Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:12 AM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:11 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:58 AM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:48 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:40 AM

Old February 6th, 2018, 08:01 PM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post

Leafwatcher's story should have given Stormwing some sort of peace of mind. Now she knew what had happened, how he had disappeared, that he hadn't stayed out of touch on purpose. Now she knew that he hadn't left by his own choice. But instead of giving her peace of mind, it only made her angrier. "Why wasn't this the first thing you told me? Why, why, why did you have to fight that Dusk Syndicate cat, Leafwatcher? Do you understand how stupid that was?" She asked, her blue eyes lighting up in anger. They were like miniature flames, dancing against her silver tabby pelt, frustration and fury showing in them. She couldn't believe this was happening. She had lost everyone before, and now that she had Leafwatcher back, she wasn't sure if she was happier or sadder. He was a different cat then he had been - there was a distinct air of that.

Or maybe she was the one who had changed, she felt braver then normal, though it was anger fueling her fire. "You're crazy. You are absolutely crazy." She repeated over and over, her ears flattened against her head, her tail still twitching back and forth, trying to grasp ahold of the reality of the situation. So... Leafwatcher had gotten amnesia... meaning he hadn't remembered her, or anyone else, and - and the Dusk Syndicate had taken him... how had that even happened? And why? These might not be questions that he could answer, but the Dusk Syndicate cats could. Stormwing knew they were gone now, but she wished she could go down there, take every single Dusk Syndicate cat, and ask them questions until she found out the entire truth. And she was scared of Leafwatcher now, at least a little bit. He made her nervous. Being in the Dusk Syndicate for so long was bound to have some sort of an impact on a cat. Was there a chance... even a little one... that he would hurt her?
Leafwatcher flinched at the anger in her eyes and in the she-cats tone. He knew he deserved it and she had a right to be furious at him. But it still hurt. A lot. "I... I know." The brown tabby spoke, his tone almost sad and angry too. The anger was more or less directed at himself than anything. He was furious with himself for being so foolish, and so stupid. His ears flattened. "I'm... so sorry. I am the dumbest cat alive." He said, shaking his head at Stormwing. "I understand your anger." His green optics were a bit glassy, and he dropped the pebble he had been still holding onto where it had been before. "I'm going to go..." Leafwatcher spoke and he slid through the undergrowth rather quickly.

Last edited by seasalt; February 11th, 2018 at 06:18 PM.
Old February 6th, 2018, 08:42 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The grey tom cocked his head to the side a little, listening to Powdernose’s words. They sounded… silly, and a little bit childish, and strange. They definitely didn’t sound like words that would be coming from a fully grown warrior. And yet, the tom couldn’t help but feel a little bit of pity for Powdernose. The younger warrior clearly admired him, or liked him, or something like that, otherwise he wouldn’t have been quite as frustrated about Stonegazer having to leave and he definitely wouldn’t have been upset that it was so soon, and that it was to protect the Clan.

”Your honesty is appreciated, thank you.” Stonegazer mewed after the tom was through speaking, and stood there for a moment in complete silence before thinking of what to say next. He had always been someone who was right. Someone who did the right thing, said the right things (in his opinion) and fought the right way. He lived his life through honesty and punctuality and a sort of discipline that brought new excitement to it every day. And he tried his best to be the type of tom that other warriors would admire and respect, and it seemed he was getting his goal.

”I understand your frustration. However, that is not an excuse to pout - especially not when we could be spending this time doing more enjoyable things. I intend to make our outing up to you, since you were looking forward to it so much, as long as this-” He paused for a moment, letting the word hover in the air between them and guessing the understanding was already there - ”does not happen again. Is that clear?” Stonegazer found Powdernose to be… interesting, at least. Perhaps it wouldn’t be so bad making the afternoon up again. At the very least, it would stop a clanmate from sulking.
powdernose's ears perked with surprise. "really?" he jumped to his paws excitedly, almost as if he was never saddened. his tail raised and he rocked back an forth like an energized kit. powdernose hopped closer to stonegazer, like he was going to tackle him in a show of thanks, but he hesitated. would stonegazer be annoyed by that? just in case, the tom stepped back and forced himself to calm down in the slightest. taking a deep breath, his eyes glimmered happily as he thought of what to say. "i- i promise," spoke the tom, dipping his head respectfully.

he straightened up once again before tilting his head to the side. "what do you want to do?" powdernose questioned. his fur fluffed out as he suddenly remembered the battle, and he rushed closer to check stonegazer's wounds. "you didn't get too injured, did you?" sniffing the grey tom's fur, he scanned for the smallest signs of infection. his gaze held that of worry while he repeatedly searched for every wound that stonegazer had received.

i can't lose h- he isn't yours to lose, powdernose. mentally scolding himself, he sighed and sat down once again. at least he seems okay, for the most part. his paws kneaded the ground and he looked around warily. it would be rather humiliating if someone saw them at that very moment. nose twitching, powdernose shook his head, trying to clear away his thoughts as he nervously waited for a response.
Old February 7th, 2018, 04:50 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenfang View Post

Larkpaw flashed past. “Bet I can beat you there!” Larkpaw teased.
(Moved the RP to the territory)
Her eyes twinkled in amusement,” Can not!” She set off into a fast sprint in hopes of beating Larkpaw.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 7th, 2018, 07:11 PM
Stuck in a loop of unhapp

My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
(Moved the RP to the territory)
Her eyes twinkled in amusement,” Can not!” She set off into a fast sprint in hopes of beating Larkpaw.
Larkpaw bolted after her and ran as fast as she could.

It's been so long since i was active on here.

Calypso was, and always will be, the 2018 Smallear to my speckletail!

Regards,
Blueberry
Old February 8th, 2018, 08:07 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

Larkpaw bolted after her and ran as fast as she could.
Poppypaw didn’t allow herself to slow down.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old February 8th, 2018, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Poppypaw didn’t allow herself to slow down.
They bolted through the forest matching each other pawstep for pawstep, until they reached the shadowclan border, but larkpaw forgot to slow down and skidded to a halt right in front of the shadowclan border. “Phew! That was so close!” Larkpaw said padding carefully away from the border. “I almost crossed the border! Then we would be in all kinds of trouble!”

Regards,
Blueberry
Old February 8th, 2018, 09:27 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

They bolted through the forest matching each other pawstep for pawstep, until they reached the shadowclan border, but larkpaw forgot to slow down and skidded to a halt right in front of the shadowclan border. “Phew! That was so close!” Larkpaw said padding carefully away from the border. “I almost crossed the border! Then we would be in all kinds of trouble!”
Poppypaw purred,” I wouldn’t, just you. I never almost crossed the border.” She teased. That was just her way, always contradicting them slightly. She sniffed for prey, though she didn’t smell anything.

Old February 8th, 2018, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Poppypaw purred,” I wouldn’t, just you. I never almost crossed the border.” She teased. That was just her way, always contradicting them slightly. She sniffed for prey, though she didn’t smell anything.
“Well... it was worth a try.” Larkpaw said disappointment sorting her words.

Regards,
Blueberry
Old February 8th, 2018, 10:36 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:

“Well... it was worth a try.” Larkpaw said disappointment sorting her words.
Poppypaw shrugged,” yeah.”

Old February 8th, 2018, 11:56 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by seasalt View Post
Leafwatcher flinched at the anger in her eyes and in the she-cats tone. He knew he deserved it and she had a right to be furious at him. But it still hurt. A lot. "I... I know." The brown tabby spoke, his tone almost sad and angry too. The anger was more or less directed at himself than anything. He was furious with himself for being so foolish, and so stupid. His ears flattened. "I'm... so sorry. I am the dumbest cat alive." He said, shaking his head at Stormwing. "I understand your anger." His green optics were a bit glassy, and he dropped the pebble he had been still holding onto where it had been before. "I'm going to go..." Leafwatcher spoke and he slid through the undergrowth rather quickly.
Maybe, if she were someone else, or if she had thought of it, Stormwing would have stopped him from leaving. Reached out to him and tried to fix things. But instead, the silver tabby watched him go, her icy-blue eyes colder than usual as she hung her head and took a deep breath. He was gone. It was her fault, she had driven him away, but she couldn’t feel that bad about it now. She was still too angry about the worry the tom had caused her. Didn’t he know what it was like to lose someone? Why would he ever have taken on Dusk Syndicate cats on his own? Maybe someday, someway, she would make it up to him. But for now? Stormwing was only all too content to be alone again. Leaving Leafwatcher’s collection behind, she slunk in the opposite direction, a silver blur against the trees, and eventually she was out of sight - almost ashamed to be seen there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hiraeth View Post
powdernose's ears perked with surprise. "really?" he jumped to his paws excitedly, almost as if he was never saddened. his tail raised and he rocked back an forth like an energized kit. powdernose hopped closer to stonegazer, like he was going to tackle him in a show of thanks, but he hesitated. would stonegazer be annoyed by that? just in case, the tom stepped back and forced himself to calm down in the slightest. taking a deep breath, his eyes glimmered happily as he thought of what to say. "i- i promise," spoke the tom, dipping his head respectfully.

he straightened up once again before tilting his head to the side. "what do you want to do?" powdernose questioned. his fur fluffed out as he suddenly remembered the battle, and he rushed closer to check stonegazer's wounds. "you didn't get too injured, did you?" sniffing the grey tom's fur, he scanned for the smallest signs of infection. his gaze held that of worry while he repeatedly searched for every wound that stonegazer had received.

i can't lose h- he isn't yours to lose, powdernose. mentally scolding himself, he sighed and sat down once again. at least he seems okay, for the most part. his paws kneaded the ground and he looked around warily. it would be rather humiliating if someone saw them at that very moment. nose twitching, powdernose shook his head, trying to clear away his thoughts as he nervously waited for a response.
”Good.” That was the warrior’s only remark to Powdernose’s promise, his expression never changing, never softening, although it seemed like an appropriate time. Yet Stonegazer didn’t seem to care much what an appropriate time was - he was the type of cat to act kind of weird when it came to that sort of thing. It was irritating, almost, and sometimes he wondered if it would have been better to be raised in a more loving manner. Stonegazer had never been super affectionate - perhaps a little less serious, but he had always been kind of funny about showing his feelings for other cats. Maybe it was a weakness, and maybe it wasn’t. It was a little bit of both for him. Impossible to say which one it really was, though.

Before he could respond to Powdernose’s first question, the smaller tom had already asked another and was right there, next to him. So close that they were actually touching. So close that Stonegazer could have leaned his head down and he would have been right there - right beside it. For a minute, the normally stoic tom wasn’t sure what to do. His always-stony expression changed, flickering with confusion and concern, like he didn’t know how to react to this kind of thing. He wanted to jerk back - but that didn’t seem like the appropriate reaction at all.

He wanted to say something, but what, he didn’t know. After a few moments of this interaction, Stonegazer did something he normally didn’t do - he broke eye contact in order to look anywhere but directly at the younger warrior. ”To answer your questions, what we do is your choice - I left early on our outing, so you get to choose what we do. And as for my injuries, I didn’t get the worst of it.” He answered, a serene expression on his features as he continued to avoid eye contact.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.