Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by Morrigan
Today 09:01 AM
Counting Until Staff knock...
by zBlaze
Last post by Myling
Today 09:00 AM
Death roars from the tree...
Last post by constellation
Today 08:49 AM
Whispering Wetlands
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 08:36 AM
RiverClan Healing Thread -...
by starry
Last post by Rowan
Today 08:28 AM

Old May 5th, 2023, 02:51 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Default Two Birds || p

Falcon
19 moons || he/him || small dark tabby tom with white paws and jade green eyes

He padded back to the makeshift den he and his sister had constructed. A small rabbit hung from his jaws, swaying with his steps. It may have been calm, peaceful even, if Falcon wasn't... well, if Falcon wasn't Falcon. He scowled at the grass in front of him, carefully leaping over a patch of clovers and wildflowers. The rabbit made it a bit difficult to scent the den, but he knew his sister's scent well. Falcon weaved around a tree that stood alone in the small field he and Starling lived in, wriggling easily down an abandoned fox den that the two were living in for the moon. He dropped the rabbit, and sat down next to it. "Starling!" He barked, "I brought food!"

[ @Marksman ]

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old May 5th, 2023, 08:43 PM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Two Birds || p

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*The_Collector*~ View Post
Falcon
19 moons || he/him || small dark tabby tom with white paws and jade green eyes

He padded back to the makeshift den he and his sister had constructed. A small rabbit hung from his jaws, swaying with his steps. It may have been calm, peaceful even, if Falcon wasn't... well, if Falcon wasn't Falcon. He scowled at the grass in front of him, carefully leaping over a patch of clovers and wildflowers. The rabbit made it a bit difficult to scent the den, but he knew his sister's scent well. Falcon weaved around a tree that stood alone in the small field he and Starling lived in, wriggling easily down an abandoned fox den that the two were living in for the moon. He dropped the rabbit, and sat down next to it. "Starling!" He barked, "I brought food!"

[ @Marksman ]
The beautiful she-cat looks over her shoulder before pushing the thing she was working on under a bush that she likes. She then turns to her brother, offering a cheerful smile. "Hello there, Falcon!" She says as she then looks at the thing she was making.

I just want to make his day! The beautiful dark-furred tabby she-cat offers a soft smile before Starling sees the rabbit. Her eyes brighten and her smile brightens. "Wow, that is awesome!"

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old May 6th, 2023, 10:18 AM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marksman View Post
The beautiful she-cat looks over her shoulder before pushing the thing she was working on under a bush that she likes. She then turns to her brother, offering a cheerful smile. "Hello there, Falcon!" She says as she then looks at the thing she was making.

I just want to make his day! The beautiful dark-furred tabby she-cat offers a soft smile before Starling sees the rabbit. Her eyes brighten and her smile brightens. "Wow, that is awesome!"
Falcon flicked his tail. "Just eat it. I can catch something for me tomorrow." He didn't actually plan on catching anything else. As long as he kept Starling alive, he would be fine. The tom didn't plan on breaking his word to their mother anytime soon. Falcon sighed and curled up on the floor, eyes still on the rabbit he had caught for Starling.

Old May 6th, 2023, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*FredTheFrog*~ View Post
Falcon flicked his tail. "Just eat it. I can catch something for me tomorrow." He didn't actually plan on catching anything else. As long as he kept Starling alive, he would be fine. The tom didn't plan on breaking his word to their mother anytime soon. Falcon sighed and curled up on the floor, eyes still on the rabbit he had caught for Starling.
Gently whacking Falcon on the shoulder with his tail, the scrawny but beautiful she-cat looks at her brother with a level jade-colored gaze. "I don't want to lose you after everything, Falcon." She mews.

Fire surrounding them, the flames licking at their pelts - barely missing - as Falcon and Starling had ran from the flames. Starling had tripped, allowing the flames a taste at her tail before Falcon had helped her up. Then, of course, the two had ran for freedom - for their lives - away from the ever-burning all-consuming flames.

Shaking the memories from her mind, Starling turns her saddened gaze upon her brother. "We share." She says firmly.

Old May 7th, 2023, 07:42 AM
don't eat me

Quote:
Gently whacking Falcon on the shoulder with his tail, the scrawny but beautiful she-cat looks at her brother with a level jade-colored gaze. "I don't want to lose you after everything, Falcon." She mews.

Fire surrounding them, the flames licking at their pelts - barely missing - as Falcon and Starling had ran from the flames. Starling had tripped, allowing the flames a taste at her tail before Falcon had helped her up. Then, of course, the two had ran for freedom - for their lives - away from the ever-burning all-consuming flames.

Shaking the memories from her mind, Starling turns her saddened gaze upon her brother. "We share." She says firmly.
Falcon's eye twitched at Starling's first comment. He remembered all too clearly the everything his sister was talking about. His ears flicked back for just a moment before Falcon remembered to stay strong. "Keep her safe, keep her alive." That's what his mother had said to him, just before he and Starling had ran from the fire. That was what kept him going. It was his purpose. He glared at Starling sternly. "I told you, I'll catch something tomorrow." He hissed up at her, before closing his eyes to possibly catch a few hours of sleep.

Old May 7th, 2023, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Falcon's eye twitched at Starling's first comment. He remembered all too clearly the everything his sister was talking about. His ears flicked back for just a moment before Falcon remembered to stay strong. "Keep her safe, keep her alive." That's what his mother had said to him, just before he and Starling had ran from the fire. That was what kept him going. It was his purpose. He glared at Starling sternly. "I told you, I'll catch something tomorrow." He hissed up at her, before closing his eyes to possibly catch a few hours of sleep.
Shrinking away slightly at her brother's attitude, Starling nods her head before looking away. "O-oh... Okay..." She nods as she quickly devours the rabbit. She then looks around the newly-decorated home that the two share. She finishes her food before bounding off and finding some more beautiful flowers that she then uses to make more decor for their home.

When she's done, Starling looks for some moss that she then makes beds out of. She looks at Falcon, sadness and longing filling her as she wonders what life would be like if they didn't have each other.

I would be dead. She realizes, looking at her lame hind leg in angry. Thank you, Spirits, for my perfect brother.

Old May 8th, 2023, 07:10 AM
don't eat me

Quote:
Shrinking away slightly at her brother's attitude, Starling nods her head before looking away. "O-oh... Okay..." She nods as she quickly devours the rabbit. She then looks around the newly-decorated home that the two share. She finishes her food before bounding off and finding some more beautiful flowers that she then uses to make more decor for their home.

When she's done, Starling looks for some moss that she then makes beds out of. She looks at Falcon, sadness and longing filling her as she wonders what life would be like if they didn't have each other.

I would be dead. She realizes, looking at her lame hind leg in angry. Thank you, Spirits, for my perfect brother.
(omg she's so wholesome I'm gonna cry )

Falcon had already fallen asleep, once again reliving the night he and Starling's family had been devoured by the fire. His tail lashed in his sleep. He could almost feel the flame, licking closer to his fur... Shrieks from his family, and the prey that made that area home... It was awful. He woke up, claws gripping the dirt beneath him. He checked to see if Starling was still awake, and more importantly, if she had seen his moment of weakness.

Old May 8th, 2023, 08:38 AM

Quote:
(omg she's so wholesome I'm gonna cry )

Falcon had already fallen asleep, once again reliving the night he and Starling's family had been devoured by the fire. His tail lashed in his sleep. He could almost feel the flame, licking closer to his fur... Shrieks from his family, and the prey that made that area home... It was awful. He woke up, claws gripping the dirt beneath him. He checked to see if Starling was still awake, and more importantly, if she had seen his moment of weakness.
Starling herself is laying in her little nest, sprawled out happily. She is asleep, dreaming of finding her one true love. Watch the moon, love. I'll be looking at it too.

She wakes suddenly, bolting upright. "THE MOON!"

Old May 8th, 2023, 08:45 AM
don't eat me

Quote:
Starling herself is laying in her little nest, sprawled out happily. She is asleep, dreaming of finding her one true love. Watch the moon, love. I'll be looking at it too.

She wakes suddenly, bolting upright. "THE MOON!"
Falcon jumped up at his sister's yell. "STARLING!" He shouted, whipping around to face her. His ears were pinned. "What the-- Are you okay?" He asked.

Old May 8th, 2023, 08:48 AM

Quote:
Falcon jumped up at his sister's yell. "STARLING!" He shouted, whipping around to face her. His ears were pinned. "What the-- Are you okay?" He asked.
She leaves the den and turns to look at the sky, searching the darkness for the moon. She feels relief when she finds it, and offers her brother a sad smile.

"Something happened in a dream. I'm... Alright."