Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Spiderthroat and Magpie QnA
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 02:06 PM
✶~Epiales silly art shop~✶
by Epiales
Last post by ollie
Today 02:05 PM
CAVEKIT FAMILY
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 02:04 PM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 02:04 PM
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by SuspiciousMindz
Today 02:03 PM

Old October 1st, 2017, 10:48 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Wolf View Post

( I'm sorry these are always so late </3 I'm having a lot of issues right now, but I'll try to respond sooner after this )

Kiwituft shook her head and stepped between Tigerdawn and the WindClan apprentice, because fighting wasn't worth it, and she didn't want to make the tensions between the Clans any worse than they already were. “Yeah, we should go,” she agreed, shaking out her pelt, flecks of dried mud flying into the air in a dusty cloud, making her sneeze and hold her breath a moment. She looked between the three cats around her, her green eyes narrowed and tail tip twitching. This hadn't been a good idea, and Kiwituft was disappointed that they'd failed, but oh well. A fight would do no good, only make things worse, and that wasn't the plan here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Tigerdawn dipped her head. "Okay." She meowed. To be honest, she didn't want to fight a cat that was younger and at a lower rank than her without a really good reason. The Warrior exhaled and gave her pelt a shake,
causing small flecks of dried mud to drop to the ground. "Okay, lets go then..."

Skypaw sheathed his claws. "Good. Now scram!" He snarled with his tail lashing.
Cherrypaw followed her mentor and Kiwituft back toward their side of the border, shooting a glance behind her at Skypaw. Her heart was heavy with fear over what could have happened. If Skypaw had attacked Tigerdawn, what would she have done? What would she do in the coming season if Windclan and Thunderclan relations didn't improve? What if their clans fought? Cherrypaw felt sadness welling within her. Now she saw why this was against the warrior code. It couldn't be done. She couldn't divide her loyalty like this. It was like having her heart cut in two.

Old October 13th, 2017, 09:15 PM
Sigh...

Cherrydawn crept along the border, crouched behind a tree, the one that had served as the finish line when she and Skypaw had raced. It wasn't so long ago. It may has well been another life. The ginger and white shecat sucking in a breath of air as if in pain. She didn't know what she hoped to accomplish tonight. All she knew was that she hoped that Skypaw would be led to the border just as she had, but at the same time, she hoped he wouldn't. He'd stay in his nest, and she'd return to camp when she got tired, and the two of them could just lead their lives. What she needed to do though, was tell him they'd have to do that separately. She was a warrior now, just like she wanted. She finally had the chance to be great and make her mother proud. But... she loved Skypaw. She knew that now. She loved him, but couldn't be with him. The shecat peered around the tree trunk and over the long grass of the moor, and with a sigh, she prayed. Starclan, what should I do? Please show me. If he comes tonight, I'll take it as a sign that you want me to end this now. Just show me what you want from me.

@Flameleaf

Old October 13th, 2017, 09:24 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Skyfeather bounded along the border. He wasn't tired, so he decided to check the border.
The newly made warrior was making his way along the border, then a familluar scent got his attention. Cherrypaw! He broke into a run,
hoping that he wasn't too late. Ignoring the border, he ran across, then halted. No. I'm gonna stay on WindClan territory. Skyfeather backed into his territory. "Cherrypaw?" He whispered quickly. "Are you... Still there?" The black and white tom sat down and waited, his tail flicking from side to side. I hope she heard me. I really want to see her again!

[Its so short]

Character Site

Old October 13th, 2017, 09:39 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Skyfeather bounded along the border. He wasn't tired, so he decided to check the border.
The newly made warrior was making his way along the border, then a familluar scent got his attention. Cherrypaw! He broke into a run,
hoping that he wasn't too late. Ignoring the border, he ran across, then halted. No. I'm gonna stay on WindClan territory. Skyfeather backed into his territory. "Cherrypaw?" He whispered quickly. "Are you... Still there?" The black and white tom sat down and waited, his tail flicking from side to side. I hope she heard me. I really want to see her again!

[Its so short]
(it's fine)
Cherrrydawn's ears perked up, and within the span of only a brief moment, her heart soared, then plummeted like a bird dying in midair as it tasted the breeze. She stepped out from behind the tree, her tail dragging. "H-hi Skypaw," she meowed, shame from their last encounter and her trespassing on his territory weighing on her.

Old October 13th, 2017, 09:49 PM
Might disappear again

Skyfeather remembered when she had tried to steal prey along with Tigerdawn and Kiwituft.
Rage blazed in his eyes for a moment, then quickly died. "Oh, I'm now known as Skyfeather, Cherrypaw." He told her with a smile on his face. "I got my warrior name a few days ago! Being a warrior is awesome!" He purred.

Character Site

Old October 13th, 2017, 09:57 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Skyfeather remembered when she had tried to steal prey along with Tigerdawn and Kiwituft.
Rage blazed in his eyes for a moment, then quickly died. "Oh, I'm now known as Skyfeather, Cherrypaw." He told her with a smile on his face. "I got my warrior name a few days ago! Being a warrior is awesome!" He purred.
The ginger and white shecat looked at his with a small, weak grin. "Congratulations, Skyfeather," she meowed, testing the new name. "I like that. It suits you. I just got mine yesterday too. It's Cherrydawn now." The shecat wished that he could have been there to cheer her new name. It was the single sweetest moment of her life. "I wanted to tell you..." Cherrydawn hesitated, suddenly wary of talking about the patrol that had crossed into Windclan and possibly exposing how prey had weakened them. She went on, deciding just to be careful. "I wanted to say that I'm sorry about the patrol..." What else could she say? She knew she couldn't tell him why she did it, or that it was some kind of accident. Starclan knew they were familiar enough with the border between them that she couldn't possibly step over without knowing.

Old October 13th, 2017, 10:15 PM
Might disappear again

Skyfeather flicked his ear as Cherrydawn told him her warrior name. "Cherrydawn." He echoed. "Wow! I like your name! It sounds so nice! You even got the same suffix as your mentor!" Skyfeather curled his tail over his back and grinned. "Eh, forget about the patrol. It's alright!" He meowed before adding. "So what do you want to do?"

@Charmer

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; October 13th, 2017 at 11:10 PM.
Old October 14th, 2017, 01:06 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Skyfeather flicked his ear as Cherrydawn told him her warrior name. "Cherrydawn." He echoed. "Wow! I like your name! It sounds so nice! You even got the same suffix as your mentor!" Skyfeather curled his tail over his back and grinned. "Eh, forget about the patrol. It's alright!" He meowed before adding. "So what do you want to do?"

@Charmer
Cherrydawn smiled at Skyfeather's praise. "I like it too. And I'm happy to have it. she's a great warrior." The little ginger and white cat approached the Windclan warrior, but she halted just at the cusp of her own border. "Skyfeather... I don't know what to do." The shecat would have liked nothing more than to break down and sob as she spoke to him, to pour out all of the feelings she had, but she knew what had to be done. She kept her voice strong and level as she made her case. "We're warriors now. Our duty has to be to our clan... I don't think we can be together anymore." As she said this, her voice faltered, and her legs began to tremble.

Old October 14th, 2017, 01:30 PM
Might disappear again

Skyfeather's tail began to droop. "What...?" He meowed, staring at her. "Your joking... Right?" The tom took a step forward. "Please tell me your joking... Please." He then recalled the seriousness he had heard in her voice. "Your serious... aren't you..." Skyfeather's tail brushed the ground. Maybe... Just maybe I can change her mind!

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; October 14th, 2017 at 01:31 PM.
Old October 14th, 2017, 08:44 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Skyfeather's tail began to droop. "What...?" He meowed, staring at her. "Your joking... Right?" The tom took a step forward. "Please tell me your joking... Please." He then recalled the seriousness he had heard in her voice. "Your serious... aren't you..." Skyfeather's tail brushed the ground. Maybe... Just maybe I can change her mind!
Cherrydawn nodded weakly, her eyes averted, then looked back at the tom. "Skyfeather, just look at what we're doing? Sneaking around? Hiding from our clanmates? Does that sound like something a loyal warrior does? What happens if we keep this up and our clans battle? What then? I..." Cherrydawn dissolved into tears, sinking to the ground, "I just don't want to see you get hurt," she sobbed. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry!"