Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources > Plot Resources

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!

Need a helping hand? Check out this thread for info on how to get some egg hunt hints!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Warrior Name Game
Last post by *_Athena_*
Today 01:04 AM
★ ramen's little art shop ★
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Today 12:54 AM
[MATE+KIT...
by Bean
Last post by ramen
Today 12:52 AM
Lessons of the Past [Whole...
by Rani
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 12:48 AM
|`Ollie's Territory`|...
Last post by CrimsonOaks
Today 12:46 AM

Old November 10th, 2017, 02:50 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: the losers' club

name- smallkit - smallpaw - smallneedle
role- the nerd
appearance- bloop
rp sample-

Lightstream sighed and watched as the sun started to droop in the sky. Her crisp afternoon had turned it a wonderful evening with a kit of all cats. She stoped to ask herself if she was bullying Hollowkit, but she decided a little messing around wasn't that bad. "Well, why don't you go get them for me?" She asked, wanting for Hollowkit to finally admit he wasn't an apprentice. She stood up and streatched, then. Looked at Hollowkit and said, "Well come on then."

Last edited by PokeCat; November 10th, 2017 at 02:52 PM.
Old November 10th, 2017, 03:38 PM
oh dear

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokeCat View Post
name- smallkit - smallpaw - smallneedle
role- the nerd
appearance- bloop
rp sample-

Lightstream sighed and watched as the sun started to droop in the sky. Her crisp afternoon had turned it a wonderful evening with a kit of all cats. She stoped to ask herself if she was bullying Hollowkit, but she decided a little messing around wasn't that bad. "Well, why don't you go get them for me?" She asked, wanting for Hollowkit to finally admit he wasn't an apprentice. She stood up and streatched, then. Looked at Hollowkit and said, "Well come on then."
thank you for applying!! <3

i still need at least one application as The Historian!
the shade,
always comes at the worst times

character site: wip
art: my da
Old November 13th, 2017, 02:26 PM
oh dear

bump!
the shade,

Old November 15th, 2017, 08:00 PM
og plant mom

oml! oml!
i love you so much! thank you for making this, i need this in my life!

Name: Finkit Finpaw Fin--
Role Desired:
The Joker (Richie Tozier)
Appearance:
here here
Roleplay Sample:

Sagewhisker padded along the worn path beneath her paws. She sighed and then looked up at the sky above. The molly smiled as she listened to the sound of birds singing in the trees up above her. Sagewhisker loved birds. The way they moved, they were....angelic. She loved nature and the way it flooded overwhelmed her. Sagewhisker took in a deep breath and then let it out, taking in everything around her. Her eyes flashed all around the attractive scenery. Skipping over to an alluring bush of lilies, she inhaled deeply. Taking in the sweet scent of the flower she thought of one word...helpless. That was how she always felt around Obsidiansky. There was so much drama between the two best friends. She loved Obsidiansky. More than words could ever describe. Although...he could never feel for her as much as she felt for him.

Sagewhisker would never doubt the dark furred tom but...he just could not feel that way for her. Sagewhisker had known Obsidiansky for most of her life and...he seemed to be the only cat that was always by her side. She trusted him with her life, as he trusted her with his but....he just could not feel the same for her as she felt for him. At least not in Sagewhisker mind. The ginger patched molly clenched her teeth and squeezed her eyes closed, her head clouded with dark thoughts. Sagewhisker had always tried to be a positive cat, but in this situations she just.....could not.Sagewhisker stood back up, not realizing she had collapsed to the ground beneath her. She sighed heavily, then let the breath bleed out from her...slowly. Sagewhisker stretched her paws out in front of her and shook her head violently. Her paws began moving.....and she let them. She did not care anymore, not where she went, not what would happen to her, just......she did not care. After traveling for what she felt like hours, she stopped when a very familiar scent reached her nose. Obsidiansky. No. Not right now. I-I can not. Not right now. Everything around the molly was spinning. Sagewhisker ducked into a bush on instinct. What am I doing?

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||
Old November 15th, 2017, 09:26 PM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad

I’ve never seen or read IT, but this looks like a fun plot. Would that be s problem?

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.
Old November 16th, 2017, 05:40 AM
oh dear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage View Post
oml! oml!
i love you so much! thank you for making this, i need this in my life!

Name: Finkit Finpaw Fin--
Role Desired:
The Joker (Richie Tozier)
Appearance:
here here
Roleplay Sample:

Sagewhisker padded along the worn path beneath her paws. She sighed and then looked up at the sky above. The molly smiled as she listened to the sound of birds singing in the trees up above her. Sagewhisker loved birds. The way they moved, they were....angelic. She loved nature and the way it flooded overwhelmed her. Sagewhisker took in a deep breath and then let it out, taking in everything around her. Her eyes flashed all around the attractive scenery. Skipping over to an alluring bush of lilies, she inhaled deeply. Taking in the sweet scent of the flower she thought of one word...helpless. That was how she always felt around Obsidiansky. There was so much drama between the two best friends. She loved Obsidiansky. More than words could ever describe. Although...he could never feel for her as much as she felt for him.

Sagewhisker would never doubt the dark furred tom but...he just could not feel that way for her. Sagewhisker had known Obsidiansky for most of her life and...he seemed to be the only cat that was always by her side. She trusted him with her life, as he trusted her with his but....he just could not feel the same for her as she felt for him. At least not in Sagewhisker mind. The ginger patched molly clenched her teeth and squeezed her eyes closed, her head clouded with dark thoughts. Sagewhisker had always tried to be a positive cat, but in this situations she just.....could not.Sagewhisker stood back up, not realizing she had collapsed to the ground beneath her. She sighed heavily, then let the breath bleed out from her...slowly. Sagewhisker stretched her paws out in front of her and shook her head violently. Her paws began moving.....and she let them. She did not care anymore, not where she went, not what would happen to her, just......she did not care. After traveling for what she felt like hours, she stopped when a very familiar scent reached her nose. Obsidiansky. No. Not right now. I-I can not. Not right now. Everything around the molly was spinning. Sagewhisker ducked into a bush on instinct. What am I doing?
thank you so much for your application!
the shade,

Old November 16th, 2017, 05:41 AM
oh dear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queenie View Post
I’ve never seen or read IT, but this looks like a fun plot. Would that be s problem?
no it wouldn't be a problem! it would help to look up the character you apply as though, just for reference, though if you have any questions just ask me!
the shade,

Old November 16th, 2017, 07:08 AM
The Only Unicorn Member

My Mood: Sad

Name: Smokekit - Smokepaw - Smokedust
Role Desired: The Historian
Appearance: WIP until I get out of class
Roleplay Sample: Leafstorm slid easily through the fencing, his thin frame did him some good at times. The sweet stench of kitty pets filled Leafstorms nose as he gazed around the twolegplace. Somewhere in the distance he heard the annoying yap of a ugly dog. His lips curled at the thought of it and slowly turned into a cruel smile at the thought of throwing his apprentice, Redpaw, into its yard. He turned to his apprentice staring at the young cat wondering what his thoughts were. "We will not pick a fight today." Leafstorm instructed cooly. "We will only observe." His long tail dragged behind him, as he padded on, rock scraping at his pads. His head held high, like that of a regal king. The stance Leafstorm held himself to be. The black warrior continued on cocking his ears ever so slightly trying to pinpoint the location of the dog. He wondered how large it would be as the twisted thoughts started forming in his mind. He hoped big. At this thought Leafstorm felt a slight pang of remorse for his young apprentice, he hoped he'd be able to train him enough to fight the beast they were searching for. Leafstorm quickly shoved this into the dark pit in his stomach. A warrior at his rank felt no remorse

I have recently added a schedule to my site. If inquiring about my availability please check there.
Old December 3rd, 2017, 12:52 PM

@meraki
we still doing this? trying to keep track of everything i've signed up for.