Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 11:40 PM
Too late, too early [p]
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 11:38 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 11:14 PM
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Blazing
Today 11:14 PM
i have to many questions...
by forest
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:10 PM

Old March 5th, 2017, 12:18 PM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Nursery

Mischa padded in the den, looking for the cat he was supposed to help. He widened his eyes as he spotted a couple arguing. He edged forward, curiosity in his eyes. "Im not trying to be rude; that would be idiotic, but what one earth are you arguing about? new kits makes the syndicate strong, you should be happy."
{ @NightWarrior4Life, @Swiftheart }

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends

Last edited by Momotaro; March 5th, 2017 at 12:18 PM.
Old March 5th, 2017, 12:30 PM

My Mood: Bored

Fox looked at the new cat arriving."I'm not the one arguing.them two are."he said,pointing his tail toward aria and fleck.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old March 5th, 2017, 12:32 PM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Fox looked at the new cat arriving."I'm not the one arguing.them two are."he said,pointing his tail toward aria and fleck.
"I know. Do you know why they are arguing?" The tom rolled his eyes at Fox. and then resumed watching the two syndicate cats. This is why i'm not interested in a relationship.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old March 5th, 2017, 01:02 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post
Mischa padded in the den, looking for the cat he was supposed to help. He widened his eyes as he spotted a couple arguing. He edged forward, curiosity in his eyes. "Im not trying to be rude; that would be idiotic, but what one earth are you arguing about? new kits makes the syndicate strong, you should be happy."
{ @NightWarrior4Life, @Swiftheart }
"Don't you have some sick cats you need to be tending to?" The black and white Tom snarled. Aria narrowed her eyes suspiciously "yeah, don't you have your own problems?" She sneered.
Old March 8th, 2017, 01:05 AM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

[let's timeskip to 3 moons so we can all start doing more with the charries]
Illusion was resting in her nest. It didn't seem like so long ago her kits were constantly nestled up besides her, but now they were balls of energy that never seemed to quick until they were too exhausted to move. Their colors were coming out and their pelts were slowly losing their kitten fluff. They were growing faster than the alabaster she-cat would like to admit. As she laid there, she thought about the moment she told Hades about them. Oh Hades. Illusion knew this happiness wouldn't have existed without the tom relentlessly pressing her into being mates. Although it was almost accidental. She'd never admit to that though, throughout all that time single, she'd always held a soft spoke for her intelligent mate.
Her deep optics scanned the nursery, searching for her kits. Their personalities were really coming out. One in particular seemed to always be around her and copying her every move -- Lilac. Illusion spotted them, doing as they did normally, playing or watching the games. A small smile crossed her face as she monitored them.

@Empress Of Evil @Slash-GNR @Spirited Darkness @Liquoris @Spirit

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 8th, 2017, 06:57 AM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post
[let's timeskip to 3 moons so we can all start doing more with the charries]
Illusion was resting in her nest. It didn't seem like so long ago her kits were constantly nestled up besides her, but now they were balls of energy that never seemed to quick until they were too exhausted to move. Their colors were coming out and their pelts were slowly losing their kitten fluff. They were growing faster than the alabaster she-cat would like to admit. As she laid there, she thought about the moment she told Hades about them. Oh Hades. Illusion knew this happiness wouldn't have existed without the tom relentlessly pressing her into being mates. Although it was almost accidental. She'd never admit to that though, throughout all that time single, she'd always held a soft spoke for her intelligent mate.
Her deep optics scanned the nursery, searching for her kits. Their personalities were really coming out. One in particular seemed to always be around her and copying her every move -- Lilac. Illusion spotted them, doing as they did normally, playing or watching the games. A small smile crossed her face as she monitored them.

@Empress Of Evil @Slash-GNR @Spirited Darkness @Liquoris @Spirit
A small white and black speckled she-kit could be seen in the nursery. She had a strange ball of something... like a seed. The female put her tiny claws into it, but nothing happened. Corinth flattened her ears upset about this. The female let out a growl as she took the seed thing in her mouth and brought it to her mother. "Mema," which mean to be 'Mama', she said through the large mass in her mouth. Corinth then placed it down next to her life giver. "Can you break this open for me please?" She then sat down and flicked her tail tip as she looked at the seed thing, then back up to her mother with large eyes of curiosity. "I tried... I really did, but I can't. My claws are to small," she mewed as she unsheathed her claws only the size of small needles.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Old March 8th, 2017, 08:35 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Mirage sat in a corner, looking uncertainly towards her family. She loved them all, but sometimes, they scared her. The brownish gray and white tabby kit hated to be scared. Being scared was a great weakness that could eventually result in getting her killed. She scuffled her paws, then took a deep breath before padding over to Corinth, looking at the thing that her sister held in their jaws. “W-what's that?” Mirage stuttered, her eyes wide. She wondered if it was some sort of food, or maybe an odd animal that wasn't prey. Parting her jaws, she drew in a breath, trying to catch its scent, but to no avail. That made her all the more curious, and she pricked her ears forwards, trying to see if it made any sort of noise.
Old March 10th, 2017, 12:41 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Hades padded into the nursery, a plump squirrel in his jaws. He intended for his squirrel to be given to Illusion, alhough he wouldn't mind if she shared it with the kits. The fighter didn't know whether their kits were capable of eating prey yet. He wasn't the one to spend all his time in the nursery, watching over perfect bundles of fur. "Hello," he purred as he approached his family. Hades placed the squirrel at Illusion's paws, using one of his paws to get rid of some red fur that was sticking to his tongue. Stupid squirrels. They have too much fur, Hades thought. He had never quite liked the fur of squirrels. There was jsut too much of it and there was not enough meat. Shaking his head softly, Hades turned his attention back to his mate and kits. The kits were bigger from when they had first been born. He could still remember three moons ago, when they were just tiny, wriggling things covered in fur. Hades noticed Corinth in particular, staring up at her mother with wide eyes. He chuckled softly to himself. "Adorable...." he murmured in an almost inaudible tone of voice. This was saying something. Hades was never one to call something adorable. He was just too dark for that kind of stuff.

@Suspiciousmindz @Slash-GNR @Spirited Darkness @Liquoris @Spirit

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; March 10th, 2017 at 12:43 AM.
Old March 10th, 2017, 03:13 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Illusion noticed Corinth coming towards her with a strange object. At first she was confused, but when she asked to open it, she couldn't help but give her a little smile. "Sure, but what is it, dear?" she asked, tilting her head a little bit as she grasp the seed in her jaws and tore her claws into it. With a small crack, the object split enough to where Illusion assumed Corinth could open it from there. From there, she placed it on the ground in front of her when Mirage arrived. "Ask your sister, because I don't know," she replied sweetly. Her kits would never know the real Illusion, only this very caring, sweet version of her. That was fine with her though, she only hoped none of her kits received her personality.

Of course a familiar scent filled her nose and Illusion turned her head to notice Hades coming in with a squirrel. Her whiskers twitched. The squirrel seemed almost too large for his mouth. Her blue optics turned back towards her kits. "You guys hungry?" she inquired, tilting her fluffy head a little bit.
@Empress Of Evil @Spirited Darkness @Slash-GNR

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old March 10th, 2017, 04:00 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

@Suspiciousmindz @Slash-GNR @Empress Of Evil @Spirited Darkness @Spirit

Lilac tilted her small light head at the seed. "What is it? Why does it need opened? Can't we just throw it out?" The young she-cat was full of questions, and didn't really care much how rude she may have sounded as she spoke. She held her head high, tapping her tail tip on the ground as she sat next to her mother. She didn't want to miss a single flick of the tail that her mother did, admiring how well she seemed to keep calm about everything. While Lilac seemed to be quite snooty to her siblings, she loved them dearly, always interested in what they have to say, even if she doesn't act like it, so her multitude of questions weren't really directed to her mother as much as they were to Corinth.

(So sorry I'm late replying.. Been a bit pre-occupied irl :/ also sorry this is short x.x)