Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Borders

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!

Check out our May 4th Rapid-Paced Lottery!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
LEOPARDKIT FAMILY
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 10:12 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Mica
Today 10:11 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by Myling
Today 10:07 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by hermeswind
Today 10:01 AM

Old December 3rd, 2020, 04:30 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: Thunderglade

She might get to report a patrol? Thornpaw had never imagined that that would happen while she was still an apprentice! Almost like being a warrior! Nodding enthusiastically as she kicked another pebble at the still screeching bird which she might or might not have wanted to go kill and eat at this point, she mewed Yeah! That sounds super cool, and um, very good experience! Based on Hailpaw's not exceeding excitement, maybe this wasn't as cool as it sounded at first. But it sure seemed like it! @Arie @Estelle
Old December 9th, 2020, 03:41 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Dreaming

@Puddle~ @Zero

Rosebriar padded to the Thunderglade, her cute pink nose wrinkling as she stared out at the trees. She couldn’t understand how those weird ThunderClan cats lived in there. There was so much undergrowth, so many trees blocking out the sun, so many poky branches that could tear her fur off. She shuddered at the thought. Her perfect fur, getting torn off? The thought made her sick. Especially trees with the disgusting, mildewy scent of ThunderClan. She didn’t care how much Twilightstar liked the Clan; Rosebriar hated anyone who wasn’t a WindClan cat with a burning passion.
She turned to see Quiverpaw and Puddlesplash following her. “Alright, this should be it,” she purred in her smooth, honey-sweet tone, a smile flickering on her muzzle. At least she got a nice walk out of this, but the reason why she hated border patrols was because she had to smell the stink of other Clans. It wasn’t even like the Gathering, where she could brag and flirt with the other stupid toms. All that she wanted to do was head back to camp and groom her pelt until it shone even more.

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old December 10th, 2020, 07:03 AM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

- @Puddle~ @TheNyanCatMinecart (sorry about being late to this, I'm bunkering down for finals irl)

Quiverpaw followed Rosebriar into the Thunderglade, opening her mouth immediately to scent the air. She gave a wary glance around at all the trees and undergrowth, not really liking not being able to see very far in the distance. It was not easy to stay vigilant in the forest; all you could rely on was your nose. Amber eyes turned to the warriors as she waited for instructions.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old December 12th, 2020, 09:49 AM

@Puddle~ @Zero

(It’s totally fine!)

Rosebriar sniffed, her pink nose wrinkling once more at the ThunderClan scent. “Alright, so we should just mark the border,” she meowed, turning to look at the patrol. Yeah, Puddlesplash was the head of it, but she knew what she was doing. Lifting her chin, she continued, “Quiverpaw, you surely would know what to do.” She was Quiverpaw’s mentor, so she had a say in what the apprentice did.
She padded closer to one of the trees, feeling a small shiver tingle down her spine. Probably her dislike for shadowy, crowded spaces. Rosebriar was about to leave her scent when suddenly, something fell out of a tree and on top of her head. With a shocked yowl, Rosebriar pitched to the side, feeling as the thing wrapped around her head. A snake! Eyes wide, she fell to the ground, hardly caring about the mud that smudged her precious sleek fur. “Stop staring!” she yelped to the patrol. “Get this thing off of me before it bites and kills me!”

Old December 12th, 2020, 11:33 AM
AHHH

- @TheNyanCatMinecart @Puddle~

Quiverpaw nodded to Rosebriar. She'd been on a few border patrols during her time as an apprentice, so she knew what she was doing. She was just glad they weren't patrolling the ShadowClan border since tensions were high between them right now. The apprentice padded over to a small boulder near the border, brushing her cheek against the cold stone to leave behind a scent mark.

She jumped at the sound of a yowl, whirling around to see her mentor on the ground... with a snake wrapping itself around her head??? She stared, open-mouthed, for a few seconds, wondering if her eyes were playing tricks on her. However, Rosebriar's yelp quickly snapped her out of it. She bounded forward to the other's side, her heart pumping with adrenaline. The apprentice grabbed blindly at the snake with her jaws, luckily grabbing ahold near the end of its tail and staying clear of the biting head. She yanked hard, throwing her whole weight into an attempt to pull the snake off and throw it to the side.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!
Old December 12th, 2020, 05:08 PM

@Zero @Puddle~

Rosebriar felt the snake’s grip loosen on her. Glancing up, she saw Quiverpaw pulling on it. Lashing out with the sharp claws she kept so clean, she felt it slash across the scaly body of the serpent. Hissing, the snake lashed out at her, but she rolled to the side. She wasn’t thinking. Lifting a paw, she knocked it on the head, strong enough so that it might fall out of Quiverpaw’s grip.
She didn’t look if it did. She continued to slash at it, slicing through the scales.

Old December 12th, 2020, 05:56 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@TheNyanCatMinecart @Zero (Sorry about not posting the past few days)

Puddlesplash had somehow failed to leave camp at the same time as his patrol mates, despite having met up with them in the clearing beforehand. Trotting briskly out to the border, the tom was met with the sight of Rosebriar and Quiverpaw engaged in a battle with a snake that had somehow gotten itself wrapped around the former. Jaw dropping open briefly, he darted forward, jumping in to join the scuffle. Nearing them, he skidded to a halt and circled around Rosebriar, to the opposite side of where Quiverpaw was standing and began to swipe at the snake, jumping forward and back between each blow to avoid the snake's head.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old December 12th, 2020, 06:40 PM

@Puddle~ @Zero

(No problem! It’s okay.)

Rosebriar felt a wave of fury run through her. How dare this snake mess up her pelt and try to bite her? Raising a paw, she slashed it hard. As the snake turned to face her, she growled, lunging forward to bite it. Her jaws closed around its body and a foul taste bathed her tongue. There was a small crack and the snake moved in jerky movements, trying to bite her. She sliced it more and more, yowling, “How... dare... you... attack... me?”

(Is it okay if she kills it?)

Old December 13th, 2020, 03:16 PM
AHHH

- @Puddle~ @TheNyanCatMinecart (I don't see why not)

Quiverpaw rejoiced for a split second when her efforts freed Rosebriar from the snake's grasp, forgetting for a second that she still had her jaws around it's tail. However, she didn't have to worry much since the snake was instantly preoccupied with fighting Rosebriar and was eventually yanked out of her grip as the warrior slashed furiously at it. Snapping back into action as Puddlesplash rolled up and joined the fight, she threw in a few precise slashes of her own, darting back out of its range in between.

Old December 14th, 2020, 12:36 PM

@Zero @Puddle~

Rage ran through Rosebriar as she stared at that cursed snake. How dare it drop out of a tree like that, try to wrap itself around her, and then bite her! How dare it attack someone so dignified and pretty? Her lips curled back into a snarl as her recently cleaned claws dug into the hardened ground. She’d make it pay.
“Take... that!” she yowled. It was practically a screech and was shocking compared to her normally calm and sweet demeanor. She lunged at the snake and sliced open its stomach. Guts spewed and the snake went limp, collapsing. Rosebriar didn’t seem to care about the disgustingness on her fur as she glared down at it, feeling triumphant, then let out a huff. She’d have to clean herself soon.