Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Q & A! (With my...
Last post by leopard.
Today 04:29 PM
help, i kinda forgot how...
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:27 PM
Sweet Nightmares... [P]
by Tiabirb
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 04:21 PM
WindClan Medicine Cat's Den
by Lillith
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 04:14 PM

Old November 9th, 2017, 02:00 AM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: Faunus Academy

Frilli walked to class with her brother by her side. "Look at what you did! Now we lost the frisbee. Again." She pouted.

"You broke a window." Dunnox pointed out.

"You broke a door." She shot back. She wanted to play frisbee but nope. Now that Noxy lost the frisbee, she has nothing fun to play with. She saw new students, old... they continued forward, Frilli keeping tabs on her brother.

Noxy didn't like Frilli. Now that Frilli lost the frisbee, he can't go to the park with his friends. Not that he has many left. Noxy sighed and hung his black and white tail down, disappointed.

They made it to class, sitting in their seats together, as usual. Welp, might as well make the best of this year, he thought.
Old November 9th, 2017, 04:27 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokeCat View Post

Name: Lialilia (lee-A-ly-a)
Looks: pic coming soon, Orange hair, red eyes, red dress.
Personality: tbrped I guess
Faunus: Fox ears and eyes
Sexuality: Bi
Love interest; open
Power: fire, in small bursts, big bursts when angry or very emotional.
Accepted !

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old November 9th, 2017, 04:38 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
The cat faunus nodded but slightly backed up she wasn't used to hand shaking or hugs. But just to be nice she shaked junipers hand , her long bushy midnight black hair was kinda messy as little bits of hairs where curled
" names rein ... And yes we do im more at the back of the class " she stated . Her cat ears where back and her tail curled and un curled repeatedly she retracted her hand back and her striking purple eyes scanned the other faunus in front of her . @Mad-Hatter
Juniper smiled and nodded. "I'm more in the front. What's your next class?" she inquired. She disliked waking places alone, but she had done it at her old school, and so far she had done it at this one. But it was worth a shot. She brushed some hair from her low ponytail off her freckles. The fur on her ears itched, but she was self-conscious of her antlers and didn't want to bring attention to them. Because she was female, she wasn't really supposed to have them... so they were a bit of an anomaly.
Old November 9th, 2017, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Juniper smiled and nodded. "I'm more in the front. What's your next class?" she inquired. She disliked waking places alone, but she had done it at her old school, and so far she had done it at this one. But it was worth a shot. She brushed some hair from her low ponytail off her freckles. The fur on her ears itched, but she was self-conscious of her antlers and didn't want to bring attention to them. Because she was female, she wasn't really supposed to have them... so they were a bit of an anomaly.
Rein had a nervous feeling and a sense of unease but ignored that
" I have b-boxing after English .... Ummm I get my anger out then .... " she said a little quietly , she was considered a ticking time bomb since she will get angry pretty quickly so she tries her best to stay calm or the best she can. And with her added ability well that makes her more of a danger to other students
" y...you umm... C-can watch if you want .. " she said nervously as she started heading to the gym her tail swaying yet again she held her left shoulder

Last edited by Leucos; November 9th, 2017 at 04:45 PM.
Old November 9th, 2017, 04:47 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

( @Hawkstar Could I make a human, but disguised as a faunus? Just to give the roleplay a bit of depth.)
Old November 9th, 2017, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Rein had a nervous feeling and a sense of unease but ignored that
" I have b-boxing after English .... Ummm I get my anger out then .... " she said a little quietly , she was considered a ticking time bomb since she will get angry pretty quickly so she tries her best to stay calm or the best she can. And with her added ability well that makes her more of a danger to other students
" y...you umm... C-can watch if you want .. " she said nervously as she started heading to the gym her tail swaying yet again she held her left shoulder
Juniper's face brightened. "I have study hall, we're allowed to go anywhere in the school as long as we don't cause any trouble! Could I come with?" Her face was eager. She didn't know why, but she felt like they were best friends. All she wanted to do was talk to Rein. She hadn't been able to because she was new and no one really liked her because she was "smart".
Old November 9th, 2017, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Juniper's face brightened. "I have study hall, we're allowed to go anywhere in the school as long as we don't cause any trouble! Could I come with?" Her face was eager. She didn't know why, but she felt like they were best friends. All she wanted to do was talk to Rein. She hadn't been able to because she was new and no one really liked her because she was "smart".
The cat faunus looked behind herself and nodded " you may " she said clearly as her ears twitched she then made it to the gym . Rein rolled her shoulders and cracked her knuckles then smacked them together . Bartholomew ( I felt to lazy to add Bartholomew form ) who was a lizzard faunus had his spikes on his tail all sharpened and ready to go
" so causing more bad luck are we black cat? " Bartholomew asked as he cracked his knuckles . Already Rein felt her anger rising as her purple eyes had started to glow " maybe they should put you in a insane asylum " he added as he got in his stance . Rein snarled as she put up her fists her tail already thrashing " never call me black cat " she said coldly but Bartholomew smirked

Old November 12th, 2017, 04:57 PM

Quote:
The cat faunus looked behind herself and nodded " you may " she said clearly as her ears twitched she then made it to the gym . Rein rolled her shoulders and cracked her knuckles then smacked them together . Bartholomew ( I felt to lazy to add Bartholomew form ) who was a lizzard faunus had his spikes on his tail all sharpened and ready to go
" so causing more bad luck are we black cat? " Bartholomew asked as he cracked his knuckles . Already Rein felt her anger rising as her purple eyes had started to glow " maybe they should put you in a insane asylum " he added as he got in his stance . Rein snarled as she put up her fists her tail already thrashing " never call me black cat " she said coldly but Bartholomew smirked
Juniper's eyes widened. "Rein," she warned. She anxiously bit her lip, she didn't want her new friend to get in trouble. "I really hope this is part of the class. You're allowed to fight people, right?" Her breathing sped up and her heart quickened. "And, Bartholomew" she refrained from giggling at his name, "what do you think you're doing? Instigating a fight is against school rules you know!" She let herself feel the pride of reading the entire book of school rules before she had attended this school.
(Why do I love rp'ing with Juniper so much?)
Old November 12th, 2017, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Juniper's eyes widened. "Rein," she warned. She anxiously bit her lip, she didn't want her new friend to get in trouble. "I really hope this is part of the class. You're allowed to fight people, right?" Her breathing sped up and her heart quickened. "And, Bartholomew" she refrained from giggling at his name, "what do you think you're doing? Instigating a fight is against school rules you know!" She let herself feel the pride of reading the entire book of school rules before she had attended this school.
(Why do I love rp'ing with Juniper so much?)
Rein hissed as her ears were back against her head her tail thrashing still , Bartholomew growled " it's apart of class dolt " the lizzard said and reins lilac eyes turned to dark purple she hissed again and aimed a kick at the lizzards head " don't call her dolt! " Rein growled as her pupils already shrunk she was in beast mode. Bartholomew blocked the kick and threw her at the wall causing it to crack a bit . Rein growled and smacked her fists together she ran at Bartholomew and punched non-stop but he blocked a few and got hit a few times .

Old November 12th, 2017, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Rein hissed as her ears were back against her head her tail thrashing still , Bartholomew growled " it's apart of class dolt " the lizzard said and reins lilac eyes turned to dark purple she hissed again and aimed a kick at the lizzards head " don't call her dolt! " Rein growled as her pupils already shrunk she was in beast mode. Bartholomew blocked the kick and threw her at the wall causing it to crack a bit . Rein growled and smacked her fists together she ran at Bartholomew and punched non-stop but he blocked a few and got hit a few times .
Juniper's eyes widened. She felt the sudden urge to take notes, for she could tell their form and technique was perfect. She could see their different styles of fighting, and how it made each one vulnerable but also strong. She searched for Batholomew's open spots and saw that he favored brute strength as opposed to aimed blows. She tilted her head as the fast movement increased, entranced by the steady motion of punches and kicks.