Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Private Roleplays

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Mossfreckle

Medicine Cat Apprentice: Grousepaw

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Cougar attack!
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 12:39 AM
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Rani
Today 12:30 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by alkaline
Today 12:01 AM
the fault in our fake stars
Last post by taillow
Yesterday 11:46 PM
"Shadow of a...
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Yesterday 11:42 PM

Old May 3rd, 2023, 08:40 PM

Bump Policy: 72 hours!!
My Mood: Fine

Default [p] The Soldier & The Peacemaker

(I’m gonna assume that this takes place after the fires on Windclan territory as well as the battle c: - also I'm sorry this took so long !!)

Mousefern
Windclan
She/her

With everything happening with Windclan lately, it was nice to finally get some downtime. The cream-furred molly was exhausted–just about everyone in the clan was at this point, so that was certainly no surprise. As much as she would have loved to settle and rest her body, let herself get lulled to sleep after all of the chaos... She wouldn’t be Mousefern if she didn’t check on her clanmates first. Those who weren’t currently being tended to by anyone else, that is.

With a slight hiss of discomfort, she took a step forward, observing the clan’s new camp now that all was said and done. We’ll get used to it eventually, she told herself as she slowly wandered about, examining the new area. She paused in her steps though, when she strolled upon a familiar dark-furred tom.

One that she hadn’t had a proper conversation with in quite a while–since they were apprentices. She flicked her tail as she observed him, finding him to be staring at… A rock on the ground, which she decided not to question. “Hey, you.” She greeted softly, feeling a bit guilty just at the sight of him. Of course, she had heard about his sister’s death, as well as his other sister, Crushedspice, who left the clan altogether shortly after such events. No, she didn’t know all of the nitty-gritty details, but she still felt guilty nonetheless. They were best friends a while back, and she should have stuck with him during those hard moments of his life. “How are you holding up?”

@Marksman

Bump Policy: 72 hours!
Often inactive on weekends!

Click here for my character site!
Old May 4th, 2023, 02:39 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: [p] The Soldier & The Peacemaker

@Omari -> Mousefern

Brokencrest
he/him
WindClan

The large, black-furred tom looks away from the rock. He has known that he was going to be approached - for he always is bothered when he want to be alone. Feeling a deep regret for the unneeded death of his sister, and the abandonment of the other, Brokencrest allows himself to strand and look at Mousepaw - no, it's Mousefern now isn't it.

The young warrior gazes directly at Mousefern, surprised at the way he had kept track of her without realizing it. He says her name in a greeting, dipping his head respectfully as he always does when speaking. "It is a pleasure to speak to you again." He mews, his voice deep and soft and husky from smoke inhalation.

The fire reminds him of his other sister - Crushedspice. She was the one who left the Clan right before the fire - right after I killed Bravewillow. Yet another wave of remorse wracks his body as he looks away from the she-cat in front of him as he remembers a time when he would tell her everything. But now.. Now it has all changed, and the young warrior wants to go back to then - when everything was normal. Simple.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old May 4th, 2023, 02:57 PM

Mousefern
Windclan
She/her

The formalities were a little sad to her. When they were young, they were so close, there was never a thought about using any sort of formalities with one another. She supposed that it was only fair now, seeing as they certainly weren’t as close as they used to be.

“You don’t have to talk to me like that, you know. I’m still the same cat that used to chase your tail when we were small.” Mousefern pointed out, an attempt at lightening the mood. Although she appreciated the respectful tone, it really wasn’t necessary. “It really is nice to speak to you again, though.”

She carefully seated herself beside him–well, not quite beside him, a couple of tail lengths away from him, not wanting to invade his space. A sigh escaped her once she was seated, not realizing just how exhausted she was until she was officially allowed the chance to relax. “Say, what’re you doing over here all on your lonesome? I don’t suppose a rock could be any good company.”

@Marksman

Old May 5th, 2023, 08:19 AM

@Omari

The large, black-furred warrior does not respond, he only looks at his old friend. The key to nonviolence is respect, he remembers his father saying at one point. "My apologies, Mousefern." He says, his tone still indifferent and formal. As if he does not truly know what to say.

Hmph. We're not kits anymore. No need to play any coy games. he thinks to himself before looking at Mousefern. The large tom does not smile, but his eyes soften a little bit as he takes a deep breath.

"I have missed you." He mews, allowing himself not to speak as formally as he normally would. He looks to be as tense as before, but he slowly relaxes before he breathes a deep breath of the scents of WindClan around him before Brokencrest looks at Mousefern, the memories of times before when it was Reedkit(Brokencrest), Mousekit, and Smokekit dancing in his bright amber eyes.

Old May 7th, 2023, 08:14 PM

Mousefern
Windclan
She/her

Brokencrest’s–still formal–response made her laugh. She supposed that she couldn’t blame him for the formalities after all of this time… So decided that she’d give him a pass for now. She wasn't about to give him a hard time.

“Oh, you’ve missed little old me?” She couldn’t help but playfully poke at him when she heard his words. Did Mousefern miss him, after all of this time? Of course, she did. Without a doubt. After all of this time, she never did have a friendship like the one that she shared with him. Nobody had ever taken his place as her best friend.

“Don't worry. I missed you, too.” She confessed quietly, her tail tip gently brushing his shoulder, an act of silent reassurance. The action was over almost as soon as it was done, her tail returning to twitch back and forth behind her.

@Marksman

Old May 15th, 2023, 08:44 AM

@Omari - (( Sorry for the delay!))

Brokencrest
he/him
WindClan Warrior

The handsome but scarred tom looks at her once again. Gah, memories. He thinks to himself before looking at her again. "I don't see how you have missed me." He says in his husky voice before looking at the sky.

Did she really, or is she lying...? He thinks to himself, and his cold amber eyes harden before he looks at the ground. "How have you been?" He asks, wariness in his voice once again.

Old May 18th, 2023, 09:18 AM

Mousefern
Windclan
She/her

Mousefern’s ear twitched when she heard his comment–again, she let him off the hook with such a statement. She could have done a better job at keeping close ties with him if she really did miss him, after all... And she did. She just got a bit distant from many cats after becoming a warrior, and she was only recently beginning to branch out again. “I’ll let you think what you may, but I know how I feel.”

“I’ve…” She had to think about it. With all things considered, she was alive after what had happened recently. Before the fire, she was fine. Sure, she had learned some disappointing things about her family since becoming a warrior, but they were making amends. “I’ve been okay. Things could be better, but, I’m sure we’re all thinking that, right? What about you, how have you been?”

[ @Marksman ]