Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Are you a master egg-finder? Check out the Spring Egg Hunt!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader: Dawnstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader:
Birdsnow
Deputy: Fadingsun
Medicine Cat: None

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Twilightstar
Deputy: Fallownose
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The Wrath of Water and...
Last post by starry
Today 02:01 PM
Learning from the Best [...
Last post by Myling
Today 01:57 PM
Closed Thread

Old November 12th, 2017, 08:24 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayflower View Post
@Charmer

Chanterellepaw groaned into her nest, having just woken up stiff and sore again. She wanted to stand and stretch, but the tall molly knew that doing so would just result in more pain and a longer time confined to this mouse-brained den. Instead of standing, the apprentice decided to try out her new method of stretching. New as in she came up with it yesterday. First, she brought her neck up to full height and rolled it slowly in a circle, then rotated as many joints as she could without standing one by one. That feels a little better, Chanterelle thought. She swept her blue gaze around the den, searching for someone like her sister or Emeraldpaw to talk to. She would have looked for Thistlepaw as well, but he was either avoiding her or she was subconsciously avoiding him since her injury. "Anyone I know awake in here?' she whispered, trying not to wake unwilling apprentices. That would be bad.
Thistlepaw nosed his way into the apprentices' den, a ball of soaked moss in his teeth. The little gray tom padded over to Chanterellepaw and set the moss gently down in front of her. "I thought you might be thirsty," he said. Ever since the hunting trip that had ended with a disastrous fox encounter Chanterrellepaw had barely been able to leave her nest. Thistlepaw felt sorry for her, being all cooped up like that. It was unnatural for Windclan cats. They needed to feel wind in their fur. "How's your leg?" he asked her, settling down in the nest beside the other apprentice.

Old November 12th, 2017, 10:03 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"It is quiet. That's one of the reasons I like it so much," The feline beamed. He was glad to see that Larkfall and himself seemed to have something in common. There was something else, that he couldn't quite grasp, that he was sure was off. Maybe he had been through it too? Doubtful, but Obsidiansky still wished to know what had happened. What was Larkfall hiding? And, whatever it was, could it really be that bad? "So, shall we go?" Smiling at the smaller feline, Obsidiansky got to his paws and stretched out, thick black fur ruffling as he did so. The colder moons were definitely more of his type, with warmth not being his favorite thing and him having such a hard time when the weather warmed up. The territory was a good spot for talking, and maybe - just maybe - Larkfall would feel more comfortable telling him what was wrong once they were out there. It was just a thought, but... Obsidiansky was hoping that it was the right one.
¨sure!¨ he mewed excitedly. this was a drastic change to how he was acting earlier. when he wasn't in the clearing, there was more privacy and more garentee that cuckoosnarl wouldnt spot him. it made him feel safe. it seemed the warrior was only growing more comfortable around obsidiansky by the moment. he was easy to trust people, which could be be a blessing and a curse. standing up, he starting padding towards to exit. his walk was more confident, not walking close and low to the ground like before, green eyes more bright and excited. he hadnt felt this way in a long time, infact, he couldnt really remember the las time he had really talked to anyone besides his mate. he was rather controlling over his life. it hurt him. but he could be incharge of himself. he could prove it. ¨cmon slow poke!¨
Old November 13th, 2017, 04:38 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She smiled,” In Windclan I have my brother Greenpaw...then I have three littermates in Thunderclan, Redpaw, Pinkpaw, and Purple...and two littermates of an older litter in Shadowclan Bluepaw and Orangepaw...my parents...who are kittypets really liked colors. When our twoleg’s den caught fire we all fled and got seperated. We still don’t know if our parents are alive or not. I know a few of my littermates want to return to the pathetic life of a kittypet, but I don’t. I prefer clan life.” She meowed not shy about her history.
"Wow, you have a big family then," Surgestorm meowed with a smile. "I wanted more siblings, but my parents were older when they had me and then their second litter, so by the time my younger siblings were apprentices, they figured it was too late to have any more kids." The medicine cat continued to smile even on such a topic. "Even though I can't have my own family, I still get to know my nieces and nephews like they're my own kits. And occationally, I meet cats that I take under my wing like they're family."

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old November 13th, 2017, 05:10 PM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

A heave of citrusy air filled through the she-cat’s lips, sweeping through her air passage like it belonged there. And it did. A full-blood Windclanner, that’s what she was. Her build and body shape seemed perfect for the flat terrain, and her extended claws were useful as she sped across the dull earth. She wouldn’t change it for the world. Ever. If she were to leave, the she-cat would most-likely return within at least a day or two, having grown homesick and needing to be surrounded by the cats who she’d grown to love and care for. However few there were.
Her claws scratched across the drying earth below them, not even purposefully, as Larkpaw swayed across the clearing, her hips jaunting from side-to-side with a distinct femininity to them. Eyes swallowing the many views around her, whilst velvety zeniths twitched to-and-fro; detecting many sounds from around the clearing. The clan was buzzing after the large battle with Thunderclan, and it was evident in the excitement that laced around the camp. It seemed like hunger bore in some cat’s gazes, whereas plain ol’ fear flooded through others’. Her pools were simply bored. Larkpaw hasn’t even gotten a chance to go to the gathering, let alone fight in it; and that disappointed her to the point were she couldn’t even comprehend it. Gosh, she just kind of wanted a little entertainment, y’know? Something that could rile her up, and let her use what she’s learnt in training. Although, it didn’t seem like it would happen very soon. Or, at least, it was extremely unlikely for her to get any action at all.

@Rubinaito , i’m on mobile. sorry for any typos!!
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡
Old November 13th, 2017, 06:00 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

@Empress Of Evil

A puff of air trickled between hornetstings chattering teeth as he padded out into the open, he had been taking a well deserved nap and awoke to the most ear splitting shriek of kittens nosily playing outside, It certainly wasn't his favorite alarm. The Tom was tall and lean, his figure slender and well suited to windclanners fast paced lives. He truly looked like a warrior. Yet inside his aura seemed to shift.

With gentle pawsteps the Tom made his way towards the freshkill pile, pleased to see his prey had been taken and most likely enjoyed, He smiled and nipped out a scrawny bird turning and finding a good spot to settle. If I'm not good at anything else, at least I have hunting. The night was growing ever colder now a days, the sun sinking away faster than it used to. Hornet huffed in disbelief as a pair of apprenitce roled into camp with nothing in their jaws. His fur raised on his haunches but to keep himself silenced he took a bite from his prey and turned his head disapprovingly. If anything he would be working double time in order to provide, if it weren't so his father would postpone his battle training. The trait followed him into his adulthood and stuck like a bad habit. If you don't catch anything, don't come back he would say, It was almost like a threat from his father. Once done his scrawny bird and only feeling a small portion of his belly filled, he began to lick at his dirtied paws and groom his matted fur.

That's when he uncovered a wound on his foreleg, it had scabbed over by now but brought him back to the night of the battle. The toms tail curled at his side and he frowned down at his parted fur, that foxhearted thunderclanner. he continued grooming around the sore patch of skin. It was certainly odd to think that when there was peace and tranquility the leaders would think of something stupid to do, something to bicker about and qaurrel. It made him restless and irate, any second now a thunderclan cat could burst through the entrance and the whole camp would be thrown into chaos. A war. Some cats cannot simply keep their own for long enough. hornet snickered if it had been his father who lead the clan eveyrhting and everyone would be like me. Hurting and lost. the warrior bowed his head and nuzzled his chin between his forelegs. If only things where diffrent. he thought, looking up through the darkening sky with glossy eyes.

@Empress Of Evil
[ Bomp! ]

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Last edited by wren; November 15th, 2017 at 08:47 PM.
Old November 13th, 2017, 06:20 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompaws View Post
A heave of citrusy air filled through the she-cat’s lips, sweeping through her air passage like it belonged there. And it did. A full-blood Windclanner, that’s what she was. Her build and body shape seemed perfect for the flat terrain, and her extended claws were useful as she sped across the dull earth. She wouldn’t change it for the world. Ever. If she were to leave, the she-cat would most-likely return within at least a day or two, having grown homesick and needing to be surrounded by the cats who she’d grown to love and care for. However few there were.
Her claws scratched across the drying earth below them, not even purposefully, as Larkpaw swayed across the clearing, her hips jaunting from side-to-side with a distinct femininity to them. Eyes swallowing the many views around her, whilst velvety zeniths twitched to-and-fro; detecting many sounds from around the clearing. The clan was buzzing after the large battle with Thunderclan, and it was evident in the excitement that laced around the camp. It seemed like hunger bore in some cat’s gazes, whereas plain ol’ fear flooded through others’. Her pools were simply bored. Larkpaw hasn’t even gotten a chance to go to the gathering, let alone fight in it; and that disappointed her to the point were she couldn’t even comprehend it. Gosh, she just kind of wanted a little entertainment, y’know? Something that could rile her up, and let her use what she’s learnt in training. Although, it didn’t seem like it would happen very soon. Or, at least, it was extremely unlikely for her to get any action at all.

@Rubinaito , i’m on mobile. sorry for any typos!!
(It's all good~)

A molly sat at the top of a hill, gazing towards the ThunderClan territory with mixed emotions flickering in her gaze. Her pale lilac fur almost appeared pink in the light of the sunset, shimmering with different shades and colors. Her eyes, the most colorful feature about her during the normal light of day seemed to be an even brighter blue, magnificent and bright. At that very moment, she looked like a scene from a painting, the blend of colors and light magnificent right before the sun finally dipped below the horizon and muted the coloring with the light of dusk. The feline, a cat originating from the Dusk Syndicate but a WindClanner at heart was Rosethorn, a quiet young warrior that typically kept to herself. After the Gathering, the sight of so many clanmates and former Syndicate members had given her a little more of a spark, a reason to push herself even further in her personal training. Her gaze was narrowed with determination flickering through the pools- among other emotions- focused only on the ThunderClan territory. She was determined to help Blazingstar in battle and keep him from losing a life, even at the cost of her own; she adored the leader, and the horror that came with watching him lose a life for the second time in her stay with the clans was too much for the molly to bear, contributing to her need to become stronger and better. She wouldn't hesitate, not again; not when another battle was looming over the horizon. Hearing the fall of feet against the hard WindClan earth, Rosethorn turned her gaze to spot Larkpaw running through the fields, a similar expression to Rosethorn's painted in her eyes. Vague curiosity rose up in the molly, wondering where the young feline's mentor could possibly be. Wherever they are, Rosethorn thought to herself, tracking the apprentice as they streaked through the grass, almost in a blur. I owe it to myself and to Blazingstar to make sure she won't die in battle. Rising to her paws, the molly studied Larkpaw's running for a moment before streaking down the hill in a seemingly odd direction- only to intercept Larkpaw moments later in the clearing. "Greetings, Larkpaw." Rosethorn spoke, her voice light and feathery like a kittypet's, but rough enough to pass for a feral cat such as she. Rosethorn's blue eyes sparkled with curiosity as she waited for the apprentice's response, patient and willing to wait.

(I legit just realized what I did wrong, but I don't feel like changing it :/ )

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡

Last edited by rubinaito; November 14th, 2017 at 12:08 PM.
Old November 14th, 2017, 01:09 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
The tan-furred warrior made sure to always keep his apprentice in his view-range, not wanting to lose them or assist the youth in the hunt if that was needed. Hawkfeather, however, saw how determined Harepaw was when it came to catching this rabbit, he did not give up nor did he slow down, for that matter, and it made the mentor rather proud. His adopted brother, who was known as Ferretpaw, would’ve given up by now and complain about something without a doubt. His tail lashed behind him as he watched the apprentice leaped forward now and even manage to grasp the hare, wrestling it to the ground in the long grass. The prey wasn’t that large compared to the feline, but it would still put up a fight before giving up. Although, after awhile, Hawkfeather looked down at Harepaw once he returned to the mentor with the limp carcass of the rabbit in his jaws. He dropped it between them and purred with satisfaction while his tail swished back and forth behind him. The Chausie smiled, nodding to Harepaw’s words. “You certainly did, young one, and you did an amazing job.” He praised his apprentice with a purr of his own stirring from his throat, “I am very proud of you and I know this will feed a hungry mouth back at camp. How about we head back so you can rest after all that running?” Hawkfeather now offered, feeling a lightened breeze ruffle his fur for a moment, becoming relaxed and calmed as his heartbeat went back to a normal pace as adrenaline faded.
The young tom was know tired, witch was expected after all the running he had done. Letting the cool breeze blowing over the moor land ruffle his gray fur he nodded. He was glade he could help his clan by catching the rabbit. If his sister had been alive she would have caught it faster and he knew it but he didn't ponder on these sorrowful thoughts. "Yes, I could do a good nap." He purred. Looking over the grass that seem it was waves in the wind, he felt calm and happy. Does Hawkfeather fell the same? He wondered. After about a heartbeat he picked up the rabbit he had caught ready to follow his tan-furred mentor to camp for a good rest.
Old November 14th, 2017, 07:12 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post

"Wow, you have a big family then," Surgestorm meowed with a smile. "I wanted more siblings, but my parents were older when they had me and then their second litter, so by the time my younger siblings were apprentices, they figured it was too late to have any more kids." The medicine cat continued to smile even on such a topic. "Even though I can't have my own family, I still get to know my nieces and nephews like they're my own kits. And occationally, I meet cats that I take under my wing like they're family."
Yellowpaw smiled,” Huh. That’s normal for clanborn cats. The only problem with my family, is having to not show that I care for the siblings in Thunderclan...ever since Blazingstar declared war...I haven’t been allowed to speak to them at the gatherings or a simply greeting when we pass by on patrol. Oh well...atleast I have Greenpaw here. And my older littermates in Shadowclan.” She smiled

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 14th, 2017, 12:07 PM
✶Random Melody's Opal✶

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
(It's all good~)

A molly sat at the top of a hill, gazing towards the ThunderClan territory with mixed emotions flickering in her gaze. Her pale lilac fur almost appeared pink in the light of the sunset, shimmering with different shades and colors. Her eyes, the most colorful feature about her during the normal light of day seemed to be an even brighter blue, magnificent and bright. At that very moment, she looked like a scene from a painting, the blend of colors and light magnificent right before the sun finally dipped below the horizon and muted the coloring with the light of dusk. The feline, a cat originating from the Dusk Syndicate but a WindClanner at heart was Rosethorn, a quiet young warrior that typically kept to herself. After the Gathering, the sight of so many clanmates and former Syndicate members had given her a little more of a spark, a reason to push herself even further in her personal training. Her gaze was narrowed with determination flickering through the pools- among other emotions- focused only on the ThunderClan territory. She was determined to help Blazingstar in battle and keep him from losing a life, even at the cost of her own; she adored the leader, and the horror that came with watching him lose a life for the second time in her stay with the clans was too much for the molly to bear, contributing to her need to become stronger and better. She wouldn't hesitate, not again; not when another battle was looming over the horizon. Hearing the fall of feet against the hard WindClan earth, Rosethorn turned her gaze to spot Larkpaw running through the fields, a similar expression to Rosethorn's painted in her eyes. Vague curiosity rose up in the molly, wondering where the young feline's mentor could possibly be. Wherever they are, Rosethorn thought to herself, tracking the apprentice as they streaked through the grass, almost in a blur. I owe it to myself and to Blazingstar to make sure she won't die in battle. Rising to her paws, the molly studied Larkpaw's running for a moment before streaking down the hill in a seemingly odd direction- only to intercept Larkpaw moments later, in the clearing. "Greetings, Larkpaw." Rosethorn spoke, her voice light and feathery like a kittypet's, but rough enough to pass for a feral cat such as she. Rosethorn's blue eyes sparkled with curiosity as she waited for the apprentice's response, patient and willing to wait.

(I legit just realized what I did wrong, but I don't feel like changing it :/ )
Boop @mompaws

♡♡♡
But now I know, without a doubt...
The luckiest day of my life was the day I met you~

♡♡♡

Last edited by rubinaito; November 14th, 2017 at 12:07 PM.
Old November 14th, 2017, 12:13 PM
sushi

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Boop @mompaws
[ should i just respond in the territory instead? (: ]
i slithered here from eden just to sit outside your door

♡━━━━━━━site━━━━━━━♡
Closed Thread