Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:50 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:41 PM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:37 PM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by chickadee
Today 03:24 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:20 PM

Old May 18th, 2017, 06:31 PM

Default Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonChaos View Post
(It's alright, I get those sometimes)
Shade soon felt Loki shaking her, and quickly shot her eyes open, standing up as quickly as she could and firing a powerful amount of her Confusion Ray in a random direction, not knowing if it hit Loki or not. After that, she breathed heavily for a few seconds, before falling back down to the floor, her blue rings dimming a lot more then it would, meaning that she had used a lot of her power in that one move.
(I feel like I'm getting Deja Vu)
Loki quickly dodged the Confuse Ray, he gazed down at her and licked her cheek. "A-Are you okay, Shade?" He asked and placed his paw on top of hers to show that he was here for her.

(Writer's block is annoying!)
Old May 18th, 2017, 06:48 PM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Loki quickly dodged the Confuse Ray, he gazed down at her and licked her cheek. "A-Are you okay, Shade?" He asked and placed his paw on top of hers to show that he was here for her.

(Writer's block is annoying!)
(I know how you feel)
"Yeah...I'm fine..." Shade said quickly, noticing how dim her blue rings were. "I guess I'm going to be weaker than normal for a little while..." She said with a sigh. She rested her head on the ground as she closed her eyes to focus on her rings. They started glowing a bit brighter but soon dimmed again. She gave out another sigh, and said, "Well, now I'm just as useless as...I won't finish that."
( @Raven & Co )

Last edited by DragonChaos; May 18th, 2017 at 07:51 PM.
Old May 19th, 2017, 01:48 AM
The Litten That Could

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
(I know how you feel)
"Yeah...I'm fine..." Shade said quickly, noticing how dim her blue rings were. "I guess I'm going to be weaker than normal for a little while..." She said with a sigh. She rested her head on the ground as she closed her eyes to focus on her rings. They started glowing a bit brighter but soon dimmed again. She gave out another sigh, and said, "Well, now I'm just as useless as...I won't finish that."
( @Raven & Co )
"Let me guess, a Magikarp? That's hardly fair at all," Aleah muttered to herself. "I've heard that their splashes can scale mountains..."

Last edited by TheTalisman; May 19th, 2017 at 01:49 AM. Reason: Swype is annoying
Old May 19th, 2017, 10:54 AM

( @DragonChaos)

"Well, even if you're gonna be weak for a tad, I don't really mind, because we aren't fighting anyone." Loki said, it was true, after all, there were rarely any other pokemon around here, but what surprised him the most was the sudden voice he heard, he looked and his gaze landed straight on Aleah. "W-What?" He asked

---
In Spring Town, Shadow simply walked around the city, his everlasting smile plastered on his face, he wasn't the kind to just stand there and do nothing all day long, he often went to see friends or simply ventured out of the city.
(Shadow is open!)

Last edited by Gone; May 19th, 2017 at 08:07 PM.
Old May 19th, 2017, 02:03 PM
The Litten That Could

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
(@DragonChaos)

"Well, even if you're gonna be weak for a tad, I don't really mind, because we aren't fighting anyone." Loki said, it was true, after all, there were rarely any other pokemon around here, but what surprised him the most was the sudden voice he heard, he looked and his gaze landed straight on Aleah. "W-What?" He asked
Whelp, Aleah's been spotted. Looks like she doesn't have a choice but to talk to them.
"Don't you try to be coy! It's been a long, boring night for me. But I heard someone was struggling to sleep. A little like myself, now that I think about it..." She tilted her head inquisitively. "So, what's the trouble?
Old May 19th, 2017, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTalisman View Post

Whelp, Aleah's been spotted. Looks like she doesn't have a choice but to talk to them.
"Don't you try to be coy! It's been a long, boring night for me. But I heard someone was struggling to sleep. A little like myself, now that I think about it..." She tilted her head inquisitively. "So, what's the trouble?
Loki gazed at Aleah, cocking his head to the side slightly. "Well, it happens to everyone, I guess she'll explain it a lot better than I will, after all, she is the one having trouble sleeping." The Mightyena said, though, he stood close to is mate, he didn't know who she was and he wasn't just give her his trust like that.
Old May 19th, 2017, 08:58 PM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

The Shiny Umbreon listened to the two before saying, "It's nothing too bad." Of course, she was lying, but she was really good at that, so it was either they ask her again or they simply take it as a 'I don't want to talk about it'. She looked up at loki, a quarter of herself wanting to attack Aleah with Confusion ray, but she held it back and rested her head again.
Old May 20th, 2017, 01:52 AM
The Litten That Could

Quote:
The Shiny Umbreon listened to the two before saying, "It's nothing too bad." Of course, she was lying, but she was really good at that, so it was either they ask her again or they simply take it as a 'I don't want to talk about it'. She looked up at loki, a quarter of herself wanting to attack Aleah with Confusion ray, but she held it back and rested her head again.
"I see." Aleah immediately regretted her decision to snoop on the couple. If she said one thing wrong, she'd get a Confuse Ray to the face. Her and her big beak...
"Y'know, you're actually starting to scare me. I-I didn't mean to be rude, honest. You just looked like you were in a spot of bother, so I tried to help. Obviously, my services aren't needed right now, so I'll be on my way."
She turned away to gather her things, saddened by her own foolishness.

Last edited by TheTalisman; May 20th, 2017 at 01:53 AM.