Last post by Quacky
Today 10:43 PM

Old December 17th, 2017, 10:16 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Vixenpaw froze, taken aback now that she knew exactly what her mentor disliked about her hunting. She didn’t give thanks to Starclan? She fumbled the bird too, but not thanking Starclan? “What do I have to thank Starclan for?” She spat. “I’m the one who caught the prey, not them!” Vixenpaw didn’t say the rest of what was on her mind, like how Starclan didn’t stop her from being abandoned or made to feel unwanted.
Shock pulsed through the feline, from head to tail. Did her apprentice believe in StarClan, even? For once, Featherfur was speechless, her eyes widened, her emotions mixed. She didn't know if she was sad about this, but she did know she was angry. "Who led you to the prey? StarClan did! Who is the reason you're here today? StarClan! Who is the reason you've been fed to this day? StarClan!
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old December 17th, 2017, 10:24 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by jingle jel View Post
Shock pulsed through the feline, from head to tail. Did her apprentice believe in StarClan, even? For once, Featherfur was speechless, her eyes widened, her emotions mixed. She didn't know if she was sad about this, but she did know she was angry. "Who led you to the prey? StarClan did! Who is the reason you're here today? StarClan! Who is the reason you've been fed to this day? StarClan!
Vixenpaw listened to her mentor, anger swelling in her veins. “And who let my father dump me on the Shadowclan border when I was a kit?! Starclan!” She spat the words out before she had time to stop herself then sat there, panting and seething with bristled fur and snarling jaws as she let the words sit. When she could bear it no longer, she turned and scrabbled down the trunk of the tree, intent on sprinting in whatever direction got her as far away from her mentor as possible.

Old December 17th, 2017, 10:30 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Vixenpaw listened to her mentor, anger swelling in her veins. “And who let my father dump me on the Shadowclan border when I was a kit?! Starclan!” She spat the words out before she had time to stop herself then sat there, panting and seething with bristled fur and snarling jaws as she let the words sit. When she could bear it no longer, she turned and scrabbled down the trunk of the tree, intent on sprinting in whatever direction got her as far away from her mentor as possible.
Shocked once more and frightened for her apprentice, Featherfur froze for a moment before shaking herself out of it and racing after Vixenpaw. "Vixenpaw, wait! I didn't mean to bring back bad memories!" Her heart sank and the same words sang in her head, over and over and over. I'm a horrible mentor. I'm a horrible mentor. I did this to her. In a moment indecision, her apprentice chose the path to the WindClan border. It was only a few fox-lengths away. "Vixenpaw, look out!" She yowled.
{Switch to WC Border}
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old December 17th, 2017, 11:06 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Rasberrybubble was rather impressed. Newtpaw had been quiet, located prey, and now the final test, she’d hunt something. If she misses this catch I must grade on form, quietness, and the surrounding noises...not far to blame her for a bird chirping and scaring the prey...
“You can do this, Newtpaw, you got this.” The small apprentice gave herself motivational words to make sure she did not doubt herself or become self-conscious because of her issues when it came to being compared to other young cats like her in the forest. She, so far, had went through a mental checklist and was hoping that she hadn’t forgotten a step of the hunting process, while in retrospect - the munchkin was probably overthinking this whole thing. This was important though and she would continue to overthink it, putting immense detail and carefulness into her assessment to do her very best. Newtpaw wanted to show everyone, both the ones who bullied her and the ones who believed in her, that she could succeed in life. Deep down, the short apprentice would wonder if she was repeating herself one too many times, but hey, it was helping Newtpaw stay focused and confident - so that was all that mattered, wasn’t it? She gave her head a gentle shake, deciding to just stop thinking about these things and direct all of her mindset to the hunt that was now laid out before her. Taking another quick sniff of the forest path in front of her, she reminded her senses of the scent trail of the vole and set off through the hunting grounds at a quiet, yet quickened pace, her paws brushing through the grass and being the least bit of noise coming from her now, but it was not that noticeable overall. Her blue-hued eyes scanned from side to side, keeping a close watch on her surroundings and making sure that nothing was unaccounted for as the smell of the vole was slowly, but surely, getting stronger as she grew closer to its exact location. Halting behind some shrubbery, the small shecat peeked through the green leaves, her heart skipping a beat as she caught sight of the brown-furred vole within the grass near the roots of a large oak tree. This was her moment to finally prove herself, to show her mentor that she could be just as impressive as any other apprentice that Raspberrybubble had before Newtpaw came along.
Old December 18th, 2017, 08:35 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

"The Thunderclan border is this way." GingerFrost meowed awkwardly, trotting towards the border.
Featherpaw's eye twitched slightly as she followed Gingerfrost to the border.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 19th, 2017, 09:45 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jingle jel View Post
{ @Charmer @Flameleaf }

Snowpaw skidded down the hill a pawstep or two behind Nightpaw, before realizing that both she and her friend were going to collide with the she-warrior. Great StarClan! She thought- or, prayed, really- as she scrambled to stop flying down the steep hill.
(I'm so sorry! This got away from me!)

@Flameleaf @jingle jel

Nightpaw saw the warrior stop the mossball with their paw, and realizing how fast she was flying down the hill, the slammed her front paws into the ears and threw down her haunches in a desperate effort not to collide with the unsuspecting cat. She came to a stop a whisker's width from the warrior's face and was just about to heave a sigh of relief when something slammed into her back, sending her careening into the warrior in a tumble of fur and feet.

Last edited by Charmer; December 21st, 2017 at 08:36 PM.
Old December 19th, 2017, 09:59 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

@Charmer @jingle jel
~°~°~°~
As the apprentice slammed into her, Clovermist let out a meow of surprise as she stumbled backward. With a rough thump, the warrior landed on her side, paws close to her chest.
She flicked her ears and couldn't help but smile. "Clumsy apprentices!" She sighed. The she-cat glanced at the mossball before pulling herself into a sitting position.

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; December 19th, 2017 at 10:00 PM.
Old December 20th, 2017, 05:07 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post

Bunny didn't react to the large paw that stroked one side of her face. The paw was a little damp and a little cold too, but she could sense the warmth in it so she didn't shoo it away. Again, the she-cat heard the cat say something to the other. She did her best to focus on what they were saying but she only heard a few words. Need....her....eat. Her ears pricked at the mention of the word 'eat'. She could feel the hunger clawing at her and she was starting to feel thirsty again. Her mind was drawn away from food as suddenly she was lifted by the scruff again. She flailed her paws and let out weak cries of protest as loudly as she could (which honestly wasn't much) and tried to get back to the warmth. The movement had been gentle and she wouldn't have sensed the tom sitting up, but when she felt teeth on her skin, she knew something was up. Now that the warmth from the fur had been taken away from her, she was once again exposed to the cold air. She was thin and she had short fur, which made her even colder. She flailed about for a few more moments before she realised that there was no point. Her head and tail drooped and she let her whole body go limp. They weren't going to put her down so she might as well make it easier for them to take her wherever they were going.

@Celestial

[ I couldn't find your last post @.:Blue Wishes:. So I'm going off of vague memory. I also took the liberty in thinking since mompaws won't be doing lots until bunny grows older perhaps we have pond meet the cats [bunny, golden, tall ] as they are running back to save her in the territory now? If that's ok with you guys? @mompaws ]
[ I also forgot to congratulate you on rc deputy c: ]

"Yeah yeah yeah, I get it, she needs food and something to drink and we don't have lots of time" Now moving quickly he constantly looked over his shoulder as he darted between the pine trees effortlessly, as if he were flying through the air. His breed was built for such easy flowing movement and it was certainly paying off as he moved along. Trying his hardest not to shake or rock the kitten too much. Than after a few minutes he finally slowed his roll turning to look over his shoulder for the thousandth time to check if goldenstar was following behind him like he had hoped. When he didn't see golden imdietly behind him he took the liberty to sit down and gently lay bunny on his stomach again to warm her whilst he waited, the shock of her cold body on his exposed belly was enough to make him gasp and flinch. He couldn't imagine the state she was in, how hollow she must feel being abandon like this? He knew she was starving and by the look of her pale gums was also very dehydrated, which was odd because you could let snow melt on your tongue but he supposed being a kitten and knowing something like that is also kind of odd. Trying to teach her how was also a lost cause, she couldn't possibly do anything right now while she was knocking on starclans door waiting for them to open up. He looked down the path he had come looking eagerly for goldenstar as he laid in the middle of a trod on path.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old December 20th, 2017, 05:19 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

[ I couldn't find your last post @.:Blue Wishes:. So I'm going off of vague memory. I also took the liberty in thinking since mompaws won't be doing lots until bunny grows older perhaps we have pond meet the cats [bunny, golden, tall ] as they are running back to save her in the territory now? If that's ok with you guys? @mompaws ]
[ I also forgot to congratulate you on rc deputy c: ]

"Yeah yeah yeah, I get it, she needs food and something to drink and we don't have lots of time" Now moving quickly he constantly looked over his shoulder as he darted between the pine trees effortlessly, as if he were flying through the air. His breed was built for such easy flowing movement and it was certainly paying off as he moved along. Trying his hardest not to shake or rock the kitten too much. Than after a few minutes he finally slowed his roll turning to look over his shoulder for the thousandth time to check if goldenstar was following behind him like he had hoped. When he didn't see golden imdietly behind him he took the liberty to sit down and gently lay bunny on his stomach again to warm her whilst he waited, the shock of her cold body on his exposed belly was enough to make him gasp and flinch. He couldn't imagine the state she was in, how hollow she must feel being abandon like this? He knew she was starving and by the look of her pale gums was also very dehydrated, which was odd because you could let snow melt on your tongue but he supposed being a kitten and knowing something like that is also kind of odd. Trying to teach her how was also a lost cause, she couldn't possibly do anything right now while she was knocking on starclans door waiting for them to open up. He looked down the path he had come looking eagerly for goldenstar as he laid in the middle of a trod on path.
(( yeah that’s about it, and that’s fine as well
i don’t have enough time to post tonight so i guess mompaws could start if they wanted to ))
Old December 21st, 2017, 08:29 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
@Charmer @jingle jel
~°~°~°~
As the apprentice slammed into her, Clovermist let out a meow of surprise as she stumbled backward. With a rough thump, the warrior landed on her side, paws close to her chest.
She flicked her ears and couldn't help but smile. "Clumsy apprentices!" She sighed. The she-cat glanced at the mossball before pulling herself into a sitting position.
Nightpaw had landed on her back in the tumble, she flailed her legs in the air for a moment before rolling to her feet. The black shecat shook out her pelt and stared up at the warrior with a sheepish grin. "We're sorry. Snowpaw was showing me how to help the elders," she explained. She glanced around at the mention of Snopaw, checking on her white-pelted friend. "You ok, Snowpaw?"