.
Topsy knew beetles lived under the bushes. She spotted a beetle and killed it then she saw a dead beetle and cheating took it, it was a fair amount, she ran to base of the house, termites always were crawling out their, they counted too what is Willow thinking, bugs live outside. She killed a few termites wonering what Willow was doing, but she shook her head focusing on the task at hand.

Old January 24th, 2018, 02:05 PM

Quote:
Topsy knew beetles lived under the bushes. She spotted a beetle and killed it then she saw a dead beetle and cheating took it, it was a fair amount, she ran to base of the house, termites always were crawling out their, they counted too what is Willow thinking, bugs live outside. She killed a few termites wonering what Willow was doing, but she shook her head focusing on the task at hand.
(omg I am so sorry!I my birthday weekend plus my phone getting taken away really make me inactive)
Willow ran into the kitchen. She hopped into the counter, crouching down to spy any ants. There were always ants. Finally she spotted one of the black creatures and pounced,
scoping the tiny ant between her paws. She placed it on her head so she could carry it out to Topsy. She walked out, wobbling from trying to keep the ant on her head. She walked out to her friend and shouted, " Topsy! Look what I found!"
Old January 26th, 2018, 09:53 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
(omg I am so sorry!I my birthday weekend plus my phone getting taken away really make me inactive)
Willow ran into the kitchen. She hopped into the counter, crouching down to spy any ants. There were always ants. Finally she spotted one of the black creatures and pounced,
scoping the tiny ant between her paws. She placed it on her head so she could carry it out to Topsy. She walked out, wobbling from trying to keep the ant on her head. She walked out to her friend and shouted, " Topsy! Look what I found!"
(NP)
Topsy blinked,” What?” She nosed her two beetles in front of her,” I have two beetles.” She meowed,” bugs don’t live inside.” She added in a teasing mannor because she forgot about ants.

Old January 27th, 2018, 07:01 AM

Quote:
(NP)
Topsy blinked,” What?” She nosed her two beetles in front of her,” I have two beetles.” She meowed,” bugs don’t live inside.” She added in a teasing mannor because she forgot about ants.
Willow's pelt grew warm when she realized that her friend had cought more then her She flicked the ant off of her head with her paw, before turning in back to her friend. "Did you forget about the ants silly?"
She said playfully, flicking her tail at Topsy. "Anyway, I win, my bug was still alive." She said, trying to find anyway to win.
Old January 27th, 2018, 03:36 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Willow's pelt grew warm when she realized that her friend had cought more then her She flicked the ant off of her head with her paw, before turning in back to her friend. "Did you forget about the ants silly?"
She said playfully, flicking her tail at Topsy. "Anyway, I win, my bug was still alive." She said, trying to find anyway to win.
She turned hot in embarrasment,” oh ants yeah. But I win I have two bettles, so what yours is alive and mine are dead.” She hoped that would slide Should decided whether quantity mattered or living vs dead mattered.