Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 10:15 PM
Shadow's Break
by Pitou
Last post by zozelen
Today 10:11 PM
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Poprock
Today 10:11 PM
Quacky's Character Bio's
by Quacky
Last post by Quacky
Today 10:08 PM
Mossy Lookout [Enforcers...
Last post by ellie
Today 10:00 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 13th, 2017, 06:57 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Was it really that obvious that she was struggling? The young cat bit her lip, unsure of whether to respond 'yes' or 'no.' Zerosight had been the medicine cat for a long time, maybe... maybe he could help her? "I would like that." But what about Chameleonvine?? Her conscience shrieked at her, and the feline folded her ears back in annoyance. She could treat and listen at the same time, right? And besides... it wasn't like she really had to do anything yet... she didn't think. Just check the scratch and see if it looked ready, right? "You don't mind if I tend to my patient at the same time, do you?" Se asked, glancing over towards the young warrior. That would have been her. She would have been training to be like Chamelonvine one day, just another member of the Clan. She hadn't mattered then, and the only reason that she mattered now was because the Clan needed their injuries treated. If she couldn't do that, then what was she doing here? I don't know if I can do this, Wheatfur... She wanted to talk to her previous mentor. She hated feeling vulnerable, and she wasn't used to it, and she didn't want to have to go out and talk to anyone, but maybe - maybe she could just listen. She didn't have to talk. All she had to do was take the advice that Zerosight was giving her, right?
Zerosight nodded. "Of course, I won't stop you from doing your job," He meowed. His blind gaze moved from Caliapaw, and to the warrior - almost as if he was actually seeing her. "What are you tending to?" He asked curiously, tilting his grey head to the side in his usual habit. The elder couldn't smell the irony scent of blood that he knew so well - maybe too well - so, he knew that it wasn't a wound. And he could tell from hear that the warrior was healthy, just by listening to them breath for a few moments. "A check-up, maybe?" Such seemingly, un-earthly abilities would probably be quite scary to those who hadn't witnessed it before, but it was also probably quite impressive. "Did Wheatfur teach you the signs of a properly healing wound?" Of course, it usually depended on the type of wound it was, but Zerosight was assuming that it was just a normal scratch and not something serious like a broken bone or something else crazy.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old November 13th, 2017, 07:09 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Zerosight nodded. "Of course, I won't stop you from doing your job," He meowed. His blind gaze moved from Caliapaw, and to the warrior - almost as if he was actually seeing her. "What are you tending to?" He asked curiously, tilting his grey head to the side in his usual habit. The elder couldn't smell the irony scent of blood that he knew so well - maybe too well - so, he knew that it wasn't a wound. And he could tell from hear that the warrior was healthy, just by listening to them breath for a few moments. "A check-up, maybe?" Such seemingly, un-earthly abilities would probably be quite scary to those who hadn't witnessed it before, but it was also probably quite impressive. "Did Wheatfur teach you the signs of a properly healing wound?" Of course, it usually depended on the type of wound it was, but Zerosight was assuming that it was just a normal scratch and not something serious like a broken bone or something else crazy.
"Yes," The medicine cat answered, her voice concentrated as she headed back over to Chameleonvine and glanced over the she cat. "Wheatfur was supposed to do this, before..." Her voice trailed off and she cleared her throat. It wasn't easy for her to talk about her dead mentor, and she still hadn't quite grasped the fact that he was actually dead. He wasn't going to come back. There wasn't any power that would bring him back now, because once someone was dead - they were dead. The feline swallowed, shifting her weight, looking down at the ground like she couldn't bear to meet the tom's eyes. "Not fully, we were just working on herbs and he had been teaching me how to apply certain herbs to wounds... it's hard to remember." Caliapaw had a good memory. And she worked hard to keep it that way. But when she was being asked, by a cat that had done this for so long and would definitely know if she slipped up, it seemed different somehow. Caliapaw was only more convinced that she was doing something wrong. Except her voice had sounded way more confident then she felt, which she was both praising and cursing StarClan for. Why did she have to seem so confident? She wasn't! But, it was just a problem she was going to have to live with - that was all.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 13th, 2017, 07:15 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovekit12 View Post
Owltail walked over to her mate Fernglow after getting some fresh kill. "Hi Fernglow." She said sitting down.
@Mayflower
"Hello Owltail," he said in his usual rumbling voice. He rubbed his cheek against his mate's affectionately, a purr in his throat. His brown paws quickly grabbed a mouse from the pile, but his one good eye kept switching focus- mate's face, mate's stomach, mate's face, mate's stomach- as if it was a clockwork thing he did every day. Which he did, since he was a worrywart. "How are you doing? Has Caliapaw said anything bad about the kits or you?" Fernglow couldn't help himself, it was just an instinct to ask a million questions at once about their unborn kits and his mate. It was natural.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old November 13th, 2017, 08:02 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
"Yes," The medicine cat answered, her voice concentrated as she headed back over to Chameleonvine and glanced over the she cat. "Wheatfur was supposed to do this, before..." Her voice trailed off and she cleared her throat. It wasn't easy for her to talk about her dead mentor, and she still hadn't quite grasped the fact that he was actually dead. He wasn't going to come back. There wasn't any power that would bring him back now, because once someone was dead - they were dead. The feline swallowed, shifting her weight, looking down at the ground like she couldn't bear to meet the tom's eyes. "Not fully, we were just working on herbs and he had been teaching me how to apply certain herbs to wounds... it's hard to remember." Caliapaw had a good memory. And she worked hard to keep it that way. But when she was being asked, by a cat that had done this for so long and would definitely know if she slipped up, it seemed different somehow. Caliapaw was only more convinced that she was doing something wrong. Except her voice had sounded way more confident then she felt, which she was both praising and cursing StarClan for. Why did she have to seem so confident? She wasn't! But, it was just a problem she was going to have to live with - that was all.
Zerosight shuffled his paws nervously at her first statement, feeling bad for bringing up Wheatfur without even thinking about it. Even he was feeling the loss of the other medicine cat even though they hadn't spoken very often. Clearing his throat, he tried his best to reassure her. "When I taught Northpath, I gave him the an accrymn to remember the stages of puncture wounds: BSTS," He began. "It stands for bleeding, swelling, tissue-repair, and scar formation. When it reaches the 4th stage, a warrior can return to their normal duties.Basically, if the wound is closed, and a scar is formed, then it's most likely healed up properly. Don't worry if it's slightly raised and red, new scars tend to do that. It's easy to mistake the redness for infection, but it's not. It'll flatten and lighten up in a few days." Zerosight has moved to stand a little closer as he had spoken, knowing he talked softly and it was often hard to hear him.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old November 13th, 2017, 11:01 PM
I shall be very inactive

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trickster~ View Post
The word made Minnowkit lift her head, and she excitedly got to her wobbly paws before facing her father with shining eyes, her paws tucked under her as she curled her tail around her and looked up at him.
Stoneheart couldn't suppress a wide grin as he thought up a story that would excite his kits but not scare them. "Once upon a time there was a brave Thunderclan cat. His name was Fireheart. You might look at him and think that he could never have been a kittypet but he was, before he joined Thunderclan. Fireheart was as kind as he was brave and he would save countless lives and help clans in need. Now, later I'll tell you each story in more depth but for now I want you to imagine what you think he looked like and what you think he would say. Got that?"
Stoneheart hoped this would help his kits imagination, growing up he never really had one, he was exposed to the cold world from an early age.

Come check out my forum game!

Old November 14th, 2017, 04:52 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

Zerosight shuffled his paws nervously at her first statement, feeling bad for bringing up Wheatfur without even thinking about it. Even he was feeling the loss of the other medicine cat even though they hadn't spoken very often. Clearing his throat, he tried his best to reassure her. "When I taught Northpath, I gave him the an accrymn to remember the stages of puncture wounds: BSTS," He began. "It stands for bleeding, swelling, tissue-repair, and scar formation. When it reaches the 4th stage, a warrior can return to their normal duties.Basically, if the wound is closed, and a scar is formed, then it's most likely healed up properly. Don't worry if it's slightly raised and red, new scars tend to do that. It's easy to mistake the redness for infection, but it's not. It'll flatten and lighten up in a few days." Zerosight has moved to stand a little closer as he had spoken, knowing he talked softly and it was often hard to hear him.
BSTS stands for bleeding, swelling, tissue repair and scar formation. Got it. Caliapaw nodded her head, this time turning to look at the former medicine cat. "Thank you," She mewed softly. It still should have been Wheatfur, teaching her all this, but she was glad for the help. Caliapaw wasn't sure how the Clan felt about losing their medicine cat, and especially with him leaving someone so young and inexperienced in charge. She was sure she could feel the stares every time she walked out of the den, which only made her want to stay in here - away from prying eyes - even more. There were few exceptions for her. "Is there anything else I should know?" She asked. Wheatfur had taught her some things about infection, and she was almost certain she could tell the difference at this point. Infections had a strange smell, sometimes pus, and they hurt. It wasn't that hard to remember, and neither was this. It was a clever acronym, the feline had to admit - it would make it easier for next time. If there even was a next time. Caliapaw hoped her patients would understand - nobody seemed to realize how difficult and stressing this job really could be.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old November 14th, 2017, 07:08 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
As a voice was heard, the young medicine cat looked up from where she had been examining the various herbs. The mention of her mentor sent a flicker of grief through Caliapaw's expression, but she collected herself and looked over Chameleonvine. "Yes, it's Caliapaw. And I can definitely do that - come on in." She should be able to do this on her own, right? It couldn't be that bad. The feline swallowed, hoping she would make the right decision here. Second guessing herself was common, but she was able to make a decision pretty easily. This? Well, Caliapaw wasn't sure that that particular trait of being decisive was going to come into play here very much... if at all.
She smiled and headed over begining clear then mutter the last phrase,” I got a huge rake a couple months ago on my belly...that darn trespassing Dusk Syndicate tom...” she muttered before speaking up again,” It scarred I know, don’t worry I won’t be mad if you need to get Surgestorm or Shinefang because you haven’t had much training. And if your wrong...” she gave Caliapaw a gentle lick on the ear, a comforting lick,” I won’t blame you...your only training.” She smiled she truthfully wouldn’t blame Caliapaw if she was incorrect whatsoever. She’d simply tell her Keep Trying. You’ll get it right one day.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 14th, 2017, 07:10 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompaws View Post
Amazed at how obnoxiously monotone and lackadaisical the male seemed, Junipersight turned in his general direction. An odd sense of feeling washed over his body, and he cocked his head to the right; as if trying to read the tom with his milky-blue eyes. “I’m honoured.” He chirped in a slightly high-pitched voice, simply reclining his head forwards to nod.
“I mean, at least it was me and not another cat. Who knows how that would have turned out.” A minuscule smirk tugged at his lips, however much the muddy-brown male tried to avoid it.
Cuckootree nodded,” Yeah. It’s morally wrong scaring a kit. Apprentices are going through alot of hormonal changes you never if it’s a good day to do it or not. Some warriors are rather jumpy. And if I did it to a blind cat at a gathering of another clan...I’m sure they’d break the truce...” he chuckled slightly at the last one.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 14th, 2017, 09:04 AM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
"Snowstar," Cherrydawn began, fighting to keep her voice steady. This will work. She'll say yes. She has to say yes! "This is Skyfeather. As you can tell, he's from Windclan." The shecat twined her tail with the tom's giving him an encouraging smile. "We're in love. We've been in love since my first gathering when we were apprentices." Cherrydawn kept her gaze steady as she looked at her leader, trying to be brave. "I know I've broken the warrior code. I'll take whatever punishment you need to give me. I know that it won't be any worse than knowing that I've let my mother in Starclan down. But Skyfeather and I, we don't want to be apart anymore. He wants to join Thunderclan so we can be together. I know this is a lot for me to ask. We're at war with Windclan... but Skyfeather is a good cat! A wonderful cat." The shecat gazed lovingly at Skyfeather, cuing him to make his case to join. This will work. It has to work.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spooky-Flameleaf View Post
Skyfeather still felt unsteady under the leaders gaze. "Uhh..." He struggled to find the words he needed to convince Snowstar.
He took a deep breath and opened his jaws to speak. "Please Snowstar.
What she said was true, we have been in love since apprentices. I know I've broken the code alot. I'm sorry. But I swear I'm loyal. I just don't want to face Cherrydawn in battle. I don't even what to fight ThunderClan."
The warrior paused for a few moments.
"Cherrydawn and I want to be in the same clan. We don't want to be separated anymore. I... I love Cherrydawn, and I wanted to join ThunderClan so she wouldn't have to leave everything behind..." Skyfeather lowered his head.
"So please, Snowstar?"
@Random Melody
Snowstar, at this point, was stunned into silence. She'd heard of cats from different Clans falling in love with eachother (heck, she had a crush on a ShadowClan cat at one point), but to actually witness it? It left her amazed and slightly uncertain. There was no anger in her clear blue gaze as her eyes flickered over Cherrydawn and to the cat in question - Skyfeather. Now WindClan had done so many wrongs. They were nothing but rabbit-chasing murderers. Yet as the Siamese let her gaze meet the Tom's, she felt the thoughts of WindClan slip away and circle on this one cat. He looked nervous yet determined somehow. But beyond that, she could see the honesty in his eyes.

Her black tail gave a slight twitch as she ran through her options. She could decline - But then what? Cherrydawn goes to WindClan instead? What if she got attacked there? And just the thought of turning the Tom away made her chest hurt for some reason, some emotion she couldn't describe. She couldn't do that. She didn't know if Skyfeather had any tricks or plans against ThunderClan, though. Was she willing to risk it for these two cats? Stuff she had to think about, things she had to sort through, before finally she made her decision. The Siamese took a deep breath. "Skyfeather," She addressed the WindClan cat, pausing for a second to ensure she'd gotten his name right before continuing. "If I allow you to join, would you be able to remain loyal to ThunderClan? There is a war brewing, and you know this - You can't have a paw in each Clan, you can only be loyal to one. Are you willing to give up your loyalty to your birth Clan?" Snowstar's voice was surprisingly softer than even she thought it would be, but that wasn't the point. Her ice blue eyes met the Tom's nervous gaze, waiting intently for the answer that would mostly decide for her.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old November 14th, 2017, 11:34 AM
5,445 posts on old site

@Ennard
Riverteeth entered the clearing and searched for his mate,” Morning! My dear?” He called out before seeing her and approaching her.

Closed Thread