Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Spring Egg Hunt 2024
Last post by Apollo.
Today 03:48 AM
[LF] kestrelpaw art
by Rose
Last post by Myling
Today 03:23 AM
Beachpaw's Training
Last post by Fawn
Today 02:53 AM
Rate the Avatar!
by blxze.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:31 AM
well that didn't go as...
by Myling
Last post by Myling
Today 02:21 AM

Old December 23rd, 2017, 09:53 PM

My Mood: Lonely
Default The Rowan shines a light (private with Sasukewolf (madness)

@Sasukewolf (madness)

Dark fog filled the night air giving and ominous feeling that could send shivers down anyone’s spine. It was cold and damp and the night air was thick and hard to breathe in. One small street lamp just barely lit up the concrete ground in pale gray. From within the shadows a small figure slunk over to the light, sitting under it. A pair of small icy blue hues were slits glaring around the area before finally settling down. The figure’s stature shrunk as they decided it was safe to relax. From the dim light you could just make out what the figure looked like. The culprit was a large burly tom cat with thick creamy fur covered in brown spots. The tom cat had two piercing blue eyes that made most cats fearful of him. The tom was currently sitting down with his large fluffy tail tail wrapped tightly around his paws to keep him warm from the bitter cold winds that blew him way buffeting his fur this was and that. The cat shivered suddenly before deciding to start grooming himself to keep warm. The cat raised a delicate brown paw to his maw and began to lick it gently getting all the loose hair off him. He had been dying to do that for a week but every time he settled down to start the grooming process his was interrupted by some cat or some other distraction. As the snow charcoal bengal look-alike continued to groom he kept his brown ears perked moving back and forth like satellites. The tom kept flinching at each sound he heard and by now he had his claws unsheathed and his fur that had slowly raised, was now making him look twice his size.

The tom looked over to his right where the Twoleg dens ended and the dark mysterious forest began. The sight of it made him shiver with both excitement and fear. He had always heard the tales of forest cats, heck he had met a few before. Though unlike the stories the kittypets would always be chattering about on their fences was nothing like what he had experienced. The kittypets talk of how the cats were wild like other rouges but they had other ‘clan mates’ to rely on if they felt lazy. They called the cats brave and friendly. What he had seen them like was mean and vicious. Last time he had caught a cat passing by they had attacked him and had aimed to “teach him a lesson”. Ever since then he rarely strayed close to the border. He knew very little of the clans but one thing he did was the two clans he was near were neighboring Riverclan and Thunderclan. Tearing his blue orbs away from the woods the cat focused fully on grooming before and unannounced distractions enter the ally.
Old December 23rd, 2017, 10:26 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The Rowan shines a light (private with Sasukewolf (madness)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayie View Post
@Sasukewolf (madness)

Dark fog filled the night air giving and ominous feeling that could send shivers down anyone’s spine. It was cold and damp and the night air was thick and hard to breathe in. One small street lamp just barely lit up the concrete ground in pale gray. From within the shadows a small figure slunk over to the light, sitting under it. A pair of small icy blue hues were slits glaring around the area before finally settling down. The figure’s stature shrunk as they decided it was safe to relax. From the dim light you could just make out what the figure looked like. The culprit was a large burly tom cat with thick creamy fur covered in brown spots. The tom cat had two piercing blue eyes that made most cats fearful of him. The tom was currently sitting down with his large fluffy tail tail wrapped tightly around his paws to keep him warm from the bitter cold winds that blew him way buffeting his fur this was and that. The cat shivered suddenly before deciding to start grooming himself to keep warm. The cat raised a delicate brown paw to his maw and began to lick it gently getting all the loose hair off him. He had been dying to do that for a week but every time he settled down to start the grooming process his was interrupted by some cat or some other distraction. As the snow charcoal bengal look-alike continued to groom he kept his brown ears perked moving back and forth like satellites. The tom kept flinching at each sound he heard and by now he had his claws unsheathed and his fur that had slowly raised, was now making him look twice his size.

The tom looked over to his right where the Twoleg dens ended and the dark mysterious forest began. The sight of it made him shiver with both excitement and fear. He had always heard the tales of forest cats, heck he had met a few before. Though unlike the stories the kittypets would always be chattering about on their fences was nothing like what he had experienced. The kittypets talk of how the cats were wild like other rouges but they had other ‘clan mates’ to rely on if they felt lazy. They called the cats brave and friendly. What he had seen them like was mean and vicious. Last time he had caught a cat passing by they had attacked him and had aimed to “teach him a lesson”. Ever since then he rarely strayed close to the border. He knew very little of the clans but one thing he did was the two clans he was near were neighboring Riverclan and Thunderclan. Tearing his blue orbs away from the woods the cat focused fully on grooming before and unannounced distractions enter the ally.
A beautiful multi colored female with golden eyes walks in, her pelt almost blazing but soft and smooth with the white added to her pelt. Just like her personality she was a kind but blazing soul. Playful, a flirt and has a way with the words of romance. She sees him and smiles softly “ hello old friend haven’t seen you in a while!” She purrs happily in a soothing almost honey like voice as she walks towards him sitting down in front of him. “ how are you my friend?” She asks kindly with a tilt of her head a bit but she was purring and that was a good sign that she trusted the tom despite his little scary appearance. She wasn’t afraid at all just happy to see him especially with what she had planned for the forest ahead. .

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; December 23rd, 2017 at 10:50 PM.
Old December 23rd, 2017, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
A beautiful multi colored female with golden eyes walks in, her pelt almost blazing but soft and smooth with the white added to her pelt. Just like her personality she was a kind but blazing soul. Playful, a flirt and has a way with the words of romance. She sees him and smiles softly “ hello old friend haven’t seen you in a while!” She purrs happily in a soothing almost honey like voice as she walks towards him sitting down in front of him. “ how are you my friend?” She asks kindly with a tilt of her head a bit but she was purring and that was a good sign that she trusted the tom despite his little scary appearance. She wasn’t afraid at all just happy to see him especially with what she had planned for the forest ahead. .

Rowanlight turned around sharply and surprised. When had Maple entered the ally. Wouldn’t he have noticed her, the tom swore his ears were failing him as he got older. Shaking his hair to rid the thought the tom looked back a sort of small smile playing on his lips. “Maple, it’s good to see you too.” The tom mewed politely back his head dipping slightly in a polite manner but underneath the icy demeanor there was a light glint of joy and excitement for seeing his long since disappeared friend. The tom has many questions running through his head like where has Maple gone, was she okay, and many others but the kept quiet and showed no expression of his many thoughts. The toms tail lashed in frustration for being so left in the dark by Maple back then but then again he knew he wasn’t her father, he didn’t need to force the she-cat to say anything. Rowanlight paused for a moment picking his words carefully before continuing. “I am fine.” The tom replied reserved, “How are you?” He asked mirroring the calico molly’s question. He had decided to ask Maple later about what happened and why she left him with no warning. Right now he was going to enjoy the molly’s return. Deciding he couldn’t stay mad with Maple he finally let out a small happy purr and he lowered his paw he had been grooming. So much for no interruptions.
Old December 24th, 2017, 11:48 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Rowanlight turned around sharply and surprised. When had Maple entered the ally. Wouldn’t he have noticed her, the tom swore his ears were failing him as he got older. Shaking his hair to rid the thought the tom looked back a sort of small smile playing on his lips. “Maple, it’s good to see you too.” The tom mewed politely back his head dipping slightly in a polite manner but underneath the icy demeanor there was a light glint of joy and excitement for seeing his long since disappeared friend. The tom has many questions running through his head like where has Maple gone, was she okay, and many others but the kept quiet and showed no expression of his many thoughts. The toms tail lashed in frustration for being so left in the dark by Maple back then but then again he knew he wasn’t her father, he didn’t need to force the she-cat to say anything. Rowanlight paused for a moment picking his words carefully before continuing. “I am fine.” The tom replied reserved, “How are you?” He asked mirroring the calico molly’s question. He had decided to ask Maple later about what happened and why she left him with no warning. Right now he was going to enjoy the molly’s return. Deciding he couldn’t stay mad with Maple he finally let out a small happy purr and he lowered his paw he had been grooming. So much for no interruptions.
She purrs softly “ I’m doing awesome! A warrior has agreed to take us to see a clan... but it’s not Lucifers. “ she says softly with a warm purr as she looks at him. “ ... I’m sorry for.. um... suddenly leaving you but I couldn’t wait any longer and my sister and brother were starting to get a bit cranky!” She purrs playfully as she begins to sit down and look at him with those sweet golden eyes of hers. “ but hi seems like you’re happy to see me!” She meows happily as she looks at the forest “ .... Rowanlight ... I don’t want anything to go wrong and... I don’t want to end up...” she looks behind her at the twoleg place. “ .... like .. Killer. “ she looked a bit sad when she said the name of her half brothers Killer a rouge now fighting against the clans who.. killed many especially her former mate and her brother Frost. He was a beast a monster amongst the rouges who.. has disappeared a while back but still. His name haunts those who carry his blood and one of those is her.. and she hated it. She looks away “ ... My friend... can I trust you? Will you stay by my side... will you still stand by me... no matter what?”
Old December 25th, 2017, 12:46 AM

Quote:
She purrs softly “ I’m doing awesome! A warrior has agreed to take us to see a clan... but it’s not Lucifers. “ she says softly with a warm purr as she looks at him. “ ... I’m sorry for.. um... suddenly leaving you but I couldn’t wait any longer and my sister and brother were starting to get a bit cranky!” She purrs playfully as she begins to sit down and look at him with those sweet golden eyes of hers. “ but hi seems like you’re happy to see me!” She meows happily as she looks at the forest “ .... Rowanlight ... I don’t want anything to go wrong and... I don’t want to end up...” she looks behind her at the twoleg place. “ .... like .. Killer. “ she looked a bit sad when she said the name of her half brothers Killer a rouge now fighting against the clans who.. killed many especially her former mate and her brother Frost. He was a beast a monster amongst the rouges who.. has disappeared a while back but still. His name haunts those who carry his blood and one of those is her.. and she hated it. She looks away “ ... My friend... can I trust you? Will you stay by my side... will you still stand by me... no matter what?”
Rowanlight mentally scolded himself for allowing Maple to soften him and make him less angry. The rouge had every right to be angry at the she-cat. But deep inside he knew that being Maple was upmost impossible due to her practicaly inability to see others emotions. She was so mousebrained sometimes. But all the while of the small battle in his head of wether to be mad or not, the molly responded to his question and her response couldn’t hide the small smile of relief he cracked. “Well that’s good to hear.” Rowanlight mewed. When Maple told him of the warrior his small smile faded immediately. She was going to a clan! The exact place where the tom despised of all of the world his companion was going to! Rowanlight felt angry all over again as his tail started to lash slightly and his eyes narrowed even more. The chances of Rowanlight ever seeing Maple again after she left were slim, and even if he did she her again there was a high chance she would be suddenly hostile and attack him like all the other clan cats. Rowanlight reluctantly continued to listen to Maple speak. When she apologized Rowanlight got even more angry enough to speak up. “I-I wish I could take this apology but Maple...I don’t think you realize it but you left me suddenly for over two moons and now suddenly you come back saying your leaving again. And with warriors! You know they’re vicious and mean!” The bengal look-alike growled lowly. Rowanlight looked up from glaring at the ground angrily back to the calico molly’s eyes that glowed a soft amber color somewhat like a darker butterscotch hard candy color. Rowanlight felt himself melt at the sight and let out a small frustrated sigh. Maple continued with a playfully remark that made Rowanlight smile playfully as well. “Now from what I can understand i think it’s the other way around. Can’t stand being without my handsome body?” He teased lightly as he pushed a paw at Maple. Rowanlight chuckled at his own joke but when he opened his eyes he didn’t see Maple laughing along with him, the molly was looking off in the distance at the forest with a far off gaze. The serious question Maple asked made Rowanlight pause picking his words carefully weighing his options politically. “Maple I wish from the bottom of my heart that I could with out a second of hestitation say yes but you know, I really can’t go off risking my life for some stupid clan life. I care dearly about you, you are my closest friend and I would think it would be in your best option to stay here where your safe and life is best. I know I can’t force you to stay but know that my word is there and at least consider it. What ever you choose I will thoroughly support but I just can’t go. It’s not safe and for your safety consider that the chances of you surviving are slim. And if you can’t consider it for yourself, consider it for me.” Rowanlight finished speaking feeling suddenly worn out and sad.
Old December 25th, 2017, 12:58 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Rowanlight mentally scolded himself for allowing Maple to soften him and make him less angry. The rouge had every right to be angry at the she-cat. But deep inside he knew that being Maple was upmost impossible due to her practicaly inability to see others emotions. She was so mousebrained sometimes. But all the while of the small battle in his head of wether to be mad or not, the molly responded to his question and her response couldn’t hide the small smile of relief he cracked. “Well that’s good to hear.” Rowanlight mewed. When Maple told him of the warrior his small smile faded immediately. She was going to a clan! The exact place where the tom despised of all of the world his companion was going to! Rowanlight felt angry all over again as his tail started to lash slightly and his eyes narrowed even more. The chances of Rowanlight ever seeing Maple again after she left were slim, and even if he did she her again there was a high chance she would be suddenly hostile and attack him like all the other clan cats. Rowanlight reluctantly continued to listen to Maple speak. When she apologized Rowanlight got even more angry enough to speak up. “I-I wish I could take this apology but Maple...I don’t think you realize it but you left me suddenly for over two moons and now suddenly you come back saying your leaving again. And with warriors! You know they’re vicious and mean!” The bengal look-alike growled lowly. Rowanlight looked up from glaring at the ground angrily back to the calico molly’s eyes that glowed a soft amber color somewhat like a darker butterscotch hard candy color. Rowanlight felt himself melt at the sight and let out a small frustrated sigh. Maple continued with a playfully remark that made Rowanlight smile playfully as well. “Now from what I can understand i think it’s the other way around. Can’t stand being without my handsome body?” He teased lightly as he pushed a paw at Maple. Rowanlight chuckled at his own joke but when he opened his eyes he didn’t see Maple laughing along with him, the molly was looking off in the distance at the forest with a far off gaze. The serious question Maple asked made Rowanlight pause picking his words carefully weighing his options politically. “Maple I wish from the bottom of my heart that I could with out a second of hestitation say yes but you know, I really can’t go off risking my life for some stupid clan life. I care dearly about you, you are my closest friend and I would think it would be in your best option to stay here where your safe and life is best. I know I can’t force you to stay but know that my word is there and at least consider it. What ever you choose I will thoroughly support but I just can’t go. It’s not safe and for your safety consider that the chances of you surviving are slim. And if you can’t consider it for yourself, consider it for me.” Rowanlight finished speaking feeling suddenly worn out and sad.
With that she growls “ life isn’t safe here. And life isn’t best here! “ she hisses as she stands up “ we fight day after day just to sleep at night! We kill like savages and hunt food that isn’t even kicking or alive! We live in fear here... I can’t live like this. I can’t live with the countless sleepless nights! The constant nightmares! That damn memory of what a rouge can do! Of what a cat can do! .... I lost my mate here... I lost my first love here! And you expect me to live in it as if it didn’t happen as if Tom didn’t exist at all! .... “ she looks away fire slowly fading from her eyes that now held sadness and a broken heart she is desperately try to mend “ .... I don’t want to end up like my brother... I don’t want to wake up in the blood of what I loved... I want a life Rowanlight ... I want to find love again, have a family kits! That won’t die that next day... I don’t want any of this... this isn’t life this isn’t home... this isn’t my home.” She says looking at him seriously but also sad. “ I care about you.. I really do but I can’t take this hell anymore... I want to live in peace not in fear... I want to hunt for a home, fight for a home! Live a peaceful life in a real home!! Not this ... not any of this..” she says as she looks away ears pinned to her head as she speaks again “ Rowanlight... I care about you. You’re my dearest friend but this... this isn’t me. I’m sorry for leaving you... I’m sorry for leaving you in the dark but... I knew how you’ll react... I know how much you hate the clans and honestly I don’t blame you... they’re... different but they not evil. They accepted Lucifer into a clan and now he’s a father! With a warrior mate.... and that’s what I want. A home... not a hell that keeps me up at night... and makes me... into something I fear most..”
Old December 25th, 2017, 11:25 PM

Quote:
With that she growls “ life isn’t safe here. And life isn’t best here! “ she hisses as she stands up “ we fight day after day just to sleep at night! We kill like savages and hunt food that isn’t even kicking or alive! We live in fear here... I can’t live like this. I can’t live with the countless sleepless nights! The constant nightmares! That damn memory of what a rouge can do! Of what a cat can do! .... I lost my mate here... I lost my first love here! And you expect me to live in it as if it didn’t happen as if Tom didn’t exist at all! .... “ she looks away fire slowly fading from her eyes that now held sadness and a broken heart she is desperately try to mend “ .... I don’t want to end up like my brother... I don’t want to wake up in the blood of what I loved... I want a life Rowanlight ... I want to find love again, have a family kits! That won’t die that next day... I don’t want any of this... this isn’t life this isn’t home... this isn’t my home.” She says looking at him seriously but also sad. “ I care about you.. I really do but I can’t take this hell anymore... I want to live in peace not in fear... I want to hunt for a home, fight for a home! Live a peaceful life in a real home!! Not this ... not any of this..” she says as she looks away ears pinned to her head as she speaks again “ Rowanlight... I care about you. You’re my dearest friend but this... this isn’t me. I’m sorry for leaving you... I’m sorry for leaving you in the dark but... I knew how you’ll react... I know how much you hate the clans and honestly I don’t blame you... they’re... different but they not evil. They accepted Lucifer into a clan and now he’s a father! With a warrior mate.... and that’s what I want. A home... not a hell that keeps me up at night... and makes me... into something I fear most..”
Rowanlight felt himself flinch at the molly’s anger before shrinking back. She was right. This wasn’t a life that any cat should live. It was beyond madness, and yet... the tom cat knew he could never leave the home he grew up in. He would never be able to survive like Maple. Maybe she could gather friends and other peoples trust but him. He knew that he was a city cat born and raised. He could never let his mother die in vain.

When Sugar- a lighter snow bengal that him-, died at the claws of a vicious kittypet killing her and his unborn sibling, Rowanlight was heart broken. One of the very little precious things in life was destroyed by his very home. His mother had died fighting a cat for her home. And if he were to leave tha would be like going off and making her die for no reason.

Rowanlight look over at Maple when she finished speaking, a somber look on his face. “I-I guess I’ll walk you to the border then.” The tom mewed sadly letting his posture slump as his ears flopped down sadly. There was a small electricity in the air posing a threat of rain on coming. By the looks of it it was going to be a large one. There was a large gust of wind almost pushing Rowanlight off his paws but the tom unsheathed his claws gripping the concrete tightly. “Come on we better get you there before the rain starts up.” He mewed his voice raising to be heard over the leaves that rustled over the wind that was slowly picking up by the second. The bengal picked him self up to his paws carefully as to not get knocked off his feet before turning to Maple a small forced playfull smile. “I’ll race ya!” He yowled. With out a second word Rowanlight started to sprint down the Twoleg road carful not to get hit by cars. Leaves of red and orange fluttered around his paws as he flung himself forward the feeling of wind picking up as it buffered his fur. Cold pricked at his skin under his longs fur but he kept going placing one paw after the other running in big strides towards the tree line that indicated the start to the clans territory and the end to the Twoleg place. Rowanlight pumped his legs faster before taking a quick glance behind him to see Maple’s reaction.

He hoped the she-cat wasn’t mad he left with out her. Maybe this was how she felt, free but also sad and worried. He hoped not, he couldn’t bare to imagine this was her feelings. They were just horrible.
Old December 27th, 2017, 12:03 AM

@Sasukewolf (madness) bump
Old December 27th, 2017, 12:08 AM
The Madness King

Quote:
Rowanlight felt himself flinch at the molly’s anger before shrinking back. She was right. This wasn’t a life that any cat should live. It was beyond madness, and yet... the tom cat knew he could never leave the home he grew up in. He would never be able to survive like Maple. Maybe she could gather friends and other peoples trust but him. He knew that he was a city cat born and raised. He could never let his mother die in vain.

When Sugar- a lighter snow bengal that him-, died at the claws of a vicious kittypet killing her and his unborn sibling, Rowanlight was heart broken. One of the very little precious things in life was destroyed by his very home. His mother had died fighting a cat for her home. And if he were to leave tha would be like going off and making her die for no reason.

Rowanlight look over at Maple when she finished speaking, a somber look on his face. “I-I guess I’ll walk you to the border then.” The tom mewed sadly letting his posture slump as his ears flopped down sadly. There was a small electricity in the air posing a threat of rain on coming. By the looks of it it was going to be a large one. There was a large gust of wind almost pushing Rowanlight off his paws but the tom unsheathed his claws gripping the concrete tightly. “Come on we better get you there before the rain starts up.” He mewed his voice raising to be heard over the leaves that rustled over the wind that was slowly picking up by the second. The bengal picked him self up to his paws carefully as to not get knocked off his feet before turning to Maple a small forced playfull smile. “I’ll race ya!” He yowled. With out a second word Rowanlight started to sprint down the Twoleg road carful not to get hit by cars. Leaves of red and orange fluttered around his paws as he flung himself forward the feeling of wind picking up as it buffered his fur. Cold pricked at his skin under his longs fur but he kept going placing one paw after the other running in big strides towards the tree line that indicated the start to the clans territory and the end to the Twoleg place. Rowanlight pumped his legs faster before taking a quick glance behind him to see Maple’s reaction.

He hoped the she-cat wasn’t mad he left with out her. Maybe this was how she felt, free but also sad and worried. He hoped not, he couldn’t bare to imagine this was her feelings. They were just horrible.
She watches him run for a bit and purrs softly as she stands up and quickly runs after him. Catching up very slowly “ hi! I thought you were fast! Getting tried?” She asks playfully as she quickly runs by him. Suddenly she stops in front of him and tackles him down as soon as he neared her. She purrs happily and licks his nose “ did I win?! “ she asks playfully as she begins to lay down on him. “ come on! Tell me did this small little kitten win against a big bad rouge like you?” She asks playfully
Old December 27th, 2017, 12:49 AM

Quote:
She watches him run for a bit and purrs softly as she stands up and quickly runs after him. Catching up very slowly “ hi! I thought you were fast! Getting tried?” She asks playfully as she quickly runs by him. Suddenly she stops in front of him and tackles him down as soon as he neared her. She purrs happily and licks his nose “ did I win?! “ she asks playfully as she begins to lay down on him. “ come on! Tell me did this small little kitten win against a big bad rouge like you?” She asks playfully
//Cute!!

Rowanlight chuckled at the she-cats words but before he could respond she had tackled him to the ground. Rowanlight laughed happily as he battered playfully at Maple’s belly whilst responding. “No never, I will always be THE WINNER!” He yowled his his voice loud with a joking tone in it. Rowanlight felt himself blush as Maple licked him on the nose but felt a large purr rise in his throat. Boy did he miss this, he missed Maple altogether! Rowanlight nuzzled Maple before sticking his nose in her neck fur. “Ok maybe...maybe you won just this once.” He whispered softly feeling himself get a little emotional.