Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 06:32 PM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by stardust.
Today 06:29 PM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by LuvWarriorCats247
Today 06:24 PM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Undertaker
Today 06:22 PM
quillpaw's training [p]
Last post by furrensic
Today 06:03 PM

Old September 4th, 2017, 12:49 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Paleleap kit finder

My Hareleap (no page yet) and @Milky Way 's Paleheart are having kits!

So

Requirements:

Must look like one of the parents, or both smooshed together
Must fit the name theme, which is reptiles!
And anything else Milky wants to add

Rules:
Both me and Milky will be accepting forms
There are only 4 kits, but they may have a future litter (idk)
Follow the form!
Have fun!!

Form:
Name -
Age (Unborn) -
Gender -
Appearance -
Personality -
RP Sample (put in spoiler for space saving!) -
Plot ideas -
Other info -

Both the parents are in WindClan, there are currently 0 kits open. Hare looks like this

Kits:
1 - reserved for me ((Snakekit))
2 - reserved for Milky Way ((Garterkit))
3 - Geckokit, @Socks
4 - Chameleonkit, @Role

Last edited by wickedvirtues; September 4th, 2017 at 02:03 PM.
Old September 4th, 2017, 01:40 PM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Paleleap kit finder

(You have too many characters, Socks, you don't need another one. Whatever I have an idea.)

Name
Gecko
KitPaw ↣ [Undecided]

In the future Non-binary

Appearance
Bopity | Bo
Geckokit has a base coat of a really light golden color, almost white with stripes of a darker golden brown across his body. He has long fluffy fur that around his neck makes him look as if he has the mane of a lion. He has a large, muscular body and a slightly chubby body. His eyes are a bright, unseeing blue color.

Personality
Geckokit was always a quiet kit. He never wanted to bother anyone with complaints, even if he was in pain or something was wrong. Even at his youngest times, he never wailed for food nearly as much as his siblings would, and when he lost his vision he only mentioned it once to his parents. He didn't play like others would, he preferred to only be around one or two other cats rather than many, and this continued until he was a warrior. He is proud, he wants to be able to do things on his own and won't admit weakness, he never wants to bother anyone with it or to feel like he couldn't do anything for his clan.

RP Sample
From the ThunderClan Nursery

Snowfeather has been lazily lounging in the nest with her kits, enjoying the quiet and warmth of the nursery today. She was halfway between sleep and the waking world. The warmth and smell of the nursery strong enough to lull even a queen to sleep, but her motherly instincts to watch her children at every moment kept her from completely falling asleep. It wasn't odd for a queen to be like this, to never want to take her eyes off her tiny children in fear that they'd be gone if she looked away, especially with her first litter but usually that feeling faded a bit once the kits started eating solid food. That wasn't true for Snowfeather, as it seemed, the closer her kits got to becoming apprentices the more protective she got of them.

The gray and white queen watched her kits sleep, finding amusement in Teaselkit's twitching. When the gray she-kit was younger Snowfeather had been worried the movements meant the little cat had been having nightmares but now she knew the kit was only having pleasant dreams. She watched as the kit murmured a few words and extended her back legs only to hit her littermate, the scene causing Snowfeather to laugh at their silliness.

The queen rested her head on her paws as she watched her kit's friendly exchange, a smile on her face. As the two woke up, she sat up with a stretch, closing her eyes and extending her front legs out, flexing her claws. She pushed herself up and ran her tongue over her teeth before looking back to her kits.

"Good job, Teaselkit! But next time maybe try not to twitch so much." She leaned down and licked each of her kits ears. She was a bit worried that Loonkit might not be getting enough sleep being woken up by her sister like this. She brought her paw up and started grooming her fur. "Now get the moss out of your fur before I do it myself."

Snowfeather smiled and she couldn't hold back a gentle giggle at Teaselkit's antics, she had always loved her silliness and ambition. Both her children seemed worlds apart in personality but she could tell that they both had the potential of being great. "You'll be a wonderful apprentice, Teaselkit, no cat will go hungry with you around to feed them. So will you Loonkit!" She touched Teaselkit's ears with her tail as a sign of affection, while smiling at Loonkit cleaning herself. As soon as she could, the little she-kit started grooming herself instead of having Snowfeather groom her. The gray molly shook her head at Loonkit's words but didn't say anything.

The familiar scent of her mate arose a soft purr from the queen, her ears relaxing as the warrior came into view. Much like her children, Snowfeather loved Silversky deeply but in a way the kits might not understand. The tom's personality had changed from their first meeting, but not in a bad way at all. He had opened up and become protective of Snowfeather and that's what she loved about him. Silversky depended on her and she depended on Silversky, an aspect of their relationship which kept the love between them always there. She always seemed to relax when he was around, a calm feeling running through her veins when his scent was around. Her worries about her anything seemed to drain out of her mind when she felt the warmth of his pelt.

"Looks like it's time for a story." The molly meowed in a form of a greeting, smiling at Teaselkit's rapid questions. As Silversky sat by her another purr rose from her throat, nuzzling her head underneath his chin and smiling as she watched him interact with their kits, he was always so great with them and Snowfeather admired that. "With all these feathers here, we're going to have the softest nest in the nursery. Pretty soon every kits going to want to sleep with us." She joked towards Silverysky as Loonkit and Teaselkit placed their feathers around the moss.

"Now Loonkit, enough teasing." She rolled her eyes playfully at the young cats. "I keep them next to each other because it's far easier to watch them than if they were further apart." She placed her head down on her paws, her tail swishing to bring the two kits a bit closer to herself. She felt a surge of embarrassment and love when her kit called her and Silversky the best parents of the clan, looking at them with such admiration that Snowfeather was sure no other kit could match.

"Oh, you'll always make me proud, no matter what!"

Plot ideas
He is born with perfectly fine vision and dazzling blue eyes. When he is older, he complains that he can't tell some of his siblings apart because they 'all look blurry' and he starts to run into things. Hareleap and Paleheart will think nothing of it at first, kits sometimes run into things, it was nothing. One day, he ran straight into a patch of brambles like it wasn't even there and gets stuck. One of his parents pull him out and brings him to the medicine cat, where they find that the brambles only left scratches but Geckokit has slowly been going blind and they don't think there is any way to stop it.

Other info
yeah, he's gonna be blind ;-;

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old September 4th, 2017, 01:41 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Name - Snakekit, Snakepaw, Snakegrowl, Snakefang (undecided)
Age (Unborn) - Unborn
Gender - Male
Appearance - here
Personality - Curious, sneaky, manipulative, brave, intelligent, brutally honest, only nice to his family, grumpy
RP Sample (put in spoiler for space saving!) - I know how I roleplay >=P
Plot ideas - None currently
Other info - Nope

Last edited by wickedvirtues; September 4th, 2017 at 02:01 PM.
Old September 4th, 2017, 01:43 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
(You have too many characters, Socks, you don't need another one. Whatever I have an idea.)

Name
Gecko
KitPaw ↣ [Undecided]

In the future Non-binary

Appearance
Bopity | Bo
Geckokit has a base coat of a really light golden color, almost white with stripes of a darker golden brown across his body. He has long fluffy fur that around his neck makes him look as if he has the mane of a lion. He has a large, muscular body and a slightly chubby body. His eyes are a bright, unseeing blue color.

Personality
Geckokit was always a quiet kit. He never wanted to bother anyone with complaints, even if he was in pain or something was wrong. Even at his youngest times, he never wailed for food nearly as much as his siblings would, and when he lost his vision he only mentioned it once to his parents. He didn't play like others would, he preferred to only be around one or two other cats rather than many, and this continued until he was a warrior. He is proud, he wants to be able to do things on his own and won't admit weakness, he never wants to bother anyone with it or to feel like he couldn't do anything for his clan.

RP Sample
From the ThunderClan Nursery

Snowfeather has been lazily lounging in the nest with her kits, enjoying the quiet and warmth of the nursery today. She was halfway between sleep and the waking world. The warmth and smell of the nursery strong enough to lull even a queen to sleep, but her motherly instincts to watch her children at every moment kept her from completely falling asleep. It wasn't odd for a queen to be like this, to never want to take her eyes off her tiny children in fear that they'd be gone if she looked away, especially with her first litter but usually that feeling faded a bit once the kits started eating solid food. That wasn't true for Snowfeather, as it seemed, the closer her kits got to becoming apprentices the more protective she got of them.

The gray and white queen watched her kits sleep, finding amusement in Teaselkit's twitching. When the gray she-kit was younger Snowfeather had been worried the movements meant the little cat had been having nightmares but now she knew the kit was only having pleasant dreams. She watched as the kit murmured a few words and extended her back legs only to hit her littermate, the scene causing Snowfeather to laugh at their silliness.

The queen rested her head on her paws as she watched her kit's friendly exchange, a smile on her face. As the two woke up, she sat up with a stretch, closing her eyes and extending her front legs out, flexing her claws. She pushed herself up and ran her tongue over her teeth before looking back to her kits.

"Good job, Teaselkit! But next time maybe try not to twitch so much." She leaned down and licked each of her kits ears. She was a bit worried that Loonkit might not be getting enough sleep being woken up by her sister like this. She brought her paw up and started grooming her fur. "Now get the moss out of your fur before I do it myself."

Snowfeather smiled and she couldn't hold back a gentle giggle at Teaselkit's antics, she had always loved her silliness and ambition. Both her children seemed worlds apart in personality but she could tell that they both had the potential of being great. "You'll be a wonderful apprentice, Teaselkit, no cat will go hungry with you around to feed them. So will you Loonkit!" She touched Teaselkit's ears with her tail as a sign of affection, while smiling at Loonkit cleaning herself. As soon as she could, the little she-kit started grooming herself instead of having Snowfeather groom her. The gray molly shook her head at Loonkit's words but didn't say anything.

The familiar scent of her mate arose a soft purr from the queen, her ears relaxing as the warrior came into view. Much like her children, Snowfeather loved Silversky deeply but in a way the kits might not understand. The tom's personality had changed from their first meeting, but not in a bad way at all. He had opened up and become protective of Snowfeather and that's what she loved about him. Silversky depended on her and she depended on Silversky, an aspect of their relationship which kept the love between them always there. She always seemed to relax when he was around, a calm feeling running through her veins when his scent was around. Her worries about her anything seemed to drain out of her mind when she felt the warmth of his pelt.

"Looks like it's time for a story." The molly meowed in a form of a greeting, smiling at Teaselkit's rapid questions. As Silversky sat by her another purr rose from her throat, nuzzling her head underneath his chin and smiling as she watched him interact with their kits, he was always so great with them and Snowfeather admired that. "With all these feathers here, we're going to have the softest nest in the nursery. Pretty soon every kits going to want to sleep with us." She joked towards Silverysky as Loonkit and Teaselkit placed their feathers around the moss.

"Now Loonkit, enough teasing." She rolled her eyes playfully at the young cats. "I keep them next to each other because it's far easier to watch them than if they were further apart." She placed her head down on her paws, her tail swishing to bring the two kits a bit closer to herself. She felt a surge of embarrassment and love when her kit called her and Silversky the best parents of the clan, looking at them with such admiration that Snowfeather was sure no other kit could match.

"Oh, you'll always make me proud, no matter what!"

Plot ideas
He is born with perfectly fine vision and dazzling blue eyes. When he is older, he complains that he can't tell some of his siblings apart because they 'all look blurry' and he starts to run into things. Hareleap and Paleheart will think nothing of it at first, kits sometimes run into things, it was nothing. One day, he ran straight into a patch of brambles like it wasn't even there and gets stuck. One of his parents pull him out and brings him to the medicine cat, where they find that the brambles only left scratches but Geckokit has slowly been going blind and they don't think there is any way to stop it.

Other info
yeah, he's gonna be blind ;-;
Oooh I like the blind idea! @Milky Way I'm gonna go ahead and accept him.
Old September 4th, 2017, 01:46 PM
Paige~

Name -
Garterkit or Komodokit (cant decide)
Age (Unborn) -
unborn
Gender -
Male
Appearance -

Bloop
Personality -
Garter/Komodo is the definition if brash. He is harsh, loud, and a little rude. He doesn't care about other people's opinions and thinks he's always right. This makes him a pain to train and parent, but deep down he really loves his family. He also judges people easily. He will form a little gang as an apprentice and only hangs out with them and his family. On the bright side, He's an annoying but caring sibling. He doesn't like how protective his parents are though and just wants to live, mom. Yeesh.

I don't have to do this.

Right?

Plot ideas -
When he's an apprentice, he would have a massive fight with his parents and (possibly) run away and become a rogue for a short amount of time. He would eventually come back to WC though.
Other info -
Nope

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Last edited by Mayflower; December 6th, 2017 at 08:29 PM.
Old September 4th, 2017, 01:48 PM
Paige~

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Oooh I like the blind idea! @Milky Way I'm gonna go ahead and accept him.
YES

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
-EST-

Old September 4th, 2017, 01:48 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
Name -
Garterkit or Komodokit (cant decide)
Age (Unborn) -
unborn
Gender -
Male
Appearance -

Bloop
Personality -
Garter/Komodo is the definition if brash. He is harsh, loud, and a little rude. He doesn't care about other people's opinions and thinks he's always right. This makes him a pain to train and parent, but deep down he really loves his family. He also judges people easily. He will form a little gang as an apprentice and only hangs out with them and his family. On the bright side, He's an annoying but caring sibling. He doesn't like how protective his parents are though and just wants to live, mom. Yeesh.

I don't have to do this.

Right?

Plot ideas -
When he's an apprentice, he would have a massive fight with his parents and (possibly) run away and become a rogue for a short amount of time. He would eventually come back to WC though.
Other info -
Nope

Obviously accepted, and sounds good! So one more kit and we're set :3
Old September 4th, 2017, 01:51 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

Name: Chameleonkit/paw/hiss
Appearance: Chameleon.
Personality: Chameleonkit is a grump. He has a speech impediment, which makes him even more angry at others when they dont understand him. Chameleonkit has trust issues, but if you can make him trust you, he will be your best friend, maybe even a little clingy.
RP Sample:

Fight Scene

Leafclaw lashed his tail wildly, hissing and spitting at his opposer. He circled the enemy, and attempted a fake out. The tom quickly lunged, thinking he had a chance to surprise the enemy. His claws extended and his jaws gaped, ready to clasp onto fur.

Normal Scene

Rosebelly woke up, her jaws gaping in a large, wide yawn. The she-cat hadn't gotten much sleep that night, and wished she could sleep more. However, she had a dawn patrol with her fellow clanmates. Rosebelly slowly stood up, and stretched. She kneaded the ground a few times before standing up straight and heading for the fresh-kill pile. Rosebelly delicately picked through the pile, one claw extended, and picked out a nice, plump mouse. The warrior plopped down on her stomach, and tore into the mouse. She would need this energy for a border patrol. What a pain, she complained silently. The border is so long and far.. Rosebelly finished her mouse and picked out yet another plump mouse. The warrior did have quite the appetite, of course.
Plot Ideas: Idk ill think
Other Info: He has a speech impediment which makes him slur and stutter quite often. He normally stays quiet, unless he needs to express an emotion. If he does, he hisses, yelps, meows, etc.

@CandyFlossCat

Last edited by Role; September 4th, 2017 at 01:52 PM.
Old September 4th, 2017, 01:54 PM
Paige~

That was quick xD

Hmmmmm
@Hawkstar @Shadow @Charmer
Interested? If you don't want a kit, you don't have to apply. Only if you want!

-Louis L’Amour
-EST-

Old September 4th, 2017, 01:54 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Name: Chameleonkit/paw/hiss
Appearance: Chameleon.
Personality: Chameleonkit is a grump. He has a speech impediment, which makes him even more angry at others when they dont understand him. Chameleonkit has trust issues, but if you can make him trust you, he will be your best friend, maybe even a little clingy.
RP Sample:

Fight Scene

Leafclaw lashed his tail wildly, hissing and spitting at his opposer. He circled the enemy, and attempted a fake out. The tom quickly lunged, thinking he had a chance to surprise the enemy. His claws extended and his jaws gaped, ready to clasp onto fur.

Normal Scene

Rosebelly woke up, her jaws gaping in a large, wide yawn. The she-cat hadn't gotten much sleep that night, and wished she could sleep more. However, she had a dawn patrol with her fellow clanmates. Rosebelly slowly stood up, and stretched. She kneaded the ground a few times before standing up straight and heading for the fresh-kill pile. Rosebelly delicately picked through the pile, one claw extended, and picked out a nice, plump mouse. The warrior plopped down on her stomach, and tore into the mouse. She would need this energy for a border patrol. What a pain, she complained silently. The border is so long and far.. Rosebelly finished her mouse and picked out yet another plump mouse. The warrior did have quite the appetite, of course.
Plot Ideas: Idk ill think
Other Info: He has a speech impediment which makes him slur and stutter quite often. He normally stays quiet, unless he needs to express an emotion. If he does, he hisses, yelps, meows, etc.

@CandyFlossCat
Accepted! @Milky Way We have our litter!