Last post by ramen
Today 02:16 AM

Old November 15th, 2017, 05:36 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Faunus Academy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart View Post

"Thanks tai" sliver said. Her cat ears twitched as she looked at Jupiter. Before she could speak someone said something.
"It's how you calm her down otherwise you have her in beast mode all day" sweetie said.
"When did you get here" sliver asked.
"I'm quite and quick. 5 minutes and 20 seconds ago" sweetie answered.
Juniper blinked, "Rein, are you okay?" She looked down at her, kneeling at her side, reaching forward to put her hand on Rein's forehead. "You're going to be okay... what's wrong?" Her brow furrowed. Everything had happened so fast, and she wasn't even there for most of it. All she wanted was to ease her friend's pain... Juniper began to wonder if they were still friends. No, of course they were, why would they be anything more? She was just confused, that's all...
@Hawkstar
Old November 15th, 2017, 05:40 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Juniper blinked, "Rein, are you okay?" She looked down at her, kneeling at her side, reaching forward to put her hand on Rein's forehead. "You're going to be okay... what's wrong?" Her brow furrowed. Everything had happened so fast, and she wasn't even there for most of it. All she wanted was to ease her friend's pain... Juniper began to wonder if they were still friends. No, of course they were, why would they be anything more? She was just confused, that's all...
@Hawkstar
Sweetie started to explain their backstory with sliver and tai and what basically happening.
"That's why- we have to have her name on the chains to calm her down" sweetie said eating a carrot.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old November 15th, 2017, 05:41 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:

"Thanks tai" sliver said. Her cat ears twitched as she looked at Jupiter. Before she could speak someone said something.
"It's how you calm her down otherwise you have her in beast mode all day" sweetie said.
"When did you get here" sliver asked.
"I'm quite and quick. 5 minutes and 20 seconds ago" sweetie answered.
Quote:
@Hawkstar
Rein growled at her sister sweetie and sliver but she froze when she saw her friend juniper she had a small snarl but purred afterwards . Her eyes showed some fear but it soon vanished still showing a little bit of anger and hatred
" c-compli.....cated " was the only thing she managed to say after she looked down she pulled at the chains she soon surrendered and layed her head against the wall. She then looked at her mom and pointed her tail towards her for juniper to see who her mom was. @Alicewolfheart

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; November 15th, 2017 at 05:41 PM.
Old November 15th, 2017, 05:47 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Rein growled at her sister sweetie and sliver but she froze when she saw her friend juniper she had a small snarl but purred afterwards . Her eyes showed some fear but it soon vanished still showing a little bit of anger and hatred
" c-compli.....cated " was the only thing she managed to say after she looked down she pulled at the chains she soon surrendered and layed her head against the wall. She then looked at her mom and pointed her tail towards her for juniper to see who her mom was. @Alicewolfheart
Quote:

Sweetie started to explain their backstory with sliver and tai and what basically happening.
"That's why- we have to have her name on the chains to calm her down" sweetie said eating a carrot.
Juniper looked at Rein's mother. "Oh, but Rein wouldn't hurt anyone now. Rein?" She looked back at Rein, who was still. Juniper bit her lip. "As long as you're okay..." she looked at Rein's family curiously. "What are you doing in the school, anyway?"
Old November 15th, 2017, 06:43 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Quote:
Juniper looked at Rein's mother. "Oh, but Rein wouldn't hurt anyone now. Rein?" She looked back at Rein, who was still. Juniper bit her lip. "As long as you're okay..." she looked at Rein's family curiously. "What are you doing in the school, anyway?"
"I got here. Both our moms are teachers. Well if you count librarian(Marice). Librain assistant and play manger(Blake) to be teachers yea" sweetie explained. The chains started to soften but where still hard to get out of.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old January 1st, 2018, 08:58 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Form
Name: Tiana Irbia
Looks: Really curly dark chestnut hair, has dark mocha skin, has dark brown eyes, always wears a cream yellow top matched with a cream yellow head band, has big bobcat ears with a bobcat tail and bobcat claws
Personality: Always attentive to her surroundings, is awkward around new people, is always thinking, prefers to do things alone, is always organized, if in an uncomfortable situation/convo she will proceed to walk away
Type of faunus: Bob-cat
Sexuality: Straight
Love interest: Open
Power - Invisibility

Form
Name: Nato Dizon
Looks: Shaggy blonde hair with a light skin-tone, wears a white shirt with jeans, carries a cloak around, has a Japanese Akita's ears and tail
Personality: Really clingy, loves attention, is always with someone can't stand to be alone, loves meeting new people, always tries to make new friends, can be a drama queen to get attention, always gets what he wants, really playful
Type of faunus: A Japanese Akita
Sexuality: Straight
Love interest: Open
Power - Hypnosis

Form
Name: Arlene Meyers
Looks: Has light pink short hair with light skin, has a bit of freckles around her nose and shoulders, wears a pink tank-top with shorts, has flamingo legs
Personality: Is really flirtatious, can be stalkers, can be bossy, loves meeting new people, hates waiting,kind of nosy, looooovessssss shrimp, gets annoyed easily
Type of faunus: Flamingo
Sexuality: Bi
Love interest Open
Power - Ability to read minds