Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > The Dark Forest

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:34 AM
Let's Get This Over With...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:45 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 08:43 AM
Hiatus Question
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:24 AM

Old November 7th, 2019, 05:23 PM
slightly stressed

My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Dark Forest Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starstruck View Post
Bonegaze was watching her from the branches of a tree. Then again, he was always watching her. In her dreams. In her clan. Always. He watched her so he could control her. If he knew everything but she didn´t, he had power over her. He liked having power. His translucent white pelt brushed against a branch next to him. It was time. Time to train. ¨Honeypaw, gorgeous as ever.¨, he said n a voice as smooth as silk. ¨You were late going to sleep tonight. I was wondering where you were.¨ The tom hopped out of the tree and sauntered over to the living she-cat, looking her up and down. ¨I see you´ve healed since the last time you were here.¨, he said. His gaze turned dark and he smiled at Honeypaw. ¨It seems that we´re going to have to fix that.¨
Honeypaw
The prickling along her skin warned her of the pair of eyes following her through the trees, though she gave nothing away besides the twitch of her ears as a faint rustling sounded from up above. A mere second later the familiar smooth voice of her mentor disturbed the quiet clearing, appearing from the same area where she'd heard the soft noise. She kept her eyes trained on the ground in front of her, only her ears pointing towards Bonegaze as he spoke, scoffing at his words of flattery. "You waited for me? How cute."

Pale yellow irises snapped to the tom as he jumped out of the tree, closely following his movements as he made his way towards her. At his words a faint spike of pain shot through her leg as the memory of her previous wound came to mind. By now it was completely healed, and hidden under her thick coat - something she was grateful for. She was sure her clanmates would start getting suspicious if she started showing up out of nowhere with a bunch of explainable scars. Another reason she was sure to keep her face and ears clean of any wounds. She didn't want to ruin her pretty looks after all.

"Well, shall we get started then, mentor?" She slurred, an arrogant grin splitting her innocent features.

ALERT!
i recently started a new job alongside my college classes,
so my time on the site will be limited to after 5pm CST and whatever time i can spare on the weekends.
please bear with me while i try to respond to any and all posts <3

previous username: little-life-light
Old November 12th, 2019, 07:13 AM

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentLamb View Post
she just hissed back with a lashing tail. "how does me feeling useless grant me access here!?! It doesn't make sense!" she growled. Cherrymists claws then slowly presented themselves "am I to be? Make me . Peasant ." she somewhat spat. "a fellow living clanmate being here on his own occord? I should report you to icestar myself, for following the darkforest and trying to get me to be one of them. " she grinned. "even though icestar is who she is, I doubt she follows any of you!" . Ok that may have went too far... @Crystalwhisker
Faclconspider's anger was now over the roof. She was the apprentice to him not the other way around how dare she say that. "You know I have no part in bringing you hear and you know I don't even know why I am your mentor here. So why don't you be quiet and just work with me or I can still do worse because remember we are in a place I know pretty well and you don't know this place that well." He said with a growl in his voice.

Last edited by Crystalwhisker; November 12th, 2019 at 07:14 AM.
Old November 25th, 2019, 02:23 PM

My Mood: Lurking

It had been moons. So many moons.

She regretted nothing and everything.

She spent most of her time alone. Sulking. It was enough though. She wouldn't stand it anymore. The sitting in quiet. The staring at the bleak landscape. The wandering through eternal nothingness.

Without him.

She would never, never see him again. It had been agony as pure as it could have been once Burdock had died. When he was living she could at least steal him away during his dreams. Loving her hadn't been a crime. He still had gotten to go to starclan while she got to rot in eternity for her foolish and selfish actions.

None of it seemed to matter anymore. She felt next to nothing now. She felt a cruel and cold passion for revenge. Anything to get back at Starclan for what they had done. She had been foolish to believe she could change her ways, she should have been crueler. Should have closed her heart off and then she could have accomplished so much more. Perhaps she could have avoided the collapse. If she hadn't abandoned her partner in crime for some foolish tom.

The words stung deep down within her as she thought them. It didn't matter. Hating him, hating the situation, hating the love and her actions was an easier pain than the misery of her loneliness. She was far too broken to accept that hollow hole for eternity. Instead she turned back to her familiar angry youth to comfort her.

Now all she needed were apprentices. Perhaps she could eventually earn some sort of joy from creating whatever pathetic chaos in the living world that she could to get back at Starclan.

Blazingnight glared out in the night from her perch in a tree. Watching with lazy golden eyes as they wandered about as aimless and pointless through their shared misery in this forest. Powerless in the deep dark.

She came her as Ash. Herself. Where she had been when she died. She was no longer the same.

Last edited by Ever; November 25th, 2019 at 02:25 PM.
Old December 7th, 2019, 04:06 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

[ @gemini ]

The darkness surrounded her. She felt comfortable here, despite having only arrived not long ago. Chillylight knew that she belonged in the dark depths of this forest, but she had come far too soon. Icestar had cut off her fun, and Rockthistle had caused it. She should have been more careful, more wary of who was around her as she murdered those who deserved to die. Those two pests will not remain so prideful of my death.
Now, she sat perched atop a grimy stone, her tail curled neatly around her paws as a plan formulated in her mind. Her yellow eyes flicked dangerously from side to side, examining the area around her and warning all others to stay away. Chillylight smirked as the idea formed perfectly in her mind. She couldn't help the cackle as it erupted from her throat, ears pressed flat against her head.
It was no secret that ShadowClan despised RiverClan, so why not steal a little living RiverClanner to train? They could create more rivalries between the Clans, and if everything went as planned, they would cause a war between the two. It was all so perfect, so sinister, so... fun. Chillylight gave a sadistic purr and slid from her perch atop the stone, stepping through the territory to find tge perfect place to welcome a new apprentice. If they didn't follow her orders, she could easily kill them. But if they were a good little kitten, she could destroy ShadowClan once and for all.
Chillylight came to a stop in a small clearing, sitting in the shadows and looking around. Her lips pulled into a grin as she waited for the unlucky apprentice to be drawn from their sleep and yanked into the Dark Forest at her will. Come, little kitten. I'm waiting. She snickered to herself, claws unsheathing and tearing into the murky ground.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old December 7th, 2019, 04:22 PM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post
[ @gemini ]

The darkness surrounded her. She felt comfortable here, despite having only arrived not long ago. Chillylight knew that she belonged in the dark depths of this forest, but she had come far too soon. Icestar had cut off her fun, and Rockthistle had caused it. She should have been more careful, more wary of who was around her as she murdered those who deserved to die. Those two pests will not remain so prideful of my death.
Now, she sat perched atop a grimy stone, her tail curled neatly around her paws as a plan formulated in her mind. Her yellow eyes flicked dangerously from side to side, examining the area around her and warning all others to stay away. Chillylight smirked as the idea formed perfectly in her mind. She couldn't help the cackle as it erupted from her throat, ears pressed flat against her head.
It was no secret that ShadowClan despised RiverClan, so why not steal a little living RiverClanner to train? They could create more rivalries between the Clans, and if everything went as planned, they would cause a war between the two. It was all so perfect, so sinister, so... fun. Chillylight gave a sadistic purr and slid from her perch atop the stone, stepping through the territory to find tge perfect place to welcome a new apprentice. If they didn't follow her orders, she could easily kill them. But if they were a good little kitten, she could destroy ShadowClan once and for all.
Chillylight came to a stop in a small clearing, sitting in the shadows and looking around. Her lips pulled into a grin as she waited for the unlucky apprentice to be drawn from their sleep and yanked into the Dark Forest at her will. Come, little kitten. I'm waiting. She snickered to herself, claws unsheathing and tearing into the murky ground.
his eyes closed. as the large fluffy apprentice drifted to sleep he awake in the surroundings of a bad dream. his orange eyes flashed around, his sunset gaze seeing the gnarled trees and cold ground beneath his pads he stood an awe. everything was so vivid it seemed so real... but there was nowhere like this in the territorys. he stood in the middle of the clearing “hello?” he said an innocent and a little nervous tone to his voice. “anybody here?” he asked with a gulp.
the question seemed to ring in the air as he frantically looked around. the white and cinnamon tom’s eyes grew cold and afraid as there was no immediate response. he sat down, his brown tail stemming off behind him as he pricked his ears waiting for any sort of noise besides the occasional rustle of the bushes. he couldn’t seem the shake the feeling he was being watched, his every move and flinch was being watched. he felt like prey as he sat in the dark clearing. he cleared his throat “anybody?” he asked again.
it must just be a bad dream. he thought to himself, just a really bad dream, and it’s going to be ok. he closed his eyes again trying to escape it but as they opened again he was still there feeling the watchful gaze on him.

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3

Last edited by gemini; December 7th, 2019 at 04:22 PM.
Old December 8th, 2019, 02:14 PM
the tale of six.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemini View Post

his eyes closed. as the large fluffy apprentice drifted to sleep he awake in the surroundings of a bad dream. his orange eyes flashed around, his sunset gaze seeing the gnarled trees and cold ground beneath his pads he stood an awe. everything was so vivid it seemed so real... but there was nowhere like this in the territorys. he stood in the middle of the clearing “hello?” he said an innocent and a little nervous tone to his voice. “anybody here?” he asked with a gulp.
the question seemed to ring in the air as he frantically looked around. the white and cinnamon tom’s eyes grew cold and afraid as there was no immediate response. he sat down, his brown tail stemming off behind him as he pricked his ears waiting for any sort of noise besides the occasional rustle of the bushes. he couldn’t seem the shake the feeling he was being watched, his every move and flinch was being watched. he felt like prey as he sat in the dark clearing. he cleared his throat “anybody?” he asked again.
it must just be a bad dream. he thought to himself, just a really bad dream, and it’s going to be ok. he closed his eyes again trying to escape it but as they opened again he was still there feeling the watchful gaze on him.
She smirked as an apprentice materialized in the clearing ahead of her, a glint shining in her eye. The tom wasn't what she had been hoping for, being rather... large. Much too fat for her tastes. But she would have to manage.
As the tom began calling out, Chillylight chuckled to herself, standing and slipping from the shadows. "Hello, Kitten. How interesting to see you here," the she-cat purred, walking in a circle around the younger feline. Her tail dragged along his side, poking and prodding him as she examined his chubby form. "You are certainly not what I was looking for. You appear to be more of a cow than a cat, given how utterly fat you are." She sighed and sat down, giving a sinister grin as she stared upon the apprentice.
"Mind telling me your name, Kitten?"

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old December 16th, 2019, 08:40 PM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by hxneysuckle View Post
She smirked as an apprentice materialized in the clearing ahead of her, a glint shining in her eye. The tom wasn't what she had been hoping for, being rather... large. Much too fat for her tastes. But she would have to manage.
As the tom began calling out, Chillylight chuckled to herself, standing and slipping from the shadows. "Hello, Kitten. How interesting to see you here," the she-cat purred, walking in a circle around the younger feline. Her tail dragged along his side, poking and prodding him as she examined his chubby form. "You are certainly not what I was looking for. You appear to be more of a cow than a cat, given how utterly fat you are." She sighed and sat down, giving a sinister grin as she stared upon the apprentice.
"Mind telling me your name, Kitten?"
(this is gonna be bad and short, sorry hxney)
the large tom sat there confused still looking around, as a black cat emerged from the bushes his fur stood on end she looked at him so intently. he could see the menace in her eyes but he was still confused and unphased by the insult “why are you being mean? i’m just dreaming....”” he said almost to himself “it’s uh, mallowpaw...” he said a bit awkwardly cocking his head

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3
Old December 17th, 2019, 05:45 PM

Marblemoon caught the glimpse of a cat's figure. Her eyes perked up immediately. Perhaps he could help her! She bounded forward without a thought that it could be her very downfall.

"Hello? Hello!" she meowed, heading for the figure. A powerful looking black and white cat was in front of her. She approached him tentatively. Could he have the answers?

"I'm trying to find my way back to Dawn Clan," she said, her voice quavering.
Old December 20th, 2019, 12:53 PM
the tale of six.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemini View Post

(this is gonna be bad and short, sorry hxney)
the large tom sat there confused still looking around, as a black cat emerged from the bushes his fur stood on end she looked at him so intently. he could see the menace in her eyes but he was still confused and unphased by the insult “why are you being mean? i’m just dreaming....”” he said almost to himself “it’s uh, mallowpaw...” he said a bit awkwardly cocking his head
She snickered, a glint of menacing amusement in her eyes. "Oh, darling, this isn't just a dream. Welcome to the Dark Forest, Kitten." Chillylight circled around the rather large tom, tail brushing against his side. "I am going to be your new mentor. If you accept, I will train you to be a powerful warrior capable of taking down all those who wrong you. If you reject... well, you won't be waking up." Her claws unsheathed as she stopped, leaning closer to Mallowpaw. "What will it be?"

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old December 26th, 2019, 07:54 PM
the tale of six.

[ @Ever ]

It was dark. Too dark.
It was cold. Too cold.
It was... strange. Too strange.
Tawnystep opened her eyes to see that she wasn't in the warrior's den, or even the WindClan camp at all. She was surrounded by darkness, an uncomfortable aura around her. It was silent and yet, so loud at the same time. Eyes watched her from every corner, shrouded in the murky undergrowth, hiding, waiting to attack. Entities lurked, their gazes hungry. She was scared.
The russet molly stood, looking around. Her tail was curled close to her body, her ears flattened to her head. Where was she? The last thing she remembered was laying down for a nice night's rest and... then she woke up in this sickly clearing. Tawnystep's paws almost seemed to sink into the slimy ground, causing her to grimace in disgust. She stepped back, turning her head to peer into the darkness. Was anyone there? She knew she wasn't alone... so many voices whispered from the depths of the forestry, but they were unintelligable. Had she died in her sleep? No, she couldn't have.
She began to wander, exploring the area, searching for answers. As she walked, her bi-colored eyes narrowed and filled with both fear and curiosity, she tried to think of a reasoning for her to have woken up here. No answers could be found, however, though one thing was certain.
This was not StarClan.

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥