Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Plot Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sleepy Thicket
by BEAR.
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 03:23 PM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by WCUEhoneyfur
Today 03:16 PM

Old February 3rd, 2024, 09:13 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default i'll be okay [plot/prompt]

-- IF YOU ARE RELATED TO DARKFALL OR LARKFIRE/LOSTSPARK DO NOT APPLY. HE IS A SON AND HIS OBSESSION IS NOT PLATONIC. --

Smokekit and [CAT] meet and hit it off from an early start. They're best friends, inseparable, do everything together even through their apprenticeship. On Smoke's end, he develops a one-sided crush and obsession. He is fiercely possessive of [CAT] and doesn't like it when they talk to others.

[CAT] is growing up. They adore Smoke as a friend, but are curious about others and want to further their relationships. They start hanging out with other cats more-- no specific characters set for this, but interactions can range from neutral to friendly / or even romantic. Doesn't really matter, as long as it's not clearly negative. [CAT] is enjoying the new experiences, but still fully intends on doing things with Smoke.

Smoke doesn't like this. Smoke feels replaced, cast aside... Jealousy stews into anger, and a confrontation ensues. Smoke, blinded by emotion, kills [CAT]. If he can't have them, no one can. Their death only brings him a form of closure - their death was necessary, justified even, and he'd be okay without them.

LOOKING FOR:
- Commitment mainly! This will span several months minimally as their story develops. This is just the overview of what's to come, and does not include any plots done to further their relationship. Do not apply if you feel you can't keep [CAT] active.

[CAT] can basically be anything you want them to be, Smoke's personality is largely tbrped but he will become obsessive and controlling as he ages. [CAT] does need to be a ShadowClan Kit, around 2 moons old as of posting this.

For the sake of my sanity, most personal rps will probably be done in a private thread!

to apply:

Tell me about your character (can link to site):
What plot ideas do you have to further their development?:
Anything else:

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; February 3rd, 2024 at 09:21 PM.
Old February 3rd, 2024, 10:02 PM
The Ping You Dread

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Mellow

Default Re: i'll be okay [plot/prompt]

Doe.png
❁° ┄──────╮
Doekit
╰──────┄ °❁
[Doepaw, Doespot/step/shine]
Pronouns: she/they
Brown rosette molly with white spots on her muzzle/chest, paws, and tail tip, and grey eyes

Personality:
Doekit is sweet and unassuming, gentle and kind. She is the very epitome of her name. Smokekit's friendliness would be reciprocated tenfold, with Doekit's world revolving around their new friend.

Then, she grows up. She becomes an apprentice, moving on in the world and looking out into the great beyond, instead of at Smokepaw's affections. She could be aware of his crush (if decided that's cool), but assume it was nothing and merely a fleeting fancy. She still cares deeply for him and does everything with him, blissfully blind to his decline.

When Smoke's affection becomes something warped and obsessive, Doe would try to show him she wasn't going anywhere, that despite her blossoming friendship/crush with another cat, Smoke would always be their best friend and the center of her world. She believes that multiple cats can share that role. She would think she could fix him, since they had been friends for so long. She wouldn't stop hanging out with her new friends, but it would be obvious his behavior was hurting her and making her anxious and adverse to contact.

When Smoke confronts them that final time, Doe finally snaps. She tells him that she did everything she could to assure him she wasn't going to leave, but he kept ignoring her, driving away cats she cared about, isolating her so she had no one but him, and she is finally done.

Plot Ideas:
Doe could have a crush on Smoke during their apprenticeship but it's a fleeting one? She wouldn't have to say anything about it, but it would give Smoke a false hope :3

Smoke could threaten/weird out the cat Doe was hanging out with and she could confront him (way before the actual incident), could influence how their relationship continues : ) )

Smoke tries to convince Doe to run away with him and they agree, but then as they're about to leave the territory she panics and begs him to go back with her

Not so much a plot idea, but a little quirk could be that they can't sleep unless they're next to each other because they're so used to being together

Anything else:

I might come update this as ideas strike me!
Hawkfur (WC) - Mistlewhisker (SC) - Eaglepaw (RC) - Birdpaw (SC) - Hillstrider (SC)
Bump whenever! <3
~~~~~

Last edited by Mica; February 5th, 2024 at 12:26 PM.
Old February 3rd, 2024, 10:33 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Tell me about your character (can link to site): Albatrosspaw is a sweetheart who does everything in his power to be nice and polite to everyone. Never had he ever snapped, yelled, been rude, or said anything even remotely mean to anyone. He's a happy-to-go little guy who loves his clan, and wishes to grow up to be a strong warrior and make his mother and Dawnstar proud of him.
What plot ideas do you have to further their development?: Albatrosspaw could fall for Smokey, but also love someone else. (Harekit by The Doctor) Albatrosspaw is eager to please, and could be pressured and convinced to do quite a few things in fear of losing a friend. Say Smokey wanted them to run away together. Albatrosspaw would want to go, but then he'd think of his mother, siblings, Harekit, and his clan. He couldn't leave them...
Anything else: Wip

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Whisperingpaw: Beefed Up Tier 1[Inactive] Survival Instincts[Active]
Shrieking Death: Lyrebird's Lullaby [Active] Shadow Fiend [Active]

Old February 4th, 2024, 02:25 AM
Queen of allthings SCARY!

Bump Policy: 2-3 days is good
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micanomancy View Post
Attachment 3097
❁° ┄──────╮
Doekit
╰──────┄ °❁
[Doepaw, Doespot/step/shine]
Pronouns: she/they
Brown rosette molly with white spots on her muzzle/chest, paws, and tail tip, and grey eyes

Personality:
Doekit is sweet and unassuming, gentle and kind. She is the very epitome of her name. Smokekit's friendliness would be reciprocated tenfold, with Doekit's world revolving around their new friend.

Then, she grows up. She becomes an apprentice, moving on in the world and looking out into the great beyond, instead of at Smokepaw's affections. She could be aware of his crush (if decided that's cool), but assume it was nothing and merely a fleeting fancy. She still cares deeply for him and does everything with him, blissfully blind to his decline.

When Smoke's affection becomes something warped and obsessive, Doe would try to show him she wasn't going anywhere, that despite her blossoming friendship/crush with another cat, Smoke would always be their best friend and the center of her world. She believes that multiple cats can share that role. She would think she could fix him, since they had been friends for so long. She wouldn't stop hanging out with her new friends, but it would be obvious his behavior was hurting her and making her anxious and adverse to contact.

When Smoke confronts them that final time, Doe finally snaps. She tells him that she did everything she could to assure him she wasn't going to leave, but because he kept ignoring her, driving away cats she cared about, isolating her so she had no one but him, and she is finally done.

Plot Ideas:
Doe could have a crush on Smoke during their apprenticeship but it's a fleeting one? She wouldn't have to say anything about it, but it would give Smoke a false hope :3

Smoke could threaten/weird out the cat Doe was hanging out with and she could confront him (way before the actual incident), could influence how their relationship continues : ) )

Smoke tries to convince Doe to run away with him and they agree, but then as they're about to leave the territory she panics and begs him to go back with her

Not so much a plot idea, but a little quirk could be that they can't sleep unless they're next to each other because they're so used to being together

Anything else:

I might come update this as ideas strike me!
ooo love this one

peez help hatche dem tank youze

Links: CLICK ME AND JOIN!
Old February 4th, 2024, 08:46 AM
♡ Pixie ♡

Bump Policy: ✩1 week / 48 hrs if Time-limited✩
My Mood: Angelic

mmmm... Placeholder

x ghostie is haunting this signature
Bean's favorite staff member Lillian was here
lio sneezed here (achoo)
you see crude graffiti... it spells "velli wuz here"
Rose caught the sickness (oh dear)
My Soul is in @/Ian's basement with some ice cream
Pocket Full Of Purrkies
Old February 7th, 2024, 07:24 PM
work is never done

bop

Old February 8th, 2024, 08:11 AM
Cute but Deadly

Status: I'm a Fox-Girl. You can call me Foxie! :hearbounce:
Bump Policy: Don't care, just mention me.
My Mood: Lonely

Prismkit is a sweet tortouiseshell, and she is friendly, and kinda lonely. She likes playing and is created. Plot idea; they start playing and really seem to like each other. It starts as friendship, goes to love and then mates! @BEAR.

Last edited by vellichor; February 8th, 2024 at 11:09 PM.
Old February 9th, 2024, 05:17 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

I'm not sure if he has interest in toms but

Wispkit
He is a blue-gray tom with green eyes
Currently he is a very disgruntled cat, and typically pessimistic with a soft hopeful side

Plot ideas: His mother does not pay attention to him at all, [the rper as been MIA] and he is very angry about it. Honestly he's a little jealous of the big loving family the Lostspark's have. So what does he do? He picks a fight with one of them [smokekit] and after either he or smoke starts to cry he realizes that hurting people isn't the right thing to do when angry at the world so he slowly tries to make it up with smokekit and they become friends. Water under the bridge, they start to seem inseparable with accidental flirting happening. Then he sees another cat [I could throw in my own cat for this to not need to find another person] and is head over heels.

Except this love triangle is basically a line. The other cat doesn't like Wispkit more than friends. Wispkit tries desperately to make the other cat fall in love with them. Then idk, Smokekit gets into a fight with Wisp over his feelings for another cat and death happens

I did already intend this one side love thing with Wispkit and Shadowpaw so we won't have to find another person, or we can!
Old February 9th, 2024, 10:12 PM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

[ FINCHKIT - FINCHPAW - FINCHTOOTH... ]
[ Kit | He/Him | Chaotic Neutral ]

Playlist for the two of them:
[Puma Blue - Bruise Cruise][Mareux - Killer][Soul Blind - Stuck In A Loop][Crywolf - Fallout (Visual Seizure warning)]

Finchkit loves attention. Ever since he was a kit! Loves feeling the gaze on him, the spotlight, the dramatics. It really seems like this cat will not crack under pressure. Always with a response, always with a suggestion, a theatric... Finch will cling tight to those he loves. To those who give him that attention. And the next one. And the next one... Not to say he doesn't cherish friendships or their meanings, but why limit yourself to just one cat? why not collect them - like pretty trinkets. Due to this aspect of his nature, Finch is a very sociable and naturally flirty feline - easy to please and easy to hook in with compliments and praise. Though... the one he always cherishes and goes back to despite anything - His favorite of them all, his life long friend, his one true love, Smoke.

At the end of the day, Finch isn't exactly "romantically in love" with Smoke, rather it becomes an unhealthy dependency. He does have genuine feelings for Smoke though and would protect him with his life. And, despite every romance, crush, or friendship that arises, all that matters to Finch is keeping Smoke by his side no matter what. Sweet words, physical affection or gaslighting Smoke into thinking everything is ok. Finch LOVES his attention and will try to keep it at any cost. With Smoke's obsessive behavior, easily achieved B)

[ Plot ideas ]

- They could have a conversation super young that could contribute to "flipping the switch" inside Smoke's head (depending on how early you're thinking). Severely misunderstanding the meaning behind "being mates" and an innocent kit approach to "we will be friends together forever", Finch could say something along those lines to Smoke one day

- A life changing rescue!! Either Smoke or Finch come into danger ( battles/predators/landscape etc) and the other makes a massive sacrifice to save them.

- Once Finch starts branching out into other friendships, Smoke could start tagging along uninvited. Of course, this doesn't weird Finch out but could lead to some other interaction

- Could have the final straw being that Finch gets together romantically with one of Smoke's siblings Like, full on mates, expecting kits and everything...

[ Other ]

I miss roleplaying with you ;-; This could be a fun chance to get back into it!!
I'm always down to clown with ideas and get into more serious roleplay topics dealing with the ideals of obsession.
Plus I think the idea is super cool

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; February 9th, 2024 at 10:16 PM.
Old February 12th, 2024, 12:19 PM
work is never done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dust View Post

[ FINCHKIT - FINCHPAW - FINCHTOOTH... ]
[ Kit | He/Him | Chaotic Neutral ]

Playlist for the two of them:
[Puma Blue - Bruise Cruise][Mareux - Killer][Soul Blind - Stuck In A Loop][Crywolf - Fallout (Visual Seizure warning)]

Finchkit loves attention. Ever since he was a kit! Loves feeling the gaze on him, the spotlight, the dramatics. It really seems like this cat will not crack under pressure. Always with a response, always with a suggestion, a theatric... Finch will cling tight to those he loves. To those who give him that attention. And the next one. And the next one... Not to say he doesn't cherish friendships or their meanings, but why limit yourself to just one cat? why not collect them - like pretty trinkets. Due to this aspect of his nature, Finch is a very sociable and naturally flirty feline - easy to please and easy to hook in with compliments and praise. Though... the one he always cherishes and goes back to despite anything - His favorite of them all, his life long friend, his one true love, Smoke.

At the end of the day, Finch isn't exactly "romantically in love" with Smoke, rather it becomes an unhealthy dependency. He does have genuine feelings for Smoke though and would protect him with his life. And, despite every romance, crush, or friendship that arises, all that matters to Finch is keeping Smoke by his side no matter what. Sweet words, physical affection or gaslighting Smoke into thinking everything is ok. Finch LOVES his attention and will try to keep it at any cost. With Smoke's obsessive behavior, easily achieved B)

[ Plot ideas ]

- They could have a conversation super young that could contribute to "flipping the switch" inside Smoke's head (depending on how early you're thinking). Severely misunderstanding the meaning behind "being mates" and an innocent kit approach to "we will be friends together forever", Finch could say something along those lines to Smoke one day

- A life changing rescue!! Either Smoke or Finch come into danger ( battles/predators/landscape etc) and the other makes a massive sacrifice to save them.

- Once Finch starts branching out into other friendships, Smoke could start tagging along uninvited. Of course, this doesn't weird Finch out but could lead to some other interaction

- Could have the final straw being that Finch gets together romantically with one of Smoke's siblings Like, full on mates, expecting kits and everything...

[ Other ]

I miss roleplaying with you ;-; This could be a fun chance to get back into it!!
I'm always down to clown with ideas and get into more serious roleplay topics dealing with the ideals of obsession.
Plus I think the idea is super cool
appreciate all the applications!!!

but for this i'll be kidnapping u dust <3