Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM

Old October 7th, 2017, 06:17 PM
Artist and Warriors Fan

My Mood: Adorable
Default Re: ThunderClan Training Cave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
She smiled before zigging and zagging, while walking and turning around then doing a soft kick before standing up. (maybe scold the walking the zigging and zagging)
"Good, but try to do less zig and more zag. And kick little harder. I'm not a leaf that can be knocked down by a tail wave," she said jokingly.
Old October 7th, 2017, 08:39 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbowmist View Post
"Good, but try to do less zig and more zag. And kick little harder. I'm not a leaf that can be knocked down by a tail wave," she said jokingly.
She nodded and didn't go far to the left but went far right and added only a little more force to her kick after turning around,"Better?"

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 7th, 2017, 08:50 PM
Artist and Warriors Fan

Quote:
She nodded and didn't go far to the left but went far right and added only a little more force to her kick after turning around,"Better?"
Rainbowmist tumbled. She sure is strong when she wants to be she thought. "You're a natrual! It's getting late. Lets go for that swim I promissed you!"
Old October 8th, 2017, 12:36 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Passionblaze walked aimlessly through the territory. His head was down, and his paws padded heavily between the trees. The Tom didn't have a set destination. His paws controlled his movements, dancing along the ground in their peculiar way. Passionblaze became tranced by his paws, left first, right second. His eyes darted from one paw to the other in a fascinated manner. It made him start to chuckle for a moment, like a small baby being humored by their feet. It was nice for once that his thoughts wasn't troubling him whether he was being a good deputy. Even though he was new to all this, the Tom wanted to succeed. Now, that he was deputy, he set high expectations for himself. Therefore, he would follow them. His mother must had been proud. His father must be glowing from the wondrous grasslands of Starclan. The thoughts about his family, made the Tom almost slip on a rock - laid in the distance. Passionblaze felt his entire body start to heat of with embarrassment, and as he picked himself up, he scanned the area to make sure no one else had been watching that little slip up. Passionblaze gave his pelt a couple of rough licks to to smooth down the picks of his red coat. After that was finished, the Tom looked up. Stopped. When did he get this far in the territory? He could hear the powerful roars coming from those demonic creatures. Passionblaze didn't like them. Only because they were too loud, and Passionblaze had sensitive hearing. However, a form that walked along the monsters, caught his attention. Passionblaze flicked his ears. Another Thunderclan cat being too friendly near the curb, perhaps? No. No, no, no. Passionblaze’s paws itched with anxiousness and before he could give a second thought, he shot forward quickly, coming up behind the figure - white and fluffy, he registered and pushed her to the side. Not too hard, but as long as she kept a large distance away from those tools. Passionblaze turned to the she cat, his eyes wide with worry, and his heartbeat stopping for those mere moments. The burnt Somali’s yellowish hues checked the female out. Just to be sure that she was alright. His nose took a couple sniffs at her, and he finally pulled himself back to get a good look at her. “Are you insane!” She had no business being near the thunderpath. She could had been hurt. The last thing this Tom wanted was for his clan mates to be hurt. “Do not go near the Thunderpath. It's dangerous.” He meowed, firmly.
The Turkish Angora’s thoughts were suddenly interrupted as something pushed her over. Blizzardhail hissed in alarm and went into a roll, landing gracefully on all four paws. She whipped up, her icy blue hues blazing with hostility and anger. Her claws unsheathed and she growled threateningly. She was expecting the cat who had pushed her over to be an enemy trespasser. But she was wrong. It was cat whose appearance was familiar to her. It was familiar to basically every cat in ThunderClan. The hostility went away in her glare, but the anger stayed. “I am not insane! I’m the exact opposite of that! I know exactly what I’m doing,” Blizzardhail hissed. The warrior knew that she should have more respect in her voice when she spoke to deputy but she felt she had no reason to give him respect at the present moment. She knew that he had earned the respect but she was a stubborn she-cat, she was also getting salty. “I’m not even that close to the Thunderpath,” She said, turning her head to glance at the Thunderpath, which was only about two fox-lengths away from them. “It’s not that dangerous,” She scoffed, brushing it off as if though it was just a small thing. The Thunderpath was not just a small thing and the she-cat knew it, except she just didn’t say it. She often acted as though the Thunderpath was no big deal and that one wrong move whilst on it could kill her. It was the thing that made cats give her a weird look. Blizzardhail straightened up from her battle stance and brushed the anger away from her gaze. She didn’t like the way that Passionblaze had spoken to her. No one was allowed to talk to her like that. Not even the deputy. Still, she saw no reason to continue being angry so she gave herself a calmer and more professional look.
“What are you doing out here anyway? You’re telling me it’s not safe around the Thunderpath and yet you just happen to be wandering this way,” Blizzardhail said, raising her chin defiantly. The she-cat was curious to know why he was scolding her, even though he was just as close to the Thunderpath as she was. Hypocrite, She thought. She wasn’t sure whether to feel angry or amused. Maybe she could be both.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by BEAR.; January 17th, 2018 at 07:47 PM.
Old October 8th, 2017, 09:30 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
A large brown Maine Coon padded through the territory, his green eyes glancing around it with a more pleased expression. Prey was getting a little better, the really cold weather hadn't set in yet, so it was... it was fine. Not like he minded this type of weather, it was honestly pretty nice out right now. Ottertail would have been able to stay out here for a bit. Maybe he should head back to Camp and get Mintberry, or... someone? It was so pretty out here right now, it was a shame to be experiencing it alone. Ottertail already had one catch buried over by a nearby tree, but he wanted to catch one more thing before he- Wait. Is that... A familiar scent came over the tom, and his tail began twitching eagerly, his eyes curiously glancing around the territory.

If he wasn't mistaken, that was a friend of his! But, someone that he thought had died or disappeared long ago... except now she was back. "Crescentmoon?" Ottertail's voice was soft, and curious, and for the moment all thoughts of teasing left his head. A quicker pace seemed to fly to his paws as he moved swiftly towards the familiar scent, stopping as he came out into the open. Oh... no, this couldn't be her. There were kits! And, Ottertail knew that she wouldn't have - she couldn't - right? Still, he decided to take a closer look. They definitely weren't adopted, well, not that tabby one anyways.

The darker one could be... but who was the father? What could have happened in the time from the Evil Era, when she had gone, to now? This looked JUST like her. It had to be her - but what about the kits? No, no, there was an explanation and Ottertail guessed that he would get it... the last time he had seen her, his pelt had been a little less fluffy and he had been significantly smaller, in the muscular areas, anyways. "Crescentmoon, is that - you?" He couldn't imagine what the she cat had been through.

And then he remembered... Northpath was gone now. And she didn't know. This gave the tom a blow as well, realizing that if she asked he was going to have to tell her that he was - that he had - well, he was now dead. Now that was a conversation that he was most certainly not looking foward to.

A scent reached Crescentmoon, and her ears instantly flicked up. She sat up and instinctively curled her tail around her kits, not bothering as her son let out an indignant, "Hey watch it! That was my-" His voice was muffled as she placed the tip of her tail over his mouth, listening, her ears swiveling every which way. Her two kits seemed to sense her discomfort, and South got in front of Starry, pressing her against their mother's fur. "It's okay Starry, momma's got this." He whispered to her. Starry gave him a look, flicking him with her one silver paw. "Yeah duh..."
"Shush the both of you." Crescentmoon meowed sternly. And that let her kits know that she was worried about something. Because she never shushed them unless they were in trouble.
As the scent came closer, the queen felt as if she recognized it. But she had been gone too long to put an exact tab on who this cat was. Definitely male though. And Crescentmoon was now always pretty nervous around males ever since that one had tried to kill her kits.
As a cat stepped out of the undergrowth, Crescentmoon's eyes widened. Ottertail? Recognition seemed to cloud his gaze, but he looked unsure. She watched as he took a look at her kits, whom were peeking their heads out from behind her tail.
As he said her name, Crescentmoon nodded, giving him a smile. "It is me Ottertail." Then she stood, walking over to him. "Wow, you've grown so much since I last saw you!" So many questions were bubbling in her mind, and she wanted to ask them all. But she knew that first, she needed to get her kits somewhere warm and safe. So that was the first imposing question.
"Who are you? You smell funny!" The queen looked down to see South Winds now right beside her, sticking his tongue out in a disgusted way. "He smells a little like mommy... Wait is this dad?!" Starry was also now next to Crescentmoon, inspecting Ottertail as well, but her silver eyes were turned up towards Crescentmoon, wide with wonder. Letting out a laugh, the queen shook her head. "No Starry, this is Ottertail, my old friend from Thunderclan. You remember those stories I told you, right?"
"Woah, so you're a warrior?!?" South now looked up at Ottertail with admiration shining in his leafy orbs, his maw holding a smile.
Looking back up at Ottertail, Crescentmoon laughed. "Sorry about my kits, they are both very... curious." South stuck his tongue out at her, and she curled her tail over his head, rolling her blue eyes. "But, I've come back to Thunderclan, hoping to rejoin. I wanted to raise my kits here, where they will be safe. And I bet you are wanting an explanation, so I can explain a few things before we get going. Just tell me what you want to know."

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old October 8th, 2017, 11:48 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Rainbowmist tumbled. She sure is strong when she wants to be she thought. "You're a natrual! It's getting late. Lets go for that swim I promissed you!"
Pinkpaw gave a smile,” Okay.” She started walking towards the river We still are stealing water when we drink if fishing is wrong.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 8th, 2017, 11:55 AM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Chameleonvine inspected his hunters crouch,” You want your tail up more, as you don’t want it dragging on the ground alerting prey, and you want to pull your haunches in more so you can spring easily, you can hunt with what you have now, but this makes it easier.”

Peachrain watched in excitement seeing him get his hunter’s crouch perfected.
Bingo squinted, concentrate hard, and lifted his tail up and and pulled his haunches in, he smiled up at her, his eyes eyes glowing,"How's this?"
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old October 8th, 2017, 11:57 AM
Artist and Warriors Fan

Quote:
Pinkpaw gave a smile,” Okay.” She started walking towards the river We still are stealing water when we drink if fishing is wrong.
"Now hope you are not thinking about fishing. But if you like, tomorrow can go hunting. In our hunting grounds."
I have Daisywind and Featherflight in ThunderClan, Ripplekit in RiverClan (mom is Silverheart / @Alone4Life ), Coalpaw in ShadowClan (mentor is Foxflame / @Dovekit12 ), Rose who is a kittypet,
and Wrecker who is a loner (Rose and Wrecker were mates).
If you wanna rp, just ask! Single pringle army!!!
Old October 8th, 2017, 11:57 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo the Loke View Post
Bingo squinted, concentrate hard, and lifted his tail up and and pulled his haunches in, he smiled up at her, his eyes eyes glowing,"How's this?"
Chameleonvine smiled,” Much better, now the pounce, I know it’s not fun trying it on moss first, but as we are short on prey, we have to do it.” She put a piece of moss down,” pretend it’s prey.”

Peachrain bit her lip trying not to squeal in excitement.

Old October 8th, 2017, 11:58 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"Now hope you are not thinking about fishing. But if you like, tomorrow can go hunting. In our hunting grounds."
Pinkpaw smiled a little,” I know.” She meowed, despite the fact that she was thinking of fishing.