Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Dark Forest

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Seamrog
Today 12:18 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 12:08 PM
Art Fight 2024
by nyx
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:47 AM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM

Old December 24th, 2016, 02:39 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

"Killing me off wasn't a way to get rid of me, now I can speak to my kits and yours," Bleddyn chuckled. He showed no fear. The Syndicate "second scariest" feline was powerless here. Although even in life, Onyx gave him no reason to fear him. If this tom were smart, he wouldn't have killed him and instead went for something he cared about to ruin his life. Now he had no chance. "Chiaki will know everything and obey my orders. You're a fool to have killed me, if you were intelligent you would've thought about this beforehand," he sneered. Even if this feline were to attack him, Bleddyn had already made himself see-through. Onyx couldn't touch him. "Now with your kits on the way, things will be even more interesting," he sat down, licking his paw as he awaited the guard to respond.
"My kits?" Onyx gasped, then snarled. "What are you talking about?!" he demanded.

Temper, Onyx! Temper... he thought to himself and rose his head.

"You are lying..." he growled. "Lilith isn't with kits, she would have told me."

The Oriental stared at the other tom, his pupils shrinking again, his eyes narrowing. What does he know? And Chiaki won't obey him! He's a fool tom with no heart...
Old December 24th, 2016, 03:00 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny Moony View Post

"My kits?" Onyx gasped, then snarled. "What are you talking about?!" he demanded.

Temper, Onyx! Temper... he thought to himself and rose his head.

"You are lying..." he growled. "Lilith isn't with kits, she would have told me."

The Oriental stared at the other tom, his pupils shrinking again, his eyes narrowing. What does he know? And Chiaki won't obey him! He's a fool tom with no heart...
Bleddyn chuckled, satisfaction about getting under the tom's skin rushing through his pelt. Onyx knew all too well his limitations here and Bleddyn took full advantage of it. "You two don't know everything," he spoke, swishing his tail, his paw dropping back to the forest floor. His claws flexed slowly. He was shocked that Onyx had nothing to say about Chiaki, although perhaps it was better this way. "Besides," he paused, his gaze a tormenting swirl yellow fires "I was never the only one with secrets... She's forever scarred," he finished, his gaze unwavering.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 24th, 2016, 03:37 PM

Quote:

Bleddyn chuckled, satisfaction about getting under the tom's skin rushing through his pelt. Onyx knew all too well his limitations here and Bleddyn took full advantage of it. "You two don't know everything," he spoke, swishing his tail, his paw dropping back to the forest floor. His claws flexed slowly. He was shocked that Onyx had nothing to say about Chiaki, although perhaps it was better this way. "Besides," he paused, his gaze a tormenting swirl yellow fires "I was never the only one with secrets... She's forever scarred," he finished, his gaze unwavering.
With a snarl Onyx lost all kinds of self control. He hated Bleddyn from the start, noting but a user. He had no love, and still shows the same. He thought he protected Chiaki from Bleddyn, but he knew he was wrong. Chiaki was his only true weakness, technically any female was. He was not one known to attack any mollys.

"Shut up! You know nothing Bleddyn!" he growled. He flexed his claws, his pupils as small as they could go, his eyes narrowed.

"I'm done with you!" he yowled. He crouched and unsheathed his claws, and lunged forward towards the other tom. Too late he realized his mistake.

Fool! You have no power here! he thought, but he stretched out his claws, a snarl mixed with his yowl.
Old December 24th, 2016, 03:44 PM
Just A Fossil

Quote:

With a snarl Onyx lost all kinds of self control. He hated Bleddyn from the start, noting but a user. He had no love, and still shows the same. He thought he protected Chiaki from Bleddyn, but he knew he was wrong. Chiaki was his only true weakness, technically any female was. He was not one known to attack any mollys.

"Shut up! You know nothing Bleddyn!" he growled. He flexed his claws, his pupils as small as they could go, his eyes narrowed.

"I'm done with you!" he yowled. He crouched and unsheathed his claws, and lunged forward towards the other tom. Too late he realized his mistake.

Fool! You have no power here! he thought, but he stretched out his claws, a snarl mixed with his yowl.
Bleddyn stood still knowing the tom's mistake. "You cannot touch me here when I don't want you to!" he declared feeling his figure waver as the Oriental lunged straight through him. Bleddyn shifted, turning to look at the ebony tom, a gleam in his eyes now. "You have no power here," he spoke, his claws continuing to flex. Bleddyn would fight this tom, although this was a dream so Onyx's time here would be short. Too short to make it a proper fight. The strange looking tom knew that from the start and prepared for it by making himself see-through, untouchable. When Bleddyn summoned him back, he was sure to have Chiaki by his side just to show Onyx what family ties really came down to: blood.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 24th, 2016, 04:03 PM

Quote:

Bleddyn stood still knowing the tom's mistake. "You cannot touch me here when I don't want you to!" he declared feeling his figure waver as the Oriental lunged straight through him. Bleddyn shifted, turning to look at the ebony tom, a gleam in his eyes now. "You have no power here," he spoke, his claws continuing to flex. Bleddyn would fight this tom, although this was a dream so Onyx's time here would be short. Too short to make it a proper fight. The strange looking tom knew that from the start and prepared for it by making himself see-through, untouchable. When Bleddyn summoned him back, he was sure to have Chiaki by his side just to show Onyx what family ties really came down to: blood.
Onyx tumbled as he shot through Bleddyn. He shook his head, then looked up, not even bothering to stand. If Bleddyn was right about the kits, then Bleddyn would be out to get them. He had to talk to Lilith and soon. Slowly climbing to his paws, he kept his deep, cold, icy gaze on Bleddyn.

He knew now what it was coming to. It was going to come down to Onyx and Bleddyn again, but this time, it was going to be worse. More death, more pain, more hurt. This time it wasn't going to be easy. He could see that. He already lost his 'daughter', but he knew that he would have cats on his side. This was a matter of family, and rivalry. And it all came down to them and their kin.
Old December 24th, 2016, 04:14 PM
Just A Fossil

Quote:

Onyx tumbled as he shot through Bleddyn. He shook his head, then looked up, not even bothering to stand. If Bleddyn was right about the kits, then Bleddyn would be out to get them. He had to talk to Lilith and soon. Slowly climbing to his paws, he kept his deep, cold, icy gaze on Bleddyn.

He knew now what it was coming to. It was going to come down to Onyx and Bleddyn again, but this time, it was going to be worse. More death, more pain, more hurt. This time it wasn't going to be easy. He could see that. He already lost his 'daughter', but he knew that he would have cats on his side. This was a matter of family, and rivalry. And it all came down to them and their kin.
Bleddyn's gaze rested solely on Onyx, he sighed shaking his head. The poor guard. He would never understand the Dark Forest until he came here himself. BLeddyn had plenty of time to learn how awful the place was, but he was stuck here until he was forgotten so until then, he would take advantage of the freedom it did offer. "Go talk to Lilith then," he replied, almost as if he read the guard's mind. Although just as the words left his mouth, he started to disappear into the mist, his body becoming invisible.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old December 24th, 2016, 04:51 PM

Quote:

Bleddyn's gaze rested solely on Onyx, he sighed shaking his head. The poor guard. He would never understand the Dark Forest until he came here himself. BLeddyn had plenty of time to learn how awful the place was, but he was stuck here until he was forgotten so until then, he would take advantage of the freedom it did offer. "Go talk to Lilith then," he replied, almost as if he read the guard's mind. Although just as the words left his mouth, he started to disappear into the mist, his body becoming invisible.
Onyx's eyes widened. He was waking up. He began to rush towards Bleddyn. "No!" he snarled. The Dark Forest only grew darker before he couldn't see anything. He shot awake in his nest in the fighter's den. His heart pounded as he snarled. This meant war.
(had too, soz cx)
Old January 3rd, 2017, 07:37 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

ShineFlower paced to and fro between some trees, trying to process the entire place. "Ok, ok so...I am mates with someone who is going to the dark forest! I am going to give birth to the child of someone who is going to the dark forest!" Her large pregnant belly brushed leaves and twigs as she feverishly circled around a tree. "What have I done. StarClan are punishing me aren't they...I live and breathe StarClan...and I have ever since I was a kit! Ever since I froze...in that cold Leaf-bare...I was only a moon old...my mother had abandone my siblings and I in WindClan...if StarClan hasn't helped those cats to find us...I'd be in StarClan right now! At least I wouldn't have been able to live a killer!" ShineFlower closed her eyes and hoped that no other cat would hear her cries. StarClan knows what those monstrous cats would do to a live pregnant queen..."please StarClan, protect my kit!" she prayed, even she knew there was no hope. There was no StarClan down here.
Old January 5th, 2017, 02:06 PM
Cristalline

My Mood: Mysterious

Shadowgaze paced back and forth with anger. He scratched his face letting blood leak out and he began to growl to himself. "Why don't my son just visit me. Its not like he has anything else to do." growled Shadowgaze. his son Gazeshadow walked over to him as he appeared. Shadowgaze ran over to his son with a low growl. "I'm here now! What do you want?" Growled Gazeshadow.

@xxJaggededgexx

I will add more to list as I make new friends

My former username was Cristalline and I used to be on the original site.
Old January 5th, 2017, 02:21 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cristalline View Post
Shadowgaze paced back and forth with anger. He scratched his face letting blood leak out and he began to growl to himself. "Why don't my son just visit me. Its not like he has anything else to do." growled Shadowgaze. his son Gazeshadow walked over to him as he appeared. Shadowgaze ran over to his son with a low growl. "I'm here now! What do you want?" Growled Gazeshadow.

@xxJaggededgexx
Spikeforest let out a yowl.
lotusfang