Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 01:22 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by starry
Today 01:09 PM
RiverClan Leader's Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 01:09 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Fits
Today 12:57 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Morrigan
Today 12:49 PM

Old January 26th, 2018, 02:35 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Love at its worst ( limited)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
She looks at her than begins to roughly move her face towards her and suddenly she kisses her, passionately and almost eagerly. She begins to pin her back down onto the bed, “ my love..” she says as she pulls away from the kiss and presses her head against Alex’s “ you can order me to do anything... I don’t need to kill or anything like that! All I need is you! And you’re words I don’t have to kill! ... I was simply made to kill. Not... I’m your pet, your tool and your dog... I’m yours no matter what... I love you.. I truly do! Why would the eye open-“ she suddenly begins to cough a bit covering her mouth immediately as she quickly moves back coughing pretty badly “ damn... used too much time...”
Alex was tensed up, she didn’t want to be touched, she didn’t want to be moved, she just wanted to be left alone, anger and sadness grasped at her heart and lungs, making it hard for her to do anything. “You’re not my pet!” she almost screeched, trembling. “And I’m allergic to dogs,” she forced out, trying to make a joke, but it was lost in her cold tone. She held Aziz’s gaze for the longest time, trying not to cry. That face, however, was quickly replaced with one of concern as Aziz began coughing. “Are you okay?”she asked frantically, holding onto Aziz. Now this was something she could do. “What’s wrong?” she was shaking, her eyes wide and still shiny with tears.
Old January 26th, 2018, 03:21 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Alex was tensed up, she didn’t want to be touched, she didn’t want to be moved, she just wanted to be left alone, anger and sadness grasped at her heart and lungs, making it hard for her to do anything. “You’re not my pet!” she almost screeched, trembling. “And I’m allergic to dogs,” she forced out, trying to make a joke, but it was lost in her cold tone. She held Aziz’s gaze for the longest time, trying not to cry. That face, however, was quickly replaced with one of concern as Aziz began coughing. “Are you okay?”she asked frantically, holding onto Aziz. Now this was something she could do. “What’s wrong?” she was shaking, her eyes wide and still shiny with tears.
She coughs loudly again while trying to answer moving her hand a bit to show a bit of blood. She laughs dryly “ .... my time is up. The eye can be opened for so long... just close it. “ she says almost painfully as she grabs her chest a bit as she looks at her with dulled eyes “ I know I may not be a pet... but I’m not exactly normal. The experiments scree d me so much that it hurts if I don’t take any orders in the time limit it gives us... which is only a few minutes. I’m not trying to change you and say to become something your not I’m begging for you to end this suffering.... “ she closes her eyes coughing softly “ ....I don’t care what kind of order it is! To kiss you, cook something or just something! ...” she suddenly cuts off coughing loudly almost painfully. “ I don’t care as long as it’s your voice, your words. Like I said before it’s like a drug, planted into my brain telling me so do something! ... “ she looks at her “ just close it. I would rather deal with the voices than see your pained face.”
Old January 26th, 2018, 04:00 PM

Quote:
She coughs loudly again while trying to answer moving her hand a bit to show a bit of blood. She laughs dryly “ .... my time is up. The eye can be opened for so long... just close it. “ she says almost painfully as she grabs her chest a bit as she looks at her with dulled eyes “ I know I may not be a pet... but I’m not exactly normal. The experiments scree d me so much that it hurts if I don’t take any orders in the time limit it gives us... which is only a few minutes. I’m not trying to change you and say to become something your not I’m begging for you to end this suffering.... “ she closes her eyes coughing softly “ ....I don’t care what kind of order it is! To kiss you, cook something or just something! ...” she suddenly cuts off coughing loudly almost painfully. “ I don’t care as long as it’s your voice, your words. Like I said before it’s like a drug, planted into my brain telling me so do something! ... “ she looks at her “ just close it. I would rather deal with the voices than see your pained face.”
Alex slowly wrapped her arms around Aziz, trying to help calm her. This was a mess. What could she do? What did she want to do? She didn’t know. “Tell me as much as you know. Tell me everything. Don’t leave a single detail out,” she said, her voice stern. However, a few seconds later, she perked up ever so slightly. “Then we can go out to a club or something!” she added, smiling, trying to make the mood a little perkier. She wanted to continue to ask questions, suggest ideas, but ended up keeping her mouth shut, holding Aziz close to her, Alex’s head against her shoulder.
Old January 26th, 2018, 04:14 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Alex slowly wrapped her arms around Aziz, trying to help calm her. This was a mess. What could she do? What did she want to do? She didn’t know. “Tell me as much as you know. Tell me everything. Don’t leave a single detail out,” she said, her voice stern. However, a few seconds later, she perked up ever so slightly. “Then we can go out to a club or something!” she added, smiling, trying to make the mood a little perkier. She wanted to continue to ask questions, suggest ideas, but ended up keeping her mouth shut, holding Aziz close to her, Alex’s head against her shoulder.
She looks at her “ ... that’s good enough. My subject name is Aziz 324. Third eye activation success. Third eye control unsuccessful without master. Punishments I’ve gained; 45 times due to talking back, fighting back, self harm, harm onto them. Punishments... Dealt with pain to physical body, “ she says as she pulls up Her shirt a bit showing a long whip scar across her stomach. “ mental punishment was unneeded. The third eye did it well. I was among the first to gain the third eye upon physical pain while the first one gained it though mental and physical usage with the third eye intact... kill count... 108. Which were mostly people on death row, or subjects that proved to be unworthy to the cause. I was third in line of being the best. Once called the tamed lion... escaped 15 years ago thanks for the first successful subject with a master. Why he did it .. I must keep secret until he bids it so. That man’s name Sasuke Wolfheart. His location unknown but I’ve been alone since than.. found by the Moon orphanage. Was adopted by a successful music family, was hated by my fellow adopted sisters and brother. “ she says calmly as she begins to stand up her body slowly calming down and now she was breathing easily. “ name of the company.. I can’t say unless ordered so by Rachel or her father. Building of the experiment gone due to Sasukes rage and need to escape along with us all. That’s about it.. “ she says calmly as she looks at her “ ... let’s go to that club.” She says with a soft smile
Old January 26th, 2018, 05:18 PM

Quote:
She looks at her “ ... that’s good enough. My subject name is Aziz 324. Third eye activation success. Third eye control unsuccessful without master. Punishments I’ve gained; 45 times due to talking back, fighting back, self harm, harm onto them. Punishments... Dealt with pain to physical body, “ she says as she pulls up Her shirt a bit showing a long whip scar across her stomach. “ mental punishment was unneeded. The third eye did it well. I was among the first to gain the third eye upon physical pain while the first one gained it though mental and physical usage with the third eye intact... kill count... 108. Which were mostly people on death row, or subjects that proved to be unworthy to the cause. I was third in line of being the best. Once called the tamed lion... escaped 15 years ago thanks for the first successful subject with a master. Why he did it .. I must keep secret until he bids it so. That man’s name Sasuke Wolfheart. His location unknown but I’ve been alone since than.. found by the Moon orphanage. Was adopted by a successful music family, was hated by my fellow adopted sisters and brother. “ she says calmly as she begins to stand up her body slowly calming down and now she was breathing easily. “ name of the company.. I can’t say unless ordered so by Rachel or her father. Building of the experiment gone due to Sasukes rage and need to escape along with us all. That’s about it.. “ she says calmly as she looks at her “ ... let’s go to that club.” She says with a soft smile
Alex listened, her eyes wide. How could someone remember this much? The way she said it as well...it almost seemed robotic, like a form that someone was just filling out. She shivered as she tried to figure out how Aziz held all that in, all the while growing more and more nervous about what she said. Murder. Third eye. The whole place was swimming around her, making her tremble ever so slightly. Tugging on the strings of her hoodie, she tried to keep herself calm. This was bad. This wasn’t good. Aziz would murder. Alex thought it had been a kind of hoax, but this, as unreal as it seemed, it still seemed real. Forcing herself to stand up, she nodded. “Yeah, Let’s go,” she sighed, rubbing her hands on her arms for a moment, before forcing a calm smile on her face. “You have any dresses?” she asked, smiling awkwardly.
Old January 26th, 2018, 05:26 PM
The Madness King

Quote:

Alex listened, her eyes wide. How could someone remember this much? The way she said it as well...it almost seemed robotic, like a form that someone was just filling out. She shivered as she tried to figure out how Aziz held all that in, all the while growing more and more nervous about what she said. Murder. Third eye. The whole place was swimming around her, making her tremble ever so slightly. Tugging on the strings of her hoodie, she tried to keep herself calm. This was bad. This wasn’t good. Aziz would murder. Alex thought it had been a kind of hoax, but this, as unreal as it seemed, it still seemed real. Forcing herself to stand up, she nodded. “Yeah, Let’s go,” she sighed, rubbing her hands on her arms for a moment, before forcing a calm smile on her face. “You have any dresses?” she asked, smiling awkwardly.
She laughs softly “ I ain’t wearing dress” she says playfully as she begins to look around “ I’ll wear something but no dresses.” She teases a ba S she begins to walk to the closest “ ... you know you can close the eye now. That I have obeyed “ she says calmly as she begins dig into the closet a bit looking for something
Old January 26th, 2018, 06:01 PM

Quote:
She laughs softly “ I ain’t wearing dress” she says playfully as she begins to look around “ I’ll wear something but no dresses.” She teases a ba S she begins to walk to the closest “ ... you know you can close the eye now. That I have obeyed “ she says calmly as she begins dig into the closet a bit looking for something
Alex snorted, Aziz sounded like her when it came to shorts. Then again, dresses were different than shorts, so she shrugged it away. “I was more for seeing if you had any spare dresses for me but that works too,” she shrugged, turning away. “I’m not looking!” she called, smiling, despite knowing that Aziz couldn’t see her.
Old January 27th, 2018, 12:44 AM
The Madness King

Quote:

Alex snorted, Aziz sounded like her when it came to shorts. Then again, dresses were different than shorts, so she shrugged it away. “I was more for seeing if you had any spare dresses for me but that works too,” she shrugged, turning away. “I’m not looking!” she called, smiling, despite knowing that Aziz couldn’t see her.
Aziz laughs softly “ god I hope you know how badly i do want to sneak a peek and hope to god that you won’t see me” She says playfully as she begins to grabs some stuff and change in the bathroom soon she was out again wearing pants now with a white shirt covered a bit by a black jacket “ well I’m ready are you?”
Old January 27th, 2018, 01:21 AM

Quote:
Aziz laughs softly “ god I hope you know how badly i do want to sneak a peek and hope to god that you won’t see me” She says playfully as she begins to grabs some stuff and change in the bathroom soon she was out again wearing pants now with a white shirt covered a bit by a black jacket “ well I’m ready are you?”
Alex rolled her eyes, not turning her head. She would respect Aziz’s privacy, even if that wasn’t exactly what she was doing. She didn’t want to think that she wasn’t doing it now, but there were exceptions she guessed. Once Aziz came out, Alex turned around and lost track of what she had been thinking about for a moment. “I...am yes” she stammered, the sentence not making any sense in her ears. Alex was just standing there in a hoodie and jeans, so she thought of herself as unprepared, though she was probably prepared in one way or another.
Old January 27th, 2018, 01:23 AM
The Madness King

Quote:

Alex rolled her eyes, not turning her head. She would respect Aziz’s privacy, even if that wasn’t exactly what she was doing. She didn’t want to think that she wasn’t doing it now, but there were exceptions she guessed. Once Aziz came out, Alex turned around and lost track of what she had been thinking about for a moment. “I...am yes” she stammered, the sentence not making any sense in her ears. Alex was just standing there in a hoodie and jeans, so she thought of herself as unprepared, though she was probably prepared in one way or another.
She smiles playfully “ oh~ I hear hesitation in your voice. Did I take your breath away?” She asks playfully as she begins to walk up to her, she holds her hand and smiles softly kissing it as if she could see but in reality once the eye is open she can really sense the world around her. But that doesn’t mean she doesn’t wish to see any less. “ now than shall we go? I believe I know a club..... if I remember correctly “