Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Velli's Pop-Up Egg Hint...
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:52 AM
Our Little Warriors:...
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:46 AM
Themed Art Competition...
by ramen
Last post by blxze.
Today 04:43 AM
A Lesson in the...
by Dark
Last post by Dark
Today 03:18 AM
The Orange Tree!...
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 02:59 AM

Old January 23rd, 2018, 10:28 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default ғʟѧṡһ, ғʟѧṡһ, ғʟѧṡһ

do not quote this post, mention me.
also, all roles are accounted for, but this thread isn't closed. feel free to post your thoughts/suggestions/questions or use it for reference.

flash, flash, flash.
the taunts singe her tongue like ash.
her best friend gone, out of time
forced, by the world, to make the climb.
but it was her who truly suffered in the end.
her paws stained bloodred
his paws lying there, dead.
she made it there in a flash
he gnashed
he thrashed
and fell with a splash.
the flash had been framed
for the death of her best friend
and while she assured herself she wasn't to blame
she had lit the flame.

a plot i had been planning to do for a while till i saw the perfect opportunity: shadowclan medicine cat apprentice! yay!
this is about my new character flashpaw. more information on her later.
so this plot will be relatively short as i am impatient and ned this done quickly. if you have read all this, put stormflash somewhere in your post. the poem also explains a good bit so... yeah. i'll answer any questions anyone happens to have separately.
on to the plot!!

[Best Friend] and Flashpaw had been best friends since kithood, and early apprenticeship of course. Over the course of time they grew even closer. As a kit and a new apprentice, Flashpaw had been the skeptical, strategic, reserved one of the bunch, always voicing her opinion but also having reasonable evidence behind her beliefs. [Best Friend] had always been the one to make her feel more relaxed and at ease, occassionally even getting her to crack a joke, which made the pair nearly inseperable and compatible in every way. The perfect fairytale.
Until one day when they were out training with [Mentor One] and [Mentor Two]. Flashpaw heard a rustle in the bushes, and, wary, asked what it was. [Best Friend] explained excitedly that it was probably prey, and that they should go and catch it for the Clan. Reluctantly agreeing after the okay from their mentors, Flashpaw slunk alongside him, listening carefully, as they stalked the unseen thing. The bushes rustled again in front of them, so they darted forward. And again. And again. When [Best Friend] realized it was getting suspicious and suggested they turn back, Flashpaw stopped for a moment. What had she been here to do? Where was she? And then it all came back to her.
A few minutes later.
Those few minutes were filled with utter confusion, until suddenly, she looked around and [Best Friend] was gone. Vanished. Completely. The scent trail was strong enough, so she followed it. Upon reaching the end, her eyes could barely take in the ghastly site before she shut them hard. Panic washed through her, fear taking over as her breaths became labored and thick. Trying to calm herself again, she opened her eyes slowly.
And screamed.
Loudly.
In front of her was [Best Friend], broken, bruised, and bloody on the ground, small and crumpled like wadded up paper. Flashpaw begged him to wake up, before he died. She was certain he'd died. Her paws were coated in blood from the tom.
And that's when the mentors walked onto the scene.
Horrified, Flashpaw wailed and cried, and...
blacked out again.
When she awoke once more she was in the medicine den. Daydream asked whether she could remember what happened, and Flashpaw, with a shaking voice, replied that bits and pieces were missing and fading in and out. They revealed that she had gained Post Traumatic Stress Disorder from the trauma of the event, and that it was confirmed that her best friend was dead. Wailing, the she-cat refused to talk for the next three days. She blindly followed her duties around, hunting and battle training, even thought she could barely remember what she had learned the next day.

AND THE PLOT WILL CONTINUE FROM HERE! the whole thick of this plot is that flash's best friend is actually not dead ;0. some cat looking like him was killed, rather, and the body was so messed up that no cat could correctly identify the body. i'm hoping for a future confrontation between the two, and possibly some other cats as well. he can either come back to the Clan after that, or he can remain a loner/rogue. roleplayer's choice. also, it mentions in the plot that she blacks out, right? well, the reason for this is that she cannot remember the parts where she blacked out. no cat knows what happened in between finding her best friend and him running off. (note: with p.t.s.d. your mind will sometimes not allow you to remember the tragic event that occurred to give you the disorder, and can obviously cause further trauma. just looking for a reason as to why i put that in there earlier x3)

ཞơƖɛʂ ʄơཞ ɬɧıʂ ℘Ɩơɬ

[Best Friend]
- мυѕт вє α тσм
- кιи∂, єχ¢ιтє∂, αи∂ єи¢συяαgιиg
[NOTE- HE'S NOT ACTUALLY DEAD]

taken by @Casual Scribbles's branchpaw

[Mentor One]
- ¢αи вє σf αиу gєи∂єя
- α ωαяяισя αт ℓєαѕт (ѕσ тнєу ¢αи нανє αи αρρяєитι¢є ℓσℓ) [flashpaw's mentor]

taken by @Mauve's servalwing

[Mentor Two]
- ¢αи вє σf αиу gєи∂єя
- α ωαяяισя αт ℓєαѕт (ѕσ тнєу ¢αи нανє αи αρρяєитι¢є ℓσℓ) [branchpaw's mentor]

taken by @Fuzzyfeline's hollyshadow

ᖴOᖇᗰ
name;
appearance;
personality;
role;
skills;
weaknesses;
other;
questions;
Ä̤l̤̈s̤̈ö̤. F̤̈l̤̈ä̤s̤̈ḧ̤p̤̈ä̤ẅ̤ ḧ̤ä̤s̤̈ ä̤ m̤̈ë̤n̤̈ẗ̤ä̤l̤̈ d̤̈ï̤s̤̈ö̤r̤̈d̤̈ë̤r̤̈ c̤̈ä̤l̤̈l̤̈ë̤d̤̈ post traumatic stress disorder ä̤n̤̈d̤̈ asthma.

i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by fresh; February 23rd, 2018 at 08:26 PM.
Old January 23rd, 2018, 11:51 PM
wowowowow

Default Re: ғʟѧṡһ, ғʟѧṡһ, ғʟѧṡһ

bump~
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old January 24th, 2018, 12:54 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
bump~
Oh meh star clan! I would love to be Best friend XD
His name would be Bat`Paw.
Old January 24th, 2018, 01:46 AM
The Mouseless Warrior

Quote:
flash, flash, flash.
the taunts singe her tongue like ash.
her best friend gone, out of time
forced, by the world, to make the climb.
but it was her who truly suffered in the end.
her paws stained bloodred
his paws lying there, dead.
she made it there in a flash
he gnashed
he thrashed
and fell with a splash.
the flash had been framed
for the death of her best friend
and while she assured herself she wasn't to blame
she had lit the flame.

a plot i had been planning to do for a while till i saw the perfect opportunity: shadowclan medicine cat apprentice! yay!
this is about my new character flashpaw. more information on her later.
so this plot will be relatively short as i am impatient and ned this done quickly. if you have read all this, put stormflash somewhere in your post. the poem also explains a good bit so... yeah. i'll answer any questions anyone happens to have separately.
on to the plot!!

[Best Friend] and Flashpaw had been best friends since kithood, and early apprenticeship of course. Over the course of time they grew even closer. As a kit and a new apprentice, Flashpaw had been the skeptical, strategic, reserved one of the bunch, always voicing her opinion but also having reasonable evidence behind her beliefs. [Best Friend] had always been the one to make her feel more relaxed and at ease, occassionally even getting her to crack a joke, which made the pair nearly inseperable and compatible in every way. The perfect fairytale.
Until one day when they were out training with [Mentor One] and [Mentor Two]. Flashpaw heard a rustle in the bushes, and, wary, asked what it was. [Best Friend] explained excitedly that it was probably prey, and that they should go and catch it for the Clan. Reluctantly agreeing after the okay from their mentors, Flashpaw slunk alongside him, listening carefully, as they stalked the unseen thing. The bushes rustled again in front of them, so they darted forward. And again. And again. When [Best Friend] realized it was getting suspicious and suggested they turn back, Flashpaw stopped for a moment. What had she been here to do? Where was she? And then it all came back to her.
A few minutes later.
Those few minutes were filled with utter confusion, until suddenly, she looked around and [Best Friend] was gone. Vanished. Completely. The scent trail was strong enough, so she followed it. Upon reaching the end, her eyes could barely take in the ghastly site before she shut them hard. Panic washed through her, fear taking over as her breaths became labored and thick. Trying to calm herself again, she opened her eyes slowly.
And screamed.
Loudly.
In front of her was [Best Friend], broken, bruised, and bloody on the ground, small and crumpled like wadded up paper. Flashpaw begged him to wake up, before he died. She was certain he'd died. Her paws were coated in blood from the tom.
And that's when the mentors walked onto the scene.

okay. here's when it gets complicated.
im still deciding between two different endings. note that one involves [Best Friend] never even existing. another involves [Best Friend] not dying. so if you'd like more details on the two to give me advice, just ask. for now, though, this is about all i've got.

ཞơƖɛʂ ʄơཞ ɬɧıʂ ℘Ɩơɬ

[Best Friend]
- мυѕт вє α тσм
- кιи∂, єχ¢ιтє∂, αи∂ єи¢συяαgιиg
- [subject to change:] σкαу ωιтн ∂уιиg/иєνєя єχιѕтιиg αт αℓℓ

[Mentor One]
- ¢αи вє σf αиу gєи∂єя
- α ωαяяισя αт ℓєαѕт (ѕσ тнєу ¢αи нανє αи αρρяєитι¢є ℓσℓ)

[Mentor Two]
- ¢αи вє σf αиу gєи∂єя
- α ωαяяισя αт ℓєαѕт (ѕσ тнєу ¢αи нανє αи αρρяєитι¢є ℓσℓ)

Ä̤l̤̈s̤̈ö̤. F̤̈l̤̈ä̤s̤̈ḧ̤p̤̈ä̤ẅ̤ ḧ̤ä̤s̤̈ ä̤ m̤̈ë̤n̤̈ẗ̤ä̤l̤̈ d̤̈ï̤s̤̈ö̤r̤̈d̤̈ë̤r̤̈ c̤̈ä̤l̤̈l̤̈ë̤d̤̈ d̤̈ë̤m̤̈ë̤n̤̈ẗ̤ï̤ä̤ ä̤n̤̈d̤̈ ä̤s̤̈ẗ̤ḧ̤m̤̈ä̤.

a̤̮g̤̮a̤̮j̤̮n̤̮, t̤̮h̤̮i̤̮s̤̮ e̤̮n̤̮d̤̮i̤̮n̤̮g̤̮ w̤̮i̤̮l̤̮l̤̮ b̤̮e̤̮ p̤̮o̤̮s̤̮t̤̮e̤̮d̤̮ a̤̮s̤̮ s̤̮o̤̮o̤̮n̤̮ a̤̮s̤̮ i̤̮ m̤̮a̤̮k̤̮e̤̮ a̤̮ d̤̮e̤̮c̤̮i̤̮s̤̮i̤̮o̤̮n̤̮, b̤̮ṳ̮t̤̮ y̤̮o̤̮ṳ̮ c̤̮a̤̮n̤̮ a̤̮l̤̮w̤̮a̤̮y̤̮s̤̮ a̤̮p̤̮p̤̮l̤̮y̤̮ b̤̮e̤̮f̤̮o̤̮r̤̮e̤̮ t̤̮h̤̮e̤̮ e̤̮n̤̮d̤̮i̤̮n̤̮g̤̮ i̤̮s̤̮ c̤̮e̤̮r̤̮t̤̮a̤̮i̤̮n̤̮! i̤̮f̤̮ y̤̮o̤̮ṳ̮ w̤̮a̤̮n̤̮t̤̮ t̤̮o̤̮ w̤̮a̤̮i̤̮t̤̮ f̤̮o̤̮r̤̮ t̤̮h̤̮e̤̮ e̤̮n̤̮d̤̮i̤̮n̤̮g̤̮ t̤̮o̤̮ b̤̮e̤̮ p̤̮o̤̮s̤̮t̤̮e̤̮d̤̮ b̤̮e̤̮f̤̮o̤̮r̤̮e̤̮ y̤̮o̤̮ṳ̮ m̤̮a̤̮k̤̮e̤̮ a̤̮ c̤̮o̤̮m̤̮m̤̮i̤̮t̤̮m̤̮e̤̮n̤̮t̤̮ t̤̮o̤̮ a̤̮ r̤̮o̤̮l̤̮e̤̮, t̤̮h̤̮e̤̮n̤̮ t̤̮e̤̮l̤̮l̤̮ m̤̮e̤̮ a̤̮n̤̮d̤̮ i̤̮ c̤̮a̤̮n̤̮ m̤̮e̤̮n̤̮t̤̮i̤̮o̤̮n̤̮ y̤̮o̤̮ṳ̮ w̤̮h̤̮e̤̮n̤̮ i̤̮t̤̮'s̤̮ p̤̮o̤̮s̤̮t̤̮e̤̮d̤̮.
.....*makes a cat*

Best Friend:
Firpaw
Sleek grey tom with dark green eyes, black paws, ears, and tail-tip.
Teensy tiny punny problem/wisecracker

Question: if best friend doesn’t exist, what happens with mentor 2?

Quotes:
"You know the saying 'the tables have turned'?
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"That's not a riddle. That's a prophecy."
"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket

Last edited by Rivergold; January 24th, 2018 at 01:49 AM.
Old January 24th, 2018, 06:42 AM
wowowowow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bat`Pelt View Post
Oh meh star clan! I would love to be Best friend XD
His name would be Bat`Paw.
i was tired last night so i forgot to add a form lol
@Rivergold
can you guys edit your posts to use the new form i posted? i forgot to last night
thank youuuu!
Old January 24th, 2018, 03:30 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
i was tired last night so i forgot to add a form lol
@Rivergold
can you guys edit your posts to use the new form i posted? i forgot to last night
thank youuuu!
name; Bat`Paw
gender; Tom
appearande; Pure black pelt with cyan eyes.
personality; Blunt ][ Joker ][ Silly ][ Prankster at times ][ Stubborn
role; Best Friend?
skills; Swift in battles, and clumsy hunter.
weaknesses; Being alone.
other; He lost his loner family to a badger, and was taken in by the clan.

(Xd )
Old January 24th, 2018, 03:58 PM
wowowowow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bat`Pelt View Post
name; Bat`Paw
gender; Tom
appearande; Pure black pelt with cyan eyes.
personality; Blunt ][ Joker ][ Silly ][ Prankster at times ][ Stubborn
role; Best Friend?
skills; Swift in battles, and clumsy hunter.
weaknesses; Being alone.
other; He lost his loner family to a badger, and was taken in by the clan.

(Xd )
you're missing something :0
Old January 24th, 2018, 09:27 PM
wowowowow

bump !!
Old January 25th, 2018, 06:37 AM
wowowowow

bop
Old January 25th, 2018, 01:13 PM
The Mouseless Warrior

@ blue jellie

name; Firpaw
gender; male
appearance; pic coming soon... Sleek grey tom with dark green eyes, black paws, ears, and tail-tip.
personality; A bit snarky, and tends to make puns...sometimes.
role; bff
skills; punniness
weaknesses; Being without Flashpaw
other; Are you friends with Storm_Flash?
questions; if best friend doesn’t exist, what happens with mentor 2?

Quotes:
"You know the saying 'the tables have turned'?
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"That's not a riddle. That's a prophecy."
"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket